Who are the richest?

And how rich are they?

>investopedia.com/updates/history-rothschild-family/
>BY JENNIFER COOK Updated Feb 21, 2019
>[CORRECTION: An earlier version of this article cited an estimate of the combined net worth of the Rothschilds at $350 billion. That estimate came from a source that does not meet Investopedia’s standards, and we have consequently retracted it. Similarly, an estimate that the Rothschilds controlled more than $2 trillion worth in assets was also inadequately sourced and retracted.]
Now the total net worth is removed from the whole article? Not even a new estimate?

>investopedia.com/articles/insights/052416/top-10-wealthiest-families-world.asp
Why are royal families missing here? Without a note saying they do.

>Various lists of the richest families in the world (excluding royal families or autocratic ruling dynasties) are published internationally, by Forbes[1][2] as well as other business magazines. (Wikipedia)
Why?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_royalty_by_net_worth
>This is Forbes' list of richest royals, as estimated by their personal net worth, excluding properties held by the state, government or Crown, in U.S. dollars in 2011.[1][2]
What does does mean: "excluding properties held by the state, government or Crown"? These royals have properties, but Forbes doesn't count t them, because state/government/Crown are (temporarily) using/hiring these properties?

>It should also be noted that only one member of the Rothschild family is included among Forbes’ 2015 list of the world’s billionaires: Benjamin de Rothschild, who was ranked at number #1121 with a net worth of $1.61 billion.

I'm looking for an accurate estimate as to who the richest are and how rich they are. How rich are the Rothschilds? And which other royal families/dynasties are similar to them? Can Jow Forums provide any sources?

Attached: jacob rothschild.jpg (640x427, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fOROJD8TVYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>And how rich are they?
Rich enough to control any press about them. It doesn't take that much money though, look around. This shit is common. You want to smash the state with me? Want to be my comrade? Didn't think so. So stop selectively attacking rich people who control the media if you're only going to attack the jews, nobody needs or wants you around.

Ancient banking family that loans to countries. Trillions

>want to smash the state with me?
>Want to be my comrade?
>stop attacking jews

fuck off

nobody wants to be your comrade you disgusting faggot hon.

Brainwashed idiot.

How am I attacking the jews retard? I'm mentioning a known rich royal family and asking if there are more. Also wondering how rich they are.

Where can we find a source on these trillions?

It's quite literally the Rich Jews
Just "rich" people have no motivation outside of just trying to get rich. They do things for personal gain, and sure, that's an issue, but the satanic kabal that "claims" to be Jewish is what's actually causing the catastrophic global mess. The Rich can go after the clique goes.

Welcome to real world newfriend. No, you can't know how rich they are, there are no sources.

Having some sort of Royalty excludes you from the lists. I remember reading something about it ages ago.

god damn , i wish i was a jew

Attached: 1445185160398.jpg (600x630, 22K)

Are there other known rich families that avoid the media?

putin, has like 2-3 daughters who are matried to billionaires or hundred millionaires

I'm a trillionaire (in Zimbabwe dollars), can I put(it)in as well?

hahaha.
>stop selectively attacking the richest
>attack their competition
>if you don't do that nobody needs or wants you around
thank you mossadfag. you are truly a beacon

Attached: 1541406786269.jpg (900x1046, 337K)

>we can only defeat this massive global problem by laser-focusing on a minority cause
Good goy.

if I control production of pretty papers everyone uses to buy real things, then how rich am I?
how to find out what I control when I'm behind 7 layers of anonymous companies/trust funds?

>now who could call their cattle by a hebrew word? surely can't be jews, right? RIGHT???

Attached: 1538467388261.png (864x982, 641K)

Attached: 1536754699693.jpg (1791x3756, 1.59M)

Are you gonna reply? I'm not targeting jews, but merely asking who the richest are. You're not giving me any names. Are you implying all the richest are jews?

Yea good point

>don't focus on the problem, focus on this boomer Jewish conspiracy shit
>see the guy with the funny nose? Keep looking!!
If the problem is the rich and the richest is a jew, the problem is still the rich, not jews. Your brain is feeble if you think your opinion is a result of anything other than a rich person trying to trick you into eliminating the competition.

Attached: 6.jpg (852x480, 35K)

You're a kike and everyone knows you're a kike.

Attached: 54B73EC6-BFAA-405C-A212-7FF493676CBA.png (1242x2208, 1.65M)

Jingle jingle! Look at the nose! Isn't it funny!

Attached: pay-attention.png (750x393, 409K)

Criminals, dictators, people who hide a lot of money around aren't listed too.

>don't focus on the problem, focus on this boomer Jewish conspiracy shit
>see the guy with the funny nose? Keep looking!!
why did you call me good goy when goy is someone who obeys jews?
it's always riddiculously funny to watch you trying to fit in here while trying to convince people jews dindu nuffin at the same time...

>If the problem is the rich and the richest is a jew, the problem is still the rich, not jews. Your brain is feeble if you think your opinion is a result of anything other than a rich person trying to trick you into eliminating the competition.
although we didn't have those problems back in times when jews weren't the richest.
you filthy fucking kike

Attached: 1541611093994.jpg (1024x639, 134K)

>although we didn't have those problems back in times when jews weren't the richest.
AAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA AHAHHAA AHHAHAHAHA AHAA AHAHAHSUAHSUHSHSUAHSHUSHAHSUSHHAUSS AHAHHAHAHAHAHHA ALMAOOOOOOOOO OMFG HHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAA I'M DYING HAHAAAAA I JUST LOST SO FUCKING HARD HAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: 4ec.jpg (680x583, 58K)

Most of those are small time compared to the banking dynasties.

>If the problem is the rich and the richest is a jew, the problem is still the rich, not jews.
and yet somehow they control the rich, the press, politics and academia.but it's not the problem, let's smash the capitalism together goys and replace it with collectivism which rewards only the filthiest carricatures of humans striving for the power.
problem with this trick is it failed us so many times in history it shouldn't be debatable anymore and yet somehow it surfaces again and again...one only wonders who could be behind it.

Their wealth doesn't fucking matter, it is a byproduct of their connections to elite bloodlines and their ability to act without empathy or remorse.

Don't pretend to be a white nationalist who is against collectivism. That's just you wanting me to be white for the purpose of eliminating your competition but when it comes to dividing up any resources we would gain as a result, it's "every man for himself!" This is why I can't take you seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=fOROJD8TVYI

You were literally the one bringing "jews", not me. I was pointing out the RICHEST and who these families are. Ever since that, you kept attacking ME and bringing up jews. So do you want to join this discussion on the richest or do you just wanna bitch about jews, braindead?

kek schlomo, take your labels,false dichotomy and hegelian dialectic and stick it on your nose.I'm central european and I just want to be left alone with my people so we can live in harmony with our nature, strong enough to repent anyone trying to rob us of it from inside or outside.

No you're not, you're only in this for your own personal gain and you've admitted that, so shut the fuck up.

Gradually I began to hate them.

>Want to smash the state and then give all our private property to the new state comrade?

Yes the well known rothschilds and lesser known other families can be called the richest, since they have the power to create or destroy as much nominal value of nearly any currency they choose.
The actual amount of dollars/pounds/gold isnt important.
Power held by bankers and politicians/donors is what ceeates the money.
Not to pick on rothschilds too much, but theoretically they could give 90-100% od their holdings away and in 10 years become the rickest aiky again, if they maintained their seats in central bank boards, corporate directorships and political relationships.
Money is a childs toy to distract the powerless from the power to create and destroy economies, wars, nations etc.

You can't find a source because the owners do not answer to anybody. You can reasonably assume that it is trillions just based on the fact that they bought the Bank of England after Napoleon lost at Waterloo.

Yeah. Pilpul is the most annoying shit.

Look into the five star fund.

All of the accumulated wealth of every nation on Earth for the last 300 years.

Estimates put it around $650 Trillion.

Only a relatively small amount of people control it and only one person has direct access to it.

yep, but once you identify it, it exposes them.works only on feeble minded.problem lies with audience, retards are convinced by it...

about 80 to 90 billion but its not just money its their influence and power into banking/political scene
just become a cared member of Rothschild Co you get invited around enough to know how much they own
but again, its not how much dollar they own

money talks
wealth whispers
we will never know for certain

they hold many events in their Jersey branch inviting plenty of selected private clients curated by their managers of how much impact/leverage the clients would bring. After few events you do learn how much they own

in these events they set up an private investment club/group where the attorneys/managers from Rothschild Co and their close fund managers/bankers ask the clients to sign up, signup as not just throwing cash in, but hop onto the same boat and hold almost equal amount of legal obligation to pursuit the investment campaign

The reason why many clients sign upto private clientship of their bank is not how much they own, how much return rate they have on paper, its these insider clubs they host and the network they can provide is beyond what you can comprehend, and this in the modern world is the truest form of power

Are you on drugs, moron?

They are one of very few bankers i have witnessed they can provide/call whomever/whatever personal,info the client requested to have pull the contact to

And in this world very often, even under fiduciary requirement, its very hard to trust not only the managers you speak to , but the information,rumour you have acquired is reactionary or worse, a hoax, selected Rothschild Co private clients* enjoy the premium of having the Rothschild Co providing them the best advisory program thru their immense network and power.

*by seletected it means clients who signed up for their top discretionary investment accounts, most of Rothschild Co private clients cannot afford them and only purchase brokerage/advisory accounts.

In conclusion, they may have direct control over only about 80 or a bit more billion in USD, but considering their entirety of banking infrastructure and what it can achieve, i dare to claim they are as good as a trillionaire. There is no other single family who holds this much power in banking, when all others are listed mega banks

How do we get hold of the old man Rothschild's tax returns?

Well, they didn't buy the bank, they bought a lot of bond. How many is unclear, right?

>The Bank of England was set up by, ironically, a Scotsman – William Paterson. It was initially a private bank in 1694 acting as lender to the Government.
>The Bank was given a Royal Charter, and in 1844, the Bank Charter Act gave the Bank of England sole right to issue notes and coins.

So in that time the private bank acted as lender to the Government and Nathan Rothschild bought a lot of bonds, thus giving the bank a lot of money, indirectly giving the government a lot of money, thus having the bank/government depend on him? I don't totally understand.

I can't find it.

Finally, if any of lucky anons here have read my comments and can afford becoming Rothschild Co private client(liquid asset of 9 million euro or more) , just bear in mind that their typical accounts(affordable ones) brokerage are shit with high fees, you only gon pay for their brand/family name. Unless you can afford the top dog programs, dont join ,most of their accounts are scam tier

I can not forget when you /poltards scared the daughters of the other Rotschild family,what a bunch of retards,lmfao.

Sauce?

That kike gone buttmad, oy vey. Mossad didn't provide manuals on this topic for their trolls so that one decided to improvise. Proves to me that kikes are genuinely good for nothing apart from promoting their genetically failed breed by nepotism.

Also, there is no sense in measuring wealth in money, because every single currency for some (((reason))) abandoned gold standard and (((government))) can freely print money and dump them in the market, robbing their citizens by inflation that decreases purchasing power. The real wealth is power, which pinnacle for me is the ability to print money and influence it gives you, which is theoretically limitless

it's a bit more complicated... you see, Rotschilds started out in the 17th century, so this all goes waaaaay back, they started loaning money then, imagine whole countries worth of debt, plus interest. I'd say they own around 1/3rd of all the money in the world (plus interest), and probably most of the land in the west. The end figure doesn't matter that much, when you own whole countries. With money comes power, and they were smart to wield their power to gain knowledge. We should be asking ourselves what do they know that we don't, that's where they are ahead of us...

but lets not tax any of them, they might make a part time job or two

these pol retards need to get out of their mothers basement, wake up guys its their influence, not cash