TRUMP TWEET

TRUMP TWEET

Attached: file.png (751x377, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LgF0C-yWID4
insurancejournal.com/news/international/2018/11/06/506783.htm
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-17/best-analysis-what-really-happened-boeing-737-max-pilot-software-engineer
mobile.twitter.com/BARACK_08BAMA/status/1117261233617399816
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>sipsdietcoke.jpg

He knows how to ensure Boeing got away with capitalism

God Bless this President

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 156K)

Good luck rebranding hundreads of allready built and sold planes.
It's not like you produce new and improved 7x7 and now all others are ok.
This is financial losses in billions.
What they realistically could do is to shill by any means that planes crashed because human mistake.

>tfw work with boeing
>tfw going to hear shit opinions about this tweet all week
It's all so tiring.

Unlike your superman, we didnt get to stop the French from looking

Uh, it was surgery

Attached: 9FEE9650-BDF1-40E7-B27F-C73CD905FBAF.jpg (772x401, 128K)

he's unironically not wrong here, if it's something that he's a natural at, it's branding and marketing ideas, even retarded pe-in-the-sky ones.

For some peopel it is hard to understand that all people are both stupid and smart, depending on the topic/situation

Attached: 7e4346f476fac48a.jpg (652x960, 58K)

>Boomer twieet

>airplanes scary!
>make loud noise!
>me prefer juju cum!

Attached: 1552948894838.png (514x249, 87K)

What does he know about branding? Yeah...right!

Attached: 1553724536306.jpg (569x817, 62K)

Be honest you saved that pic for a day like this.

Attached: 1555028760229.jpg (470x753, 63K)

>Good luck rebranding hundreads of allready built and sold planes.
Technically, they are already 'rebranded'.
They are not actually 737s.

> It's not like you produce new and improved 7x7 and now all others are ok.
Nothing of this did Trump suggest. You are hallucinating...

Attached: 1553169440310.png (510x487, 474K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LgF0C-yWID4

Well what he actually suggests then?

>it's real

Don't they have to have it approved again and have it undergo very expensive process by FAA if they rename it?

Signature Trump edition incoming

It's peanuts given the scale involved

I guess he just thinks that great story telling in such a situation is more important than building even one new airplane from scratch. People overestimate the importance of facts in general.

Yeah sure, no one has suffered more than this big corp. Poor Boeing, poor 737 MAX.
Ziodon is completely retarded.

TRUMP CAVE TRUMP CAVE
TRUMP REPEAT TRUMP REPEAT
TRUMP DEFEAT TRUMP DEFEAT
MIGA

Also teaches you something about his fucked up moral compass.
How about all these innocent people who died because Boeing tried to save money.
How about Trump puts the people responsible for this in a GULAG.
All I get from this retard is that he would sweep it all under the rug, how can you trust a nation and their corporations if that's how they behave.
I'd rather trust FUCKING CHINA who'll put drag everyone responsible for this down to the janitor on to a public place and execute all of these motherfuckers for the entertainment of onlookers.
Then I would have trust that they are actually willing to take responsibility as a nation.
You must be out of your mind if you trust greedy Internationalist scum who'll fuck you over whenever it suits their interests.

Pilot error.

>TWEET
>CAVE
>REPEAT

Attached: 1554934742208.jpg (997x740, 144K)

So Boeing is lying when they say it was indeed a problem with the software?
Here's my problem with you Individualist fuckers. I can't ever trust you.
I'd take a deal from a country like China even if they offered half a good of a deal to me because I know there are consequences for them if they fuck up everything. Their country is behind it and wont allow anyone to cause China to loose face.
They will follow through even if in the end it'll hurt them.
You fucking kikes on the other hand by default will try to trick your business partners.
If I engage with such scum then I must do from the position where I try to be better at tricking.
Take your legalistic, Individualist world view to some place where people are interested in this kikery. Which is probably no where actually.
That's why you are losing and god grants China victory and greatness even though they aren't even Christian.

you can sell an upgrade kit, or because it is kinda the fault of Boeing, give out for free to regain their trust.

mistakes happen, planes are still the safest way to travel.
its not like the purposely made the plane unreliable.

The pilots turned the system off. Tried to correct, didn't have enough speed, and then turned it on again. They didn't have sufficient training, nor the optional redundant sensor. Now the redundant sensor is no longer optional. Even if they had it though, they would have crashed the plane. They almost crashed it the day before, but they left the MCAS off instead of turning it back on again.

Obama FAA approved the Boeing 737 Max in the year, 2015.

It was Obama's FAA that approved this shitty plane before Boeing started mass producing it

>hurrr durrr retarded boomer having a stroke on twitter
yeah, cool story cuck. We already know how your "Art of Deal" looks like in reality

Attached: 1552404416118.jpg (547x519, 47K)

They purposely designed the plane so that they could advertise your pilots need no training for this new plane.
Then they come out and say that they hadn't had training for this specific plane.
Then the mutt here says that they didn't buy the optional redundant sensor.
Then Trump comes out and says Boeing is the poorest guy ever, no one has suffered like him.
How on earth would anyone trust these people?
I'd buy a Chink plane where I know they'll round up all the engineers and execute them if they did some shit like that.
Trump has the exact mentality that is destroying the US.
People go for China/Russia because they trust their word over the US.
The global Zeitgeist doesn't just randomly change, people observe the shit that has been coming from the US for decades and it's been nothing but a big shit sandwich.

Attached: giphy.gif (346x230, 2.01M)

WHERE'S OUR FUCKING WALL, NIGGER?

It was not Obama who did that, it is American mentality.
It is your mentality to trick or otherwise use dirty tactics to get your way.
America = dirty tactics snake oil salesman

They offer a training program for it. They cheap ass airlines didn't want to pay for it.

>I'd buy a Chink plane where I know they'll round up all the engineers and execute them if they did some shit like that.
lol, most of the plane was made in China, faggot.

Which was the whole point of marketing this plane as training isn't even necessary.
Who gives a fuck if we trick a bunch of fools into killing themselves, main thing is they paid us well for the service.
This attitude has to die if you want to have any future.

What are you on about? Haven't you seen the thousands of webm movies of chinese people dying due to various safety hazards in china? They don't give a shit about safety or innocent people dying, as long as the effects on society as a whole is insignificant.

because the plane was similar enough to not need training.
the issue afaik can be fixed in software.

You got a "rebranded" replacement fence. He's an expert on branding.

And they have an appropriate amount of public executions whenever something like that happens so people learn and don't do it again.
When the milk scandal happened and a bunch of Chinese kids died they even executed the janitor of the factory.
They executed everyone who was remotely involved in it.
That's what I call a good lesson on correct behaviour.

Whom did the US execute over this Boeing scandal?
400 people died. Does the US even put a single person for 1 year into prison over it?
No way. That's not justice, that's not taking responsibility.
They smeared your name in the world, not just of Boeing but of the whole American people.
And you support this.

But people don't care because we are all just individuals and have nothing to do with each other.
Boeings behaviour can never smear my name because I've got nothing to do with them.
We are all just atomised little animals in the jungle out there, following our personal greed and interests.
Who the fuck cares?

non-inbred islam pilots and non-nigger pilots easily figured out how to correct the problem that caused these crashes.

>Who the fuck cares?
Apparently you.

It's a software issue you turbofag. Surely trump just wants assorted nuts back

And don't get me wrong, I don't advocate for self hate.
What I'm doing is saying that YOU should demand punishment for those who smear your country by behaving this way.
When people know they will be punished for crimes they will hopefully stop, at least most of them.
But as it stands now we all know that these people cannot be punished, they are all protected.
And no, I'm not saying I necessarily want to see executions of this, but people should go to prison and not just random minor cogs in the machine, but the higher ups.

No they don't. The milk scandal was wide spread so the communist party couldn't just cover it up. Normally when something bad happens they just ban the media from talking about it and censor mentions of it on the internet, sometimes they even go as far as putting witnesses in house arrest to make sure they don't talk. So no one except some few people know it ever happens, and there is no scandal.

and proper cutlery

Apparently the cheap airlines didn't buy an idiot light that warned of a stall, sounds like their fault

That´s just a lie
The systhem was the cause of the problem
It was there to prevent the new jet systhem from making the plane crash and counter it by nosediving
The problem is that it did it by error and wrong detection of turbine malfunction

MAGA

You know, in the end it's up to you how you are gonna be looked at in the world.
I can't make your society look like an honest, constructive player in the world.

>be you
>use rake to clear leaves
>gets paid
>gets away with capitalism
Capitalism happens in prisons. You can't stop it. It's not actually a political system. It's just what humans do.

>just lie about fixing it and slap a new and improved sticker on it while jacking up prices another 50%

Ok guy. Don't read the report or anything.

Bitch whom are you trying to trick here? Germany and Austria became the largest exporter of powder milk and baby milk to China over this.
Why? Because it shook the trust of Chinese parents in their own milk products.
Notice that they didn't choose to buy US powder milk, but instead the even more expensive German/Austrian milk.
Hmmm .. why is that? Does anyone on this earth believe that German factories would put poisoned milk out in the market?
I guess not.

You must have a lot of fun reading german news

If I were Boeing I'd be honest about 911.

americans can't naturally cope with their fails
horewer the whole wolrd is spitting and shitting on those Boeing greedy jews so i silently enjoir their seething

t. Airbus employee
You guys have the best exhibitions at the air shows :^)

They fucking admitted it dipshit
Why would they do that if they were in the right?

DAILY REMINDER that the Boeing 737 MAX CRASH likes to crash literally because Pajeet if a fucking piece of shit who can't FizzBuzz to save his worthless life.

>inb4 muh poor engine placement
American engineers were writing flight control systems for negative stability fighter planes as far back as the 1970s without issues like this. Using software to trim out the engine balance should have been fucking simple.

Planes have crashed and people have died thanks to unfettered globalism:
* Finance class only cares about stock price.
* Managerial class only cares about sales and profits.
* Neither group is intelligent enough to evaluate code.
* Both groups think American engineers are interchangeable with street shitting slave laborers from Bangladesh.

Fuck Wall St. and FUCK PAJEET.

Here, here, Mr. President!

Attached: 1539031581204.png (1210x1000, 252K)

It was a faulty sensor. They bypassed it by turning the MCAS off. Same as the day before (and they didn't replace the sensor). The problem the second time is they turned the MCAS back on, and thus crashed the fucker. Read the report faggot.

>Good luck rebranding hundreads of allready built and sold planes.
been done before

>free
hilarious

The MCAS had zero reason to activate again when they are fucking near sound speed

The software was defective, what kind of insane anti-stall system activates when the plane is fucking about to break the speed of sound?

free to regain trust. giving a small kit that is relatively cheap so your customers will regain their trust in you and keep buying much more expensive planes

It wasn't software lol, they turned the system back on, and had a bad sensor. Same thing with the Lion Air plane.
insurancejournal.com/news/international/2018/11/06/506783.htm
>An area that investigators will want to explore is how Lion Air addressed a recurring problem on the plane. If malfunctions continue to occur on a component and routine maintenance procedures don’t solve it, airlines are supposed to have a process to bring greater scrutiny to the issue, Cox said.

>“When you see recurring problems, it says the normal easy fixes aren’t solving it,” he said.

Shit training and maintenance are the two recurring themes.

niggers want reparations, the only payment we will give them is in bullets.

Attached: 1452100592276.jpg (295x418, 25K)

the brand was actually great until some short-sighted management valued short-term profits over the long-term integrity of the entire company.

they tried to cover up a hardware problem with a software patch, and then make hardware safety upgrades that could have averted disaster into optional upgrades. all while hoping any failures could be "rebranded" as "pilot error."

zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-17/best-analysis-what-really-happened-boeing-737-max-pilot-software-engineer

Doing something to regain trust would be a reasonable strategy, I agree.

>using one attitude sensor
>not taking speed into account
>not taking input from any other sensor into account
>"it wasn't software"
>"it wasn't the cheap fucks at boeing"
>"those dumb pilots should remember to switch it on/off a dozen times in one flight"
>t. Midwit Manager w/MBA Degree

>plays switch

>Polish a turd some more
>"Brand new, now 10% shinier!"

They had to turn the electric trim on again if they wanted to trim at all and correct the nose.

Why would they expect the MCAS activating again? The MCAS Activating itself at or above Vmo makes no sense at all.

The highest possible stall speed of about 190 knots * 1.41 or 2g.

The MCAS activated at fucking 650 knots, the retarded pooinloo mutt boeing programmer don't know what a stall is? they were just following specifications blindly

People often just forget that failings of such large corps also reflect badly on the whole nation.
We had some trickery going on with Volkswagen too and people were put into prison over it, but to me the punishment should've been harsher than that.
After all, the German car industry is one of our most important ones, what are we if the world loses trust in our ability to deliver good cars?
Losing this trust is not an option for us, just like it isn't for the US when it comes to Boeing or Lockheed Martin.
Same goes for this clown presiding over Facebook, who steps from one mishap into the next on a nearly monthly basis.

>>"those dumb pilots should remember to switch it on/off a dozen times in one flight"
That's what crashed the fucking plane lol. If they had just left it off they would have been fine.

>The highest possible stall speed of about 190 knots * 1.41 or 2g.

that would be about 270 knots btw, not even close to 650

THE PILOTS WERE THE ONES ACTIVATING IT YOU DUMB SHIT

how would they trim the nose up again without the electric motor?

Close the border, you stupid cuck.

Tha MCAS activated itself when they activated the electric trim motor to make the plane nose up again. They couldn't do it manually, not with the overload of aerodynamic pressure in a plane that is nose down and near the speed of soubnd.

The MCAS had no reason to activate itself again.

They didn't know what they were doing, even though they solved the problem the day before.

They just had to turn it OFF. Like they did the day before.

You talking about lionair? I am talking about ET302

NEW TRUMP TWEET
mobile.twitter.com/BARACK_08BAMA/status/1117261233617399816

Attached: BA6723B9-26DA-45E3-86A1-0CD601DCF1BD.png (590x288, 64K)

He said planes are getting too complicated to fly, and now he wants planes more complex?

He's a fucking boomer, he can barely figure out how to tweet on his phone.

The mistake of the ET pilots was not trying to trim sooner btw

By the time they tried to trim nose up they had 40 seconds left

>Capitalism happens in prisons. You can't stop it. It's not actually a political system. It's just what humans do.

True tho, but prison capitalism is a whole lot worse than regular capitalism.

Both of them. Same problem. Faulty sensor feedback to the MCAS. Lion Air experienced it four times. Ethiopian experienced it the day before.

He's talking about all the sensors and autopilot shit.
Ever worked on a car before? It's like going from OBD-I to CANBUS. One little sensor goes out in the dash for the AC and all of a sudden you can't shift into OD. Or, brake light bulb goes out, and now cruise control doesn't work.

I think they panicked because they thought the MCAS would push them down again (which they did, but it wouldn't have matter if they had trimmed with the electric motor 60 seconds before)

Kek imagine being the person who made this post

>no product has suffered like this one

Is that so?

Attached: Hindenburg_disaster[1].jpg (460x460, 51K)