6%=50%

If we are going to black pill the masses on murder rates, we have to start using the correct numbers. There is no reason to blame the Qweenz, as they only make up 10% of the total black murderers. 6% of the total population commits ~50% of total murders.....

Attached: murderrace.jpg (600x450, 24K)

Attached: 251886.png (1000x743, 40K)

I guess you’re right. Never looked at it that way.

Male niggers are genetically predisposed to violence.

Attached: 1546518484180m.jpg (529x1024, 145K)

Attached: 1546518525344.png (712x971, 227K)

Lol however, it looks like the nigresses out murder all whites too

They're also riddled with disease

Attached: 1549041416392m.jpg (1024x806, 123K)

>black females kill more than white males
holy fuck

and I know exactly why, and therefore how to stop it

Why not just add the white girls too... queenz murder more than all whites combined...a revelation I didn't even expect with that OP lol...
Would be interesting to see the up to date current numbers , but as far as graphs go that was only one I could find.

SLAY QUEEN

Because we're not trying to muddy the racial battlefield with invitations to make this a battle of the sexes or to derail the conversation with weird defenses about how black men face unique circumstances that make them this way.

Pointing out racial differences in crime is redpilling, and I think breaking it down by sex will confuse and make less convincing the entire situation.

Well i disagree, i think it hammers home the point that its specifically nigger males that are doing the bulk of the killing....12% does not commit 50% of the murders. 6% commits 50% of the murders....it could be a way to divide the kangz and qweens. Blaming the qweenz seems like it muddys up the battlefield ....if not only the actual factual math

Remove pre-puberty niglets and old ass niggas for more hilarious results.

So true. when totally broken down its probably like 2% commit 50% of murders....not exactly fair to be blaming the niglets and raisins...

We used to be able to keep them in line with public lynchings. Now they think they can toss white kids off balconies in malls and beat random pregnant white women in the streets.

>think
No thinking involved they just do it & then we pay for them to go to club fed with their fellow apes.

True. They are irrationally violent.

> raisins

Attached: 1546029029358.gif (200x180, 868K)

>There is no reason to blame the Qweenz
Not so fast, the murder rate of black women is slightly higher than that of white men.

thank god ive been spamming this narrative for months, it's actually 3% (Black Males Aged 14-35) that commit 41% of all violent crime.... the 13/50 meme is a joke in comparison to the absurdist reality

yea, i realized that a little later in the thread...add the white men and women together and qweenz still out murder....thank goddddd most of their victims are black too

>it could be a way to divide the kangz and qweens
And do what, allow The qweens to claim Innocence? If all of a sudden over half (52%) of their entire race is innocent we're killing the racial argument and all that gets pointed out is that black men are raised in broken homes and the culture-as-cause arguments get much stronger in most people's minds. Because when you're attempting to use race-as-cause you're already shooting yourself in the foot because you are specifically pointing out that it doesn't even apply to most of their race.

You're pushing us down a much more nuanced argumentation path that normies will not take. Half of the challenge of convincing normal people of anything that defies the mainstream is they don't have the patience for any long argumentation paths. If you're taking too long then part way thru they just start to say "listen, I see what you're trying to do too me, but I'm not interested" because they can't tell the difference between extremely detailed and nuanced argumentation and manipulation.

This is muddying the waters and only hurts the ability to show people the basic RACIAL reality.

I spam it on world star comment section. Any graphs of age/gender rape numbers? its gotta be even worse

idk i got it from a dept of justice report last year, i dont make infographs because im lazy

Or ....looking at the numbers, we realize that qweens still out murder all whites combined ...which was a new red pill for me desu

I always get a kick out of the media when they imply that the "angry black male" is a racist stereotype with no basis in reality. But then I remember that some people take the media seriously.

I've got nothing age related. I would like to see how much worse the numbers are.

Attached: 1555249620201.png (1614x2283, 932K)

You could probably include the raisins in those numbers too.

Attached: 1543915395221.jpg (587x592, 60K)

mostly YOUNG black men, too. How many over 60 black men have you seen?

a better stereotype according to the numbers is "angry black youths mob" as in something like 80% of the crime was committed in groups of 3 or more....... the most common crime was aggravated assault by a group of 3-5 youths aged 14-21 with the average victim being a white female aged 60 or older

>But muh per capita!
They’ll just say it doesn’t matter because whites do kill more people than blacks. Now if we talk rape... that fight we can win. Especially with current year feminist bullshit.

But you already knew there was a racial difference in crime.

Nearly everyone here got introduced and found convincing the racial differences BEFORE they found the breakdown of specific differences interesting. This is because red pills are taken in a certain order. Have you heard leftists journalists refer to things like the "alt right pipeline" or "white nationalist pipeline?"

This is because moving a person from one position to another normally takes multiple steps in a specific order. Breaking down these stats like we are in this thread is not going to redpill most people who aren't already race realists because it's skipping steps.

my "white nationalist pipeline" was the public school system

Right, but the point is, people still will only accept Truth #7 once they've accepted Truth #1-6. Sometimes that's months, sometimes that's minutes. But basic racial breakdowns without getting nuanced is an early step that can not be skipped. It probably wasn't skipped for any of us. Because if it was, we might not have ended up here.

So it’s settled
> 3%=41%
Has a nice ring to it

>Per capita doesn't matter
Niggerbrain.

trying to explain per capita to nigs is basically impossible. if they lead the league in murder, they are dead last in mathematics

Dumb idea, user. Blacks are the problem, look at your own graphs. Not only to black women kill more than all whites combined, but they shit out the next generation of black men.

If you fill yankee stadium with all niggers there's like 20 murderers in attendance.

well when these are the blue pills floating around

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 8.30.17 AM.png (796x267, 45K)

This country could have been paradise on earth.
What a god damned shame.

Thanks, single motherhood.

Attached: 8320586734367.jpg (573x318, 40K)

Attached: KWEENZ.png (642x232, 49K)

There’s bo reason to blame children and elderly either....

The true number is 3% 15-35 year old black males are 3% of the population and commit 50% of the crime

What's the most commonly taken initial redpill?

Holohoax was a lie

Attached: 1552738556239.jpg (938x809, 135K)

For me, it was money and banking.

Attached: 782347823838.jpg (684x431, 61K)

Seriously though
Appeals to sentiment

Attached: 1554814340378.gif (200x166, 857K)

Then disgust

Attached: 1553868470041.png (1000x1052, 774K)

Create as many memes as possible on this and spread it. Redpill normies.

Depends on your starting point. In general you're either starting with showing them an honest picture of how whites are treated worse than other races, and how every form of racial nationalism bedsides white nationalist is tolerated/celebrated or you start with "groups are different" and then progress to "races are different" and onto the general incompatibility of races after that.

I was a generic libertarian, and still have many of those same views while being a WN, so I know that path, or 'pipeline,' pretty well and am generally able to do what I can to send libertarians on their first steps to WN if they're not already on their way. First step is "groups are different" and very easy transition into closed boarder libertarianism.

I am at a loss though when how to talk more leftist people into it, because they tend to view the world very differently than those of us on the right. So whatever path they take is less familiar to me.