Christchurch shooter aimed for four-year-old girl's head

Attached: 3.jpg (2297x2171, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/permanent-link-brenton-tarrants-smart-manifesto-and-slick-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

victim olympics

Clean quick death. Would her father rather her last moments be bleeding out in fear?

Wow this is really going to redpill people. Shooting a four year old girl in the head.

If she was white I would be very sad

Attached: 1555149142889.jpg (268x284, 17K)

That's absolutely heartbreaking. I can't believe he didn't double tap that roachlette.

Attached: goblins.png (500x772, 244K)

>brain damage
I hope she changes religions before it gets worse

You know that if you're a terror attack survivor you get free money from the state?
Here in France some arab lied to get the money after the Bataclan attacks. He was sent to jail recently.

this

did he miss? Not that hard of a target to get

reminder to anyone else lurking, these people will do the same to your children and then laugh about it. Kill them first or they WILL ill your children.
doxxes can be found on certain discords

>shooter aimed to kill
HOLY SHIT stop the presses I need all hands on deck to write about this breaking turn of events

He also picked his nose and ate his boogers trust me a friend of a friend told me

oh shit was he trying to kill her or something?!

Aw, too bad. Brenton ruined his little fuck toy. :-(
I'd be sad and mad too.

Attached: daughterfu.jpg (710x400, 31K)

>shooter shoots with intent to kill, not to maim or cause pain
I don't condone the killing of innocents, yet. But don't act like people around the world don't torture people and/or kill them in the most painful way possible. Don't pretend like those videos havent been circulating the internet for nearly 20 years now. I still remember seeing the first contractor to be captured having his head cut off with a shitty steak knife in 2003ish.

I still hope the child doesn't suffer, even if thats what it takes to get their countries back. I wish they had never been there in the first place.

Fucking this

I draw the line at hurting little girls. You can kill all the young boys you want because I'm not gay. But leave the girls alone.

Based and redpilled

user your name...

based

And?

This

This guy gets it.

You know what they say.
Hit or miss I guess they never miss, huh?

I heard he was quietly muttering Hitler speeches and 'heil furher Trump' just low enough so the livestream couldn't pick it up.

Reminder that Ebba probably spent a good 10-30 seconds trying to scoop up her own organs

Why isn’t she in the video then........

this still applies.

Attached: 1530706724568.jpg (960x912, 152K)

>SHE DIED
>GIBS MUN-E
>FEEL BAD
>DON'T 4GET MY MUN-E HUN-E

And that's a good thing.

For you

Fuck her. She shouldn't be in new zealand to begin with. Invaders get the bullet no matter who they are.

A place is school, she took it from new zealand kid, she were eating new zealand kid's launch, living in new zealand people house. THIS PEOPLE ARE LEECHES DON'T FEEL SIMPATHY FOR THEM JUST BECAUSE THEY YOUNG AND "SWEET" SHE CAN BE YOUNG AND SWEET IN HER OWN SHITHOLE. NOONE WERE STOPPING HER.

>Christchurch shooter aimed for four-year-old girl's head
What else should he have aimed for? Her feet?

Attached: 1552477311572.jpg (250x206, 6K)

Same.

Attached: ides of march26.jpg (1073x1209, 539K)

Bingo.

Oh You mean sweedish girl. I'm dumb.

LOL

Attached: 1542412299812.jpg (293x326, 10K)

I'M SORRY OK?

Attached: 1554851277220.png (658x662, 59K)

Yes, he meant that swedish girl who was ran over by a stolen van driven by an immigrant. Go drink some vodka dimitrij

Fuck, man, killing someone's wife just like that

Attached: HER NAME WAS EBBA ÅKERLUND.jpg (306x306, 16K)

based poo

Attached: 1555264115899.webm (768x431, 2.99M)

>the shooter aimed for the head

Attached: 421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg (501x373, 42K)

isn't that a beach boys song

it isn't any more complicated than this. Muslims target human children all the time, it's disingenuous for them to act like Tarrant was unjustified by responding in kind.

It's ok Ivan you're still based and redpilled

considering how close he was to his targets if he aimed at her head it was to hit her center mass. If he shot her in the head he was holding high.

where would you shoot her then,

also show flag fag

In 3 more years he could have married her off

Attached: 1488 keks.jpg (600x528, 72K)

Bless your heart, rusbro. I appreciate your passion and high-energy. Everything you typed is correct, you just got the name wrong. We still love you.

Attached: wholesome (2).jpg (604x516, 35K)

WOMP
WOMP

what did he mean by this?

Attached: 37837363736907.jpg (257x196, 5K)

Based shooter tried to defuse future suicide bomber

When your mom died and she goes to Potter's Field, remember this post.

>be American
>get killed or injured permanently in a terroist attack
>people start a gofund me for you or your family
>raise $50k
>only ebough to last you or your family a year
>if injured live off SSI, $1000 a month for the rest of your life
>if dead your wife has to become a whore or work minimum wage job well some pedo neihbor molests your kids
QMERICA LAND OF THE FREE HOME OF THE BRAVE! ANOTHER $100 BILLION FOR ISRAEL AND MORE MONEY FOR IMMIGRANTS!

Shame he missed.

...and mama merkels pets aimed for crowds of people with fucking lorries?

Based

He was actually playing Grün ist unser Fallschirm on a speaker.

>American posts an anti-American post to get praise from the feebleminded yuropoors
Just like how Whites sellout their own to get praise from nigs, sad.

This is exactly what they wrote about Martin Bryant, the alleged Port Arthur shooter, too. Then they established a foundation to make money out of the little girl "victims".

Underrated

/trannypol/ please...the "people" lurking here don't even have children.

>aimed for
Why isn’t she dead then

Attached: 02F0309F-8F33-4BC1-8037-19C4798B0097.jpg (960x932, 64K)

oh please 3 billion a year is pocket change for us, so for you it is even less significant.

Good point. I guess you won't be needing it then.

i voted for someone who wanted to stop US aid

Nigglets getting their heads blown off makes me hard ,shame this faggot fathers not dead he probably ran away and left his daughter to get killed.

It's fake. The guy crawling in the hallway was barefoot in the beginning but when Tarrant left the mosque the "dead" guy had socks on

>how can i milk this situation to the max?

the more convincing thing is that guy who was lying down comfortably with his legs crossed

Imagine being such an edgelord narcissist that you delude yourself into believing that you're the equivalent a medieval crusader and going and shooting kids in a Mosque. Very based, the world hates Muslims now, thanks Tarrant!

Attached: 1534084747789.png (550x550, 20K)

based

Attached: 01dc90e3331859261a21af839a7e26ef5ee0a1ffafc1d21c6657b5f0c8d48e82.png (1652x914, 1.72M)

The legs crossed is not that convincing, who knows how he fell and shit, you can give it the benefit of the doubt. But a barefoot dead man magically aquireing socks is unexplainable.

yeah i mean he was trying to kill them obviously

If its fake then so be it, for the sake of argument I'm going by the assumption that it happened.

Movie?

sloppy job mozzad

If the west can't hold off this invasion we deserve death. It's such a feminine way for a culture to die. Polite replacement.

Allah Vey! Never forget the 6 braincells!

Don't care

Attached: 1534465966975.jpg (1024x726, 166K)

This is what he wrote about it.

Attached: vipers.png (795x881, 215K)

Wow you mean a guy trying to kill people was aiming? truly breaking news

Islam already causes brain damage. The bullet is supposed to heal it.b

No he would rather her be rapped for days on end untill she finaly dies from rectal bleeding.

Sick little satan helpers.

Based and Redpilled

Attached: image (5).jpg (757x975, 314K)

>damage
How the hell do you shoot someone in the head with an AK and they end up only with brain damage? Must have hit on the side or something.

>trying to fit in with wh*Tes
You are a subhuman.

Should have aimed better.

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/permanent-link-brenton-tarrants-smart-manifesto-and-slick-video/

That headline is incorrect. The word girl refers to a young, female human. The picture shows a young shitskin. Know the difference, if could save your life.

>flying a confederate flag while he doesn’t know it’s an AR
Get the fuck off my board memeflag. For your information it was likely only a graze wound and this camel rapist is playing up the victimhood for go fund me

Based and redpilled

Is that her husband?

What a disgusting creature. Thank you for ridding the world of this ugliness, Brenton Tarrant.

Attached: 1553240051974.jpg (718x718, 65K)