Why they all looks the same ?

youtube.com/watch?v=CiWJTLVnNZ8

Attached: Capture.png (621x612, 767K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0ug2DOoxJ1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they are all fat, have bad eyesight, and have excessive dihydrotestosterine (thats a bad thing)

they are also not that intelligent despite what they believe

mind control glasses and vaccine gene editing

Attached: n.jpg (767x805, 64K)

Ohhhh looll! It's a fucking logo!

Attached: 2321123.png (1189x669, 1.45M)

intelligence is positively correlated with attractiveness and hygiene.

savantism is not only rare, it's exceptionally rare. like a lottery win.

basically, if it looks tarded, it's probably tarded

Absolutely disgusting

Similar lifestyles

Why did I know it was SW-related before I even clicked on the thread?

Attached: 3e2.jpg (323x323, 31K)

Why do they all have shitty patchy beards that look like pubes? If you can't grow one, just shave.

Attached: 1555248023421.jpg (860x960, 49K)

the existence of women completely destroys your thesis here

These guys are worse that Pavlov's dogs. Imagine being the father of such a creature.

if make up works on you then I guess you just haven't got close enough yet.

women with make-up taste like shittt. only pure skin is worth kissing.

>an anabolic hormone 5x stronger than testosterone
>(((and thats a bad thing)))
first post worst post

Attached: 1449650749273.jpg (464x600, 166K)

Star wars fucking sucks... I don't get it. The original 3 were ok, but not worth this shit.

Jesus that's disturbing.

why even make art if this is inevitably the audience that consumes it? Im pretty sure film makers like Tarkovsky, bresson or Traffuat would just stop making movies knowing they wouldnt find an ideal audience anymore.. Now days brainlets just appreciate the cinematography of said film makers

Besides the physical similarities shared by nu-males, which is brought on by sharing identical lifestyles:
>Sedentary job
>Passive and consumptive hobbies
>limited aggression and competition

the one trait which is absolutely fundamental to the nu-male, is a smug sense of self-satisfaction bordering on arrogance.

I believe it comes from two sources. It's starts from having an easy life in which nothing is particularly challenging. Their physical abilities, skills and willpower are never tested to failure, which leads to an exaggerated sense of accomplishment. The second source, which reinforces the first, are the role models and heroes these people are drawn to: quiping know-it-alls, guys who always have the answer on hand and are the cleverest dude in the room:
>Doctor Who
>John Oliver
>Tony Stark
>Adam Savage
>Rick Sanchez
Nu-males desperately want to embody the easy wit and confidence of these characters and it's evident in how they speak and carry themselves.

The opposite of this smug, "cleverer-than-thou" personality trait is the old-fashioned, quiet humility of someone who works with their hands and who grew up around men who were *better* and *stronger* than themselves.

I T ' S T H E S O Y , G O Y

they're desperate for meaning in their lives. sad really.

Attached: 1537555777978.jpg (500x1004, 59K)

I used to think it was being played up
But I really do think we need numale genocide in the west to save it

it would be more fun to torment them. draft them and send them into taliban territory or something.

I'd love to see nu-males get shipped off to a meat grinding war, really.

Jesus christ these people hurt no one let them enjoy their space Western fantasy.

Fuck off and die, plebbit.

did he always hate sw?

No, they are fuckin cuck living in a fantasy while the West is destroyed by outsider. This movie is just here to make them busy.

Nah their numale personalities definitely paved the way for women to gain power

>stronger
>every receptor is identical

not a biologist

You know nothing of söy-joy

youtu.be/0ug2DOoxJ1g

Attached: 649054690.jpg (1194x660, 129K)

Maybe whites should go extinct.

Attached: 1527608097679.jpg (443x429, 36K)

>5:03
Wtf

this is so fucking embarrassing to watch. also lmfao at having the NPC herding dog there as well

The white man has succumbed to his faggotry and became weak. It's time for an race upgrade and conquer the japanese men.

Attached: 3b95f8a4fb925567b000f4d9afe35f7b.jpg (500x690, 61K)

mk ultra , jew conditioning

the more that i see her, the more that i am convinced she's a fucking demon

I wouldn't worry about it, they'll be the first to volunteer for sterilization if you convince them it's for the good of feminizm,

These people are pathetic

Because they are NPCs. We told you this since last year.