Was living in white cities before niggers really as great as the stories foretold?

Was living in white cities before niggers really as great as the stories foretold?

Attached: 5457665.png (636x622, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QiQv-19e0zQ
youtu.be/Wlr9B4Icmb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you like smallpox and typhus

what a wonderful world

Attached: cmonbruh.png (1200x1200, 741K)

As someone who lives in a city without niggers. It's great. You see teens hanging out in front of in-n-out burger parking lot just like in the old days. Heheh. *sip*

>tfw never visit white Europe
>tfw never visit white small towns in USA
Why live?

Just look at the old pictures it's all people in suits walking around in clean streets while classy music plays

What state?

Boy I sure do hate niggers

what city is this? Somewhere in Maine? North Dakota?

fuck niggers. fuck jews.

>tfw can jog around my suburb at night with headphones on and am totally safe

Yes. Everyone had that friendly park ranger feeling to an extent.

I didn't go to USA until the early 90s but I can tell you Europe in the early 70s was wonderful, especially Germany and northern Italy.

Clean streets, people dressed better, spoke to one-another because they knew they would be understood. No people smuggling, no rape gangs, no trucks of peace, drugs were very much a fringe things.

greatest ally, we need your help to remove the shitskins invading our country, your zogbux will be worthless in 5 years if you dont help.

Can’t wait until virtual reality

Why do Jews do this?
youtube.com/watch?v=QiQv-19e0zQ

Why? Are you trying to learn more about it to refine any evil masterplan, Mr. Jew?

Don't come to Amsterdam, you large nosed manlets smell terrible

I'm Russian enough for you to not notice. I won't be coming over because afaik you've imported a huge quantity of smelly large nosed manlets yourself.

Thank you, how many slavs are there in Israel? I had a childhood friend polack that went to Israel

No. Cities have always been awful places

A lot. I hear Russian on the streets daily regardless of location basically. It's pretty much the comfiest part about this place.
Was he a polack or a smelly manlet polack?

Russian kikes are the worst

Just your average Polack, was usually distracted by his sister's tiddies.

I grew up in a town of 25k population and there was not a single black person there. You would still be beaten up at night by some junkie white lad whos been on drugs etc.

So basically pre 90s Europe?

Some are, evidently. The USSR proved it. You can easily recognize them tho, really depends on the purity of blood, the culture, and circumcision.
Ayy sounds Polish. Nice to know you can maybe understand some day that not all "Jews" are Jews.

i grew up during apartheid. it was glorious

American in Japan here. Japanese cities are almost completely made up of Japanese, and almost all are safe. You can wander around at night and have no fear, the poorest neighborhoods are just as safe as the richest. It is like the 1950s here, in more ways than just inner cities, but that's one of the greatest parts. The best cities are nice to live in, in all areas.

>no drugs in europe in the 70s
Lmao yea right

The loser English teacher speaks the truth.
t. Former Toyota worker

>Irish
>Being any different than niggers

It was nice. I remember when I was little, I only saw foreigners when I rode the bus to the city centre and they were kind of an attraction to me. As a kid I played outside all day unsupervised and my parents didn't have to worry. Today I observe helicopter parents driving their children with the car 5 houses next to their childs friend, because it's too dangerous to let them walk. Social cohesion is dead and nobody trusts nobody. It's really sad.

>loser
Never got what's so terrible about taking a year in an objectively beautiful land teaching your native language.

I'm not so high as a toyota slave in the aichi ghetto, but even there with the brazilian contaminants they are kept out of the big cities, like Nagoya. Japanese police have the right idea, if you do even a traffic ticket wrong you are kicked out of the country

cities have always been shite, tipless

It is a good way to see the world, but not a good career. Good way to meet girls too

>Good way to meet girls too
Can't condone this, but the first part sounds perfect. Even if the money isn't great you get to absorb a really beautiful culture and land.

>good way to pillage a nation of its people by invading it
you're no better than a nigger.

Tell us about it, did the niggers cower before you?

its not pillaging if the manko is pushing their jewels on you. even gaijin hunters need their fix

Hoe oud ben je? zwarte kut

Yeah watch American Graffiti the movie.

They havent changed for soooo many years I cant even remember...todays nigger is thw same as the old niggers.

Never existed, black people and poor people lived in cities due to availability of work and low cost housing. It's been this way for decades

I don't think you grasp how incredibly terrible niggers are...

have fun relaxing

Follow some niggers on twotter and see for yo self.

it was even better as those stories claim it was

Just move out from the big cities to a small town and you can experience it yourself.

Living in a city is retarded. Good luck when the race war comes. city cucks will be the first to die

there's always some fucking scum, and it doesn't matter if it's black, muslim, gypsy or white trash, cities suck, not to mention other cons
towns where it's at

>Living in a city is retarded.
It didn't used to be

youtu.be/Wlr9B4Icmb4

I went to a small town in the mid-west once, full of greasy food joints and strip clubs which I assume is the peak of burger civilization.

Also had some barbecue at a biker gang meetup, everything on the trip was downhill from there.

curfew for niggers was at 6pm to get out of white areas. it was unthinkale for a nig to ever talk back at you.
oud genoeg om jou pa te wees jou walg lap

it was better than you could ever imagine. in every possible way.

true where i live the still call me baas/master

look at the data you lazy fuck

Probably depends on the socioeconomic level of where you're visiting, but I bet I'd have fun in the rural mid-west.

Ive never had anything stolen from me ever. Never lock any doors, leave shit on the front lawn. Hell I never had to lock my bike up.
-Maine.

Attached: 20180924_162626.jpg (2576x1932, 2.29M)

Either this didnt happen or you're too damn pessimistic. Maybe you'll feel more at home in southern Chicago

why do you live in filth?

Die Jude

yes.. it was awesome as a kid in the 70's. it was 78% white in my birth city and now its 25% white and its shitty there

I hear that the governor of maine is trying to import somalis into the state, is this true?

Other than the water bottle whats dirty about my strawberry patch?

Attached: 20181031_155218.jpg (2576x1932, 1.91M)

Good I want to move to Maine so badly. Problem is I fucked around and only got an associates so IDK how I'd find a good job there.

Attached: fee25a9f2a038e64e027b8fd53c61cd4.png (780x1080, 1.02M)

>Was
Still is. If you see a nigger in my country, he's either an exchange student or a basketball ball player.

Its mostly private catholic charities and chain migration bringing them in. But I wouldnt be surprised.

leaves straw littering the ground

I have a mortgage and a car payment on a very poorfag budget. Just dont move to the portland area and your cost of living will be low.

also the chipped and uneven cladding

Kys jew

user... you do know what the purpose of straw is... right?

Shlomo, fishing this morning? How much does the JIDF pay you to toss out bait?
Shouldn't you be helping your Mohel Rabbi to orally sodomize baby boys?

Attached: zzzTalmudCC.png (482x354, 96K)

>crime low to the point in small towns it pretty much didn't exist
>land so cheap you could buy an acre in less than half a year
>a house could be bought in a years income
>don't have to worry about wife/daughter/son being raped just by walking two feet away from your door
>don't have to carry a gun to check my mailbox

It really was a better time.

in older climes it is used for cold/frost protection by people who don't have greenhouses

No

Yea, I plan on repainting this year. But it a converted camp so I not going to put the work in to make it look too pretty.

oh and a new car here was bought on 2 months pay in mid 70's

Buger here, I live in a small beach community in the south and the City I live in is 99.4% Caucasian and it's amazing. I think the 0.6% of minorities is made up so that nobody accused the city as being racist.

You need the straw to overwinter strawberries or else theyll die here. Plus it suppresser weeds and adds carbon to the soil over time.

New York seemed nicer back then

>Although by 1907 the motor-car was coming into its own, and was no longer the despised and smelly toy it had been a decade earlier, New York was still a city of fine carriages and of glossy and well-groomed horses, and the taxi had not yet replaced the elegant hansom-cab. How affable and good tempered American people of all classes were in those days. The clerks, the assistants in the shops and stores all seemed friendly and alert, never giving one those sour, disapproving looks that one got m shops in Europe. The policemen too on the beat, the New York cops, were genial and talkative when you asked them the way, not curt like the Paris gendarme or aloof and majestic like the old- fashioned London bobby.
"The Memoirs Of Aga Khan(1945)"

Hey Styx.

i am just pulling your leg dude

You did this

cities of incels been to many small towns in france 100% white
asking for directions was so fucking hard the amount of times those incels just ignore you and keep walking is almost 100% same in germany but not that bad

Must have drunk or something, because I remember literally being on the verge of tears when I learned about what happened to your nation for example. So sorry, I'll try to be more responsible.

That's just french autism tho

Lol Jews are so obnoxious

>Was living in white cities before niggers really as great as the stories foretold?
Yes. The only source of senseless violence came from angry gypsies getting caught scamming and angry white bullies (ages 16-20), because after a certain age they grew up and stopped being cunts.
Also, jews were not hated back then because in my country they had not yet spread their evil.

Ass Neck, Utah with a population of 25k doesnt count, faggot

Im a nigger and I break everything I touch. Almost all my friends force me to not touch anything on their houses. So yes.
I break even my own life.

You take me back

I've watched my town slowly get worse and worse over the years. Not even five years ago was a firearm related incident almost unheard of and all over the state news for weeks. Now it seems as if it's become more and more frequent as niggers slowly creep north to escape the garbage cities that border NH/Mass like Nashua and Manchester. Thank god come summer I'm moving north to a nice cabin in the woods with my fiance and getting out of my now decaying city.

Wall between Mass and northern New England fucking W H E N

you know why.

Attached: 1550571795223.png (1024x1024, 1.57M)

i doubt it warsaw was not that different but the city was not 100% white still i saw niggers so i didn't include them
the only nice people in europe are probably the dutch really good people very welcoming

I made a lot of bad choices early in life. Now as a result, I can't leave this town which has a 45-55 difference. It sucks, I'm poor, and seldom feel any hope.
I wrote a book and have a few investments but they may never pay off.
To those anons that live in a place like Montana, Maine, or ND-SD, count your blessings and have a good life.

Damn I miss the 70s...or at least what I remember of it.

Fulfill your destiny young shekel stalker.

Attached: DO_IT.jpg (553x686, 149K)

*soft, contained sobbing*