Racewar now?

Logan Scott
Logan Scott

Hey guys, what's happening in Denmark?

Twenty-three people were arrested in connection with riots in Copenhagen, Danish police said on Monday, as counter-protests against a demonstration by a right-wing activist escalated.

The unrest spread on Sunday to several parts of the capital after Rasmus Paludan, the founder of the anti-immigrant party Hard Line, held a demonstration.

"I strongly disagree with Paludan's meaningless provocations that have no other purpose than sow disunity. Meet him with arguments - not with violence," Prime Minister Lars Lokke Rasmussen said on Twitter.

Police said they had arrested 23 people and some of them would be questioned by a judge later today about suspected arson and violence against police officers.

Attached: Screenshot-20190415-063929-Chrome.jpg (580 KB, 1061x2010)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KOgVD78F0AA?t=405
youtube.com/watch?v=8680Ll5UKbg
youtube.com/watch?v=fR_LeYZJu9o
youtube.com/watch?v=qVJzQc9ELTE
youtube.com/watch?v=vyJrnHHVt5o
youtube.com/watch?v=yermRYNEJlk
youtube.com/watch?v=E5Q63k4Sb3Q
youtu.be/KOgVD78F0AA?t=431
youtube.com/watch?v=KOgVD78F0AA
youtube.com/watch?v=S_JvzbatzUQ
youtu.be/ma2VoPd0KTo?t=740
youtu.be/KOgVD78F0AA

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

If you're going to do something do it.

Dominic Harris
Dominic Harris

23 less niggers in the streets but they will cost more to the taxpayers.
To DenAnons. Go out in Minecraft and killa nigger with a diamond mennorah so it causes even more unrest. While wearing a leather kippah or yarmluke.
The fire rises.

Justin Gray
Justin Gray

"Unrest" as a euphemism for rioting
Why does every media outlet do this?

Attached: 1554934249614.webm (1.42 MB, 1280x720)

Kevin Stewart
Kevin Stewart

This is also literally the only thing I've seen written about this event. Does anyone have the vid of Rasmus dropping the quaran?

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

Bumperino

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

part, strength, diversity and parcel.

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

Where are the danebros

Ryan Sanders
Ryan Sanders

There was megathread last night on this. Yeah basically Pauldan was playing hot potato with a quoran then category 3 chimpout happened

Matthew Hernandez
Matthew Hernandez

Here is how the riots started

youtu.be/KOgVD78F0AA?t=405

Paludan was just casually tossing the Quran and then the muslims attacked

Jordan Davis
Jordan Davis

Here is the story behind this:

Rasmus Paludan and his political party "Stram Kurs" wants islam prohibited in Denmark and wants to deport all muslims except for the very well integrated ones.

During the last year or two Paludan has been traveling around to all the ghettos in Denmark to show that, these muslims are violent and do not respect the freedom of speech.

Cameron Sullivan
Cameron Sullivan

And he got arrested and everyone clapped. We you are actually more cucked than sweden. I wouldn’t be shocked at all to find out not a single muslim was arrested.

Hunter Mitchell
Hunter Mitchell

Based!

Wyatt Garcia
Wyatt Garcia

He was not arrested, he moved to a different and safer location

Michael Flores
Michael Flores

He didn't get arrested you fucking mutt. The police were protecting him

Caleb Perry
Caleb Perry

Point proven, but it doesn’t faze normies at all, it just makes them even more bluepilled. Muh evil nazi provoking peace loving mussies. He will spend years in prison for racial incitement

Nathaniel Jones
Nathaniel Jones

What utter bullshit, I bet Soros pays him and the Muslim rioters that show up

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

Cope

Zachary Reyes
Zachary Reyes

He is quite the entertainer!

youtube.com/watch?v=8680Ll5UKbg

John Wilson
John Wilson

Viking shitposting to muslims irl
Based

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

Love it!
How does the general public see him? Is he branded as a far right nazi?

Isaac Barnes
Isaac Barnes

Yup! Definitely we should look at this and kill every minority we see!

Liam Ward
Liam Ward

Attached: CIA.jpg (696 KB, 1000x1488)

Nolan Baker
Nolan Baker

it looks like a demon

Joseph Sanders
Joseph Sanders

Attached: 80972345.jpg (303 KB, 1313x1312)

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

he looks like a fucking retard danes wtf

Attached: f17-TNS6.png (499 KB, 512x512)

Eli Murphy
Eli Murphy

Based and turkpilled

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

how did that fat guy get up there?

Adrian Myers
Adrian Myers

t-this time it will work, wh-white people will rise
LMAOing @ ur lyffs.

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

Definitely branded as a nazi / racist by normies.
Probably because he keeps burning the quran and tossing it around.

youtube.com/watch?v=fR_LeYZJu9o

However is gaining some support, having 25% of the required votes to be eligible for the next election.

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

D-did he dead?

Logan Howard
Logan Howard

It is the look of peace, diversity and tolerance!

Brody Thomas
Brody Thomas

youtube.com/watch?v=qVJzQc9ELTE

it is trying to push the global warming narrative with it.

The reality of it is that these faggots couldn't compete with the other walruses and got pushed aside, and found a location where they wouldn't get killed by the more powerful. Then when trying to get back to the sea, they couldn't go back the way they came, through the more fit/bigger walruses and they die because of it.

It has nothing to do with global warming, but these faggots are pushing it anyway, and has everything to do with survival of the fittest.

Jace Thomas
Jace Thomas

this

Ayden Parker
Ayden Parker

same shit from years ago
youtube.com/watch?v=vyJrnHHVt5o

Leo Martinez
Leo Martinez

He's a pretty well-known character in Denmark.
He basically visits ghettos and burns the Quran while calling Muhammed a pedophile and waits for the reaction.
He's also a lawyer so does everything within the law.

Nathan Johnson
Nathan Johnson

How hard is it not to fuck with someones holy book. I mean seriously?

Luis Wilson
Luis Wilson

based

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

Running the moment they jump in, truly pathetic.

Blake Miller
Blake Miller

Honestly, if he was doing it with the bible, why wouldn't a christian be angry and react the same way? It's only normal to defend your culture and religion.
We're too used to accepting the attack on christiannity though. Muslims aren't like that and that's a good thing that they still have some self respect left to defend their faith.

Landon Brooks
Landon Brooks

youtube.com/watch?v=yermRYNEJlk

youtube.com/watch?v=E5Q63k4Sb3Q

Attached: yLGCzbJ.png (9 KB, 812x456)

William Harris
William Harris

Because this might come as a surprise to you Jamal but white people fight with words when their belief is attacked and dont start murdering you if you dare say something about their religion.

John Lewis
John Lewis

have no other purpose than sow disunity
diversity is our greatest strength but disunity is a weakness
What did he mean by this?

Chase Lewis
Chase Lewis

I was kidding. Fuck those shitskins lmao

Dominic Parker
Dominic Parker

maybe
but let's be honest, we need more chimpouts

Zachary Green
Zachary Green

We need to drop the "fighting with words" shit, particulrly as most of us can no longer even speak with freedom.

Liam Peterson
Liam Peterson

You dont actually the moment you initiate violence its the moment the current power structure wins.

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

They are already winning. What planet are you living on, gypsy?

Xavier Reed
Xavier Reed

The government wins when groups initiate violence because then they know how to react, fighting them ideologically and subverting existing power structures however is impossible to stop, at least in a democracy.

Aaron Rodriguez
Aaron Rodriguez

ISIS is being revealed among the protesters. Logic follows that his co-protesters are supportive of him.

We are getting closer to acting out of fear of terrorism.

Brayden Sanchez
Brayden Sanchez

Because while the powers that be want the normies to be afraid enough to sign over their liberties, the normies are supposed to be introduced to a specific type of fear. If the normies hear about chaos and violence stemming from a protected class, they will keep their heads down. If the normies hear about chaos and violence stemming from their own people rising up, they might be tempted to join. The revolution will not be televized.

Jose Gutierrez
Jose Gutierrez

V FOR SEJR

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

Any reason he shouldn't be allowed to fuck with someone's holy book?

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

Im doing my best to protect this man without showing my power level.
Although I have to admit that the things hes doing are "idiotic" (endangering himself and costing us money). But its for the greater good.

Isaac Moore
Isaac Moore

Why can I not do what I want with my own property?

Jacob Wright
Jacob Wright

HOMOLANDET

Brandon Evans
Brandon Evans

Because the Christianity eventually seperated state from church - and continue to make laws and society without the church's influence (at least to a much smaller degree).

Shitskins have not seperated state and church. Their belief is their way of life. And Jihadism is a massive problem to anyone not accepting their way of life - and now they are within our ranks.

Oliver Hughes
Oliver Hughes

Profeten Muhammad er pædofil og en lognhals.
Ligeledes er alle hans folgere lognhalse.

Jaxon Perez
Jaxon Perez

Read

Jose Gray
Jose Gray

I saw ! No worries.
Death to all shitskins

Carter Rodriguez
Carter Rodriguez

I fucking love Paludan. His balls are made of diamond.

Michael Peterson
Michael Peterson

Fuck ud med jer, små insekter, foer vi smider jer i koncentrationslejre.

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

The signature count for electoral eligibility hasn't been updated for two weeks. I bet you that he's at at least 8-10,000 signatures now, after what happened yesterday. Half way there.

Logan Bell
Logan Bell

GO BACK
You don't want to be here, with what's coming

Ethan Evans
Ethan Evans

Do You think he will be eligible?

Christopher Cruz
Christopher Cruz

Gypsy is right, minorities rarely vote and there is still some time for peaceful and politcal revolt, start by taking back the msm like our Nationalist party (largest by far now) is.

Asher Collins
Asher Collins

youtu.be/KOgVD78F0AA?t=431

From yesterday

Attached: Uro-på-Nørrebro.jpg (144 KB, 960x655)

Benjamin Martinez
Benjamin Martinez

Isn't it weird how that looks like a jew?

Carter Reed
Carter Reed

retard. ice caps are melting because of our wreckless abuse of the eviornment at the hands of the capitalist jews and their slaves. God created this world for humanity, its up to us to take care of it.

Liam Morales
Liam Morales

have a (you), retard.

Gabriel Fisher
Gabriel Fisher

Does paludan have a twitter or other social media

Jason Walker
Jason Walker

Read my other post retard

Levi Morris
Levi Morris

Hvorfor er det bare de to som står innen for det avmerkede omerådet
Why is there only two who are in the squared off section

Chase Lewis
Chase Lewis

What revolution are you talking about?
Nothing will ever happen spontaneously.

Jacob Scott
Jacob Scott

However is gaining some support, having 25% of the required votes to be eligible for the next election.
He's a pretty well-known character in Denmark.
He basically visits ghettos and burns the Quran while calling Muhammed a pedophile and waits for the reaction.
He's also a lawyer so does everything within the law.
The signature count for electoral eligibility hasn't been updated for two weeks. I bet you that he's at at least 8-10,000 signatures now, after what happened yesterday. Half way there.

WTF, I love Danmark now.

Kayden Long
Kayden Long

I don't know.. It's possible, but it will take a chimpout or two more. The election is going to take place on June 18th, latest.

But I fucking hope so! He's the only politician I'd vote for. If he doesn't make it, I'll just do the usual - draw a big fat swastika on both sides of the ballot.

Tyler Barnes
Tyler Barnes

damn well i guess the government better tax me more so we can fix it

Caleb Myers
Caleb Myers

Were they throwing a Koran around?

Jace Nelson
Jace Nelson

To say fuck you to muslims lol

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

It's a safety thing.

Camden Anderson
Camden Anderson

But i would think atleast some of his supporters would be there with him

Mason Murphy
Mason Murphy

Islamists attacking Paludan just helps his cause. If you attack islamists at their demonstrations, it wont help Paludans cause.
Freedom of speech for all, that's how we get it into their skulls.

Attached: mxwkqaah1as21.jpg (96 KB, 750x500)

Camden Peterson
Camden Peterson

Jeg tror det er de færreste der er modige nok til at tage ud og blive eksponeret sammen med Paludan på blågårds plads af alle steder. Iovrigt tænker jeg at storstedelen af hans tilhængere bor i jylland, og så er han ærligtalt ikke fandens god til at annoncere sine begivenheder på forhånd.

Jaxson Morales
Jaxson Morales

Theres always something coming, what is your excuse now?

Ryan Young
Ryan Young

This is what it looks like when their population gets too large.

Owen Ramirez
Owen Ramirez

Is he branded as a far right nazi?
Of course he is branded as a nazi.
Anybody that disagrees with the lefts agenda, and disagrees with unlimited immigration is branded a nazi.

Cooper Cooper
Cooper Cooper

Would Christians riot if you did that here? No. Maybe a peaceful protest, but we're used to it. If the muslims want to stay, they have to grow the fuck up. Or else, /let/ them be jailed or expelled for their non-Western behavior

Jason Garcia
Jason Garcia

He is an Arab in France, within a year they will be killed openly for their crimes against Europeans, you have no idea how full-on Nazi all my friends and environment has become, we are absolutely fed up and no amount of WWII "documentaries" they SUDDENLY started showing on (((TV))) will ever change what my people experience dealing with 'minorities'

Brody Ortiz
Brody Ortiz

Damn I praied for you guys that you won't see this toxic shit brother.

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

What are you talking about? Jow Forums? They are Nazis because we have a literal horde of sandniggers openly bragging about raping our children and conquering us, nobody I know comes here

Andrew Cook
Andrew Cook

why the fuck he burns the quran and toss it around? I despise sandniggers, but I don't think that's the way to garner support

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

shut the fuck up, you french scum. probably a fucking nigger. while I disagree the way he's trying to get support, no christian would not do that and this type of reaction is completely not proportional

Jayden Davis
Jayden Davis

stop. this is cringe as fuck. you think FRANCE of all places will be redpilled in a year? hahahahahahaha

Ayden Johnson
Ayden Johnson

It's kind of accelerationism I guess, this will on one hand scare off normies, but they will be scared more by terrorists and raging brown animals radicalized by this based hero

Chase Bell
Chase Bell

France is woke on the Jews, 44% of them are "anti-semitic", they are also revolting as we speak dumbass, I've been to the demonstrations and they are FUCKING REDPILLED AS FUCK, the revolution is not televised you subhuman mongrel

Angel Bailey
Angel Bailey

eh. let's see what he can do with it. I hope for all the best to him

Ryan Ramirez
Ryan Ramirez

Skjonner den. Men skal man lagge bråk med muslimer så trenger man ofte backup. Muslimer er notoriske på å ikke torre å slåss aleine

Camden Adams
Camden Adams

all the white women are indoors hiding from the sand people and the sand people are going mad from lack of rape

Joshua Long
Joshua Long

their demographics are already fucked, full of niggers and sandniggers, they would have to remove them and that's not happening

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

I think running around and Quran burning is kind of crude, but there should really be no such thing as a "Danish Muslim".

Owen Ortiz
Owen Ortiz

youtube.com/watch?v=KOgVD78F0AA
Skip to 6:40 for quran dropping and action

And remember: Remove Kebab

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

swim 10 meter
out of breath

Brayden Jenkins
Brayden Jenkins

Footage of raging muzzie getting arrested which was shown live yesterday.

youtube.com/watch?v=S_JvzbatzUQ

David Clark
David Clark

its hard to not laugh but, also feel bad. As well as wonder why we arent eating walruses.

Attached: ParishKingClique.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720)

Andrew Flores
Andrew Flores

At least he's doing something, that's good.

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

I care about that random walrus, more than I do about most of humanity. I hope he is alright.

Elijah Jackson
Elijah Jackson

once again leftists and their bio wmd pets

Ethan Smith
Ethan Smith

Nice contrast
Muzzie directs a film about a "rightwing" party winning election in Denmark.
Tells a story about a muzzie living in a war-like Denmark caused by "rightwings".
Pic related.
The reality is of course upside down, where muzzies riot, rage and the destroy the city and not the danes.

Attached: COPENHAGEN-RIOTS.jpg (89 KB, 957x960)

Carson Turner
Carson Turner

You underestimate the temperature of our fire

Grayson Hill
Grayson Hill

eh. ok, let's see what happens. but I'm not holding my breath

Christian Morgan
Christian Morgan

Forgot to tell that the picture is of the poster that was taken yesterday.

Carter Carter
Carter Carter

Why are white people in Sweden being attacked by niggers? All niggers and kikes in Europe and North America need to be exterminated.

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

Fuck the Danish cunts, they always been weak. Race war ffs, that ain't gonna happen. Most of Danish cunts can only complain online.

Julian Phillips
Julian Phillips

the "right wing activist" is a libertarian heeb, that's why he's protected

Attached: portraetinterview-med-rasmus-paludan.jpg (49 KB, 910x910)

Hunter Flores
Hunter Flores

Bump

Dominic Rivera
Dominic Rivera

Attached: 1552822099059.webm (1.78 MB, 640x356)

Angel White
Angel White

Why downplaying
Because its niggers. If it was normie conservative whites, they'd call it
Far right march
Nazi rally
Hooligan brawl
etc since it helps them weaponise their "hate laws" against political opponents (normie conservatives are a bigger political threat to them than white nationalism atm) that young people will be unsympathetic towards.

If it's something like the yellowvests, they just ignore it, since they know it will resonate with disenfranchised young whites and don't want to give it any exposure, as their strategy is dependent on monopolizing "youth appeal".

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

leftists attack you
blame you for their own violence
lmfao classic communist logic. Why give a shit about the white race when such idiotic manipulation actually works on them

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

It was just young boys... They were on their way to school

Attached: 22791004-foto.jpg (53 KB, 1240x679)

Owen Hall
Owen Hall

Look at the big splash behind the rocks.
He just hurt his back a little, nothing to worry about.

Oliver Evans
Oliver Evans

It only works on women and estrogen filled boys that are literally women with a penis lmfao

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

youtu.be/ma2VoPd0KTo?t=740

Ramus, why can't he ever be Danish?

That's because he's not an ethnic Dane, he's not adopted by Danish parents and because he's not a Danish Jew. And since that's the only thing we acknowledge as Danes, then that's the simple explanation.

Michael Kelly
Michael Kelly

youtu.be/KOgVD78F0AA
Not even 3 full minutes of demonstration. And riots all night.
Picrelated is police yesterday

Attached: 22789310-politiet-trkker-vben-p-nrrebro.jpg (75 KB, 600x400)

Dominic Fisher
Dominic Fisher

Fucking based.

Also, I am descended of some Kings of Denmark...please fix your country, start deporting and cracking the skulls of those who won't leave willingly.

Attached: IMG-8722.jpg (575 KB, 1120x1097)

Dylan Smith
Dylan Smith

Last year he did a total of 53 demonstrations. He is a top tier troll. Today's demonstration was cancelled, but was supposed to be in support of black lives matters. Bonus: he was sentenced for saying something racist this month.

Adrian Hall
Adrian Hall

Why are the police hiding their faces?

Alexander Wilson
Alexander Wilson

Even though Nazi occupation wasn't a cake walk, there were at least not Islamists praying in the streets and orchestrating child sex abuse rings in Nazi occupied Europe.

Attached: IMG-8536.png (2.08 MB, 824x9241)

Nathaniel Cooper
Nathaniel Cooper

*DANISH EUROBEAT INTENSIFIES*

Godspeed, brothers.

Matthew Wilson
Matthew Wilson

Because islam

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

I wish I could lend my sword & rifle to your struggle.

Attached: IMG-8510.jpg (47 KB, 300x395)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit