Racewar now?

Hey guys, what's happening in Denmark?

>Twenty-three people were arrested in connection with riots in Copenhagen, Danish police said on Monday, as counter-protests against a demonstration by a right-wing activist escalated.

>The unrest spread on Sunday to several parts of the capital after Rasmus Paludan, the founder of the anti-immigrant party Hard Line, held a demonstration.

>"I strongly disagree with Paludan's meaningless provocations that have no other purpose than sow disunity. Meet him with arguments - not with violence," Prime Minister Lars Lokke Rasmussen said on Twitter.

>Police said they had arrested 23 people and some of them would be questioned by a judge later today about suspected arson and violence against police officers.

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-063929_Chrome.jpg (1061x2010, 580K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KOgVD78F0AA?t=405
youtube.com/watch?v=8680Ll5UKbg
youtube.com/watch?v=fR_LeYZJu9o
youtube.com/watch?v=qVJzQc9ELTE
youtube.com/watch?v=vyJrnHHVt5o
youtube.com/watch?v=yermRYNEJlk
youtube.com/watch?v=E5Q63k4Sb3Q
youtu.be/KOgVD78F0AA?t=431
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you're going to do something do it.

23 less niggers in the streets but they will cost more to the taxpayers.
To DenAnons. Go out in Minecraft and killa nigger with a diamond mennorah so it causes even more unrest. While wearing a leather kippah or yarmluke.
The fire rises.

>"Unrest" as a euphemism for rioting
Why does every media outlet do this?

Attached: 1554934249614.webm (1280x720, 1.42M)

This is also literally the only thing I've seen written about this event. Does anyone have the vid of Rasmus dropping the quaran?

Bumperino

part, strength, diversity and parcel.

Where are the danebros

There was megathread last night on this. Yeah basically Pauldan was playing hot potato with a quoran then category 3 chimpout happened

Here is how the riots started

youtu.be/KOgVD78F0AA?t=405

Paludan was just casually tossing the Quran and then the muslims attacked

Here is the story behind this:

Rasmus Paludan and his political party "Stram Kurs" wants islam prohibited in Denmark and wants to deport all muslims except for the very well integrated ones.

During the last year or two Paludan has been traveling around to all the ghettos in Denmark to show that, these muslims are violent and do not respect the freedom of speech.

And he got arrested and everyone clapped. We you are actually more cucked than sweden. I wouldn’t be shocked at all to find out not a single muslim was arrested.

Based!

He was not arrested, he moved to a different and safer location

He didn't get arrested you fucking mutt. The police were protecting him

Point proven, but it doesn’t faze normies at all, it just makes them even more bluepilled. Muh evil nazi provoking peace loving mussies. He will spend years in prison for racial incitement

What utter bullshit, I bet Soros pays him and the Muslim rioters that show up

Cope

He is quite the entertainer!

youtube.com/watch?v=8680Ll5UKbg

>Viking shitposting to muslims irl
Based

Love it!
How does the general public see him? Is he branded as a far right nazi?

Yup! Definitely we should look at this and kill every minority we see!

Attached: CIA.jpg (1000x1488, 696K)

it looks like a demon

Attached: 80972345.jpg (1313x1312, 303K)

he looks like a fucking retard danes wtf

Attached: f17_TNS6.png (512x512, 499K)

Based and turkpilled

how did that fat guy get up there?

>t-this time it will work, wh-white people will rise
LMAOing @ ur lyffs.

Definitely branded as a nazi / racist by normies.
Probably because he keeps burning the quran and tossing it around.

youtube.com/watch?v=fR_LeYZJu9o

However is gaining some support, having 25% of the required votes to be eligible for the next election.

D-did he dead?

It is the look of peace, diversity and tolerance!

youtube.com/watch?v=qVJzQc9ELTE

it is trying to push the global warming narrative with it.

The reality of it is that these faggots couldn't compete with the other walruses and got pushed aside, and found a location where they wouldn't get killed by the more powerful. Then when trying to get back to the sea, they couldn't go back the way they came, through the more fit/bigger walruses and they die because of it.

It has nothing to do with global warming, but these faggots are pushing it anyway, and has everything to do with survival of the fittest.

this

same shit from years ago
youtube.com/watch?v=vyJrnHHVt5o

He's a pretty well-known character in Denmark.
He basically visits ghettos and burns the Quran while calling Muhammed a pedophile and waits for the reaction.
He's also a lawyer so does everything within the law.

How hard is it not to fuck with someones holy book. I mean seriously?

based

Running the moment they jump in, truly pathetic.

Honestly, if he was doing it with the bible, why wouldn't a christian be angry and react the same way? It's only normal to defend your culture and religion.
We're too used to accepting the attack on christiannity though. Muslims aren't like that and that's a good thing that they still have some self respect left to defend their faith.

youtube.com/watch?v=yermRYNEJlk

youtube.com/watch?v=E5Q63k4Sb3Q

Attached: yLGCzbJ.png (812x456, 9K)

Because this might come as a surprise to you Jamal but white people fight with words when their belief is attacked and dont start murdering you if you dare say something about their religion.

>have no other purpose than sow disunity
>diversity is our greatest strength but disunity is a weakness
What did he mean by this?

I was kidding. Fuck those shitskins lmao

maybe
but let's be honest, we need more chimpouts

We need to drop the "fighting with words" shit, particulrly as most of us can no longer even speak with freedom.

You dont actually the moment you initiate violence its the moment the current power structure wins.

They are already winning. What planet are you living on, gypsy?

The government wins when groups initiate violence because then they know how to react, fighting them ideologically and subverting existing power structures however is impossible to stop, at least in a democracy.

ISIS is being revealed among the protesters. Logic follows that his co-protesters are supportive of him.

We are getting closer to acting out of fear of terrorism.

Because while the powers that be want the normies to be afraid enough to sign over their liberties, the normies are supposed to be introduced to a specific type of fear. If the normies hear about chaos and violence stemming from a protected class, they will keep their heads down. If the normies hear about chaos and violence stemming from their own people rising up, they might be tempted to join. The revolution will not be televized.

V FOR SEJR

Any reason he shouldn't be allowed to fuck with someone's holy book?

Im doing my best to protect this man without showing my power level.
Although I have to admit that the things hes doing are "idiotic" (endangering himself and costing us money). But its for the greater good.

>Why can I not do what I want with my own property?

HOMOLANDET

Because the Christianity eventually seperated state from church - and continue to make laws and society without the church's influence (at least to a much smaller degree).

Shitskins have not seperated state and church. Their belief is their way of life. And Jihadism is a massive problem to anyone not accepting their way of life - and now they are within our ranks.

Profeten Muhammad er pædofil og en lognhals.
Ligeledes er alle hans folgere lognhalse.

Read

I saw ! No worries.
Death to all shitskins

I fucking love Paludan. His balls are made of diamond.

Fuck ud med jer, små insekter, foer vi smider jer i koncentrationslejre.

The signature count for electoral eligibility hasn't been updated for two weeks. I bet you that he's at at least 8-10,000 signatures now, after what happened yesterday. Half way there.

GO BACK
You don't want to be here, with what's coming

Do You think he will be eligible?

Gypsy is right, minorities rarely vote and there is still some time for peaceful and politcal revolt, start by taking back the msm like our Nationalist party (largest by far now) is.

youtu.be/KOgVD78F0AA?t=431

From yesterday

Attached: Uro på Nørrebro.jpg (960x655, 144K)

Isn't it weird how that looks like a jew?

retard. ice caps are melting because of our wreckless abuse of the eviornment at the hands of the capitalist jews and their slaves. God created this world for humanity, its up to us to take care of it.

have a (you), retard.

Does paludan have a twitter or other social media

Read my other post retard

Hvorfor er det bare de to som står innen for det avmerkede omerådet
Why is there only two who are in the squared off section

What revolution are you talking about?
Nothing will ever happen spontaneously.

>However is gaining some support, having 25% of the required votes to be eligible for the next election.
>He's a pretty well-known character in Denmark.
>He basically visits ghettos and burns the Quran while calling Muhammed a pedophile and waits for the reaction.
>He's also a lawyer so does everything within the law.
>The signature count for electoral eligibility hasn't been updated for two weeks. I bet you that he's at at least 8-10,000 signatures now, after what happened yesterday. Half way there.

WTF, I love Danmark now.

I don't know.. It's possible, but it will take a chimpout or two more. The election is going to take place on June 18th, latest.

But I fucking hope so! He's the only politician I'd vote for. If he doesn't make it, I'll just do the usual - draw a big fat swastika on both sides of the ballot.

damn well i guess the government better tax me more so we can fix it

Were they throwing a Koran around?

To say fuck you to muslims lol

It's a safety thing.

But i would think atleast some of his supporters would be there with him

Islamists attacking Paludan just helps his cause. If you attack islamists at their demonstrations, it wont help Paludans cause.
Freedom of speech for all, that's how we get it into their skulls.

Attached: mxwkqaah1as21.jpg (750x500, 96K)

Jeg tror det er de færreste der er modige nok til at tage ud og blive eksponeret sammen med Paludan på blågårds plads af alle steder. Iovrigt tænker jeg at storstedelen af hans tilhængere bor i jylland, og så er han ærligtalt ikke fandens god til at annoncere sine begivenheder på forhånd.

Theres always something coming, what is your excuse now?

This is what it looks like when their population gets too large.

>Is he branded as a far right nazi?
Of course he is branded as a nazi.
Anybody that disagrees with the lefts agenda, and disagrees with unlimited immigration is branded a nazi.

Would Christians riot if you did that here? No. Maybe a peaceful protest, but we're used to it. If the muslims want to stay, they have to grow the fuck up. Or else, /let/ them be jailed or expelled for their non-Western behavior

He is an Arab in France, within a year they will be killed openly for their crimes against Europeans, you have no idea how full-on Nazi all my friends and environment has become, we are absolutely fed up and no amount of WWII "documentaries" they SUDDENLY started showing on (((TV))) will ever change what my people experience dealing with 'minorities'

Damn I praied for you guys that you won't see this toxic shit brother.

What are you talking about? Jow Forums? They are Nazis because we have a literal horde of sandniggers openly bragging about raping our children and conquering us, nobody I know comes here

why the fuck he burns the quran and toss it around? I despise sandniggers, but I don't think that's the way to garner support

shut the fuck up, you french scum. probably a fucking nigger. while I disagree the way he's trying to get support, no christian would not do that and this type of reaction is completely not proportional

stop. this is cringe as fuck. you think FRANCE of all places will be redpilled in a year? hahahahahahaha

It's kind of accelerationism I guess, this will on one hand scare off normies, but they will be scared more by terrorists and raging brown animals radicalized by this based hero

France is woke on the Jews, 44% of them are "anti-semitic", they are also revolting as we speak dumbass, I've been to the demonstrations and they are FUCKING REDPILLED AS FUCK, the revolution is not televised you subhuman mongrel

eh. let's see what he can do with it. I hope for all the best to him

Skjonner den. Men skal man lagge bråk med muslimer så trenger man ofte backup. Muslimer er notoriske på å ikke torre å slåss aleine

all the white women are indoors hiding from the sand people and the sand people are going mad from lack of rape

their demographics are already fucked, full of niggers and sandniggers, they would have to remove them and that's not happening

I think running around and Quran burning is kind of crude, but there should really be no such thing as a "Danish Muslim".