If you believe behaviour is informed by ethnicity (genes) then how do you...

Zachary Nelson
Zachary Nelson

If you believe behaviour is informed by ethnicity (genes) then how do you explain smart black people and dumb white people? Furthermore, it should not be possible for two countries with broadly the same ethnic makeup to have wildly differing cultures is behaviour (and therefore culture) was determined by genes

This genetic determinism makes absolutely no sense and fails under the slightest scrutiny, it is just an excuse to cover up the fact that you simply hate non-white people. Which is fine I don't really care as long as you don't act on it. However you have to admit that the ideal "ethnostate" means kicking out every low IQ and criminal person regardless of skin colour as IQ is hereditary and having low IQ mutts just drags your country down no matter how "white" they are

Bet you can't answer this without calling me a kike shill, niggers

Attached: 1552394446140.jpg (114 KB, 793x794)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence#Genetics_of_race_and_intelligence
psycnet.apa.org/record/2005-00117-006
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/traits/intelligence
scientificamerican.com/article/is-intelligence-hereditary/
medcraveonline.com/JNSK/JNSK-01-00023
verywellmind.com/what-factors-determine-intelligence-2795285
google.com/amp/s/jaymans.wordpress.com/2015/10/21/regression-to-the-mean/amp/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/16/regression-to-the-mean/
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://arthurjensen.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/2001-kaplan.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwi_6oSejtLhAhWnSxUIHRrzDJMQFjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw0AzDWLlK-9XzbgjiCUGzfo
cnn.com/2019/01/13/health/james-watson-honors-stripped-intl/index.html
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/first-worldism/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcQ6_cmh5tE

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

Bell curves mate, it's all in the bell curves.
Now excuse me, I'm going out to my neighbor's for Paki tea.

He may put poo in the samosas, but I've been low-key memeing on him all month.

Michael Rodriguez
Michael Rodriguez

how do you explain smart black people and dumb white people?

1 in 6000 chance of any gene randomly mutating.

Joshua Jones
Joshua Jones

Meaning the individual is a better outcome predictor than their group membership, categorically.

Jace Brooks
Jace Brooks

You must fall under that 1 in 6000 then because if you think smart blacks and dumb whites only come in 1 every 6k you are severely retarded. And none of this changes the fact that ethnicity is ultimately a bad way to determine behaviour and intelligence, even if it was 1 in 6k

Carson Gomez
Carson Gomez

muh forest, muh trees! muh branches muh leaves!

Attached: dildo.png (505 KB, 1120x2499)

Parker Nelson
Parker Nelson

what is a bell curve

Black people on average are dumber than white people. Period. It isn't up for debate. The fact that people like Neil Degrasse Tyson exist does not disprove this. There are of course smart black people but many more smart white people. Just compare Europe and Africa. Inb4 but muh colonization.

Now kill yourself ancap faggot

Brandon Myers
Brandon Myers

If you are truly so convinced then go live in Africa for 2-3 months then get back to us.

Nathaniel Wood
Nathaniel Wood

So what? Reducing individuals to their group average is an extremely low IQ thing to do. You are definitely below average for example

Jason Jackson
Jason Jackson

if you think that there are more than six abbo cunts with an iq over 100 you are severely restricted in your data collecting abilities. is it because you have a low iq or government education? who can really know the difference at this point.

more than one gene makes a person. probably around ten thousand of them. that's why we get these smeared distributions and illusions of "diversity" but realistically, there are phenotypes that succeed, and those that don't. a vast majority of men fail to produce even one child.

Attached: 1553345738634.jpg (74 KB, 960x898)

Jordan Sullivan
Jordan Sullivan

you don't know anyone's IQ until you test them

however, you know they have a 95% chance of being between the 3sigmas of the bellcurve

for blacks this is from "literally retarded" to "functionally intelligent"

Ian Jones
Ian Jones

You are below 100 iq as well so what does it matter? Should we deport you back to africa as well?
Exactly. If you're going to kick people out you need to test them first, you can't do it just by simply looking at someone. White nationalists must be against IQ testing because they know they'd fail the test

Jeremiah Rogers
Jeremiah Rogers

I know this is what you believe and I'm not disputing that, user.

Owen Davis
Owen Davis

"Der jüdische Nigger Lassale" - Karl Marx on the co-founder of the workers union that would become the Social Democrat Party of Germany.

Attached: marx-pepe.jpg (95 KB, 500x498)

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

the bell curve

Camden Russell
Camden Russell

Jow Forums are stupid and low IQ. They don't realised that without the government funding pakis, niggers and chinks they will starve to death. A plain libertarian society will automatically exclude minorities this will result to a mass exodus from the countries.
And just a Daily reminder that the Libertarians have the highest IQ among the other politic groups.

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

What is paki tea? Is it a thing or did you just make it up for the post?

Andrew Jackson
Andrew Jackson

muh civ nat
You've been at it since yesterday. Shut the fuck up, you literal nigger. You took an IQ memetest and it showed 103 and now you're sperging all over the place, right? Fucking hell.

Attached: nuke-äkäslompolo.jpg (32 KB, 769x747)

Ryder Long
Ryder Long

avoid using forms of the verb "to be" if you want to sound less like a stupid cunt

Chase Long
Chase Long

smart black people
Sauce?

Henry Nelson
Henry Nelson

Cats behave and look like cats because of socioeconomic factors. Dogs behave and look like dogs because of socioeconomic factors. Oh wait thats fucking retarded. Animals look and act the way they do because of their genes. Those genes determine neurological makeup, which itself is the root of all behavior, hence why cats behave like cats and dogs like dogs. No amount of external factors will stop this.

Charles Sanders
Charles Sanders

Below 100 iq alright. Back to africa you go

Austin Thompson
Austin Thompson

If you don’t believe in race realism, I don’t take you seriously and no one else should either.

Brandon Jones
Brandon Jones

ethnicities are like different species of animals
This is by far the lowest IQ post in this thread. Congratulations, nigger

Bentley Torres
Bentley Torres

wrong analogy. But what do I even expect from Jow Forums.

Jack Diaz
Jack Diaz

iq isn't the only reason niggers are incapable of forming or maintaining complex societies, it's just one of the largest

Jordan Sanders
Jordan Sanders

Just replace "cat" and "dog" with two different breeds of either species, and what that user said is just as true, kike.

Christian Cox
Christian Cox

Nope. Then it does make absolutely no sense.

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

"environmental factors have been shown to influence the IQ gap, the evidence for a genetic influence has been circumstantial, and according to Mackintosh negligible."

Landon Gonzalez
Landon Gonzalez

If you believe behaviour is informed by ethnicity (genes) then how do you explain smart black people and dumb white people?
this is the most retarded """understanding""" of genetics ive ever seen

Xavier White
Xavier White

Example number 45879874 that ancaps are just an autistic variant of shitlib.

Liam Hughes
Liam Hughes

IQ is always the reason white nationalists cling to, only after somebody explains that white nationalists themselves also need to take an IQ test if this is the real reason suddenly there are "other reasons" as well. Pray tell what these other reasons are? What makes you, a low IQ mutt, superior to a highly educated negro? Your skin colour? Don't think so

Easton Gray
Easton Gray

Not an argument against what I said

Try again drunk Finn faggot

Dominic Nelson
Dominic Nelson

because IQ is instantly and easily quantifiable unlike other less studied areas of neurology, retard

Also niggers have low impulse control and low ability to plan for the future in a way that is *separate* from their IQ. It has to do with their amygdala structure.

Brayden Sanchez
Brayden Sanchez

Yes it is. It is a perfect argument. You are willing to throw good people under the bus and save scummy people based on nothing but statistical averages, and averages rarely represent the individual case that's what average means. And if you cannot understand this there is a very high probability you fall below said average and would of course therefore like to disregard individual IQ entirely and only judge groups
Yes user tell me about skull shapes next. You are a low IQ mutt, sorry

Daniel Foster
Daniel Foster

And here comes the murican brain expert. Go back to Steven Molymeme Twitter

James Harris
James Harris

There wasnt a comparison drawn between species, idiot. The statement was that neurology is downstream of genes, and behavior is downstream of neurology. So much for that asian iq, chang.

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

Dumb white people and smart black people exist. Try using your pseudo-science on someone who's not as low IQ as you

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

This is so simplified that you could easily say it is not even false. This is just bullshit. Try again.

Carson Ward
Carson Ward

Thanks for not being able to address the fundamental realities of sexual reproduction and genetic transfer. Im sure some dog breeds are more intelligent than others because of their socioeconomic factors. Of course, all you do is eat them, so i guess you cant learn much that way.

Christopher Thompson
Christopher Thompson

Kys achmed, you dont have an argument

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

I don't understand average so you're incorrect.

That is so retarded. It's like saying "there's small whites and tall asians, that mean genetics has nothing to do with height".

Also "genetic determinism" is a strawman, nobody say there is no environmental influence, what is said is for a said environment and for a said time, the differences between group and individuals will be a factor of both genetics and environment. For some traits, genetics will have a higher impact, this is the cas for IQ, wich have been shown to be around 80% heritable after 24 years old.

Also im all for getting relly low IQ whites out. I don't want to have to deal with retards like you.

Gabriel Martin
Gabriel Martin

If white people are superior explain why you're such a fucking idiot. Oh wait, it's because the individual is a better outcome predictor than their group membership, categorically.

Gavin Brown
Gavin Brown

And here we go again the low IQ mutt not understanding what average means. It doesn't mean every person in any given group falls at or below the average because then it wouldn't be the average. Really the fact that you are fall below BLACK people's IQ despite being white yourself should give you a clue that it also works in the other direction

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

You have been makking shit threads all morning!
PPlease Stop!!!

Ian Baker
Ian Baker

Because tall families can have short children and vice versa. Statistical outliers.

Henry White
Henry White

I don't understand average so you're incorrect.
Yes you don't, here's an explanation

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

Volga , volga, rakkaus tai kuolema
Pelkoa ja vainoa ohhohhohhohho hei!
Volga, volga villinä ja vapaana
sua ei voi vangita ahahahahaha. hei!

Volga, volga, näytä meille Kaspia
siellä oomme turvassa ahahahahaha

Volga, yötä vain odottaa
Ivan ja Katjushaa hulluksi saa
(vovovovovo) Volga, ratsu jo huohottaa
täytyykö luovuttaa
ei milloinkaan

Hei eivät koskaan näkisi merta.

Siis Ivan kääntyy hyökkääjää päin
Ja volgan liejuun sekoittuu verta
Sen virta kuljettaa Kaspiaan näin

sua ei voi vangita ahahahahaha. hei!

Volgaa, lalalalal

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

No you stupid faggot, you only wish that were true. Look at blacks all over the world, then look at whites. You just want some jew in a labcoat to make excuses for why that is so you can feel comfortable with your moronic "utopian" ideals which are clearly at odds with reality

Luke Diaz
Luke Diaz

Wait you really don't understand what average means? Are you some sort of fucking commie?

Alexander Young
Alexander Young

Look, we know there are outliers, thats why you get mad for having a 1 inch penis which is half the average size for your race, chang.

Robert Diaz
Robert Diaz

Except science. But you probably are a right winger who denies science anyways. Climate change is a hoax right?

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

Once again for you, you stupid ape

"environmental factors have been shown to influence the IQ gap, the evidence for a genetic influence has been circumstantial, and according to Mackintosh negligible."

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

Almost everybody is an "outlier". Almost nobody falls on the exact average. That's why it's called average. Also making dick insults while presumably older than 13, you really are low IQ

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

genetics arent real
muh ozone/ice age/global warming/climate change is though!

Nice deflection. Why dont white people have nigger babies and vice versa? Oh because sexual reproduction is the basis of genetic transfer, therefore isolated breeding groups develop unique characteristics. Now go kill yourself you enormous faggot.

Jason Barnes
Jason Barnes

Keep on ignoring my wiki article. Makes you look extremely intelligent on that matter.

Also trying to say that skin color is the same genetic trait as intelligence. ROFL

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

You have to be really deep into the indoctrination to make a post like this. I mean seriously, it's like listening to a long-time scientologist explain their beliefs, there are so many steps you have to take to come to such absurd conclusions. You actually think IQ is like skin colour, you cannot change it, you are born with it and there is literally nothing you can do about it. Incredible

Joshua Anderson
Joshua Anderson

Yes faggot, they are determined by their genes, skin color and brain composition are BOTH phenotypical traits. One can see that africans have adapted phenotypically to their savannah, as europeans to the ice and snow. These cannot develop without impacting behavior as well because different behaviors promote survival in different climates. What works in 100+ degree F savannah doesnt work when its frozen half the year. So we see behavioral and physical differences.

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

Attached: n-a-x-a-l-t-not-all-x-are-like-that-the-mistaken-belief-17343336.png (66 KB, 500x463)

Sebastian Baker
Sebastian Baker

Still ignoring the article... Keep going dude.

John Perez
John Perez

Thats what i thought, appeal to some article because my observation and logic is ubtouchable. Get fukt nigger

Jaxson Taylor
Jaxson Taylor

Most of right-wing pol (99.99% of pol prob) has some twisted obsession with biological determinism as if that was and is the basis for understanding greater social structures. Any actual analysis into the matter raises serious contradictions nobody wants to answer. We should abandon that stupid philosophy and acknowledge that idealism is the true way of understanding why people are the way they are rather than "genes". A rhetoric based solely on rationalism and science is always countered by a movement focused on the exact opposite; enlightenment and romanticism is the big one, but art movements show this too.

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

You know your image is pointing to a point that says 13.6% right? I mean that's a LOT of fucking people. Do you not understand how absurd it is to judge everybody as if they were nothing more than the group average?

Dominic Price
Dominic Price

"This article does not fit my belief system, so I will neglect it and stick to my world which I define as logical!"

John Diaz
John Diaz

All milk, boiled in saucepan with the bag, loads of sugar, probably with a fried egg and a paratha fried in butter in the same skillet as the egg.

Joshua Kelly
Joshua Kelly

what is regression to the mean
what is an average
There is a genetic FACTOR to intelligence and behavior, retard. Now, it doesn't mean you should judge individuals by their racial group average, the problem with civic nationalism is not intelligence necessarily but the fact that most racial groups work subconsciously, politically and socially for their tribe, this a big problem especially with Jews, if everyone were on the same page for individualism only then libertarianism would work.

Attached: 1552772520623.gif (1.76 MB, 2952x3047)

Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

I dont care about your article, i have described the mechanism at work.

Tyler Ward
Tyler Ward

listen and believe my life experiences!
You some sort of feminist?

Austin Richardson
Austin Richardson

Why dont africans have white babies and vice versa?

Attached: SmartSelect-20190415-075644-Firefox.jpg (412 KB, 752x828)

Brayden Cook
Brayden Cook

Perfect example of inferior savage cultures

Mason Powell
Mason Powell

See

Jonathan Myers
Jonathan Myers

Yeah, deny scientific work. As long as you can explain "your world" everything is fine.

Matthew Mitchell
Matthew Mitchell

Thanks for admitting you dont actually have an argument and are just signalling.

Matthew Jackson
Matthew Jackson

IQ is not like skin colour. Sorry, but you really need to step outside of this bubble

Josiah Lopez
Josiah Lopez

Not an argument

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

I agree that it is absurd to judge individuals based on anything other than who they are as an individual. But when talking about populations it makes more sense to refer to averages.

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

You ARE a Steven Molymeme minion after all!

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

What's your point? If you want to make policy it can only ever work on individual basis, if you make policy targeting groups instead you get totalitarian laws like in the UK and EU

Camden Peterson
Camden Peterson

because not all white people, nor all black people, have the same genes, moron.
you obv got the low intelligence genes

Aiden Bailey
Aiden Bailey

More articles against your stance, friend

psycnet.apa.org/record/2005-00117-006

Cameron Morgan
Cameron Morgan

No, not almost everybody is an outlier. If you went to Texas and grabbed 100 whites and 100 blacks at random, no matter how many tests you did, you'd find that every time, more whites out of the 100 of whites have a higher IQ than less blacks out of the 100 of blacks.

You thin you understand averages, you do not. You do not understand per capita either.

Jordan Price
Jordan Price

If you believe behaviour is informed by ethnicity (genes) then how do you explain smart black people and dumb white people?
Outliers will always exist and prove the rule.
it should not be possible for two countries with broadly the same ethnic makeup to have wildly differing cultures is behaviour (and therefore culture) was determined by genes
Only if there would be nothing else influencing culture, second brainlet take in a row.
This genetic determinism makes absolutely no sense
Because you're retarded.

Asher Gonzalez
Asher Gonzalez

If averages supposedly exist, how do you explain outliers? ch-checkmate!
You can't actually be this retarded and have written 20 posts responding to your thread, can you?

Hudson Thomas
Hudson Thomas

you're going to always have extremes from the average, how do you not know that basic mathematic truth?
oh wait, that's right, you're a shill co-opting ancap flag. faggot kike cocksucker nigger cunt.

Attached: 15241286697.png (997 KB, 1176x654)

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

Races are a social and arbitrary construct based on history and phenotype (ie looks).
Culture is biologically neutral and is more of a factor in a single generation than genetics woukd ever be

Evan Price
Evan Price

strawman
Nobody thinks IQ cannot be changed, but also really are you going to make this comparison with skin color? One of the things that DOES and CAN change? I can willingly change my skin color by sitting in the sun for a while. A shitskin can change their skin color by staying inside for a long time. Melanin builds up or breaks down depending on environmental factors, faggot.

IQ can also change, and no one said it couldn't. You just cant jump standard deviations. THAT much of a change is generally impossible. A few points here and there is fine. You're not gonna take an 80 IQ nigger and make him 120 IQ, ever.

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

Why do everyone have similar cognitive abilities at birth then? If they are shaped by the environment, what determines that they are equal at birth?

Owen Perez
Owen Perez

Take a basic biology course and a basic statistics course and you won't ask so many embarrassingly stupid questions.
Also remember to sage all slide threads.

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

Absolutist argument. You'd never argue for Nazis to become a normal, recognized group under the merits you just argued.

Besides, groups of people are grouped usually because they already share the same views and lives.

Owen Gomez
Owen Gomez

And you will not take an 80 IQ white male and make him 120IQ, ever. What's the fucking point? You talk about the bell curve, and then try to argue with an individual? Seems like you do not understand.

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

This world is mans dominion to conquer, the africans environment, their family and social lives(or lack of them) is no ones fault but their own

Nobody came and handed europe their society on a silver platter, with your flag you should know this better than I

Lincoln Torres
Lincoln Torres

Mixed race children cannot receive life saving bone marrow transplants from EITHER parent, and because usually direct genetic links are the only donors who can give marrow, this means races are biologically different in multiple ways. Similarly, you can be identified from your skeletal remains alone, and compared to someone of a different race accurately based on the structure and composition of your bones/skull. They can also tell your sex and age, what killed you, if you had diseases or ailments, implants, childhood trauma, etc.

Charles Watson
Charles Watson

Mixing. Smart negroes tend to have white or asian DNA. Dumb whites tend to have negro or spic DNA.

Watching Negroes do tribal DNA analysis only to find out their mom or dads lineage was white euro and not pure congolese is kek worthy

Connor Torres
Connor Torres

I was handed it by a silver plate. I didnt do shit for where I was born. I am just lucky to have a supporting environment in which my traits can thrive. It is noones fault to be born in a shithole country. And we should change their shitty environment instead of arguing about "clever and not so clever races" which is complete bullshit.

Joshua Perry
Joshua Perry

Low IQ Whites do not act like Low IQ Blacks. Each race has is own mentality that expresses itself regardless of IQ.
Also >skin colour

Attached: 2-Albino-africans-s350x437-1372-420.jpg (28 KB, 350x437)

Jose Collins
Jose Collins

Nulla regula sine exceptione.

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

You'd be really really hard pressed to find that 80 IQ white male. Most white males you'll find will be 100+, and IQ isn't the end all be all. Culture is important too and includes other facets.

Andrew Morales
Andrew Morales

Do you take pride in what people who had the same skin colour as you did in the past, even though you had nothing to do with it? Yikes

Cooper Hill
Cooper Hill

Culture matters more than IQ

Jaxson Gonzalez
Jaxson Gonzalez

Thats just categories, how much of a difference they make overall is minimal

Jackson Hughes
Jackson Hughes

A quick search on google found all of these right off on the top of the first page
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/traits/intelligence
Like most aspects of human behavior and cognition, intelligence is a complex trait that is influenced by both genetic and environmental factors.
scientificamerican.com/article/is-intelligence-hereditary/
Scientists have investigated this question for more than a century, and the answer is clear: the differences between people on intelligence tests are substantially the result of genetic differences.
medcraveonline.com/JNSK/JNSK-01-00023
Intelligence quotient is determined by a number of factors which include both genetic as well as non genetic factors.
verywellmind.com/what-factors-determine-intelligence-2795285
Today, psychologists recognize that both genetics and the environment play a role in determining intelligence.

If you so desire you can compare blacks and whites with the same socio economic status and still see a gap, because intelligence is partially genetic.
Races are a social and arbitrary construct based on history and phenotype (ie looks)
This very retarded, race is a genetic cluster due to interbreeding and a relative degree of geographic isolation or distance. Race is a social construct in the sense that it is classified arbitrarily by language, the genetic difference is still there. Culture is partially determent by genetic factors.

Jonathan Sullivan
Jonathan Sullivan

You'd be really really hard pressed to find that 80 IQ white male
This thread says otherwise

Samuel Phillips
Samuel Phillips

Attached: 1539707967156.png (664 KB, 889x613)

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

Still not the point. If you talk about bell curves, do not use individuals as examples. It is bullshit.

Austin James
Austin James

genetics is skin deep
I take it back, THIS is the most low IQ post in this thread

Logan Russell
Logan Russell

Dude, noone is arguing about that. The argument is that there are significant difference between races (which is not even a scientific term). But it seems this is way too out of the league of people here to understand.

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

race a genetic cluster
Arbitrary
culture is determined by genetics
Pure bullshit

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

Like democracy, saturn V rocket and the olympics? Yeah

Hudson James
Hudson James

The only one making that claim is you faggot.

Attached: 1542571272888.jpg (96 KB, 960x640)

Evan Clark
Evan Clark

Even though you oppose democracy?

Carter Young
Carter Young

This is the wrong viewpoint you disgusting subhuman freak.

Your ancestors bled, sacrificed, worked and died to make life better for THEIR CHILDREN and THEIR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN. That is you. You didn't NEED to do shit for where you were born, because you had a bunch of ancestors who did it for you a long time ago and made sure their descendants had a good quality of life to live in.

Shitskins do NOT have ancestors who fought and bled and created and invented and sacrificed for their children or children's children. Shitskins have ancestors who sat in their huts on their plains, content to enslave one another and live off the land as savages forever more. Now that other people did the hard work to make shit civilized instead, shitskins today somehow deserve the fruits of OUR people's labor after doing nothing for tens of thousands of years? Fuck no. It is everyone's fault what place they are born in, for that is determined by the will and ability of your ancestors. Are you descended from people who did what it took to advance? Or descended from people who did not? That is all that matters, cuck.

Easton Watson
Easton Watson

They're called outliers and they don't change the bigger picture.

Attached: 1555161600116m.jpg (170 KB, 1024x953)

Jose Cooper
Jose Cooper

Why did you even start this thread if you aren't willing to listen to what people say in response to you?
You started out openly hostile, you've been consistently BTFO by multiple anons, and you're only a response is to call people who are clearly more intelligent than you retarded.
I just don't get it. Why abjectly waste everyone's time? There's a big world out there.

Nathaniel Nelson
Nathaniel Nelson

Attached: genes.png (148 KB, 1058x1334)

Camden Gutierrez
Camden Gutierrez

Your cute little jabs are, well cute, but that's it. You'd actually have to perform IQ tests, not just call everyone who disagrees with you low IQ like some mouth breathing retard.

Grayson Lewis
Grayson Lewis

Attached: 1552369687464m.jpg (133 KB, 1024x824)

Brody Rodriguez
Brody Rodriguez

Attached: 1552440285693.png (194 KB, 1815x1039)

Luis Cook
Luis Cook

Attached: 1546518484180m.jpg (145 KB, 529x1024)

Ayden Foster
Ayden Foster

culture is determined by genetics
Pure bullshit
It literally is.

Attached: 1538633704245m.jpg (153 KB, 710x1024)

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

If I used groups as examples it's the same outcome, idiot. Shitskins did relatively nothing to advance humanity to the civilization we have now. Whitey did most of the work. Groups are made up of individuals. Bell curves are made up of individual points of data. You're ignorant on what is what.

Isaiah Ross
Isaiah Ross

Inability to distinguish individuals from groups is a low IQ trait. Name one smart person who is a collectivist

Austin Moore
Austin Moore

there is no left and right side of the bell curve

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

Because the csa meme flag? Last I checked it was lincoln who would froth at the mouth whenever democracy was mentioned, would rant about athens and the mob

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

Imagine being so obsessed with past achievements of so-called ancestors.

Your logic is complete utter bullshit. Noone asked to be born, and noone asked to be born in specific places. This is totally out of your control. And why do YOU deserve a better life than someone in a shithole? You did not do shit to deserve it. Check your privilege retard

Angel Butler
Angel Butler

Public schools and dumb cunt white women.

Thomas Mitchell
Thomas Mitchell

When i think of collectivist the first nation that comes to mind is south korea

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

And now you argue against your own point. Holy fuck. It is ok. Go on. Nothing to see here

Jaxon Campbell
Jaxon Campbell

Bell curves. You are suffering from the NAXALT logical fallacy.

Attached: naxalt.png (50 KB, 500x441)

Lucas Robinson
Lucas Robinson

Not because of the meme flag but because I assume every poster in here is a white nationalist until they state otherwise

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

Inability to acknowledge groups do not exist without collectivized individuals and within groups every individual is still an indivisual is the actual low IQ trait. Name one "smart" person. What an arbitrary and loaded question. What you consider "smart" is hardly going to be relevant as you're no authority or expert on anything and have no idea what you're talking about. You suffer from Dunning Kruger Effect.

Ryan James
Ryan James

"Dont believe your lying eyes, goyim!"

Ryder Diaz
Ryder Diaz

Wernher Von Braun

Attached: 1535982224626.jpg (33 KB, 400x275)

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

How is a genetic cluster and difference is arbitrary you retard
And I said PARTIALLY determent you faggot, because genes affect behavior to some degree.

Asher Wood
Asher Wood

You've demonstrated all you can do is strawman points so you actually don't know what my point is, because you've strawmanned it, lmao.

My point isn't about IQ being the only determinant factor in anything. Yours is.

Juan Myers
Juan Myers

tfw groids still exist

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

just trust me, i dont need arguments

Attached: 022118-EE-horses-feat.jpg (63 KB, 860x460)

Ian Gomez
Ian Gomez

The same fucking nigger in finland who posted in the elections thread yesterdat.
RENT FREE

Joshua Wilson
Joshua Wilson

What is a bell curve
Please educate yourself, user

Jason Reyes
Jason Reyes

Actual horse shit. Culture determined by genetics? Read a fucking history book and/or science journal

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

Why do you need arguments when you have literal photographic evidence?

Aiden Sanders
Aiden Sanders

I only critizise your example usage, which is bullshit. If you make a good argument (which was actually a good point) do not fuck it up by bullshit examples. That's all I am saying.

Ayden Thompson
Ayden Thompson

Why is it then that only Chinese people created and embrace Chinese culture? Why didn't Europeans also separately create Chinese culture?

Josiah Stewart
Josiah Stewart

Ikr, I expected Singaporeans to be smarter than that

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

And why do YOU deserve a better life than someone in a shithole?
Because our forefathers left it to US. It is our inheritance, they worked their asses off so they had something to leave their posterity.

Attached: 1530502473118.jpg (288 KB, 763x1024)

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

Smart blacks are descendants of the uncle toms. Dumb whites are just descendants of bubba and molly the sibling love story.

Gavin Sanders
Gavin Sanders

Your posts have proven you are a retard

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

Education and socioeconomic factors, some people don't get an education while some do. Statistically, whites are smarter than blacks. There are some smart black people but the vast majority of them are as dumb as a stump. Assuming someone's intelligence based on race is supported by statistics in a way

Ian James
Ian James

You're free to explain how or why something is a "bullshit example", but until then, incessantly screaming that your blanket statement is true, is not helping anyone.

Notice how me calling you a stupid nigger doesn't actually mean anything unless I can provide specific points and evidence that draws the conclusion that you're a stupid nigger? Likewise when arguing, you cannot make a blank statement and expect it to be taken as a fact just because you assert it as so without any reasoning or logic whatsoever.

Jonathan Ortiz
Jonathan Ortiz

Get the fuck outta here liberatian scum. Go suck globalist porky's dick
Post the actual source and not wikipedia faggot

Attached: Pic.jpg (152 KB, 1024x960)

Eli Gonzalez
Eli Gonzalez

Fuck off

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

If you think that then you must admit that intelligence is the result of culture, and culture is not tied to ethnicity

Colton Harris
Colton Harris

Africa is the most linguistically diverse continent, but that just feeds back to the lwck of esprit de corps which you can confirm by reading their comments stating theres no reason to take pride in accomplishments of your people/nation/humanity (depends where they draw the line, as individuals unable to settle on any definitions it varries wildly, which again just correlates back to why they have so damn many languages)

Aaron Watson
Aaron Watson

Saying something is so and has been proving isn't proof of anything, dipshit. Provide examples, logic and evidence of fuck off.

Christian Campbell
Christian Campbell

Ok, so a chinese boy who will be raised in the EU, and knows nothing about his ancestors will magically develop chinese culture? WHAT?!

That would happen if culture was genetics.

Jason Jackson
Jason Jackson

What you mean to say is that just because the average iq of blacks is low, doesn't mean ALL blacks need be excluded, which i agree with. Even those arguing regression to the mean must agree that this is not an ad infinitum case otherwise there would be no evolution or sub-populations and requires assuming that races are genetically homogenous

google.com/amp/s/jaymans.wordpress.com/2015/10/21/regression-to-the-mean/amp/

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/16/regression-to-the-mean/

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://arthurjensen.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/2001-kaplan.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwi_6oSejtLhAhWnSxUIHRrzDJMQFjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw0AzDWLlK-9XzbgjiCUGzfo

Jeremiah Harris
Jeremiah Harris

How about you provide evidence faget

Kayden Green
Kayden Green

genetic determinism
pulling shite out of your arse, and pretending the premise is correct.
Genes are deterministic insofar as they follow their base path, but are not completely defined to it.
genes are like a drunk man walking home; hes following the subscribed path, but you have no idea if he will swerve off course, or what impact this would have

acknowledges IQ as a deterministic factor
won't acknowledge anything else
you're all over the place friendo. if you subscribe to one side, you subscribe to it all.

Landon Russell
Landon Russell

read a fucking book
I love this statement. I'll go read "a book" and suddenly I will know everything? Which book? Where can I find it? Care to recommend one of these "books" that you want me to read FAGA

Noah Turner
Noah Turner

What you mean to say is that just because the average iq of blacks is low, doesn't mean ALL blacks need be excluded
Not only that but following the logic some white people need to be excluded as well

Connor Fisher
Connor Fisher

Yes he would, he would act differently than his native European peers. He would have a distinct Chinese mindset and way of thinking. The same way Mexicans do not behave as Spaniards.

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

Culture is the result of biology, which is the result of the environment.

Environment has specific conditions
Life in environment must adapt to specific conditions to survive
This means changing behavior and genetics slowly adapting, mutating
As a result, a culture based upon the similarity of genetics and environment is born.

This is why cultures are unique and do not generally share much between them, because Chinese were never going to come up with Nordic culture, etc.

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

If culture is determined by genetics how do you explain two neighbouring countries with the same genetic makeup with quite different cultures

Julian Price
Julian Price

This Finn Jew shill again, sagerino
Also explain why every non-White country is a shithole without saying the word muh slabery

Christian Foster
Christian Foster

Personally I'm against it altogether for other reasons, but by that logic i agree

Samuel Bell
Samuel Bell

No two countries have the exact same genetic markup

Charles Russell
Charles Russell

WhY aRE pEoPlE in DiFFeReNt plAcEs [email protected]@

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

Attached: 1553589495398.jpg (371 KB, 960x738)

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

Ok, let me help you. No, the answer is that he would not magically come up with chinese culture. He would act and identify more with europeans than with chinese people.

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

hi there my uninformed idiot friend

Did you know that "dumb white people" are actually intellectually on par with "smart black people?"

You probably didn't, so you must be a "dumb white person" still smarter than the average "smart black person"

You're welcome faggot

Charles Gutierrez
Charles Gutierrez

A Chinese boy in the EU will know he is different and even if he knows nothing, will actively search in his life for why he is different and who his people are, finding it anyway eventually. This is a poor line of questioning. The better question would be if you took a whole bunch of Chinese babies and raised them in one of those empty cities in Africa they build, teaching them nothing of Chinese culture or any culture, just how to best survive, and then left them alone, you would come back in generations and see a culture that arose incredibly similarly to ancient Chinese culture, because some of those practices are in their genes, in their instincts and intuitions.

Daniel Wood
Daniel Wood

how do you explain smart black people and dumb white people
Are you legitimately this stupid or are you just pretending to be to bait?

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

Inability to recognize patterns of behavior within groups is a low IQ trait.

Jacob Sullivan
Jacob Sullivan

Burden of proof is on you, nigger. You'd know that if you weren't sub 90 IQ.

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

Attached: 1551619436552.jpg (166 KB, 640x850)

Logan Peterson
Logan Peterson

I think sometimes they also speak a mix of English and their native languages because they don't have words for everything

Landon Johnson
Landon Johnson

Attached: aparthied.png (766 KB, 1000x500)

Nathan Wright
Nathan Wright

There is a single Jew in Finland and this is him, I've seen him a few times before

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

Attached: 1547822542583m.jpg (100 KB, 1024x414)

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

Because culture isn't determined directly by genetics. It is determined by genetics and environment in tandem. Neighboring countries have different environmental conditions and likely even different flora/fauna. Things will be slightly different but also share vast similarities.

Explain why ancient civilizations all had similar belief systems, astrological and mathematical systems, and even architecture in pyramid structures? Mayans, Incans, Egyptians, Sumerians, etc.
I can explain it easily.

Ryder Baker
Ryder Baker

This is an experiment which is totally not verifiable. This is so pulled out of your ass. If culture is hard coded, then every individual should have it from seeing the light of day. There is no reason why you have to watch it over generations.

Imprison a baby from day one and feed it only. No information, no language. No nothing. Yes, that baby will totally come up with its race specific culture bro!

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

nordic culture
christian, and liberal??

Ethan Parker
Ethan Parker

This alone shows you're completely clueless, and of course as the fool that you are you stubbornly defend your utterly moronic statements instead of admitting you're out to lunch. So it goes.

Sebastian Young
Sebastian Young

Youre the 56% sub 90 iq lmao

Camden Lee
Camden Lee

Attached: 1541529322241.png (299 KB, 550x477)

Jaxon Perry
Jaxon Perry

If you've ever actually lived around black people you would understand how laughable these pie in the sky philosophical conversations about race are. Blacks are sorry people. Period. It's such a basic/simple reality- I know it doesnt satisfy your desire for pseudo intellectual gratification, but that's just the way it is.

Ian Morales
Ian Morales

Attached: 1544374840853.jpg (97 KB, 692x960)

Ryan Nguyen
Ryan Nguyen

You're again strawmanning and exaggerating shit to attack, you retard. Stop using logical fallacies. Just because certain things are instinctual and passed on, doesn't mean everything is and they'll make exactly race specific cultures to the T. It will just be similar.

You also can verify for this. There are Chinatowns in the US. Chinese were expected to conform to our culture when they got here. They were forced to come up with Americanized names and act like Americans. Eventually they created their own Chinese cultural centers separately that mirror the originals. Other Asian cultures have done this too. Different white cultures even. Irish for example, French, Italian. Each was expected to assimilate but eventually each was allowed to rebuild pieces of their culture.

Charles Hughes
Charles Hughes

Nobody said it was entirely determined genetically.

Attached: BlackOrWhite.png (2.34 MB, 1600x1131)

Cameron Parker
Cameron Parker

Maybe because if you even bring up IQ, genes, and race and claim it's genetic, everyone attacks you and call you a Nazi. What scientist would want to?

cnn.com/2019/01/13/health/james-watson-honors-stripped-intl/index.html

Oliver Davis
Oliver Davis

And now be backtrack from culture to insticts.

And again your example does not serve any purpose. Asians who came to the US already adopted their culture and did not change. This is no argument for culture as a genetic trait. They were taught that culture from their society, noone came up with that by themselves.

Nolan Roberts
Nolan Roberts

regression to the mean, his grandchildren will go to the average of his group
group identities, he is going to identify with his own people because not everyone is an interchangeable cog rated by iq
IQ is not the only mental factor, just the most easily measured
race comes coupled together with culture
Fucking low iq lolbergs.
They always think the most simplistic solutions are a grand discovery.

Parker Parker
Parker Parker

Libertarians are stupid because they don't realise that in a libertarian society due to the iq difference in different groups wealth will be concentrated in group with higher iq. Which will lead to group thinking and the stupid fags will use democracy and call for social welfare programs for them even though there is no discrimination against them and their misery is the result of what they are.
in a libertarian society existing inequality will lead to group thinking.
So libertarian ideas and democracy and coexist only with enthocentric state.
So for libertarian ideas to exist the democracy must be abolished.
Anyway ancap is not possible, a capitalistic fascism would be your best bet.

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

I don't know why but this made me laugh, thanks for that.

Ryder Butler
Ryder Butler

Cochran, rushton, jensen, murray, harpending, rindermann, piffer, lynn, vanhanen

Kayden Foster
Kayden Foster

You think you fucking tranny shills are fooling anybody?

Attached: Screenshot-2019-4-15-pol---Politically-Incorrect---4chan.png (411 KB, 1342x1156)

Nathaniel Edwards
Nathaniel Edwards

Attached: 1552370890530.png (377 KB, 661x977)

Xavier Lopez
Xavier Lopez

Subcultures created by the first geo graphers, remember when cartographers used to get their heads cut off, even in ireland?

Before maps existed if you wanted to request troops from your king or queen you had to explain why in words only, with maps you could for the first time just show them

And thus was born the dividing borders of geneticially similiar peoples

Prior to them it was just by landmarks and family clans would have prevented miscegenation as there was no 'border' in those days that prevented you from coming or going

Not like there was anywhere to go anyways, global population was under 100 million at that time

And if you want to take it back further and get a little more abstract the first social divide in a closed population itd probably be the band of brothers who created the first law known to man, whixh is debated who and why but whoever it was I think its safe to say they divided a population in ideology by imposing its beliefs/rules on them

Fast forward 1000 years that tribe is now split into two that fight eachother but share the same lineage and history

Adrian Jones
Adrian Jones

then how do you explain smart black people and dumb white people?
It's called a bell curve.
Read a god damn book some times. Holy shit.

Isaiah Rodriguez
Isaiah Rodriguez

Low IQ response. The average rarely represents the individual, that's why it's called average

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

exceptions prove the rule
I got a shit education and I'm not as stupid as you OP; that already proves that IQ is inherited.

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

Remember the Harvard Pres. who was run-off because he acknowledged Bateman's Principle? I can think of very many genetic studies that have been more exhaustively reaffirmed throughout time than than the Male v Female variance studies... yet you can still lose your job for admitting it in public thanks to a bunch of low-self-esteem cunts and Jew communists in academia.

Connor Sullivan
Connor Sullivan

I think this is also why alt hype transitioned from white nationalism to 'first worldism' as it ultimately makes more sense

Lucas Smith
Lucas Smith

Truth hurts don't it...

Ian Long
Ian Long

White admixture.

Attached: Successful-Negro.jpg (138 KB, 680x680)

Levi Price
Levi Price

picture the average individual of a population, what do you see?

Attached: 1446262666980.jpg (331 KB, 1250x1036)

Zachary Bennett
Zachary Bennett

What does that mean

Ethan Allen
Ethan Allen

Either you're unable to, or simply don't want to understand the bell curve

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

It influences it to a small degree. Article proves nothing. Also:
A 2005 literature review article by Sternberg, Grigorenko and Kidd stated that no gene has been shown to be linked to intelligence,
Old af data. We've found multiple genes that are linked to IQ since then.

Charles Perry
Charles Perry

Most likely some nigger trying to justify why he has the right to live in Finland.

Liam Gray
Liam Gray

created the first law known to man
The first one discovered by archeology was the Code of Hammurabi...

Thomas Reed
Thomas Reed

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/first-worldism/
First Worldism is the view that the policy stances and government outcomes we classify as “first world” and “third world” are a function of population genetics. The “first world” peoples are primarily, though not exclusively, European, with minorities of other races having people who have, on aggregate, genetic predispositions to first-world traits.

Brody Brooks
Brody Brooks

A good example of such minorities are high caste indians and north east asians, but a more intriguing case are the igbo people of nigeria whose immigrants to the UK perform highly academically with such performance visible in their children also
Obviously there is some selection involved but the idea is in the lack of racial exclusivity, rather more of an average proclivity

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

user it's called a bell curve, please read Hoppe

Attached: 1521834400962.jpg (46 KB, 720x490)

Kayden Reed
Kayden Reed

So this is some belief that only highly intelligent people should be able to stay in the country regardless of race?

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

outliers disprove the average!
Brainlet bait.

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

Attached: 2kx8lg.jpg (47 KB, 552x414)

Colton Martinez
Colton Martinez

IQ is an explanation for blacks achieving less on average. It isn’t justification for an ethnostate. The justification for that is much simpler - freedom of association. And it’s perfectly natural and healthy to want this

Blake Morris
Blake Morris

Basically, but it's a bit more esoteric than common civnat

Parker Thomas
Parker Thomas

When is next alt hype video?

Jeremiah Hernandez
Jeremiah Hernandez

High IQ is white privilege. Fucking white people and their IQ.

Luis Long
Luis Long

this

Levi Wright
Levi Wright

When there's some other controversial outrage in global news or a polarising paper in population genetics or perhaps if someone makes a "alt hype debunked" video

Ryder Diaz
Ryder Diaz

I may not 100% agree with it but it's internally consistent and doesn't discriminate arbitrarily, so if all white nationalists adopted that ideology I'd have no problem

Christopher Thomas
Christopher Thomas

You mean jews

Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez

I mean maybe this is some sort of worthwhile coffee-table conversation, but at the end of the day it strikes me like a bunch of assholes standing around the pool with a thermometer arguing about whether it is too cold to swim in it or not. I mean fuck- just dive in and make up your mind.

Go spend a substantial amount of time in majority black or (in your case) Muslim areas- the correct conclusion is hard to miss if you do that.

John Wood
John Wood

If you already have black people in your country how do you turn it into an ethnostate without violating your own principles of freedom of association?

Benjamin Roberts
Benjamin Roberts

I thought he was making a germs guns and steel video?

Nathaniel Nguyen
Nathaniel Nguyen

The low-IQ wouldn't be able to survive in ancapistan, you know.

James Butler
James Butler

guaranteed this is the case.
Code of Hammurabi...
Gotta love nigger tier we wuz conspiracies.

Cooper Ross
Cooper Ross

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\vvftDyy

-b0r

Attached: ahegao-10.jpg (68 KB, 464x463)

Nathan Moore
Nathan Moore

Jared Diamond
Muh Abbos didn't progress like whites, because muh grains, and bread
Yeah, OK Jared it has nothing to do with their double digit IQ. Got it

Jackson Kelly
Jackson Kelly

God I hate kikes.

Attached: Murderthejew.jpg (104 KB, 396x432)

Colton Cook
Colton Cook

If I knew that I’d run for PM mate.
I guess it would involve starting with an already majority white land, incentivising like-minded, traditionally inclined whites moving there, encouraging non-whites to leave non-violently (if it was politically pro-White, this should be fairly simple). But would definitely require large amount of land and people willing to build and invest. Any ideas?

Matthew Watson
Matthew Watson

what is an outlier
Okay retard

Ryan Martinez
Ryan Martinez

Lol are you me

Jaxson Edwards
Jaxson Edwards

So you're not disputing anything, based ? poster?

Robert Barnes
Robert Barnes

Yeah I was keen to see alt hype make a video calling out that bullshit

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

Educate all ethnicites of a given demographic to become racially conscious and take pride in segregation and governing their own communities

Daniel Wright
Daniel Wright

Gotta love nigger tier we wuz conspiracies.
You are an uneducated idiot and you should probably not speak, that way maybe you can hide it. There was a stele dug up in Mesopotamia that shows Hammurabi being handed the law by a god and then under the images is the actual laws written in cuneiform, dunce.

Attached: hammurabit-being-given-law.jpg (285 KB, 1200x1600)

Landon Carter
Landon Carter

Oh, are we starting the kAnGz memes now? Ok ill start

Attached: kang2.jpg (17 KB, 320x320)

Matthew Evans
Matthew Evans

The likelihood of a smart nigger producing a smart child is much lower than the likelihood of a dumb white producing a smart child. There are countless studies throughout history to confirm this for you, if you do not wish to take my word for it, fine user.

It is for this reason it is worth it to save white scum and throw smart blacks under the bus. But you, as a nigger or niggerlover or w/e fail to understand the value of planning for the future.
muh every human has a right to blah blah
muh there are dumb whites though!
Any American ethnonationalist will tell you that culture plays a huge role in this battle as well. You know
white man come home
threads here? Know why they are so popular? Because they wrap up white peaceful culture in a small grainy image and that type of culture is literally unironically unattainable with wild niggers abound.

Seriously is this difficult for you to understand or are you baiting?

Attached: 1555169409083.jpg (109 KB, 884x858)

Leo Torres
Leo Torres

Legit, this is what needs to happen.
Education systems are all pretty closed off to that kind of thinking though. ‘Diversity is our strength’ is actually written on the walls of schools.

Matthew Baker
Matthew Baker

doesn't understand how traits can be distributed among a population
doesn't understand that the distribution of any trait can vary greatly from population to population

"lolwut is a distribution curve?" - The Post

How is high school treating you, son?

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

This, also we're capable of maintaining our societies that our forefathers have given us because we stem from them, it's genetic.
Some 76IQ African is born in Sub-saharan-Africa and is born in a country that didn't develop and can't even maintain a farm, yet somehow this couldn't be genetic despite their ancestours living as savages for thousands of years, even prior to colonists.

As always some OP claims shit and spouts nothing but fallacies to push a point.
How can bone structures be different if I don't believe it?
Because said bone structures developed centuries before any of us were even born.

Attached: 1552386654405-0.png (568 KB, 1317x1060)

Nathaniel Phillips
Nathaniel Phillips

I'm sorry to say but this is utopian thinking. It would either be a logistical impossibility or you would have to pay (because let's be honest that's the only non-violent way) so many non-whites to leave and some might be quite wealthy and attached to their place that it wouldn't come cheap. Furthermore you would require even more monetary incentives to get the white people to come. I'm thinking real communism is easier to achieve than this

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

The "high IQ" jew study was done with a small group of college educated jews and then extrapolated in jewish fashion to encompass all jews. Like everything about jewry it's a fraud.

Landon Perez
Landon Perez

The likelihood of a smart nigger producing a smart child is much lower than the likelihood of a dumb white producing a smart child
Post those studies

Jonathan Rivera
Jonathan Rivera

If jews aren't so smart after all how come jews control everything including the stupid goyim like you?

Liam Martinez
Liam Martinez

Why do you deserve it
Literally genetically inclined to be able to maintain our societies, while also having to work for it, we thus reap said society's fruit.
Foreigners come and can't; thus no fruits from their own labour, so they just leech like the parasites that they have been and always will be.

Attached: 1552387095720.png (131 KB, 756x768)

Jayden Martinez
Jayden Martinez

Muh Abbos didn't progress like whites, because muh grains, and bread
You think nutrition and brain development aren't related? You know archaeologists can tell if uncovered skeletons have been through privation through striations in their teeth from lean years right?

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

Gets ignored.
OP never wanted the answer, they just want to pill pull bullshit confirmed.

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

I don't interact with jews, at all they are no better than black people, tribal and insular...

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

You didn't answer the question

Sebastian Garcia
Sebastian Garcia

Incorrect. Are you afraid of us leaving? Is that why you are exaggerating the difficulty? It happened before, and it will happen again. The result will be the same; you will have no white man to blame for your own incompetence.

Attached: Whiteflight.jpg (12 KB, 259x194)

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

Your faggy bullshit has been entirely fucked sideways in this thread by many an user. It's clear that you're not here for an answer to your questions.

Kindly go nibble baby foreskins, eat pennies, or whatever the fuck it is you dumbfuck kikes do for fun.

Dominic Evans
Dominic Evans

This.

Thomas Moore
Thomas Moore

I don't think you quite understand why families wouldn't just want to up and leave just to live with other whites. I can really tell that you're a NEET

Nicholas Perry
Nicholas Perry

They plot the next war and swindle in their spare time.

Attached: Soldiers.jpg (124 KB, 598x449)

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

The jews work together, that's how. Everbody elese is working for themselves and jews, like blacks are team jew, and they have had 4,000 years to perfect their bullshit. They have been running the same game forever and in the US they found a system ripe for exploitation, and so they did...their endgame is to either breakdown your aversion to "the other" because they know what they are, they know how societies respond to it so they develop specious arguments to gain the acceptance of blacks faggots trannies etc. in the hopes there won't be another 160 countries persecuting them and expelling them because they just can't not act like fucking grimy jews.

Bentley Taylor
Bentley Taylor

I think
Perhaps
Probably.
Appeal to ambiguity logical fallacy.
If colonists rulers can be made to leave from Africa, African parasotes can be made to leave Europe.

Camden Reed
Camden Reed

Agree there would need to be a hell of a lot of money involved. And keeping it completely non-violent would be difficult. But if starting from an already extreme white majority, could be possible one day, if a smarter man than me came up with the plan.

Ethan Baker
Ethan Baker

What blows my mind is how pretty much the entire world has agreed that they are greedy usurious deceivers for about 1900 years, and all of a sudden a bunch of Anglo protestants get taken in by their con-job, and after 50 years all of a sudden, that entire two thousand year old (nearly) social consensus is a thing of the past? I understand how scientific discoveries can change the way we view things in a very short amount of time, but this is not really a scientific issue. When you have social consensus across peoples involving the general nature of a race, I dont find those non-scientific notions so easy to overturn in the span of a few decades. The Jews are a greedy cosmopolitan (leftist) and subversive people... and thats not something you can really prove or disprove with science. So the burden is on the judiazer to show why basically the whole world has been wrong about them for 1900 years, not the other way around.

PS I'm not beating up on the protestants, I like them and am one, but there is a particular group of them that departed from all rational interpretation of the biblical text (in the face of direct teachings from people like Martin Luther) on this specific question, and let the Jews take advantage of them.

Grayson White
Grayson White

Yeah I wonder. I guess it has nothing to do with naturally gravitating to your own kind, high trust society's being more feasible, and more cohesion and safety being much more likely. I mean, it's not like New Hampshire, Virginia, Maine, or Vermont being the safest places to live in the United States, has anything to do with the 90% + white / same race demographics. Fucking retard kike

Chase Hall
Chase Hall

This, checked.

Aiden Myers
Aiden Myers

B&R, sick digits.

Jaxon Price
Jaxon Price

I think about this everyday. What is more perplexing, is how they haven't been completely eliminated yet. I put the blame on the Romans for that. Why did they do such a incomplete job? They left the same eternal vermin the plague the centuries to come. Smh. Russian proverb: the Jew will tell you what happened to him, but he wont tell you why. It is crazy to me how they have managed to wipe clean any memory of their behavior and devious ways from the consciousness of the entire world. Now they are perceived as perpetual victims instead of the liars and destroyers they are.

Zachary Cruz
Zachary Cruz

But if niggers are so smart how come all of you dumb Jews are always trying to get white people to take care of all of the dumb niggers of the world? Why don't the niggers just use all of that "smart black people" intelligence to build infrastructure and clean water instead of boats to invade the white world with?

Jaxon Scott
Jaxon Scott

I also think about it often. Although I hesitate to blame the Romans because as I understand it, during the battles around Betar they did a commendable job, however I am conscious of the fact that this could be yet another instance of the Jews playing-up and aggrandizing what happened to them. At any rate, they seem to be stuck in the following vicious cycle:

con naive societies into taking them in.
become greedy and wear out their welcome.
get dealt with harshly.
move on.

If the "build-up" has any proportionality to the eventual "resolution," then they will surely have something very very harsh coming their way in this current cycle.

Daniel Sanchez
Daniel Sanchez

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcQ6_cmh5tE

SIEG HEIL! SIEG HEIL! VIKTORIA!

Attached: WTC.jpg (1.52 MB, 1754x1240)

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

Even Redneck/hillBilly types are smarter then the average black, as they have a basic understanding of engineering, welding, firearms, and all things generalized as the trades. All things that we consider low class, in today's world, but are the sole reasons whites have trusted the world to modernity. Without these things we can look back to previous industrialization for peek of the other racial contributions.

Nolan Gutierrez
Nolan Gutierrez

Neil is also half white

Hudson Smith
Hudson Smith

Genes and ethnicity are not synonymous. Dumb white people have dumb genes

Sebastian Harris
Sebastian Harris

this genetic determinism makes no sense
Based on what? Your ignorance and strawmans?
it’s just an excuse to cover up the fact you simply hate non-whites
Translation: this retarded thread was an excuse to repeat the same retarded nonsense I was indoctrinated to believe as a child

Seriously why do you retards just repeat what the tv tells you? We all hate niggers and shitskins here and will tell you openly

you have to admit that the ideal blah blah

Another completely retarded thing to say. Nobody but a delusional lefty would think you can create a perfect ethnostate

Tell you what, name one country full of niggers you’d want to live in and we’ll all admit that we’re wrog and that genes play no part in intelligence and diversity is a strength and all of the other things that hollywood told you

Gavin Jones
Gavin Jones

intelligence is the result of culture

but that's a blatant lie, see: stolen generations.

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

Ethnic nationalism =/= IQ nationalism. IQ isn’t the point but it is a factor.

Oliver Davis
Oliver Davis

Niggers aren’t free to associate with whites in white countries. They can do what they want in their own countries. If you were such an obviously low IQ leftwing beta male you’d know that all groups seek to advantage themselves and look after themselves. Just look at the niggers and other shitskins in the west. Beta males like you will literally repeat whatever the tv tells you whilst thinking you’re smart. Maybe you should live with niggers and then see how smart you feel for wasting years of your life virtue signalling on behalf of savages who hate you because you’re white

Nathaniel Cooper
Nathaniel Cooper

Utopian thibking like believing all races can live together you mean?

Christopher Allen
Christopher Allen

What wrong with using force to expel them?
b-b-b-b-b-b-but people might call me racist
You’re so lucky you don’t live with niggers. Your retarded virtue signalling would end out of necessity in an instant I don’t think you have the intelligence to realise what will happen to whites if we allow niggers and shitskins to take over our countries

Connor Green
Connor Green

how do you explain smart black people
Most bulldogs are very aggressive, but there are some smart, playful bulldogs. Just because some of them might be smart doesn't mean most of them are, or even a large amount of them. pic related
kicking out every low IQ and criminal person regardless of skin colour as IQ is hereditary and having low IQ mutts just drags your country down no matter how "white" they are
You mean blacks? the people that fill our prisons? The people that make up half of all welfare users? The people that commit 54% of national homicides, all whilst making up 13% of the population?

Attached: IQ-to-skintone.jpg (1.03 MB, 1869x1598)

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

Attached: White>Black.png (148 KB, 1056x1320)

Kayden Butler
Kayden Butler

Cant explain these, can you?

Attached: Niggers=Dumb.jpg (40 KB, 432x294)

Logan Bennett
Logan Bennett

Great example of diversity leading to destruction is the tale of Rome and the Visigoths. I'm sure most of you know it but Rome had that tendency to consume groups into the empire while keeping them largely intact. They did this with the Visigoths and after becoming a major block of the Roman army plus the subsequent occurence of a few precipitating events... the Visigoths revolt and catch Rome by the nuts, becoming the first group to sack Rome in many centuries. While clearly the Empire continued to exist after these events, they could easily be described as the beginning of the end of the Roman Empire in it's full glory.

My major point aside and on an unrelated point, for more entertainment- contrast that history with the history of the Jews and Romans: The Jews find themselves under the boot of the Romans and are prophesied a messiah. Messiah comes but he doesnt wipe out the Romans- he is a humble carpenter so they reject him and then convince a Roman governor to crucify him. Then they must fulfill their time-sensitive prophesies so they search for a warrior messiah whi will put the Romsnd to the sword. Choose Bar Kokhba, who fights a few battles against odds and actually defeats the Romans a time or two. Jewry becomes convinced this is the true messiah who will put Rome to the Sword. Romans retaliate, destroy the Jewish revolt harshly and kill Bar Kokhba. Then the Jews give up their prophesies, continue to curse Jesus, and get cast into the wind by Rome. Fast forward 200 years and the Romans (of all people) accept Christ while the Jews continue to curse his name and show no sign of stopping even until this day. The Jews could have only dreamed longingly for what the Visigoths actually accomplished.

Luis Nguyen
Luis Nguyen

Group averages are incredibly important retard. If white men commit 99% of mass shootings, you would take notice woudlnt you? if 6% of the population (black men) comit 50% of the homicides, you should take notice shouldnt you? How about the fact that no black nation has ever succeded in any capacity? How about the fact the after south african whites were exiled the economy collapsed? are these things really not important to you? perhaps your are the low IQ one here...

Attached: AutistPepe.png (121 KB, 329x336)

Charles Stewart
Charles Stewart

based

Liam Butler
Liam Butler

based

Michael Cruz
Michael Cruz

Muh anarchy
Shut up shill, authoritarianism is far more appealing than
hurrr durrr muh free markets

Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

Come to america.
Houston texas, you will hate them too.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit