If you believe behaviour is informed by ethnicity (genes) then how do you explain smart black people and dumb white...

If you believe behaviour is informed by ethnicity (genes) then how do you explain smart black people and dumb white people? Furthermore, it should not be possible for two countries with broadly the same ethnic makeup to have wildly differing cultures is behaviour (and therefore culture) was determined by genes

This genetic determinism makes absolutely no sense and fails under the slightest scrutiny, it is just an excuse to cover up the fact that you simply hate non-white people. Which is fine I don't really care as long as you don't act on it. However you have to admit that the ideal "ethnostate" means kicking out every low IQ and criminal person regardless of skin colour as IQ is hereditary and having low IQ mutts just drags your country down no matter how "white" they are

Bet you can't answer this without calling me a kike shill, niggers

Attached: 1552394446140.jpg (793x794, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence#Genetics_of_race_and_intelligence
psycnet.apa.org/record/2005-00117-006
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bell curves mate, it's all in the bell curves.
Now excuse me, I'm going out to my neighbor's for Paki tea.

He may put poo in the samosas, but I've been low-key memeing on him all month.

>how do you explain smart black people and dumb white people?

1 in 6000 chance of any gene randomly mutating.

Meaning the individual is a better outcome predictor than their group membership, categorically.

You must fall under that 1 in 6000 then because if you think smart blacks and dumb whites only come in 1 every 6k you are severely retarded. And none of this changes the fact that ethnicity is ultimately a bad way to determine behaviour and intelligence, even if it was 1 in 6k

>muh forest, muh trees! muh branches muh leaves!

Attached: dildo.png (1120x2499, 505K)

>what is a bell curve

Black people on average are dumber than white people. Period. It isn't up for debate. The fact that people like Neil Degrasse Tyson exist does not disprove this. There are of course smart black people but many more smart white people. Just compare Europe and Africa. Inb4 but muh colonization.

Now kill yourself ancap faggot

If you are truly so convinced then go live in Africa for 2-3 months then get back to us.

So what? Reducing individuals to their group average is an extremely low IQ thing to do. You are definitely below average for example

if you think that there are more than six abbo cunts with an iq over 100 you are severely restricted in your data collecting abilities. is it because you have a low iq or government education? who can really know the difference at this point.

more than one gene makes a person. probably around ten thousand of them. that's why we get these smeared distributions and illusions of "diversity" but realistically, there are phenotypes that succeed, and those that don't. a vast majority of men fail to produce even one child.

Attached: 1553345738634.jpg (960x898, 74K)

you don't know anyone's IQ until you test them

however, you know they have a 95% chance of being between the 3sigmas of the bellcurve

for blacks this is from "literally retarded" to "functionally intelligent"

You are below 100 iq as well so what does it matter? Should we deport you back to africa as well?
Exactly. If you're going to kick people out you need to test them first, you can't do it just by simply looking at someone. White nationalists must be against IQ testing because they know they'd fail the test

I know this is what you believe and I'm not disputing that, user.

"Der jüdische Nigger Lassale" - Karl Marx on the co-founder of the workers union that would become the Social Democrat Party of Germany.

Attached: marx_pepe.jpg (500x498, 95K)

the bell curve

Jow Forums are stupid and low IQ. They don't realised that without the government funding pakis, niggers and chinks they will starve to death. A plain libertarian society will automatically exclude minorities this will result to a mass exodus from the countries.
And just a Daily reminder that the Libertarians have the highest IQ among the other politic groups.

What is paki tea? Is it a thing or did you just make it up for the post?

>muh civ nat
You've been at it since yesterday. Shut the fuck up, you literal nigger. You took an IQ memetest and it showed 103 and now you're sperging all over the place, right? Fucking hell.

Attached: nuke äkäslompolo.jpg (769x747, 32K)

avoid using forms of the verb "to be" if you want to sound less like a stupid cunt

>smart black people
Sauce?

Cats behave and look like cats because of socioeconomic factors. Dogs behave and look like dogs because of socioeconomic factors. Oh wait thats fucking retarded. Animals look and act the way they do because of their genes. Those genes determine neurological makeup, which itself is the root of all behavior, hence why cats behave like cats and dogs like dogs. No amount of external factors will stop this.

Below 100 iq alright. Back to africa you go

If you don’t believe in race realism, I don’t take you seriously and no one else should either.

>ethnicities are like different species of animals
This is by far the lowest IQ post in this thread. Congratulations, nigger

wrong analogy. But what do I even expect from Jow Forums.

iq isn't the only reason niggers are incapable of forming or maintaining complex societies, it's just one of the largest

Just replace "cat" and "dog" with two different breeds of either species, and what that user said is just as true, kike.

Nope. Then it does make absolutely no sense.

"environmental factors have been shown to influence the IQ gap, the evidence for a genetic influence has been circumstantial, and according to Mackintosh negligible."

>If you believe behaviour is informed by ethnicity (genes) then how do you explain smart black people and dumb white people?
this is the most retarded """understanding""" of genetics ive ever seen

Example number 45879874 that ancaps are just an autistic variant of shitlib.

IQ is always the reason white nationalists cling to, only after somebody explains that white nationalists themselves also need to take an IQ test if this is the real reason suddenly there are "other reasons" as well. Pray tell what these other reasons are? What makes you, a low IQ mutt, superior to a highly educated negro? Your skin colour? Don't think so

Not an argument against what I said

Try again drunk Finn faggot

because IQ is instantly and easily quantifiable unlike other less studied areas of neurology, retard

Also niggers have low impulse control and low ability to plan for the future in a way that is *separate* from their IQ. It has to do with their amygdala structure.

Yes it is. It is a perfect argument. You are willing to throw good people under the bus and save scummy people based on nothing but statistical averages, and averages rarely represent the individual case that's what average means. And if you cannot understand this there is a very high probability you fall below said average and would of course therefore like to disregard individual IQ entirely and only judge groups
Yes user tell me about skull shapes next. You are a low IQ mutt, sorry

And here comes the murican brain expert. Go back to Steven Molymeme Twitter

There wasnt a comparison drawn between species, idiot. The statement was that neurology is downstream of genes, and behavior is downstream of neurology. So much for that asian iq, chang.

Dumb white people and smart black people exist. Try using your pseudo-science on someone who's not as low IQ as you

This is so simplified that you could easily say it is not even false. This is just bullshit. Try again.

Thanks for not being able to address the fundamental realities of sexual reproduction and genetic transfer. Im sure some dog breeds are more intelligent than others because of their socioeconomic factors. Of course, all you do is eat them, so i guess you cant learn much that way.

Kys achmed, you dont have an argument

>I don't understand average so you're incorrect.

That is so retarded. It's like saying "there's small whites and tall asians, that mean genetics has nothing to do with height".

Also "genetic determinism" is a strawman, nobody say there is no environmental influence, what is said is for a said environment and for a said time, the differences between group and individuals will be a factor of both genetics and environment. For some traits, genetics will have a higher impact, this is the cas for IQ, wich have been shown to be around 80% heritable after 24 years old.

Also im all for getting relly low IQ whites out. I don't want to have to deal with retards like you.

If white people are superior explain why you're such a fucking idiot. Oh wait, it's because the individual is a better outcome predictor than their group membership, categorically.

And here we go again the low IQ mutt not understanding what average means. It doesn't mean every person in any given group falls at or below the average because then it wouldn't be the average. Really the fact that you are fall below BLACK people's IQ despite being white yourself should give you a clue that it also works in the other direction

You have been makking shit threads all morning!
PPlease Stop!!!

Because tall families can have short children and vice versa. Statistical outliers.

>>I don't understand average so you're incorrect.
Yes you don't, here's an explanation

Volga , volga, rakkaus tai kuolema
Pelkoa ja vainoa ohhohhohhohho hei!
Volga, volga villinä ja vapaana
sua ei voi vangita ahahahahaha. hei!

Volga, volga, näytä meille Kaspia
siellä oomme turvassa ahahahahaha

Volga, yötä vain odottaa
Ivan ja Katjushaa hulluksi saa
(vovovovovo) Volga, ratsu jo huohottaa
täytyykö luovuttaa
ei milloinkaan

Hei eivät koskaan näkisi merta.

Siis Ivan kääntyy hyökkääjää päin
Ja volgan liejuun sekoittuu verta
Sen virta kuljettaa Kaspiaan näin

sua ei voi vangita ahahahahaha. hei!

Volgaa, lalalalal

No you stupid faggot, you only wish that were true. Look at blacks all over the world, then look at whites. You just want some jew in a labcoat to make excuses for why that is so you can feel comfortable with your moronic "utopian" ideals which are clearly at odds with reality

Wait you really don't understand what average means? Are you some sort of fucking commie?

Look, we know there are outliers, thats why you get mad for having a 1 inch penis which is half the average size for your race, chang.

Except science. But you probably are a right winger who denies science anyways. Climate change is a hoax right?

Once again for you, you stupid ape

"environmental factors have been shown to influence the IQ gap, the evidence for a genetic influence has been circumstantial, and according to Mackintosh negligible."

Almost everybody is an "outlier". Almost nobody falls on the exact average. That's why it's called average. Also making dick insults while presumably older than 13, you really are low IQ

>genetics arent real
>muh ozone/ice age/global warming/climate change is though!

Nice deflection. Why dont white people have nigger babies and vice versa? Oh because sexual reproduction is the basis of genetic transfer, therefore isolated breeding groups develop unique characteristics. Now go kill yourself you enormous faggot.

Keep on ignoring my wiki article. Makes you look extremely intelligent on that matter.

Also trying to say that skin color is the same genetic trait as intelligence. ROFL

You have to be really deep into the indoctrination to make a post like this. I mean seriously, it's like listening to a long-time scientologist explain their beliefs, there are so many steps you have to take to come to such absurd conclusions. You actually think IQ is like skin colour, you cannot change it, you are born with it and there is literally nothing you can do about it. Incredible

Yes faggot, they are determined by their genes, skin color and brain composition are BOTH phenotypical traits. One can see that africans have adapted phenotypically to their savannah, as europeans to the ice and snow. These cannot develop without impacting behavior as well because different behaviors promote survival in different climates. What works in 100+ degree F savannah doesnt work when its frozen half the year. So we see behavioral and physical differences.

Attached: n-a-x-a-l-t-not-all-x-are-like-that-the-mistaken-belief-17343336.png (500x463, 66K)

Still ignoring the article... Keep going dude.

Thats what i thought, appeal to some article because my observation and logic is ubtouchable. Get fukt nigger

Most of right-wing pol (99.99% of pol prob) has some twisted obsession with biological determinism as if that was and is the basis for understanding greater social structures. Any actual analysis into the matter raises serious contradictions nobody wants to answer. We should abandon that stupid philosophy and acknowledge that idealism is the true way of understanding why people are the way they are rather than "genes". A rhetoric based solely on rationalism and science is always countered by a movement focused on the exact opposite; enlightenment and romanticism is the big one, but art movements show this too.

You know your image is pointing to a point that says 13.6% right? I mean that's a LOT of fucking people. Do you not understand how absurd it is to judge everybody as if they were nothing more than the group average?

"This article does not fit my belief system, so I will neglect it and stick to my world which I define as logical!"

All milk, boiled in saucepan with the bag, loads of sugar, probably with a fried egg and a paratha fried in butter in the same skillet as the egg.

>what is regression to the mean
>what is an average
There is a genetic FACTOR to intelligence and behavior, retard. Now, it doesn't mean you should judge individuals by their racial group average, the problem with civic nationalism is not intelligence necessarily but the fact that most racial groups work subconsciously, politically and socially for their tribe, this a big problem especially with Jews, if everyone were on the same page for individualism only then libertarianism would work.

Attached: 1552772520623.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

I dont care about your article, i have described the mechanism at work.

>listen and believe my life experiences!
You some sort of feminist?

Why dont africans have white babies and vice versa?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190415-075644_Firefox.jpg (752x828, 412K)

Perfect example of inferior savage cultures

See

Yeah, deny scientific work. As long as you can explain "your world" everything is fine.

Thanks for admitting you dont actually have an argument and are just signalling.

IQ is not like skin colour. Sorry, but you really need to step outside of this bubble

Not an argument

I agree that it is absurd to judge individuals based on anything other than who they are as an individual. But when talking about populations it makes more sense to refer to averages.

You ARE a Steven Molymeme minion after all!

What's your point? If you want to make policy it can only ever work on individual basis, if you make policy targeting groups instead you get totalitarian laws like in the UK and EU

because not all white people, nor all black people, have the same genes, moron.
you obv got the low intelligence genes

More articles against your stance, friend

psycnet.apa.org/record/2005-00117-006

No, not almost everybody is an outlier. If you went to Texas and grabbed 100 whites and 100 blacks at random, no matter how many tests you did, you'd find that every time, more whites out of the 100 of whites have a higher IQ than less blacks out of the 100 of blacks.

You thin you understand averages, you do not. You do not understand per capita either.

>If you believe behaviour is informed by ethnicity (genes) then how do you explain smart black people and dumb white people?
Outliers will always exist and prove the rule.
>it should not be possible for two countries with broadly the same ethnic makeup to have wildly differing cultures is behaviour (and therefore culture) was determined by genes
Only if there would be nothing else influencing culture, second brainlet take in a row.
>This genetic determinism makes absolutely no sense
Because you're retarded.

>If averages supposedly exist, how do you explain outliers? ch-checkmate!
You can't actually be this retarded and have written 20 posts responding to your thread, can you?

If you believe behaviour is informed by ethnicity (genes) then how do you explain smart black people and dumb white people?
you're going to always have extremes from the average, how do you not know that basic mathematic truth?
oh wait, that's right, you're a shill co-opting ancap flag. faggot kike cocksucker nigger cunt.

Attached: 15241286697.png (1176x654, 997K)

Races are a social and arbitrary construct based on history and phenotype (ie looks).
Culture is biologically neutral and is more of a factor in a single generation than genetics woukd ever be

>strawman
Nobody thinks IQ cannot be changed, but also really are you going to make this comparison with skin color? One of the things that DOES and CAN change? I can willingly change my skin color by sitting in the sun for a while. A shitskin can change their skin color by staying inside for a long time. Melanin builds up or breaks down depending on environmental factors, faggot.

IQ can also change, and no one said it couldn't. You just cant jump standard deviations. THAT much of a change is generally impossible. A few points here and there is fine. You're not gonna take an 80 IQ nigger and make him 120 IQ, ever.

Why do everyone have similar cognitive abilities at birth then? If they are shaped by the environment, what determines that they are equal at birth?

Take a basic biology course and a basic statistics course and you won't ask so many embarrassingly stupid questions.
Also remember to sage all slide threads.

Absolutist argument. You'd never argue for Nazis to become a normal, recognized group under the merits you just argued.

Besides, groups of people are grouped usually because they already share the same views and lives.

And you will not take an 80 IQ white male and make him 120IQ, ever. What's the fucking point? You talk about the bell curve, and then try to argue with an individual? Seems like you do not understand.

This world is mans dominion to conquer, the africans environment, their family and social lives(or lack of them) is no ones fault but their own

Nobody came and handed europe their society on a silver platter, with your flag you should know this better than I

Mixed race children cannot receive life saving bone marrow transplants from EITHER parent, and because usually direct genetic links are the only donors who can give marrow, this means races are biologically different in multiple ways. Similarly, you can be identified from your skeletal remains alone, and compared to someone of a different race accurately based on the structure and composition of your bones/skull. They can also tell your sex and age, what killed you, if you had diseases or ailments, implants, childhood trauma, etc.

Mixing. Smart negroes tend to have white or asian DNA. Dumb whites tend to have negro or spic DNA.

Watching Negroes do tribal DNA analysis only to find out their mom or dads lineage was white euro and not pure congolese is kek worthy

I was handed it by a silver plate. I didnt do shit for where I was born. I am just lucky to have a supporting environment in which my traits can thrive. It is noones fault to be born in a shithole country. And we should change their shitty environment instead of arguing about "clever and not so clever races" which is complete bullshit.

Low IQ Whites do not act like Low IQ Blacks. Each race has is own mentality that expresses itself regardless of IQ.
Also >skin colour

Attached: 2_Albino_africans-s350x437-1372-420.jpg (350x437, 28K)

Nulla regula sine exceptione.

You'd be really really hard pressed to find that 80 IQ white male. Most white males you'll find will be 100+, and IQ isn't the end all be all. Culture is important too and includes other facets.

Do you take pride in what people who had the same skin colour as you did in the past, even though you had nothing to do with it? Yikes

Culture matters more than IQ

Thats just categories, how much of a difference they make overall is minimal