MGTOW has ruined relationships

Xavier Morales
Xavier Morales

Even this traditional girl who wants to settle down can't find a decent guy

youtube.com/watch?v=OTqYh_brVbM

What is wrong with MGTOW manbabies?

Attached: 1362458097473.jpg (55 KB, 1024x723)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_ethnicity
rense.com/general86/talmd.htm
services.parliament.uk/bills/2017-19/cohabitationrights.html
bbc-law.co.uk/legal-news/prenuptial-agreements-enforceable-uk-courts/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchimerism

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

people who choose not to be in relationships are ruining relationships
low effort

Ian Lopez
Ian Lopez

Im sorry guys. I know i should be making ginger babies for the good of the white race and all. But i just cannot stand normies at this point. I dont watch TV or any mainstream entertainment honestly what would i even talk to a girl about? I dont even crave sex anymore. All i need is an incubater to grow my sperm.

Mason Nguyen
Mason Nguyen

For relationships to occur there needs to be two willing parties.

Because of MGTOW, women are unable to form lasting relationships and create families.

Kevin Roberts
Kevin Roberts

It's not the fault of MGTOW, it's equality.
Once you have equality womand demand and declare superiority over the male sex.

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

so an alternative "where are all the good man at?"
yawn

Alexander Wright
Alexander Wright

She's not crying that she can't find a man. She could go and find any number of beta orbiters that would take care of her and lick her boots.

She's just upset that the top 20% of men that she's attracted to have so many options for sexual partners that they'd be mental to settle down with any one woman. This has nothing to do with us MGTOWs it's entirely to do with female degeneracy, and the tinder hookup culture.

Besides it's unlikely a MGTOW would get to know a woman like this, they have nothing to offer men going their own way, MGTOW generally don't want anything to do with women it's just way too risky that she'll get pregnant, or you'll get #metoo'd

Grayson Martinez
Grayson Martinez

For relationships to occur there needs to be two willing parties.
The number of actual MGTOW is very small though and even if you broaden the definition to men who meet the description of MGTOW but just don't self identify as MGTOW, that's still not a huge number of men.

Women date across and up and that means women who are reasonably attractive, like she is, have a very small pool of men they're attracted to and those men get attention from lots of women and can afford to just cycle through women, why would they settle down when they're crushing it?

This is the fault of women and their behaviour in general and has nothing to do with men.

Gavin Diaz
Gavin Diaz

MGTOW is just a response to the ruined state of relationships. Feminism was the cause.

Bentley Hughes
Bentley Hughes

Who unironically is part of MGTOW, only sour virgins

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

Feminism turned women into men.
They become sluts and work machines.
Standards too high.
80/20 rule.
career first then maybe a kid one day.
Hypergamy floats.False rape, #metoo, no penalties for cheating, hiring quotas.
Family court, divorce court, duluth model police policies.
Social media and smart phones make it easy for her to play the field and keep her options open.
Women and never held accountable for anything they do that destroys mens lives and rapes their wallets.

men walk away.

OMFG WAS RONG WITH MANBBEEZ.

k.

Attached: 1555321305322.jpg (69 KB, 685x842)

Hudson Nguyen
Hudson Nguyen

Why should we listen to some incel?

Jace Clark
Jace Clark

Maybe some are virgins but most pussy is not worth the effort anyway.

Sebastian Perry
Sebastian Perry

MGTOW was a thing before feminism

Attached: 1554560514110.jpg (8 KB, 226x223)

Oliver Perry
Oliver Perry

for me its once I really understood women don't truly love and only see men as a resource. Never been able to reconcile with that and probably never will.

Attached: 1543614128704.jpg (57 KB, 640x634)

Justin Wilson
Justin Wilson

Tranny whore kike. Pass.

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

mgtow is a reasonable philosophy

I am continuously amazed by how many men really pretend not to be feminists but secretly side with them and denounce all the groups feminists wouldn't like

why would you not have a positive attitude to a group that makes reasonable claims, encourages men to independence, and opposes feminists? It's absurd.
Instead women and men who are nothing but lapdogs, both lash out against mgtows and actually look for reasons to oppose them. You're really trying hard.

I noticed roughly 6 years ago how sad it is to be part of this sex. Because picture this: I could understand if it was in the women's interest to insult men as incels or cucks, but why are men doing it to other men? You're selling to your fellow men, that they need women and ought to define their self worth over them, rather than telling them, that they don't depend on pussy, or love from women, or whatever else.

What the fuck kind of group am I part of tbqh.

Attached: 1384875369553.gif (1.43 MB, 291x229)

William Cooper
William Cooper

yes that sucks. unfortunately they dont love idealistically like men

Ian James
Ian James

I assume 90% of mgtow are people who were already in relationships and they failed for whatever reason, destroying their trust of the opposite sex and their desire to try anymore

And with that in mind I think who could get jealous of failed relationships? Seems petty so can only think its actual virgins/incels whatever theyre being called now who think thats a weak excuse to mgtow and start running their mouth because theyve never experienced it first hand

Jonathan Cooper
Jonathan Cooper

The only way I’ll do a relationship is if I can be a stay at home husband/dad.

Colton Martinez
Colton Martinez

If anything, most MGTOWs arent redpilled enough on women. Not dating them isnt enough, even female family members and coworkers are dangerous.

Because of social media women everywhere have turned into a massive hivemind more dangerous than anything that has existed before. Men especially normgroid men have a massive white knight/pussy hound instinct that actually is getting stronger because of how picky women are, and feminism gives them even more of an incentive to fuck you over to gain the approval of women. Racial and ethnic conflict makes it EVEN worse, as men everywhere rush to pose as defenders of their women from the outsider.

On websites like this you get a totally inaccurate picture of how redpilled men are when it comes to women. Sure MGTOW has probably reached a good fraction of the population in the West and Japan, but there are still plenty of bluepill simps out there and always will be as long as it wins them the approval of roasties. Not to mention beyond the Wests borders there are literally BILLIONS of nonwhite men who are patriarchal yes in the old fashioned sense but nevertheless WILL fuck you over and play the defender of the oppressed misunderstood woman in a New York minute. Women will always play men of different classes, social spheres, nationalities and races against each other and they will literally NEVER pay for it. Why? Because other men, ESPECIALLY high test guys willing to fight and kill will ALWAYS throw you under the bus to get a chance to breed because they love pussy more than other men (contrary to MGTOW fantasy, the manliest men in the biological sense are also the biggest simps because they have the most to gain biologically from getting along with women as well as the most to gain from shafting male competitors). There is literally no way off this ride.

SOCIALIZE WITH THE ROAST
YOUR ASS IS TOAST

Easton Smith
Easton Smith

Because other men, ESPECIALLY high test guys willing to fight and kill will ALWAYS throw you under the bus
ya.
and this is why I said, it's just sad to be part of this sex. But they're not just throwing other men under the bus to breed, they do it because they have no spine. They'll never take a stand not even in the legal sphere where they are actually obliged to, will they deliver justice to other men.

Pretty pathetic tbqh.

Christian Evans
Christian Evans

This an extremely redpilled take. I see it this was as well. Also, I always got the impression MGTOWs were literal incels LARPing and blaming feminism and women for not being able to get laid. Their criticisms in that sense are legitimate, of course--women have probably rejected for those reasons--but they as men never would have been allowed to exist, even fifty years ago, because society pressured it out of them. I don't have much sympathy mostly because of the way they behave--they are children, essentially, whining and obsessing over otherwise immature interests(you know what I mean). Meanwhile, men who have rejected future women after they have been burned, I do not consider MGTOW, since those kind of men would, I would think, be mature enough to not begin an internet-movement ovet it. They would simply practice it in their daily life, and might come around if the right person came along.
Most infuriating is white knights and literal basedboys or fatasses who white knight women. They are ultimately the source of women being able to dismiss anyone but the proverbial Chad because of their willingness to suck up. These "men" are most abundant and for anyone who is more traditionally masculine, even in a reserved sense, present a social dynamics problem. They are essentially women with penises sucking up to other women for occasional puss time. This used to be reserved for true betas/losers but now seems like it is the majority.
Meanwhile, Chad fucks as he will(although having been friends with enough Chads it is not as glamorous as it seems--unless they are braindead they see the dystopic reality of modern women and are merely riding the tiger) while their wingmen and archetypical "lancer" types follow along to get part of the game but are probably suffering in the same ways. I think as men this kind of thing must be accepted to really get into the playing field at all nowadays, which can be a hard pill to swallow.

Camden Fisher
Camden Fisher

Spent some time browsing their forums and a very large chunk of them appear to be bitter men who have been royally fucked over by the family courts.

Noah Brown
Noah Brown

I could understand if it was in the women's interest to insult men as incels or cucks, but why are men doing it to other men?

It took me years to work that out. It's because men value respect from their peers quite highly, and traditionally the quality of woman you could date and marry reflected on your status among your male peers. And so when MGTOWs start abandoning women and seeing them not as status symbols but huge legal and financial liabilities other men don't get our respect anymore, and that start to redefine what status is and what it means to have it.

If a lot of your self worth is predicated on having a female on your arm and men stop respecting that, then you're going to take a real hit to your sense of self worth and men take that super personally, it's like an attack on them, and that's why we see such emotionally drive lashing out at MGTOW who are otherwise peaceful men, minding their own business. I mean the irrational anger and out bursts we see from men all the time at MGTOWs is dare I say it, quite feminine.

Rationally other men should be encouraging other men to go their own way because taking out your competition leaves you with a better pick of the women, and that's what men want right? But that's not what we see in reality, in reality men are very upset about their peers abandoning the pursuit of women.

Eli Thompson
Eli Thompson

it's sad to see woman crying but unluckily we are at the point when we can't pretend everything is fine anymore.
Tesla was speaking about those problems 100 years ago. and it seriously got worse after sexual revolution.

normalization of casual sex leads to situation we have now. woman think there's nothing wrong when they fuck around while young because they belive man will have to settle down anyway and they'll have to pick some woman so if they all whore out it will be no difference overall.

but suddenly man start to just fuck young girls when they want to fuck around while ignoring those who want to settle down as those are usually not fun at all.
there is still big part of guys who dont get any fucking, but they don't want to become alimony machines and mostly they are used to being ignored and living away from females.

so eventually woman are left with nothing, and everything they have left is crying where did all the good man go or trying to make guys feel guillable or sorry enough to marry them which just stops working after we get rid of religious morality and idea of nation as nationalists belive in.

TL;DR feminists took away all reasons man ever had to marry woman. there is literally 0 reasons to marry free woman in XIX century. and if someone really needs to for personal reasons, the best choice is either buy some virgin teenager on blackmarket or from her parents.

Dylan Johnson
Dylan Johnson

I must add, I think is damaging men in another way. You have men who are traditionally masculine but simultaneously uncomfortable with the idea of the current hypergamous dating model and the cock-carosel it seems most college women, professional women, and so on, ride. So you get left with a paralyzed caste of in-between kind of men, who are not towering Greek Statues but are also not losers, fatasses, or Low-T Nu-Males. I think they're probably suffering the most, the kind of men who would've made up the common stock of western society, would have been comfortable with dating only a few women, if more than one at all, marrying at a healthy age, having children, working, and leading relatively steady(if at times seemingly unimportant or unglamorous) lives. They have now been degenerated, disowned, disenfranchized, and stepped over for nu-males(women with penises who can readily engage in female worship) and Chads(who readily provide dick). So they suffer in a kind of paralysis and don't know what to do(except read Jow Forums, of course).

Landon Foster
Landon Foster

Huh, wow. That's a perspective I never would have had.

Ethan Harris
Ethan Harris

I know a fair few MGTOWs of varying levels of being serious about it, and part of the red pilling is not just about relationships but also the white knighting for women. I don't have any good data on this by my own experience with MGTOW which is quite extensive, these men aren't white knighting for other women in their life, the general mantra is that the least female contact the better. There is literally nothing to gain from it.

Michael Ross
Michael Ross

youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E

You understand, also to all who don't know what this feels like watch this short movie.
I can relate to a lot of this and it is an abstract feel

Attached: 1554880072306.jpg (32 KB, 1002x666)

James Gomez
James Gomez

"traditional gril". As in oldest female tradition
fucking one dude while trying to fuck another
Basically this thot's issue is she has to settle for Tyrone while waiting for Chad to discard his current slut

Jose Stewart
Jose Stewart

I dont watch TV or any mainstream entertainment honestly what would i even talk to a girl about?
that. and more stuff about you being an asshole. they love it!

Attached: 1551931547300.jpg (177 KB, 623x702)

Chase Rodriguez
Chase Rodriguez

mgtow is a symptom. egalitarianism and other communist ideologies are the cause. it would never be a thing if it weren't for feminism, #metoo and neglect rape type trash. when women became so empowered, a man has no more reason to go after her. and a tradcuck faggot will cry because muh babies!

here's a hint. you want the relationships go back to normal? repeal the 19th. take women's unearned rights away, and i promise you, mgtow will disappear and the white race will recover. but not before. and not because of (((them))), but because of women.

Ian Cox
Ian Cox

She's not a great beauty, but she's not really ugly. She's not fat and has long hair. Guarantee there are at least three guys she knows that would wife her up right now but she's blown them off because she was hot for some other guy. I've seen chicks complain about lack of intereested guys when I knew they'd recently turned down literal marriage proposals from decent-but-boring men.

Brody Jones
Brody Jones

Attached: 8601AFFF-E80E-4431-B3C3-17796FC8A8E8.jpg (307 KB, 1134x1485)

Adam Thompson
Adam Thompson

I’m right here. She isn’t looking in the right places

Julian Mitchell
Julian Mitchell

i know this is a giant echochamber and i'm jewish so my opinion doesn't count but...woman aren't psychopaths, like everyone says. nor do they just fuck the hottest guy they see on a wim. they are human. yes, some will do what i just said but that is the far minority.
your worldview is FUBAR and you should probably fix it. unironically go outside

Jose Anderson
Jose Anderson

be mature enough to not begin an internet-movement ovet it
It's not a movement though, it's just a label that describes a set of behaviors in men. I was there quite near to the start when MGTOW was first being discussed in the early forums where, they had intro sections for men to introduce themselves and tell their story and what you found with the overwhelming number of men is that they had felt there was something wrong with society and they'd opted out of that stuff years or even decades ago. And that MGTOW is simply giving a name to something they already did.

In fact I'd argue that calling it a movement is antithetical to going your own way. if someone convinces you to avoid relationships then you're not really going your own way, you're just going the way someone else told you to. So certainly all of the early adopters of the label were simply naming this phenomena, this pattern of behaviour and then discussing this with other men.

The next wave of men in the sphere were more the friends of these men that had been burned and who saw the extreme fallout of divroce rape. The single dudes that had to support their friend when he's kicked out of his own home and told he cannot see his children. And then after that comes the boys who are maturing into men whose fathers went through that stuff. There's all these secondary people who aren't convinced into adopting the label by other MGTOW, they're just observing the problems in society and opting out before it happens to them.

And then finally there's guys who have been convinced through seeing discussion of MGTOWs online and have been convinced of this stuff. But what I don't really see a lot of is MGTOW actually advocating that other men should abandon women. I've seen 100's of these threads on Jow Forums and almost none of them are MGTOWs bullying or shaming other men into adopting their position. It's just an open discussion of what is going on, it's not some movement that we're recruiting for.

Noah Hall
Noah Hall

x decides to not start house fires
y can't do arson anymore
x is at fault
What did user mean by this?

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

Cunt spotted

Christopher Turner
Christopher Turner

actually i'm not. but even if i was what the fuck is this logic supposed to be? if you are part of the group you are defending you can't defend yourself because of that?

Jeremiah Bailey
Jeremiah Bailey

That women are parasitic gangrenous holes

Leo Barnes
Leo Barnes

I remember thinking the same thing

Owen Morris
Owen Morris

What a fucking cunt. Is she willing to do anything? Fuck no. And what’s with that creepy fucking pony tail she keeps stroking? Gross.

Evan King
Evan King

Hypergamy is a real part of human female nature, but it's been put into dysfunctional overdrive in the last couple generations. One factor is social media. Fifty years ago she would have cried this into her diary, or to her mom or a couple close girlfriends. They would have listened and then suggested she go out with that nice boy down the street instead of chasing another Chad. If she kept making the same mistake they'd get tired of listening to it and tell her to shape up or she'd have no friends.
But now she posts this online and probably gets dozens or thousands of people telling her she's hot and can get any guy and shouldn't settle, pumping her expectations even higher.

Colton Long
Colton Long

I haven’t had the same experience. They usually hate on people who aren’t MGTOW.
One reason people are against the movement, and it has nothing to do with male competition, is the less white bales willing to get married, the less there will be in the future.
I wish you MGTOW lads would just take a trip to Latin America or Eastern Europe. It’s better than being single forever and never having kids

Kayden Turner
Kayden Turner

what changed your mind?

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

Males

Camden Lee
Camden Lee

My high school sweetheart cheated on me after 4 years and didn’t even tell me. I found out 2 months later. It was a week before our 4th anniversary. American women and probably all western women are whores. Why did you have to destroy our society?

Samuel Clark
Samuel Clark

I'm guessing personal experience from going outside.

Aiden Walker
Aiden Walker

No, just because "they're human" is a weak excuse, or rather a non-excuse, usually used by ladies. They are in fact psychopaths, and I'm far from being a kissless virgin. Their emotions and logic are completely and absolutely different than ours and as an extension, they are absolutely incompatible with the cultural systems that men have built, i.e. most if not all of them. Today they are in a position of power which they obviously cannot handle, as seen by their political actions, as well as their personal descent. Next to us and when equalized they are more or less alien, and almost always are traitors on some level or another - political, communal, personal. I just can't get why any men would defend them, are you a masochist?

Dominic King
Dominic King

women are unable to form lasting relationships and create families
because of feminism

Kevin White
Kevin White

The truth is western men are pieces of shit just like western women. Chads are busy slaying pussy and don’t give a fuck about a long term love partner. Bears are bitter and disenfranchised and if they ever get a girl they are so emotionally broken and socially retarded they treat her like shit.

Joseph Miller
Joseph Miller

Based and jewpilled

Jeremiah Russell
Jeremiah Russell

chad wont settle for her
refuse to date betas
WAAAAH WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD MEN GONE

Carson Martinez
Carson Martinez

Yeah, there are guys who want to make it a "movement" to sell clicks, but most guys who are effectively MGTOW probably don't even know the term. They've just stopped chasing girls and asking them out and buying them flowers and stuff because they've learned that system is broken and doesn't work anymore. There was always risk in it, that you might get turned down or your heart broken, but at least you understood it and sometimes it worked out. Now it doesn't work, and either they don't understand the new system or they do understand it and don't want anything to do with it.

Austin Walker
Austin Walker

ITT, Jews complaining about friendly fire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_ethnicity

Attached: 1552154462821.jpg (217 KB, 894x1024)

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

For those who didn't watch the video: this whore was dating two guys at the same time.

Chase Allen
Chase Allen

Well said, hexagram

Charles Butler
Charles Butler

You are a good jew.

Attached: 13032820945.jpg (355 KB, 664x637)

Julian Russell
Julian Russell

All Jews are a literal monolith
Opinion disregarded

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

Yeah it took me several years of really trying to tease that out, it was always blatantly obvious why women would dislike MGTOW but regarding men, that had me stumped.

That's known as the red pill rage. Anger is a legitimate response to injustice and learning about this first hand takes a toll on men. The general advice from MGTOW is to move past that anger stage, and most men do manage that and learn to move on and learn from their mistakes.

This is made worse by females judging only 20% of men to be above average, so if you take 80% of males to be below average as your baseline and maybe you chop off the bottom 20% of useless men, you've got this huge swath of 60% in the middle who will struggle to have a good relationship and even when they do it will be with a woman who is scored lower than them AND that same women will feel bitter that she has below what she perceives to be the average guy. The old idea of mapping 1:1 for monogamy completely falls apart.

Yeah, no. Go and read about hypergamy in females. There's good evolutionary arguments for why women might be less loyal than men and more inclined to monkey branch and trade up. Women initiate like 80% of the divorces.

Charles Cox
Charles Cox

Picrelated was written by a british lawyer over a century ago, before the welfare state or no-fault divorce even existed. Mgtow doesn't go far enough lol.

Attached: Screenshot-from-2019-04-15-22-50-25.png (5 KB, 510x30)

Adrian Lopez
Adrian Lopez

Rule 30: If you see "her" on Youtube, it's always a tranny.

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

you need female willingness to have babies, not males. one male can inseminate 1000 females to get 1000 babies, but 1000 males can't inseminate one female more than once.

the collapse of white and asian birthrates is coming from women becoming more hostile to men thanks to overinflated ego born out of the equality quasi-religion, not from men not wanting to.

eastern europe is also having below replacement birthrates. you can thank communism for that. we had the shit you're speaking of for decades. bachelor taxes? female empowerment? equality? no fault divorce? female always getting custody? shaming of men? all started in the 50s, enforced by the state and regional forms of kgb. eastern europe is not some white utopia. it's just a poor man's west.

Carson Ramirez
Carson Ramirez

All Jews aren't raised on the Talmud

C'mon Moshe, I come here expecting much better Pilpul

rense.com/general86/talmd.htm

To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.

Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night.

Attached: fFNccWN-d(2).jpg (23 KB, 640x325)

Lucas Wright
Lucas Wright

Or maybe we just like calling you a faggot because it's fun. Ever occam's razor that shit?

Jackson Morris
Jackson Morris

I wish we could go back to the days when Jow Forums didn't know what mgtow was. Tired of watching you guys talk out of your ass about stuff you found out about yesterday.

David Price
David Price

Eastern Europe is the place to find a traditional girl there

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

well my mother and sister always tried to comfort me when i'm sad and help me out, and i've seen a fair share of woman donate. also, i've seen a lot of old married couples
Today they are in a position of power which they obviously cannot handle, as seen by their political actions
did i miss something big?

Chase Adams
Chase Adams

why is MGTOW such a prevalent phenomenon? you are complaining about a symptom of a symptom.

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

I think there are more divorcees who got rekt in the courts. Anyway they come off as repulsive weaklings, and I won't associate with them even if they have some good points.

David Butler
David Butler

kys Moshe

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

propaganda. our girls are as whorish as yours, only limited by poverty and no welfare state. the natural conclusion of communism, capitalism with nationalist tendencies doesn't undo social brainwashing. wherever egalitarian communist ideology takes root girls turn into sluts and the society inevitably goes the way of rome/mouse utopia.

Owen Jones
Owen Jones

Her: I just want someone to love me
Me: hi
Her: no not you.

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

oh GOD my feelings are so hurt by your amazing insult
i have never been insulted like this IN MY LIFE, how could you be so original? you should be an artist or comedian

Tyler Gray
Tyler Gray

So are the mossad kikes flag posting now because they think they can re-humanize themselves to Jow Forums?

Jaxson Baker
Jaxson Baker

I like you, you're spared the gas

Brandon Taylor
Brandon Taylor

what do the gook runes say on this

Luke Cooper
Luke Cooper

Talmud
lmao now I really know you're a moron
Your mother and sister still grew relatively under male control (I can only assume) as did old women.
Also, I never said that they aren't capable of feminine positivity - pitying the young and sick and so on. Women always could be great wives and mothers, in the past. But without external control, they turn into what they are now.
It's not that these instincts are gone. But the pity towards the weak turns into pity towards your enemies, the need for protection becomes a desire for a nanny state, the need for love becomes the sexual revolution and its disastrous consequences. Today they are close to seizing true political power and enacting their bullshit fantasies into international standard and law.
And this is exactly what you missed - women as a voting block are responsible for almost all progressive policies in the Western world, including the state of Islam and Europe. When you give to an emotionally unstable, illogical group political power and freedom you get psychopaths.

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

MGTOW is a myth. Men went their own way since the dawn of time. Feminist revolution was WOMEN saying "fuck this shit" and going their own way.

Sebastian Adams
Sebastian Adams

lol remember when I used to call myself mgtow until i caught the betas like itt trying to piggyback on it.

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

Have you been here?

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

Youre a moron

Great comeback, Yitzhak. Really living up to the 'Jewish Genius'.

I think I see now. You're basically a failure-Jew. Their own bottom of the barrel genetically and socially. Not smart enough or hooked in enough to play the Anti Goyim game, and as such youre subject to the usual (((anti western measures))) the chosen are employing.

Including isolation from females.
Fascinating. But honestly I cannot think of a more useless person than a broken Jew rejected by other Jews.

Attached: grahams-grading-og-disagrrement-argument.jpg (69 KB, 820x612)

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

how dense can you be? i live here. i can even take the pirate flag off for a second.

Jason Green
Jason Green

In the past I would've seen myself as part of this group. At some point I stopped giving a fuck and literally signed out from society. For the past few years I've been living as a true NEET, only going out to get groceries or occasionally visiting my mom's or hanging out with the few friends I still have.

I'm the kind of guy who isn't a big drinker and not really comfortable with large loud crowds of people. I'm also not interested in hook ups or women who engage in that. I had a bit of game in my teens but after my early twenties all the decent women just evaporated. All I could find were barhopping sluts with instagram in the place of their brain and smartphones seemingly glued to their hands. I have absolutely nothing to give this type of woman and they have nothing to give to me.

As it is I have no motivation to work because what I get from welfare is enough to live comfortably by myself. I have no reason to build wealth because I have no need for it. I am not going to get married and I don't see myself having any kids either. At this point I'd rather spend my days doing stuff I enjoy instead of slaving away for some corporate overlord's benefit to get a fraction of the profit to buy a home or whatever.

Adam Hughes
Adam Hughes

Sad but true.

Blake Torres
Blake Torres

fuck that bitch , whores will get lynched on the second coming of christ

Attached: thots-kryptonite.webm (734 KB, 480x270)

Michael Wilson
Michael Wilson

Even this traditional girl who wants to settle down can't find a decent guy

Really, will she sign a pre-nup? Will she waive her right to divorce law?

Juan Sanchez
Juan Sanchez

What is wrong with cock carousel Thots?

Jaxon Diaz
Jaxon Diaz

they are human. yes, some will do what i just said but that is the far minority.
human
human
human

Attached: 1554623257514.gif (3.67 MB, 700x298)

Matthew Nelson
Matthew Nelson

Oh well. Society stopped caring about what men need long ago. Those fetus killers need to learn

Josiah Edwards
Josiah Edwards

The situation of the vid seemed like the guy gaslit her/lead her on. This is more about emotional manipulation than stuff like mgtow.

Jayden Anderson
Jayden Anderson

The feminist revolution was when men stopping giving a shit and let kikes control their wives/daughters

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

Marriage and relationships are ultimately for the community and women. Its insurance against our individual nature. As animals - Men will always want to get some side. Women will always want better. Both sexes having social contacts and behaviors to subjugate our nature and commit to a greater good was the whole point of marriage and the ostracism of promiscuity. Now we are hyper individuals. Especially since we import any and all cultures, we dont have a greater community to have commitment to. We've forsaken any sense of boundaries and whatever makes you feel empowered by your own merit is what is most important. As we see now, this hurts both of us but men have the "best" outcome if they have the amorality to ignore the greater good and live selfishly. Taking young women for the rest of his days and ignoring the seasoned women and their desire for family. Sure women believe they have the early game to fuck around and show their oats while they are young, pretty, and fertile but they lose in the end. They naturally yearn for a family I think a lot more than men do. If one of us loses, the community loses. Religion tried to warn us but we've moved on while still believing we haven't. We are in a limbo of believing "I want to get married!" while having 0 knowledge of why we get married in the first place so we get married for no good reason other than "This person makes me feel good" and that is not enough. That's why we very very rarely see a truly good marriage. I don't forsee this changing at all.

Michael Ramirez
Michael Ramirez

I'm not even a Jew retard, never touched the Talmud, never got my dick cut. But you're right, go bother someone else with your meme education autist. Nobody on Jow Forums is your stereotype of an orthodox kike.

Julian Perez
Julian Perez

That's why in the bee hive the queen sterilizes those bitches.

Leo Diaz
Leo Diaz

Nobody on Jow Forums is your stereotype of an orthodox kike.
Well except some North American flags I suppose.

Christian Reyes
Christian Reyes

This is honestly the only reason to be MGTOW. I'm not mgtow but I understand men who get fed up after getting bent over in divorce court. Still not worth giving up finding a good woman who will be a mother to your children though.

Benjamin Bell
Benjamin Bell

Surely the fact that (((you))) are here making your claim is proof Jow Forums is not an echo chamber.

Jonathan Perry
Jonathan Perry

If you study Feminism seriously. You will find there were exactly two motivations: stop drinking so much and stop slapping me around.

Parker Myers
Parker Myers

Interesting analysis.

James Adams
James Adams

Your mother and sister still grew relatively under male control (I can only assume) as did old women.
maybe my mom, but definitely not my sister
Also, I never said that they aren't capable of feminine positivity - pitying the young and sick
you literally said they are psychopaths
they turn into what they are now.
you can't just end this here, elaborate.
sexual revolution and its disastrous consequences
again, elaborate.
pity towards the weak turns into pity towards your enemies
this is a good thing, the world is not black and white. there is no pure evil that needs to be purged.
Today they are close to seizing true political power and enacting their bullshit fantasies into international standard and law.
i don't see a problem with this. everyone acts for their agenda, regardless of gender. sure, this is a stupid agenda but you can't really blame it on "because woman", especially with how sensitive they are about rape and other crimes that come with these communities, i imagine they already thought of that
When you give to an emotionally unstable, illogical group
good job generalising 3.5 billion people
When you give to an emotionally unstable, illogical group political power and freedom you get psychopaths.
that's not what a psychopath means

Attached: 1555317445172.png (16 KB, 500x488)

Jose Watson
Jose Watson

That 30yo granny decided it's time for her busted orifices to settle down but can't find beta paypig
OH NO NO NO NO
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEAD
It seems like we succeeded in instilling at least some of former dignity back into modern "men" and now they properly don't give marriage to female who is no longer worthy of it.
Age of mass cat mommy suicide is coming, and it will be birth and glorious.
Remember lads, no hymen - no diamond. If you abstain from this rule you may as well chop your balls off and have Tyrone sire your offspring.

Ryder Baker
Ryder Baker

Maybe the reason they got a divorce because they are manchildren that blame everyone else for their problems instead of leading

Nolan Campbell
Nolan Campbell

Reasonable requests desu.

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

she's a smoker as well (as in literally smokes cigarettes or w/e), I can tell by her voice. Might be a dealbreaker for the guys she is chasing.

Matthew Johnson
Matthew Johnson

Exactly. The man needs to be in charge of his life. Hence MGTOW

Nathaniel Walker
Nathaniel Walker

Yes, but look what it turned into:

I'm gonna murder your baby 'kay

Julian Garcia
Julian Garcia

I'm sure that is the case in some if not the majority of instances. But some women are whores, get fat, are bitches etc. it is not always the mans fault.

Dominic Morris
Dominic Morris

women are not worth the hassle

Christian Bailey
Christian Bailey

Prayer of the Rollerboys! Badass movie. RIP Corey Haim.

Oliver Barnes
Oliver Barnes

MGTOW don't want to be in charge of anything
They are waiting for women to fix themselves or hoping the government will do it

Dylan Gomez
Dylan Gomez

Even this tradthot who's done riding cock carousel and wants to settle down can't find a beta provider
fixed

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

Yeah it went too far. But I don't believe alcoholism and domestic abuse should be tolerated.

Although I will say when some bitch gets in your face and is screaming at you because they know you can't retaliate giving them a good slap isn't the worst thing in the world.

Angel Ward
Angel Ward

Well people on Jow Forums hate on each other constantly so there's a certain amount of noise you just have to accept. But on the whole the hating is coming from normies who really seriously dislike MGTOWs and very little in the way of recruitment the other way, almost all of MGTOWs growth has been organic word of mouth and through discussion and not like some strange male feminist recruitment drive. This is why I reject the ideas that it's a "movement" it's really not a movement at all, MGTOW is just a label that describes a man who is rejecting what society expects of him and instead is doing his own thing, which varies from man to man.

I agree, there's people looking to profiteer as there is with any subject on the planet, there's men who take it too seriously and try and turn it into a movement and no doubt detractors who LARP as MGTOW and try and change what it is. But the bulk of MGTOW understand that it's not a movement, there's no registration, there's no sign up, there's no leaders, there's no political goals or social goals. What in part reinforces all of this is that MGTOWs are individualistic we gain nothing from ganging together, I don't need 10 million other MGTOWs by my side for MGTOW to be successful solution to the problems that face men today. It's not inherently social or collectivist, there's no super ordinate goal to screw over all women, it's purely about chosing your own path for yourself, it's inward facing because it's men changing their own behaviour and choices rather than reaching out into the broader world expecting society to change. Society wont change we've resigned ourselves to that and are now seeking to take care of number 1.

Charles Watson
Charles Watson

They are feeling the backslash I felt back in my teenage years.

Western liberated women are incredibly stupid. They thought they'd get away with it?

Landon Kelly
Landon Kelly

It pretty much always is the mans fault

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

hence mgtow
Mgtow is the abdication of responsibility. It's the opposite of what men need to be doing.

Christian Flores
Christian Flores

I agree with your premise that the man is the leader. I'm just saying sometimes the woman is just a fucking crazy cunt.

Adam Murphy
Adam Murphy

this is a good thing, the world is not black and white. there is no pure evil that needs to be purged.
said the jewflag

Attached: 1460885971269.gif (1.9 MB, 320x200)

Joshua Evans
Joshua Evans

MGTOW dudes are pretty cringe. Funny how most of them end up with Asians in the end, as well as go to Asian and state Asian women are best women. Fucking kek

Colton Collins
Colton Collins

without external control
That's the key. The girl who married a balding encyclopedia salesman in 1950 probably wasn't excited about it. But if she didn't want to be a nun or a spinster or a prostitute, she needed a husband. So she cooked and cleaned and had babies and made the most of it, because that was the deal. Now that deal is broken.
Her loneliness and frustration *should* be a learning experience, but there's no one anymore to connect the dots for her and explain how she's bringing it on herself. Except YouTube commenters, but she'll ignore all those as haters and listen to the you-go-girl ones.

Aaron Walker
Aaron Walker

Girls become traditional when they want to settle down and lose their looks. They just think no one was paying attention before or that social media isn't forever.

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

Attached: Снимок.png (774 KB, 1277x675)

Michael Edwards
Michael Edwards

I'm walking on the path of MGTOW because fucking a 12-14 year old is illegal. Unless the government changes laws regarding it, fuck women.

Attached: 1542639620858.png (519 KB, 768x952)

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

Guys who already got divorced once, abused by an ex, seen their mom destroy their father, had sisters, etc need more reasons? Seeing what happened to my father was enough to not care for me.

Isaac Torres
Isaac Torres

Where's her family? What the actual fuck...

Parker Rivera
Parker Rivera

there is no pure evil that needs to be purged
Well, actually there is, checkmate yiddy.

Attached: 1530809856903.png (1.85 MB, 1330x3610)

Gavin Anderson
Gavin Anderson

OH! An Australian mgtow I'm SHOCKED. It's not an international homosexual grooming gang that targets sexually frustrated uk/aus teenagers with internet access and too much time on their hands or anything.

Jack Nguyen
Jack Nguyen

Women are vapid arrogant children I have had one marriage and two engagements (I'm engaged right now) and they nare all the same. The think "husband" means
Personal slave

and they have all been promised
someday you will find a man who will marry you and take care of you, and men are still encouraged to do this, but women have decided that their traditional role is an oppression by the patriarchy so if you get into a longterm relationship prepare to surrender all pof your friends and money and happiness in return for waiting on some vain cunt hand and foot. After 3 different women from three different geographical locations I now know it's true. They want to be accepted for their personalities and they want you to ignore you have to do all of the cleaning and cooking and laundry or live like a fucking pig because cleaning up after themselves is OPPRESSION. Then you have to deal with their bullshit psychological abuse which is, to me, THE PROOF, that women WOULD beat men if they could, but they can't so they scream the most vile things about you into your face and then want to be forgiven for it after they calm down. There is no winning with a woman ever. So if you really know what they are about and still want to have a relationship just remember it never gets better, they don't have the necessary insight to take an honest personal inventory of themselves and their flaws. That's why guys use them as cumdumpsters, we are sick of the abuse.

Jose Sanders
Jose Sanders

I don't believe alcoholism and domestic abuse should be tolerated.

Of course they shouldn't. But the hard reality is those women wanted a man to beat down their husband.

It's all father issues.

Ayden Lopez
Ayden Lopez

And regarding your picture, when you accuse me of following religious doctrine due to my geolocation, I hope you know that it's an ad hominem. What do you deserve if not to be called an ass hat?
Jesus, I don't want to do the autistic line by line argumentation. Write like a person.
I've describes what they are now in the post above. They are damaging to society because they are incompatible with male-oriented systems. They are too emotional and not logical enough. I gave several examples. Sorry for "generalizing" a gender, it's not like genders have specific characteristics right?
You want to call them non-psychos because they could once upon a time express emotions in a healthy manner? Fine, that's semantics. I probably agree because psychopaths aren't so easily manipulated. So they aren't psychopaths, they are just extremely emotionally unstable and therefore should never get political power or "equality". And indeed when they did they only demanded supremacy over men.
The sexual revolution de facto destroyed the social fabric of the West which for some thousands of years was based on the nuclear family and a patriarch.
Maybe there's no pure evil that needs to be purged, but that does not mean that a horde of Muslims needs to enter Europe, or that any other ultra progressive policy is not nuts. That is my exact point - they have no ability to control these emotions. You're familiar with the saying "the road to hell is paved with good intentions", right?
If they were sensitive about rape they would have not invited rapists into their nations. Or in fact, rejected male protection at all. I blame their gender because again and again, they prove as a voting block that they will make decisions which seem nice but are obviously terrible if you plan just a little bit ahead.
I will say though that a huge portion of urban women in the West do act like full-blown psychopaths, but that's really a symptom of a symptom if anything, so fine.

Carter Davis
Carter Davis

refer to

Jaxson Murphy
Jaxson Murphy

HAHAHAHAHA ONE FUCKING GUY LEAD HER ON

FUCKING WELCOME TO OUR WORLD BITCH

Ayden Lopez
Ayden Lopez

She doesn’t want a decent guy. She wants a piece of shit, but acts like she really wants a decent guy, but can’t find one. ALL women lie when it come to what they say they want to what they actually want.

Brandon Fisher
Brandon Fisher

She says she's thinking of hiring a live-in boyfriend, so she just needs to spend $29.95 on pic related.

Attached: incredible-boyfriend-vhs.jpg (16 KB, 221x300)

Lucas Campbell
Lucas Campbell

It's also hilarious how you think this Jew stuff is just senseless rudeness or something. How delusional can you be? Still convinced you're a woman by the level of your replies.

Joseph Long
Joseph Long

Dude she is talking about like...at least 2 different guys. She is literally playing the field, getting pumped and dumped, and now she is losing her shit that this whole thing is her fault. She isnt settling, she isnt looking for good guys. She is under the impression her pussy is still a valuable commodity.

Cameron Moore
Cameron Moore

unless you're willing to move to a third world shithole, getting "right" women won't work. they quickly become liberated once they step into your host country. they never were different, just limited by their environment. if you want them to remain the same, you must sacrifice your old life and move to their environment. which means, no importing poor asians or arab girls to the west. abandon west, move to poor asia or arabia and become muslim if you really want a woman.

patriarchy is the only thing keeping them in check. bringing them over to gyno-matriarchal countries like european or american ones will end with a catastrophe.

Aiden Morris
Aiden Morris

Some men do, but most of the outbursts I see on Jow Forums and a lot of other places are obviously emotionally fueled, there's serious anger there. Just saying you're a faggot is no big deal, men do that to each other all the time, it's basic test of emotional stability. Faggot.

Prenups aren't legally binding in a lot of places, especially in the UK which is a warning to fellow britbongs. And common law or cohabitiation laws can lead to financial settlements form women even if you're not married and you own the home 100% that she's cohabiting. It's brutal.

mfw

Attached: 1472134816174.gif (3.26 MB, 640x266)

Camden Brown
Camden Brown

Mgtow is the abdication of responsibility. It's the opposite of what men need to be doing.
Come on fuckboy, take responsibility and roll some Russian roulette, you're real men aren't you? Load 3 rounds btw, one is for manchildren. What happens if you win? Nothing special, nothing worth blasting your brains our for at least. But you should take responsibility like real man.
This is how you looks like when you attempt to shame goy into play russian roulette with current laws. Pathetic, get fucked, nobody owes you shit.

Ethan Walker
Ethan Walker

why did he marry a crazy woman?

Camden Hill
Camden Hill

It is the fault of women’s behavior. This is something very few understand.

Austin Foster
Austin Foster

And common law or cohabitiation laws can lead to financial settlements form women even if you're not married and you own the home 100% that she's cohabiting. It's brutal
This shit is fucking retarded.

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

well maybe you will actually look into how the worlds economy works who are the big players and who controls your whole perception of the world(mass media).
but of course you will never do it because its antisemetic nonsense right?
you will obviously have the most objective view about it as a jew living in israel.

Josiah White
Josiah White

This is a shitpost, right? If not, you're retarded. Mgtow is just a reaction to a shitty romantic landscape.

Henry Harris
Henry Harris

ok so having watched this video i now know the situation:
talk to some guy and take free time/resources from him
also fucking around with some other dude named jared
the one guy who's "leading her on" says he has a GF and isn't interested in her blown out snatch, walks away (the smart move) knowing the dynamics have changed in the friendship and it wouldn't be fair to her, himself or most importantly his GF to keep being around a woman who's implicit stated romantic interest.
jared gives her the "you want me to call an uber" for the last time
pre sliced roast beef then waddles on to youtube to cry into some superchats from the omegas and blame every man on earth and never EVER take any form of responsibility
female friends are all married and avoid you because they were smart enough to do that
male friends are non existent since you treat men as 2 stage sex/resource objects
press V to play a tune on the worlds smallest viola for this arby's big montana with a side of curly fries
but white and blonde!!
kill the traitors first, jim jam.

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

What happens if you win?
You get children

Attached: 510BAFCE00000578-6246333-Family-of-21-L-R-Standing-Erin-27-Lawson-26-Michael-28-Trace-21--a-8-153879 (108 KB, 634x517)

Lucas Roberts
Lucas Roberts

That's the point. A man will do right even with those shit odds.
Same as a man crawling over the top of a trench, taking a sharp stick to a sabre tooth tiger. We are male, disposable and made for a literal genetic lottery.

She might dump me is minor. You're a coward.

Some men wish to be single fine but mgtow is a joke and should all be bullied to their soon genetic end.

Kayden Richardson
Kayden Richardson

I married with two kids and dream of the day they’re grown up so I can retreat to a cabin in the woods. Women are awful children in adult bodies and the only way to have any kind of decent life with them requires laws to be changed.

Charles Russell
Charles Russell

what happens if you win
Loving family, kids, wife who cooks you dinner when you get home etc. Go ahead and do you though.
Good point. I agree with you I'm just saying there are exceptions.
I'm sure some are like that.

Thomas Watson
Thomas Watson

She was trying to monkey branch, calm down.

She's a whore.

Aaron Bailey
Aaron Bailey

isreali flag cant post anything serious
aussie flag cant be taken anything but serious
if this shit keeps up JIDF is gonna start spamming aussie VPNs

Samuel Gonzalez
Samuel Gonzalez

men must be slaves to pussy

Ok. Have fun with that.

Anthony Reed
Anthony Reed

a jew
jesus

thinking_emoticon.jpg

Jordan Brown
Jordan Brown

In Russia, all legislation is aimed at protecting women's rights only. We've got pure Matriarchy right here.

Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

Why is this thread still running after this post?

Ryan King
Ryan King

You're right, men must play video games and masturbate and never reproduce and raise kids in a healthy nuclear family. Fun!

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

Modern 30yo slag full of alcohol and other men semen will only be able to produce healthy children by very rare accident, not to mention that you'll have to check every one of them with paternity test because it could in fact belong to any of slag's exes with who she decided to recall past memories while you busting your ass earning money.
No hymen - no diamond, and used up whores should kill themselves upon their holes losing value.

Jaxson Hill
Jaxson Hill

slaves to pussy
stop projecting your own beta relationships with women on other people

Ryder Collins
Ryder Collins

jews then
white man is a scourge, we must kill them, infect their countries with progressivism
jews now
oy vey, we were infected with our own plague, israel is falling!

Zachary Perry
Zachary Perry

Then marry a virgin
If you are not a degenerate you should have no problem finding one

Jace Sullivan
Jace Sullivan

Based jew.
I know. Giving up isn't what a man does though.

Robert Reed
Robert Reed

naw, even worse, she tried playing the alpha lottery and thought the cute nerd she was friend zoning would accept her used goods ass.
imagine being such a shit friend that you receive so little input from the happenings of your friends lives you can't figure out if they're single or not
imagine calling this being "led on" after someone opts out of the friendship because they're romantically interested in you and already are happy with a partner
imagine

Asher Garcia
Asher Garcia

Healthy family
in 2019
You jest.

Christopher Butler
Christopher Butler

isn't india getting fucked by feminism in full force? from what i'm hearing, half if hyper-metoo, other half is tradcuck central, but both worship the golden vagina. you're not getting your lolis, because who will take care of the roastie cunts?

Christopher Bennett
Christopher Bennett

Any man that would be friend zoned would not make a good husband

Josiah Edwards
Josiah Edwards

I mean America
You have no clue how bad it really is
I get that Poland isn’t perfect but dude...

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

Where the fuck are you going to fine a virgin in todays society? You know most people in britian have sex before they are even legal allowed. Its too depressing to even think about.

Ryder Watson
Ryder Watson

fuck you i enjoy writing like this
it's not like genders have specific characteristics right?
not that aren't broken regularly
You want to call them non-psychos because they could once upon a time express emotions in a healthy manner? Fine, that's semantics
ok you win but you don't really win
they aren't psychopaths, they are just extremely emotionally unstable
these aren't even close. do you even know what a psychopath is? you can't just throw that word around
and no, my sister is far more emotionally stable then most people i know
should never get political power or "equality". And indeed when they did they only demanded supremacy over men.
actually the far majority didn't, if i remember either 5% or 10% did
The sexual revolution de facto destroyed the social fabric of the West which for some thousands of years was based on the nuclear family and a patriarch.
oh stop being such a fucking coward. change isn't bad, the world is objectively better then it was 50 years ago
does not mean that a horde of Muslims needs to enter Europe, or that any other ultra progressive policy is not nuts
i agree on this one
they have no ability to control these emotions
i don't agree on this one. you don't see woman stopping for every hitchhiker because the poor baby is abandoned now do they?
If they were sensitive about rape they would have not invited rapists into their nations
all the rape support groups say otherwise
rejected male protection at all
who said that?
I will say though that a huge portion of urban women in the West do act like full-blown psychopaths, but that's really a symptom of a symptom if anything, so fine.
CITATION NEEDED
i'm fine with the insults, but at least make them funnier then "juw bad"

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

Nice try but no matter how you put it, MGTOW is far from people going their own way, it became another branch of frustrated incels that attack families and women in general.

Ayden White
Ayden White

Sounds like another unhappily "staying for the kids" marriage

Parker Young
Parker Young

Church

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

"I was in between two guys, or so I thought"
So if guy #2 had worked out, she was going to dump guy #1, and wouldn't have cared if he felt "led on." Probably give him the LJBF speech. But one of them beat her to it, saying he had a girlfriend and just wanted to be friends. Maybe he saw it coming, or maybe he was just being honest. So she got beat at her own game.
Rejection sucks, no matter whose fault it is. I'm just glad there was no social media in the 90s, so we went home and got good and drunk and punched a hole in the wall instead of embarrassing ourselves to the world.

Oliver Price
Oliver Price

It's hard so you should give up
Wait, no, THIS is the essence of manhood

Logan Watson
Logan Watson

What is wrong with MGTOW manbabies?
You answered it yourself kangaroo fucker. They're manbabies and unfit for marriage.

Alexander Nelson
Alexander Nelson

I'm one of those guys.
Can confirm it's shit.
All you can do really is be an ass to women who are expecting curtsy or Chadness, tell them to fuck off and die in a ditch or something like that but it doesn't matter. It's just biting off, venting aggression and hatred that builds up every day from being one of the rarest breed of men: the guy who could, but doesn't want to.

Mason Scott
Mason Scott

I must admit that dating and wedding russia is a russian roulette. I'm not giving up, I just live to fight another day. Now I've got vidya to play.

Attached: 1554981848393.jpg (989 KB, 2012x2048)

Jayden Ward
Jayden Ward

can someone post this on r/gendercritical so they get in a fight in the comments? i'm banned from there

Attached: shocked.gif (2.81 MB, 293x293)

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

i kind of get how it is in america, though only from external watcher perspective. the same shit is beginning to happen here. they've been trying to create a semi-welfare state for single mothers for a while. they call it 500+, thinking "if we pay women to have kids, we'll fix birth rates", not realizing america does just that with its welfare and it doesn't work and promotes divorce and complete collapse of social contract.

Nathaniel Butler
Nathaniel Butler

I should add that being dominant or strong-willed yourself tends to provoke the supportive role within women.

Ryder Evans
Ryder Evans

If a ruski can't win at Russian roulette, who can? Don't give up, don't be weak.

Jaxson Anderson
Jaxson Anderson

you must have sunk pretty fucking low to bother reading something that insults you right off the bat or you're just a false flagger

Luke Campbell
Luke Campbell

Now I've got vidya to play.
And you wonder why you cant find a decent wife

Lucas Lee
Lucas Lee

that fuck ugly roastie with a blown out cunt
trad girl

Attached: 1521557213406.png (73 KB, 305x464)

Brayden Johnson
Brayden Johnson

There's so much fucked up shit around the world. So in the UK we've got this cohabitation bill going through the house of lords right now services.parliament.uk/bills/2017-19/cohabitationrights.html

If you've lived together for 2 years or more, or she becomes pregnant, she can file for a financial settlement if you break up and you kick her out. Even if you own your own home completely and she's contributed nothing financially to the relationship.

Prenups in the UK aren't legally enforceable bbc-law.co.uk/legal-news/prenuptial-agreements-enforceable-uk-courts/

In France it's illegal to get your baby DNA tested without the consent of the mother, so if she commits paternity fraud by sleeping with another man and having his child, but lists you as the father wrongfully, and then claims child support from you, you cannot contest that through DNA evidence.

There's states in America, I forget which, that even if you're provably not the bio father, as long as you've acted in fatherly role during the time you thought the baby was yours, and she kicks you out, then you're on the hook for child support.

In Canada the courts can set your child support limit at an amount that keeps the children in the same luxury they're used to post divorce. Which means if you're wealthy and made a lot of money the year you broke up but generally don't make that much, your child support can be MORE money than you actually make. And if you can't pay that you go to prison.

Henry Jones
Henry Jones

Then marry a virgin
Easier said than done, but it's not even about this.
I'm sure every man who looks for marriage will take one if he finds one. But what important is stop enabling whores by convincing men to marry them. This is what (you) do, right here. Female who can't control only thing worth shit in her body belongs to the trash, and they will end up in trash if only beta paypigs will stop enabling them.
Any female who received semen from male will retain his living cells till the end of her life, and influence of previous partners on offspring was discovered in non-human species and never disproven in humans.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchimerism
There is nothing more humiliating and emasculating than raising other man's offspring. I'd rather live 10 lives a virgin than do that once. Anyone with tiniest shred of dignity left will think the same.

Joshua James
Joshua James

The state is the alpha. That's what you're not getting.

Your children will be scooped out. They will have their brains vacuumed out on the day of their birth. And women will applaud.

Lucas Robinson
Lucas Robinson

Falling for fake tears
Woe is me
I doubt the MGTOW has anything to do with it, that chick is fulgy, has the raspy cigar smoker voice suggesting high T. She likely has a ton of STDs too like most girls her age do. If you're so worried about you go wife her up and take care of some other guys kids when it happens to you.

Samuel Moore
Samuel Moore

Holodomor 2.0 when?

Sebastian Wright
Sebastian Wright

sheckels and jews can only thrive in a bed of sin. It wasnt just jews though

Parker King
Parker King

Exactly this. The risk-reward ratio in committing a life to any one woman really isn't in the man's favour these days. And when you see most western women are mind-washed feminists, the logical answer is they aren't worth the fucks and cuddling bit.

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

the truth hurts my feefees so il just ignore it and call everyone an antisemite
so you agree that the jews had nothing to do with the fact they got kicked out of 100+ countries it was all due to toxic antisemitism right?

Jaxson Carter
Jaxson Carter

Then she should blame the feminists for starting all of this trouble with men in the first place. It's much easier to blame men though.

Feminists you are still fired

And you are taking down all of the other femanons with you.

Regards,

MGTOW

Attached: fullthrottle.jpg (50 KB, 600x324)

Alexander Williams
Alexander Williams

Jews aren't funny. Needs more laugh track.

Samuel Miller
Samuel Miller

Why do people here expect to find a virgin when they probably fucked a prostitute or something?

Sebastian Hill
Sebastian Hill

If you've lived together for 2 years or more, or she becomes pregnant, she can file for a financial settlement if you break up and you kick her out. Even if you own your own home completely and she's contributed nothing financially to the relationship.
This is already the case here. Has been for decades iirc.

Check out this short book btw, apparently we've been dealing with these issues from women for a while

Austin Jenkins
Austin Jenkins

Most don't. Some do and its a shame that your mother and father weren't a role model and a virtuous example for you pathetic broken corpses.

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

Those are the 'real' MGTOW.

The other MGTOW is men crying for help. They get girlfriends after a time. I lived next to one once. They had a kid. They lived together. Dude was trapped completely but still felt 'in charge' because he didn't put a ring on it.

Aiden Anderson
Aiden Anderson

A man can’t call himself a man without reproducing. And having children in a broke home doesn’t seem like a good move. Marriage laws are wildly against men. Women need to be controlled but the danger today is omen getting mad and acting like women do, irrationally. And man saying that there are “good” women are feminists. There are just woman.

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

reddit spacing

Parker Kelly
Parker Kelly

Wait, she was with two guys simultaneously and one had a girlfriend?
Poor baby.

Attached: 1552730648958.jpg (73 KB, 640x585)

Ian Diaz
Ian Diaz

Traditional
At 2:00 she starts talking about two men. And one she's currently with. Jared. She says later she's ABOUT to drop that relationship. Yet she talked about dating two guys. Seemingly at once. She said she thought she was between relationships. But then right after says she's about to drop the relationship with Jared. That means she was in the relationship with Jared when she tried dating this other guy.
Her problem with Jared? He works too much.
So while this guy was working, she was trying to date another guy because Jared works too much.
This is why she's alone. Because she's a selfish needy cunt. Just like all women today.
Traditional my ass.

Attached: 1529031927261.jpg (17 KB, 250x238)

Owen Gonzalez
Owen Gonzalez

MGTOW was infiltrated by incels too.

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

o in the UK we've got this cohabitation bill going through the house of lords right now
Fornicators BTFO
enabling whores by convincing men to marry them.
men should be forced to marry women they sleep with
Your children will be scooped out.
Only if your marriage fails

Owen Nguyen
Owen Nguyen

One simple question, I have found, will always out there past behavior.
how many guys have you been with?
If they answer quickly with a low but what they consider a reasonable number then they are whores in hiding.
If they give you an actual true high number they are unabashed whores.
If they get angry then they "reformed" whores who want to bury their past entirely.
If she blushes and says a low number or even zero, then she might actually be telling the truth.
The blush, cannot be faked.

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

Birth of the femcel

Charles Brooks
Charles Brooks

Can't blame a woman for wanting that sweet NEET cock.

It's always around. Always doing nothing else. Let the beta pay the bills.

Blake Ortiz
Blake Ortiz

it's less feefees and more of basic self respect
the jews
not "us"
ah, a false flagger. opinion discarded.

Leo Perry
Leo Perry

Thank you for your contribution Moshe

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

MGTOW strawman
fuck off roastie

Lincoln Hill
Lincoln Hill

refuse to face reality at any cost
whatever shouldn't have expected a honest conversation in the first place its antisemetic after all we can't have that shit

Jason Garcia
Jason Garcia

Ahahaha your only choice as men is to buttfuck each other. No woman wants to fuck you and you hate women for that reason but your brothers want to fuck the same as you do, so why not share the camaraderie, friend? Hahaha you deep seated homosexuals rot in hell

Wyatt Martinez
Wyatt Martinez

best poster in this thread, the amerifats are cucked beyond belief.

Austin James
Austin James

I know that in a lot of places there's a notion of common law marriage that after a certain amount time together cohabiting as a couple that essentially you have traditional divorce rights. But in the UK that hasn't legally been the case, there's a myth of common law marriage but it's just that, a myth. Marriage is on a steep decline in the UK with cohabitation as the biggest growing segment of the population, but a lot of women are working out it's a bad deal for them now that long term relationships are ending and they realize they don't have a claim to anything if their name isn't on the mortgage.

Always check your local laws, educate yourself, there are now a huge swath of laws around the world that just opt you into these agreements whether you like it or not, so you need to know what your rights are and how to protect yourself, that differs from country to country and often state to state.

Brayden Reed
Brayden Reed

We don't have common law or cohabitation laws in America. She has to marry you to screw you in court. Not going to argue, just look it up.

Gavin Cook
Gavin Cook

We don't have common law or cohabitation laws in America.
We should

Cooper Cruz
Cooper Cruz

It varies depending on which state you're in.

Luke Myers
Luke Myers

Too much yaoi.

Ethan Scott
Ethan Scott

Someone doesn't know about church girls.

Ryan Jones
Ryan Jones

I think I touched a nerve.

Life's great out here. Sucks to be a misandrist fired femanist who is going to be extinct soon along with the rest of her kind after all those eggs drop out and are gone forever and they are barren and then die. While I can reproduce at a fine old age. I can wait. You can't.

Ha ha ha haaaaa

That felt good.

Attached: fullthrott.jpg (275 KB, 1680x1050)

Zachary Gray
Zachary Gray

oy vey it's antisemetic
Why are you here?

Chase Taylor
Chase Taylor

I know that in a lot of places there's a notion of common law marriage that after a certain amount time together cohabiting as a couple that essentially you have traditional divorce rights.
Yeah nah not common law, here they actually enacted it legislatively ages ago. It's so amazingly cucked I can't believe most people don't know or care.

Carter Butler
Carter Butler

Nobody ever said ever girl at church is a virgin
It is just the only place to find quality women

Ryan Thompson
Ryan Thompson

Anthropology does have some answer to this. Cultural matriarchies existed in caste separated pecking orders to segregate the "buck" harems, thus limiting operational range of the chads a bit. Less attractive women are thus less starved of attraction, as some chads are forced to stay within their caste.

This is a so-so deal for women, but still shit deal for men who get excluded at 1-in-20 or so ratio. Usually when mechanics of fatherhood is understood (matriarchies overwhelmingly assume the child is "sum" of the chad harem), the incel betas overthrow the system and institute monogamy ("patriarchy").

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

Everyday is fucking repost day

Attached: 1554752199577.jpg (15 KB, 480x480)

Isaac Brown
Isaac Brown

Sucks to be a misandrist fired femanist
Ah yes, the typical delusions that you share with your fellow incels. Everyone that doesn't agree with you is a wymin.

Luke Harris
Luke Harris

please bro post this on r/gendercritical i'm begging

Attached: file.png (327 KB, 1861x779)

Brody Ward
Brody Ward

I'm amazed most of them don't burst into flames when they enter the doors.

Nolan Ross
Nolan Ross

Attached: 1504799490713m.jpg (126 KB, 1024x683)

Aaron Reyes
Aaron Reyes

you're telling me i can open a statement with "all americans (or whatever you are) should die and this is why" and you will still listen to it?
enjoy your abusive relationships.

Jaxon Gutierrez
Jaxon Gutierrez

Yes yes, all according to plan.

Attached: C3B28604-E0CF-4817-B30E-F91BE17B2A97.jpg (264 KB, 2048x1536)

Dylan Perez
Dylan Perez

There are like 10 men who actually subscribe to this retardation for more than a week. This is nonsense.

Jeremiah Foster
Jeremiah Foster

for the (you)s i get when people see a flag and get instantly triggered

James Myers
James Myers

weren't you just advocating cohabitation?

Hunter Thompson
Hunter Thompson

You gotta know where to look, Let God guide you.
Don't be a cuck.

Attached: mr57ab.jpg (311 KB, 800x533)

Elijah Peterson
Elijah Peterson

It's simple. If men simply start avoiding women en masse, they will be FORCED to up their game, which is currently abysmal. We're taking the power back.

Nolan Robinson
Nolan Robinson

Lmfao this fucking roastie can't find a men because men have resorted to using the same scummy tactics that female slurs have been using for decades.

Oooouu noo OP what are we going to do?!

Kill yourself.

Attached: 1554980349415-1460126332091.png (743 KB, 1384x1496)

Matthew Nguyen
Matthew Nguyen

ME ME ME ME I I I I I I I I ,

fuck off roastie, if we have to suffer then you will suffer too.

Samuel Thomas
Samuel Thomas

It's simple. If men simply start avoiding women en masse
you realize that is never going to happen

Noah Baker
Noah Baker

Finally a good honorary jew, thanks user

Dominic Roberts
Dominic Roberts

kek

Bentley Ward
Bentley Ward

one good webm is worth a thousand words

Logan Gutierrez
Logan Gutierrez

actually they won't, this thing is currently happening in japan because the standards for man are so high and woman are too high maintenance there, and woman are just calling man lazy en masse while man fuck robots. and it doesn't seem to be changing

Wyatt Torres
Wyatt Torres

Looks like shills are in full force.

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

2:38
she's hiring a live in boyfriend with universal basic income.
hey girl sup

Anthony Thomas
Anthony Thomas

and you still refuse to acknowledge any of the points.
"all americans (or whatever you are) should die and this is why"
never said anything like this once in the thread.
but anyone who criticizes jews in anyway is antisemetic therefore his opinions obviously aren't valid because jews can do no wrong and they got kicked out of 100+ countires because the whole world hates them and is out to get them.
this is the logic you operate by and you will refuse to acknowledge it.
the analogy of this being someone who tries to talk logically with a radical muslim but he will dismiss everything and refuse to argue because its haram,your world view is completely brainwashed

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

I'd give you a star but you've already got one

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

betas don't want to marry 35-year-old single mothers anymore

how dare they?

Carter Wood
Carter Wood

The power of Christ compels you

Adrian Garcia
Adrian Garcia

"trad" women
I'll only have sex with 6 men before you not 10! Can you still pleaaassee marry me at 35 (A whole 5 years before the wall!) when the patreon bux run out?

Attached: 1510579134165.jpg (252 KB, 1130x1000)

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

into the oven kike.

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

Delete the internet (I'd say delete Tinder and Social media but it probably isn't enough) and reform the press to what they used to be and maybe women will start acting like normal human beings again.

Easton Wood
Easton Wood

Very few men have fucked a prostitute. Stop projecting.

Carson Thomas
Carson Thomas

Whats her story? She spent her early life fucking niggers and now that shes has her fill of cocks, its time to find a meal ticket? The usual story? Ohh no, its MGTOW's fault. Yeah, blame men.

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

I'll only have sex with 66 men before you not 100!
Let me fix you. At least that's the case in Russia and all of them lose their virginity by about 12-14 years. I'm not joking.

Carson Gonzalez
Carson Gonzalez

implying the wall is at 40 instead of 30

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

you could if you were halfway polite about it, then i'd be willing to listen but that's too logical, and seemingly beyond you. as expected from falseflaggers
the analogy of this being someone who tries to talk logically with a radical muslim but he will dismiss everything and refuse to argue because its haram,your world view is completely brainwashed
i'm just a guy living in israel, don't compare me to someone who kills for religion

most people are taught this in kindergarden, but again, this is beyond you. you need to talk nicely to someone or your opinion is invalid to that person, because you are no longer a person who's opinion is worth considering.

Julian Stewart
Julian Stewart

at about 12-14 yo

Landon Parker
Landon Parker

LOL exactly

Caleb Hernandez
Caleb Hernandez

The wall starts at 23

Ian Cooper
Ian Cooper

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1552675812583.png (360 KB, 600x580)

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

Fuck off mommas boy

Nathaniel Sullivan
Nathaniel Sullivan

The wicked flee though no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a lion.

Attached: 1492356688791.jpg (53 KB, 426x428)

Christian Nelson
Christian Nelson

women are unable to form lasting relationships and create families.
Imagine actually believing that

Nathan Hernandez
Nathan Hernandez

Based uruguayan brother

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

That wave of feminists pretty much got everything they wanted by the early 20th century though. Many of the leaders took that as a good place declare victory and resume their lives. However, as with all activist movements there’s a certain nucleus of “professionals” who can never give up the lifestyle because they are totally useless at anything else in society other than bitching and complaining about shit, so they start advocating for shit nobody actually wants because they already got their initial demands met.
It was at the this point the (((cultural marxists))) realized it was the perfect vector to destroy western civilization so they proceeded burrow themselves inside and bend it in the direction they wanted, which is the source of our current predicament.

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

Fucking harsh. Yet accurate.

Luis Kelly
Luis Kelly

Indeed I am right. Thanks for noticing.

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

thanks to MGTOW now we have insingle (involutary single) women
Based and Redpilled
cry more bitch

Attached: 1554928964271.jpg (30 KB, 571x574)

Zachary Wood
Zachary Wood

Anyone who is anti-mgtow should unironically be shot in the head multiple times. Why? BECAUSE most women globally produce less than 2 children you fucking subhumans. You are literally so pussy whipped that you would defend women and take care of women who don't desire or are able to forfill their primary biological function.

You are soibois cucks.

Kayden Murphy
Kayden Murphy

traditional
dresses like a slut
Nope

James Martin
James Martin

And that makes you son of a whore.

Hudson Campbell
Hudson Campbell

I never said they were psychopaths. stupid heeb trying to put words in my mouth

Jack Williams
Jack Williams

And most women didn’t even want the right to vote.

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

Getting a little cranky now, mommy is almost ready with penne for your tum tum

Jaxon Young
Jaxon Young

it was just an example of what incels normally say, user

Brandon Perry
Brandon Perry

Im not an incel either.

Kayden Brown
Kayden Brown

Could you glow any harder?
Modern women are just not worth it

Attached: 1554646930378.png (50 KB, 929x501)

Lincoln Wood
Lincoln Wood

There will always be simps. Lower your standards. Or raise your value and make the value proposition actually worth it. I know this is Jow Forums and you're probably a woman so I'm supposed to be an absolute cunt, but this is an important issue about which a critical point is frequently overlooked; it might have absolutely nothing to do with you personally, simply the legal and social environment within which relationships take place in the present day west is huge incentive to stay MGTOW. The external world and social and legal conditions need fixing at least as much as women in order for the cost benefit analysis to look anything approaching reasonable again.

Logan Edwards
Logan Edwards

lol

Attached: jewomen.jpg (91 KB, 756x695)

Henry James
Henry James

I've never met a MGTOW or MRA guy who wasn't just a bitter loser incel/virgin.

Asher Ward
Asher Ward

Clown dating world honk honk
Women won't lower their standards
Lol.

Attached: Hypergamy.jpg (798 KB, 3333x2500)

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

well you said a bunch of incel-like shit in your original post. i'm not apologising.

Hunter King
Hunter King

kek no woman even wants to the the MGTOW losers, so nothing has been ruined

Oliver Perez
Oliver Perez

The one true answer is to fix marriage laws. Abolish no fault divorce and stop them being able to take half your shit if they leave.

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

It will necessarily appear so for any pursuit which you personally view as worthy. Because your personal evaluation does not allow for an alternative perspective, if the other people weren't just bitter losers they would have made the same choices as you. This also works exactly the same in the inverse, when you've allocated something to the waste of time basket everybody else wasting time on it are time wasters.
Subjective solipsism is a bitch.

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

look at all my pseudo intellectualism, mom!
you couldn't define solipsism if it bit you in the ass, kiddo

Parker Cruz
Parker Cruz

girl

Nathaniel Cook
Nathaniel Cook

How does it feel to grow in a house where you mother gets fucked by random Chads?

Benjamin Bennett
Benjamin Bennett

/thread

Robert Barnes
Robert Barnes

My parents are dead so I don't know, mommas boy.

Brayden Morales
Brayden Morales

Lonely Women: wtf why can't I find a perfect Chad
Lonely Men: wtf why can't I find literally any human being that gives a single shit about me

Brandon Bell
Brandon Bell

solipsistic kike tries to obfuscate solipsism by messing with definitions
id ends with Jiew
just lol....

Adrian Brooks
Adrian Brooks

Sorry can't feel sympathy for her she was dating 2 dudes at the same time and got dropped by both

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

Oh an old man that cannot even settle I see.

Dylan Richardson
Dylan Richardson

I see many incels whining about a woman being too fat or not of their tastes at all. So don't give me that bullshit.

Kevin Ward
Kevin Ward

If I don't like something I won't buy it. Relationships are also like that. you don't latch onto the first thing that comes by. This is because people are fucking fakes and liars.

Josiah Clark
Josiah Clark

You MGTOW faggots are seriously brainlets.

Carson Flores
Carson Flores

watch stupid video
BAAAWW I'M LONELY
you see I was fucking one guy and leading on another guy, but then I found out the other guy who was nice already had a girlfriend OH MY GAWD

Attached: 1397804507870.png (313 KB, 591x608)

Daniel Sanders
Daniel Sanders

Didn't refute anything he said
k

Parker Butler
Parker Butler

Abolish no fault divorce
well that is not happening so you either adapt or sit around crying about life being unfair

Aiden Roberts
Aiden Roberts

Sit around
Na I'm fucking off to Mars in the future anyway, later cucks

Attached: 1537098763698m.jpg (90 KB, 1024x697)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit