Absolute madman

twitter.com/fraser_anning/status/1117744586535784448

Attached: anning.png (570x368, 40K)

>kangaroo prison island retard shit

nobody cares. go play with the family fuck-dingo and huff petrol, faggot.

holy based

Attached: 1488167820602.jpg (458x390, 48K)

Shut your whore mouth.

>Willingly accepting Africans in 2019
Your nations are stupid

hes been going off lately. i like it, its rattling the cock chastity cages of all the melbornite cucks

Attached: 1508984974067[1].jpg (720x617, 45K)

Makes drumpf look like a soiboi

If they could say this in my country I would be soooo happy

You can, you're just too much of a pussy to handle the consequences

NEW

Attached: 1550135785685.png (800x626, 82K)

Fucking boomers happened

Bump. This guy is what the world needs right now.

What a great man

Can he win?

Gas the boomers
Age war now

the rest of his twitter looks like an angry man on the piss, keep on keeping on

reminds me of pre election Trump tweets

>Can he win?
Australia isn't like America, so he won't become Prime Minister, ever.

And he faces an incredibly tough battle to win his own seat back.

So the answer is: "No one really knows." He is at a big disadvantage, but who knows if he keeps dogwhistling like this he might get re-elected.

Leaving your doors unlocked always seems like a dumb idea to me, even in the safest neighborhood.

How long before this guy is removed from his position? Is no way in this day and age that a guy can express that kind of opinion in government office the rage machine will never be still while he is allowed to serve in government

Thats because you never experienced a non fuckhead/nigger society

I'd never do it in the suburbs. I live in a regional area and do it all the time. Someone would have to specifically target my house/neighbourhood at the specific time when I wasn't home.

I mean he blamed Muslims for the attack in Christchurch a hour after it happened and nothing changed.

come for a small town, my family use to do it all the time (up till 1998). till we moved to a city, after a few attempts at robberies, while we were in the home, we learnt to lock out doors even when we are in. always abbos or lebs, have to call the cops on the lebos cause they will go violent quickly when caught.

>when common sense people are madmen

A global prison island where every nation just drops off their violent offenders in an every man for himself enviroment

>How long before this guy is removed from his position
There is literally nothing they can do for the next 6 weeks. It isn't likely he will get re-elected, but he is gaining some massive traction at the moment.

I hope he pushes to deport to new Zealand

>what changed?

Attached: shekelberg.jpg (184x184, 14K)

The only ok immigrants were the Greeks. I’m actually Aussie on vacation here so I’m not biased so don’t worry. Fucking sheilas are crazy here going ham on em no dommy

why do people not empathise with other countries suffering because of mass immigration just like they are?

if these people were not born here and they commit a crime, they should be deported for breach of contract.

that this does not happen is a mark of such stupidity that those responsible are not fit to govern.

what would be the shitshow if he gets to keep his seat and gains some more, royal commission into russian hacking of the paper ballots?

checked

I'm genuinely going to e-mail (and Facebook Message) some Russian news sites to push his tweets.

Shekelstein needs more wageslaves. If you haven't noticed already they don't give a fuck about the host population

What exactly do you mean with your last sentence is

LOL, fucken meme flag arsehole, fat SOB

Sorry pal Australians only in this thread

This guy is doing what I've dreamt of a U.S. politician doing for decades. Everytime a criminal commits a crime, there is an innocent that pays the price. There can be no mercy for those that choose to betray their own countrymen. For foreign criminals, who have no allegiance to their host, and belive that their pillaging is justified. For them, there is no difference between an immigrant and an enemy combatant.

Get out of here ya filthy Jew
Shoah coming soon

What are lebos? Aboriginal tribe?

Lebanese

Attached: violent[1].gif (504x339, 95K)

We used to have safe neighborhoods, now we have diversity.

Kek.

Attached: AgeReversal001.jpg (552x240, 88K)

How to speak like an Aussie lesson 1.

Take any noun, drop half of it off and add an -o at the end.

>memeflag
> acts like a faggot

Czeched

>This used to be a counto where peopo would leave their dooros unlocked, where famos would happily let their chilos play in the streetos till darko, a single mano's inco provided for the whole famo and where we didn't have terro bollos in our citos.

>What changed?

Attached: 1551812128101.gif (399x369, 39K)

NEW TWEET

Attached: 1553050549182.png (735x212, 25K)

All european immigrants that came here middle of last century have benefited Australia. Christianity, Western Civilisation, Natural Justice common among them.

We were multicultural before it was a buzzword. Then we decided niggers and muslims were humans too.

We still think French are gay cunts.

>Gadsden flag
Oh hey it's that faggot again.

Are you implying wogs never caused any sort of trouble?

Anglos deserve this

Not this sort, defo not the home invasion type

based and understandable

Ok frog, have a (you)

Attached: EE8E5499-FF6D-49E5-BF2E-0FA266070CBA.png (1000x1000, 176K)

Stop thinking this isnt going as planned.

Liberal societies (the real meaning of the word) are hard to exploit. Since they tend to throw your tea in the water if u hike a tax a couple percent. But a bunch of frightened wageslaves, who can literally be starved out by the rest of the mob if they dare say the wrong things, well you can bleed those people dry.

Never locked my house or car and live in the burbs. If any niggers were to show up they would several eyes on them at all times. It's nice living in a neighborhood that still teaches their kids to be wary of niggers.

Is this guy an agent like Little?

Fraser Anning is a Living National Treasure, you should be proud of him. I hope he's appointed Ambassador to the Court of St James.

Attached: lespatterson.jpg (2181x2646, 564K)

>live in the burbs
the fuck
>an agent like Little
No, just a god damned legend with cahona's the size of watermelons.

The niggers are nt the problem, the white liberals are

Are you an Aussie expat living in France?

I already posted this, but it is worth posting again. Fraser Anning is well aware that self-hating white people are a big problem (maybe not the biggest though)

Attached: 1531313611893.png (735x212, 25K)

He means Greek women are great sexual partners and he is enjoying vigorous intercourse with them and not wearing a condom.

Based and redpilled

UN 'human rights' act. Basically the Sudanese 'refugees' conveniently lose all paperwork from their home country after paying thousands to get in, and if they were deported they would be stateless, which is considered a human rights violation, so we're stuck with them.

People used to do this here too, can't do that anymore thanks to mudshits and gypsies.

>gypsies
Racist. They're Romani