If non white people are inferior then why is Romania richer than both Hungary,...

Nolan Jenkins
Nolan Jenkins

If non white people are inferior then why is Romania richer than both Hungary, and Ukraine?
Jow Forums absolutly and irrevocably btfo

Attached: Romania001-1.jpg (60 KB, 960x680)

Other urls found in this thread:

eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32013R1303&from=EN
ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/en/policy/what/glossary/r/recovery-of-funds
biblebelievers.org.au/jewish.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radhanite
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharisees
youtube.com/watch?v=YafzmkvVRiI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Mourouzis

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

cope more gypsy boy

Aiden Ortiz
Aiden Ortiz

implying wealth defines superiority
implying nation owns wealth
implying Romania is full of non-whites

Dylan Green
Dylan Green

cope
cope
cope
Try again

Bentley White
Bentley White

All of the nation's underclass have left the country for the United Kingdom, France, etc.

Daniel Moore
Daniel Moore

Do refugees want to go to romania?

Anthony Diaz
Anthony Diaz

if you want to make a movie about needy kazakhstan you have to visit romania to record authentic poverty scenes from there
2/3 of the romanian population left the country in the previous 5 years and dont want to go back
yeah pajet you are the n1

Attached: borat.jpg (65 KB, 650x400)

Bentley Jackson
Bentley Jackson

No, Jow Forums is right, but doesn't see the full picture.
Non whites are inferior to whites, but romanians are the superiorest.
Like this: nonwhites < whites < jews <<<< romanians.

Jaxon Brooks
Jaxon Brooks

No they want to go to richer countries.
Im not saying tha Ro is the richest in EU, I want to show that despite being nonwhite we are richer than our neighbooors. The whole brown people are inferior that pol uses is complet bullshit and Romania is a testament to that

Tyler Campbell
Tyler Campbell

he believes the Cohen
I pity you

Jason Mitchell
Jason Mitchell

It's just like America where all the brown people leech off the whites.

Bentley Torres
Bentley Torres

The majority of the ones that left are exactly the subhumans that live in poor conditions
And subhumans will live poor in Romania until they all leave ;)
So both of them are good things for us.

Kayden Reed
Kayden Reed

xD
kill yourself

Samuel Wood
Samuel Wood

There is no brown vs white here in Ro

Camden Fisher
Camden Fisher

The pride of eastern europe people in their shitholes countries never ceases to amaze me

Nathaniel Gutierrez
Nathaniel Gutierrez

the eu begs to differ

Gavin Jackson
Gavin Jackson

The lack of patriotism from westerners disgusts me, no wonder you soccer team got blacked

Jason Barnes
Jason Barnes

superiority =/= being richer than others.

Blake Morgan
Blake Morgan

Its a really pathetic try to start a D&C, shitstorm thread.

Michael Garcia
Michael Garcia

Well here its French vs British, Romanian vs Hungarian etc

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

Didn't Ceausescu try and murder all the fucking gypsies too.

Colton Peterson
Colton Peterson

His wife was part gypsy, part jew

Grayson Walker
Grayson Walker

how?

Attached: median-income-europe.jpg (995 KB, 4592x3196)

Angel Parker
Angel Parker

Romania is not Non-White Gypsy. Stop projecting yourself on the nation your leeching off.

Wyatt Richardson
Wyatt Richardson

Oh never mind I actually read about it. No offense either the EU uses romania to dump waste and host foreign factories.

That is good for shorterm wealth but soon it will be pretty bad hopefully you guys get out.

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

Romania is by far one of the richest economies in Europe. I've been to Constanta a few years back, almost the same level of Lambos and Ferraris I've seen in Monaco.
What's the deal, is everyone in Romania a drug dealer?

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

Yawn, what a pointless thread, almost as pointless as your gypsy dumping ground.

Mason King
Mason King

highest quality of bait

Joshua Green
Joshua Green

Romania>Austria
We allready took measures for that, also we are making effort to restart the arm industry

Attached: Screenshot-20190415-150829.png (718 KB, 2160x3840)

Adrian Torres
Adrian Torres

if you've been during the summer, most of those are tourists. locals have bmw / audis.
also yes,drug dealers and pimps.

Jace Peterson
Jace Peterson

100 YEARS LATER: STILL OBSESSED
wHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?

Jaxson Brooks
Jaxson Brooks

No its not stop making threads about this country.

Kevin Carter
Kevin Carter

whats the metric on the chart

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

Because they stole the wealth like the gypsies they are.

Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams

Bro, we are insignificant, really. If you want the country to shine, get to work, instead of shiposting.

We need less talk and more action.

Caleb Bennett
Caleb Bennett

give me sar 1 no more wasrs bro

Tyler Ward
Tyler Ward

based non shitposter

Evan Stewart
Evan Stewart

Dude wtf? I was making a point that brown people are not as pol says so I used 2 white countries Hungary, and Ukraine no harm meant.

Elijah Wood
Elijah Wood

Fkrgot to mention that shows gdp ppp list just google it

David Jones
David Jones

This

Isaac Miller
Isaac Miller

Richer than hungary, please then take bsck all your faggots gypsis and romanians that have come to spain, you are the country with most inmigrants living here

Logan Taylor
Logan Taylor

Only 3% of people that leave to work or study come back.

Jonathan Martin
Jonathan Martin

da.te jos de pe internet tigane. mars la munca.

William Wilson
William Wilson

peak superiority right there.
Countries that still have squatting toilets should crawl back to their Balkan shithole, instead of posting on Jow Forums.

Attached: romaniayes3.jpg (587 KB, 800x1156)

Colton Peterson
Colton Peterson

Attached: gdp.png (27 KB, 1152x648)

Charles Hughes
Charles Hughes

Hungary is a gypsy country

Anthony Johnson
Anthony Johnson

Here you go bozgor

Attached: Roma-(Gypsies)-in-Hungary-(census-2001).png (236 KB, 1601x1025)

Julian Peterson
Julian Peterson

No its not, you are superior to us in almost every way.

Luke Hughes
Luke Hughes

You might also want to check the debt of Romania.Which is separate from the IMF debt
And the amount Romania receives from the EU compared to Hungary that will need to be payed sooner or later.

Also keep in mind that Hungary payed off it's IMF debt.

Si da prostache sunt roman.

Mason White
Mason White

Stop hitting on each over Anons ! Romania, Ukraine, Hungary are European and Christians. We have 1,5 Billions shitskins and muslims who want to invade our lands no time for these craps

Luke Rodriguez
Luke Rodriguez

Agreed.

Aaron Perez
Aaron Perez

despite being nonwhite.

This is a clever troll and I like it!

Attached: 1538793660865.gif (1.46 MB, 217x217)

Anthony Sullivan
Anthony Sullivan

I dont understand your post to be honest? Debt means literally nothing look at Western Europe its just a number, Japan for example has 160% debt of its GDP.What matters is the HDI.

Liam Brown
Liam Brown

A countries debt means nothing if it has the Army to back it up.
Look at the US.

The public debt means nothing that is true in some cases.
But debt to org. such as the EU central Bank and the IMF are a different story.

Alexander Clark
Alexander Clark

Well most of them are working for your agricultural firms. Who do you think is picking all those strawberries and grapes that your exporting or using to make wine?

It's not your Pedros, it's Romanians.

Jayden Adams
Jayden Adams

How so Italy,Spain,France have insane debt to them and nothing you can call a strong army to tell them off yet they are doing just fine.

Landon Collins
Landon Collins

EU funds are non-refundable, m8...

All you need is to add your co-funding contribution. I think that's like 15% of the total funds.

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

That's true. We have to work together to get muslims, negros and gypsies out and send them back to their countries of origin.

Then focus on our development.

Carter Roberts
Carter Roberts

And who's going to come to collect the debt from them?

France is the 6st strongest army in the world
And Italy is in the top 20 or so

Nicholas Powell
Nicholas Powell

And who is going to collect the debt from Romania we are the 2nd strongest army in the East after Poland.

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

Not true 90% of the funds are refundable but the EU is going for a sort of tuition that is less than 10% of the gibs.

Even the funds for tourism,rural development are refundable.
Why do you think nobody access them anymore.

Chase Mitchell
Chase Mitchell

Romania's debt is not high, compared to that of other countries.

The problem is this PSD-ALDE government have raised pensions so much, they can't afford to pay them. So right now we are borrowing money to pay old people's pensions.

That's just not sustainable. I love my old folks but this is going to screw us in the long term. We should only increase pensions if the economy has grown enough for that.

Nolan Wood
Nolan Wood

Depends on which western country gets fed up with us first.
I'm putting my money on the UK

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

They only raised special pensions.To the point of non-sustainability,
For example my grandma doesnt even get 250 euros.

While a retired army officer with not combat exp whatsoever gets at least 2500 euro.

You see where this is going don't you.

Nicholas Ward
Nicholas Ward

We dont have workers and 1 decade will lose even more who will become pensioners, unless we get immigrants in mass the economy will blow.
And how is UK going to invade us? Not to mention they have a pathetic army.

Aaron Gomez
Aaron Gomez

You already have UK/US bases in Romania.
Our army it's good only at intimidating Hungary maybe.

Keep in mind the UK pop. is growing and when it comes to a war even their mussies will fight for them.

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

We have 3 us bases 2 of which are only airports and UK has nothing here, nobody can demand back the debt, they didnt do it with Greece they will not do it with us, so stop worrying about such insignificant things, only thing that matters is the HDI.

Zachary Nguyen
Zachary Nguyen

We are talking hypothetical,worst case scenario it's not set in stone nor is the alternative.

Let's be honest here you seriously would believe the most genocidal nation that existed on this planet?

What's the total kill count for the Brits across history?
200 min-- 500 mil?

Ryder Morris
Ryder Morris

Era un nebun acum cateva saptamani care sustinea ca are un camion plin cu azotat si ca va intra cu el in palatul parlamentului pe 9 mai. Dracu stie poate omoara jumatate din ei si nu mai trebuie sa le platesti salariile cateva luni.

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

Brits are a weak people and were driven by their elite and (((banks))) to conquer not because they wanted to.

Brandon Young
Brandon Young

never trust The Eternal Anglo

Attached: 3Zg0tMO.jpg (306 KB, 1020x746)

James Gomez
James Gomez

Banks in the Middle Age?

Gavin Reyes
Gavin Reyes

Cauta arborele genealogic al familiilor regale din marea britanie. Majoritatea erau jidani sau corcituri de jidani.

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

When the average romanian IQ was calculated, did they count also gypsies?

Aaron Anderson
Aaron Anderson

that's why the turks and pakistanis in both the UK and Germany put the Turkish flag up during their national days. Same with the hungarians here.

Chase Brooks
Chase Brooks

FUCK OFF HIDF SHILL
I hope you hungarian mongrels (mongols) and eternal anglos realize that the pure superior daco-roman blood that flows through our veins makes us a nation of warriors and we can kill you with our bare hands. I dare you all to say all the shit you say on Jow Forums to my face and see what happens.
I bet you never had the balls to call a romanian "gypsy" face to face.
pic related, it's me and my genetically superior descendant of daco roman girlfriend.

Attached: IMG-20190412-010939.jpg (378 KB, 1080x1366)

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

Everyone living the country, we do not have proper data on iqs based on ethnicity, fertility rate based on ethnicity or prison rates/welfare rates by ethnicity.We only have (((romanian))).

Juan Parker
Juan Parker

Imagine if mussies become a majority in the UK with their weapons and bases and economy.

Time to pay up Romania,remember the turks and Vlad.
Whatchu gonna do about it?

Debt can be used as a excuse by those that have power and are hellbent in screwing you over.
Thin the herd even if it's domestic.
Mah,don't try to understand those that have power and are bored...they are the deadliest.

They could just invade out of boredom,you can never know.And use anything as a pretext

Mason Garcia
Mason Garcia

Because we have a huge stash of Dacian gold that is able to multiply constantly, the real country is deep underground, we are the lost city of Atlantis,if only you knew how good things really are.

Attached: 1554727563465.jpg (441 KB, 1001x1001)

Grayson Perry
Grayson Perry

what happens here?

Attached: romania-e1476409253189.jpg (193 KB, 1000x750)

Asher Myers
Asher Myers

Da coaie erau. Primele banci au au aparut odata cu otomanii. Mihai Viteazu a facut imprumut la banca otomanilor sa plateasca mercenari si boieri sa fie urcat pe tronul Valahiei.

Ryan Campbell
Ryan Campbell

Nu incerc sa te demoralizez intentionat.
Eu unu sunt demoralizat rau si iti pot spune cu mana pe inima.
Daca cine iti doreste raul se va folosi de orice pretext pentru a face asta.

Ian Hall
Ian Hall

Romanians have the highers iq in the world, the data shows it's low only because of gypsies, their average IQ is 60.
ROMANIANS MASTER RACE.

Robert Sanders
Robert Sanders

Imperiul otoman este din 1300.
Anglici sunt de pe vremea retrageri Romanilor din Britania.

Ayden Baker
Ayden Baker

Its getting cut down by Austrian companies and terraformed with monoculture farming by the dutch mostly.Why do you ask?

Xavier Butler
Xavier Butler

Wrong. Most of them are non-refundable. That's why they have co-financing quotas.

You can take a look at this regulation where you find clear reference to co-financing for these funds:

eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32013R1303&from=EN

They don't access them because they're hard to access and it's hard to steal them. So of course Romanians will lose interest in something if they can't find a way to steal some and they're too hard to get by honest means.

Noah Bailey
Noah Bailey

Gypsy gas chambers under the mountains

Jackson Jones
Jackson Jones

It's a beautiful pass and national wild life and flora reserve.
it's wonderful in the summer you can wall climb or parachute,paraglide,etc.

Henry Foster
Henry Foster

You look like one notch above a shitskin.

Lincoln Gray
Lincoln Gray

THIS
See pic related
Szekelsz who work for the HIDF will go there

Attached: 1462178405685.jpg (169 KB, 574x743)

Eli Bailey
Eli Bailey

Wait a minute. If you’re bragging about being richer than Hungary and Ukrainian, how fucking poor are Hungary and Ukraine? How do you manage to be poorer than some dumb brown subhuman gypsies that only have anything because they pickpocketed richer Western Europeans and brought it back home like what crows do when they see shiny objects. Hungary had an empire at one time for fuck’s sake.

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

Erau nemti sau normanzi. Clasa lor conducatoare a fost normanda de prin evul mediu. Mai recent s-au altoit cu nemtii.

Kevin Ross
Kevin Ross

a fost un exemplu, erau doua tipuri de banci, cea de la arabi si cea jidaneasca care a inceput sa apara in zona Olandei moderne. Populatia de acolo era numita Fresoni/ Frizoni. Si erau remarcati prin imprumuturi uriase care le faceau catre coroanele din Anglia si Franta.

Jaxson Reed
Jaxson Reed

Lol, why are you guys so tanned.

Mason Hernandez
Mason Hernandez

soccer teams mean anything

Attached: 982C3232-E823-4D64-9421-F76E345C4C67.png (118 KB, 645x657)

Thomas Bailey
Thomas Bailey

You are wrong jews had a great impact on the Ottoman Empire, being scholars,bankers and driving the white slave trade.

Easton Ortiz
Easton Ortiz

tanned
this is the natural superior daco roman skintone

Attached: 558929-566488503433895-263905358-n.jpg (49 KB, 800x600)

Wyatt Moore
Wyatt Moore

Acum daca este sa ne luam dupa biblie se numea Fanarioti:)
Se zicea ca si Cavaleri Templieri aveau banci.
Imi cer scuze ca te dezamagesc
ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/en/policy/what/glossary/r/recovery-of-funds

Blake Sanchez
Blake Sanchez

biblebelievers.org.au/jewish.htm

Mason Phillips
Mason Phillips

Nu fanariot.
Cum dracu se numea jidani pietari in biblie?

Andrew Johnson
Andrew Johnson

Hungarian Internet defense forces out in full force I see

Anthony Anderson
Anthony Anderson

de ce crezi ca francezii i-au eliminat sistematic? pentru ca devenisera un pericol cu toata avutia pe care au adunat-o

James Diaz
James Diaz

It's merely to keep up with appearances, we don't want the rest of the world to feel bad.

The ancient Dacian portal to the underworld, few who venture there find their way back.

Attached: 1553704675744.jpg (37 KB, 708x480)

Juan Torres
Juan Torres

THIS

Attached: 1465488993269.jpg (260 KB, 1267x715)

Aiden King
Aiden King

to be fair the jews say the same about Israels collective IQ. Muh stupid arabs bringing down our IQ.

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

Farisei futai dracu de jidani pietari.

Jaxon Green
Jaxon Green

Toate cele trei cazuri in care se recupereaza fonduri UE sunt exceptii de la regula. Lucruri de genul:
- cand lucrarea era deja terminata, dar astia continua sa ceara bani
- cand banii nu au fost folositi
- cand s-a semnalat frauda.

Deci alea sunt cazuri cand ceva nu e in regula, cand banii nu au fost cheltuiti cum trebuie. In rest, de regula banii sunt nerambursabili. Pai tu crezi ca noi ne-am permite sa platim inca un miliard de euro pe an pentru finantarile astea? Nu ne-am permite. Abia ne platim cotizatia la buget.

Jacob Powell
Jacob Powell

masonii coaie?

Christopher Price
Christopher Price

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Attached: mq-1407858759.jpg (5 KB, 125x125)

Landon Jenkins
Landon Jenkins

Pai aia nu sunt familie regala, sunt niste nobili. Baroni, duci, cavaleri. Cred ca nu mentioneaza niciun rege al Angliei care a fost pe bune jidan. Sau poate mi-a scapat mie.

Elijah King
Elijah King

yeah but the banks were administered by the Sultan's treasurer and loans were made without an interest to be payed back to the empire. They just had to pay back the sum they borrowed.

Joshua Rodriguez
Joshua Rodriguez

Farisei

Robert White
Robert White

Let me shock you a bit more.
Romania was once part of the Bulgarian empire that was bigger than the Magyar one.

Not to mention our "we wuz" credentials, when we were part of the Eastern Roman Empire, that was unironically called Romania by Greeks.

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

No they were indepent as a matter of fact a jewish Messiah came from the former Ottoman Empire, which lead to the ideological divide between the two factions of jews the ones who were zionist that were mostly in Western Europe and a new breed of jews that subverted and wanted to create a world wide empire to rule.

Matthew Roberts
Matthew Roberts

astia erau casta conducatoare din Israel nu pietrari ce dracu

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

Nu trebuie sa pui suflet la ce spun oamenii pe internet, si eu am facut firul asta la bășcălie.

Tyler Perez
Tyler Perez

What kind of questions is that? None of those three countries are White, buddy

Lucas Taylor
Lucas Taylor

who?

Nolan Scott
Nolan Scott

MIhai Viteazu took the load from the treasurer he didn't even consult with the sultan about the loan. So yeah maybe they were actually jews running those banks as well. Wouldn't surprise me since they would have to gain a lot if they made the war last even longer.

Isaac Collins
Isaac Collins

Pietari,negustori,vanzatori,etc

Colton Baker
Colton Baker

Attached: paris.png (579 KB, 852x640)

Julian Martin
Julian Martin

Dar nu este vorba de ce spun.
Este o concluzie/teorie.

Personala ce ii drept.

Jonathan Russell
Jonathan Russell

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radhanite - astia probabil

David Torres
David Torres

Being this retarded

Hey fuck face, we aren't communist anymore. Go back to the 1900s

You say it as if you own your country. When a car is going to hit you and you'll die in the hospitals because the doctors don't give a shit. What is the patriotism going to help you with? L-M-A-O

Attached: 1526512054551.png (307 KB, 1300x2000)

Leo Ross
Leo Ross

Here is the guy I am talking about there was another jewish Messiah in Russia later on, if I remember correctly and that gave birth to another monster from an ideological point of view.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

Based

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

Good, Keep them out and beat them if they try and come in.

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

bag pl e mai rau ca in ferentari

Xavier Reed
Xavier Reed

And here is more info on how the jews from Iberia and former Venetian families , that btw mostly had jewish origins, came to Istanbul to control the money.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-04-15-History-of-the-Jews-in-the-Ottoman-Empire---Wikipedia.png (16 KB, 1702x134)

Aaron Rogers
Aaron Rogers

aaaaa nu nu.
Astia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharisees

Christopher Wright
Christopher Wright

wow, au aparut chiar in perioada in care Mihai a facut imprumutul, ce coincidenta

Leo Parker
Leo Parker

I wish he had that much money.

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

Cope so hard to make Romania look bad
Get a different result from Jow Forums

Attached: pepe-lol.jpg (22 KB, 332x1024)

Jaxson Nelson
Jaxson Nelson

Can someone help me find the name of the other jewish Messiah I forgot it.

Lucas Hughes
Lucas Hughes

It's not richer than Hungary. And it's not hard to be richer than Ukraine anyways.

Andrew Hernandez
Andrew Hernandez

Samael?:))

David White
David White

Attached: hio.jpg (730 KB, 809x1791)

Brandon White
Brandon White

Last pic on the left is in Hungary actually:)))
Look at the language on the signs.

Brody Ortiz
Brody Ortiz

Per capita, Hungary is insignificantly wealthier than Romania, no idea what's OP talking about.
Their empire was a multinational kingdom with latin as the official language, annexed by the Ottomans in the 1500. After that they were annexed by the Austrian Habsburgs, who gave them some autonomy, calling it their empire is a bit hyperbolic.
Ukrainians are poor as fuck, like 200$/month poor.

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

I dont understand west euro pride. You are basically our project. You probably sell more Big Macs than crepes at this point Pierre

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

No there 2 jews that declared them Messiah I forgot the name of the first one the 2nd one I posted it here.

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

at least we aren't invaded by africans like you are. You are probably from the french speaking side. The people on that side are all bunch of fags.

Adrian Diaz
Adrian Diaz

Turkey will invade Romania again soon

Aiden Morris
Aiden Morris

Turkey can't beat a bunch of towel heads in sandals that keep yelling biji biji while they film themselves.

Nathan Hall
Nathan Hall

Well truth is you won't see a skin tone difference between a romanian and a ordinary western european. But between a european and the gypsies who came from the indian desert and the communists who let them reproduce instead of sending them into their own countries and now their number is about 10 times more than in 1945 ... then yes you will see a huge difference... Anyway why the fuck pol is still discussing on this subject ... pepehands

Alexander Harris
Alexander Harris

Biji Biji hahahahahahahaha

Alexander Price
Alexander Price

Cringe

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

youtube.com/watch?v=YafzmkvVRiI - 0:52

Lincoln Sullivan
Lincoln Sullivan

Does she say haide haide haide?
at 0.37

Brody Reed
Brody Reed

OP is just seeking attention, as always.

Attached: 1493492976151.jpg (35 KB, 458x319)

Charles Harris
Charles Harris

da "haide" e verb preluat de la turci

Charles Sanders
Charles Sanders

No drace.
You learn something everyday.
Multam.

Brayden Reyes
Brayden Reyes

They won't. Even if they will, no biggie. They'll come and go as always.
The Romanian principalities were never part of the Ottoman Empire, we were deemed too chaotic to worth proper annexation.
They installed puppet rulers for a while, Phanariote greeks. Several had mental breakdowns, at least one of them begged the sultan to strip him of his titles because he couldn't stand the madness anymore. As far as I know, a unique request in the Ottoman Empire.

Luis Rogers
Luis Rogers

at least one of them begged the sultan to strip him of his titles because he couldn't stand the madness anymore. As far as I know, a unique request in the Ottoman Empire.
Sauce I never heard this.

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

The one that ruled Wallachia while Bulgaria had the Pazvant revolt, forgot his name.

Samuel Richardson
Samuel Richardson

Romania can only prosper under Ottoman’s rule . You should be thankful that the Turk brought civilisation into your country

William Roberts
William Roberts

Are you fucking stupid.
Your brough short hairy 2nd hand t-shirt salesmen.
And moustache whores.

Adam Scott
Adam Scott

Found him.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Mourouzis

he asked to be relieved of his position, and, in a highly unusual gesture, paid off Ottoman authorities in exchange for his own replacement
My bad, he didn't beg, he bribed to have the throne taken away.

Brandon Morales
Brandon Morales

To be fair the jews are probably correct, they are more intelligent than arabs.

Isaiah Miller
Isaiah Miller

Roumanian are white, gypsy arn't

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit