If non white people are inferior then why is Romania richer than both Hungary, and Ukraine?

If non white people are inferior then why is Romania richer than both Hungary, and Ukraine?
Jow Forums absolutly and irrevocably btfo

Attached: Romania001-1.jpg (960x680, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32013R1303&from=EN
ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/en/policy/what/glossary/r/recovery-of-funds
biblebelievers.org.au/jewish.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cope more gypsy boy

>implying wealth defines superiority
>implying nation owns wealth
>implying Romania is full of non-whites

>cope
>cope
>cope
Try again

All of the nation's underclass have left the country for the United Kingdom, France, etc.

Do refugees want to go to romania?

>if you want to make a movie about needy kazakhstan you have to visit romania to record authentic poverty scenes from there
>2/3 of the romanian population left the country in the previous 5 years and dont want to go back
yeah pajet you are the n1

Attached: borat.jpg (650x400, 65K)

No, Jow Forums is right, but doesn't see the full picture.
Non whites are inferior to whites, but romanians are the superiorest.
Like this: nonwhites < whites < jews

No they want to go to richer countries.
Im not saying tha Ro is the richest in EU, I want to show that despite being nonwhite we are richer than our neighbooors. The whole brown people are inferior that pol uses is complet bullshit and Romania is a testament to that

> he believes the Cohen
I pity you

It's just like America where all the brown people leech off the whites.

The majority of the ones that left are exactly the subhumans that live in poor conditions
And subhumans will live poor in Romania until they all leave ;)
So both of them are good things for us.

>xD
kill yourself

There is no brown vs white here in Ro

The pride of eastern europe people in their shitholes countries never ceases to amaze me

the eu begs to differ

The lack of patriotism from westerners disgusts me, no wonder you soccer team got blacked

superiority =/= being richer than others.

Its a really pathetic try to start a D&C, shitstorm thread.

Well here its French vs British, Romanian vs Hungarian etc

Didn't Ceausescu try and murder all the fucking gypsies too.

His wife was part gypsy, part jew

how?

Attached: median income europe.jpg (4592x3196, 995K)

Romania is not Non-White Gypsy. Stop projecting yourself on the nation your leeching off.

Oh never mind I actually read about it. No offense either the EU uses romania to dump waste and host foreign factories.

That is good for shorterm wealth but soon it will be pretty bad hopefully you guys get out.

Romania is by far one of the richest economies in Europe. I've been to Constanta a few years back, almost the same level of Lambos and Ferraris I've seen in Monaco.
What's the deal, is everyone in Romania a drug dealer?

Yawn, what a pointless thread, almost as pointless as your gypsy dumping ground.

highest quality of bait

Romania>Austria
We allready took measures for that, also we are making effort to restart the arm industry

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-150829.png (2160x3840, 718K)

if you've been during the summer, most of those are tourists. locals have bmw / audis.
also yes,drug dealers and pimps.

>100 YEARS LATER: STILL OBSESSED
wHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?

No its not stop making threads about this country.

whats the metric on the chart

Because they stole the wealth like the gypsies they are.

Bro, we are insignificant, really. If you want the country to shine, get to work, instead of shiposting.

We need less talk and more action.

give me sar 1 no more wasrs bro

based non shitposter

Dude wtf? I was making a point that brown people are not as pol says so I used 2 white countries Hungary, and Ukraine no harm meant.

Fkrgot to mention that shows gdp ppp list just google it

This

Richer than hungary, please then take bsck all your faggots gypsis and romanians that have come to spain, you are the country with most inmigrants living here

Only 3% of people that leave to work or study come back.

da.te jos de pe internet tigane. mars la munca.

peak superiority right there.
Countries that still have squatting toilets should crawl back to their Balkan shithole, instead of posting on Jow Forums.

Attached: romaniayes3.jpg (800x1156, 587K)

Attached: gdp.png (1152x648, 27K)

Hungary is a gypsy country

Here you go bozgor

Attached: Roma_(Gypsies)_in_Hungary_(census_2001).png (1601x1025, 236K)

No its not, you are superior to us in almost every way.

You might also want to check the debt of Romania.Which is separate from the IMF debt
And the amount Romania receives from the EU compared to Hungary that will need to be payed sooner or later.

Also keep in mind that Hungary payed off it's IMF debt.

Si da prostache sunt roman.

Stop hitting on each over Anons ! Romania, Ukraine, Hungary are European and Christians. We have 1,5 Billions shitskins and muslims who want to invade our lands no time for these craps

Agreed.

>despite being nonwhite.

This is a clever troll and I like it!

Attached: 1538793660865.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

I dont understand your post to be honest? Debt means literally nothing look at Western Europe its just a number, Japan for example has 160% debt of its GDP.What matters is the HDI.

A countries debt means nothing if it has the Army to back it up.
Look at the US.

The public debt means nothing that is true in some cases.
But debt to org. such as the EU central Bank and the IMF are a different story.

Well most of them are working for your agricultural firms. Who do you think is picking all those strawberries and grapes that your exporting or using to make wine?

It's not your Pedros, it's Romanians.

How so Italy,Spain,France have insane debt to them and nothing you can call a strong army to tell them off yet they are doing just fine.

EU funds are non-refundable, m8...

All you need is to add your co-funding contribution. I think that's like 15% of the total funds.

That's true. We have to work together to get muslims, negros and gypsies out and send them back to their countries of origin.

Then focus on our development.

And who's going to come to collect the debt from them?

France is the 6st strongest army in the world
And Italy is in the top 20 or so

And who is going to collect the debt from Romania we are the 2nd strongest army in the East after Poland.

Not true 90% of the funds are refundable but the EU is going for a sort of tuition that is less than 10% of the gibs.

Even the funds for tourism,rural development are refundable.
Why do you think nobody access them anymore.

Romania's debt is not high, compared to that of other countries.

The problem is this PSD-ALDE government have raised pensions so much, they can't afford to pay them. So right now we are borrowing money to pay old people's pensions.

That's just not sustainable. I love my old folks but this is going to screw us in the long term. We should only increase pensions if the economy has grown enough for that.

Depends on which western country gets fed up with us first.
I'm putting my money on the UK

They only raised special pensions.To the point of non-sustainability,
For example my grandma doesnt even get 250 euros.

While a retired army officer with not combat exp whatsoever gets at least 2500 euro.

You see where this is going don't you.

We dont have workers and 1 decade will lose even more who will become pensioners, unless we get immigrants in mass the economy will blow.
And how is UK going to invade us? Not to mention they have a pathetic army.

You already have UK/US bases in Romania.
Our army it's good only at intimidating Hungary maybe.

Keep in mind the UK pop. is growing and when it comes to a war even their mussies will fight for them.

We have 3 us bases 2 of which are only airports and UK has nothing here, nobody can demand back the debt, they didnt do it with Greece they will not do it with us, so stop worrying about such insignificant things, only thing that matters is the HDI.

We are talking hypothetical,worst case scenario it's not set in stone nor is the alternative.

Let's be honest here you seriously would believe the most genocidal nation that existed on this planet?

What's the total kill count for the Brits across history?
200 min-- 500 mil?

Era un nebun acum cateva saptamani care sustinea ca are un camion plin cu azotat si ca va intra cu el in palatul parlamentului pe 9 mai. Dracu stie poate omoara jumatate din ei si nu mai trebuie sa le platesti salariile cateva luni.

Brits are a weak people and were driven by their elite and (((banks))) to conquer not because they wanted to.

never trust The Eternal Anglo

Attached: 3Zg0tMO.jpg (1020x746, 306K)

Banks in the Middle Age?

Cauta arborele genealogic al familiilor regale din marea britanie. Majoritatea erau jidani sau corcituri de jidani.

When the average romanian IQ was calculated, did they count also gypsies?

that's why the turks and pakistanis in both the UK and Germany put the Turkish flag up during their national days. Same with the hungarians here.

FUCK OFF HIDF SHILL
I hope you hungarian mongrels (mongols) and eternal anglos realize that the pure superior daco-roman blood that flows through our veins makes us a nation of warriors and we can kill you with our bare hands. I dare you all to say all the shit you say on Jow Forums to my face and see what happens.
I bet you never had the balls to call a romanian "gypsy" face to face.
pic related, it's me and my genetically superior descendant of daco roman girlfriend.

Attached: IMG_20190412_010939.jpg (1080x1366, 378K)

Everyone living the country, we do not have proper data on iqs based on ethnicity, fertility rate based on ethnicity or prison rates/welfare rates by ethnicity.We only have (((romanian))).

Imagine if mussies become a majority in the UK with their weapons and bases and economy.

Time to pay up Romania,remember the turks and Vlad.
Whatchu gonna do about it?

Debt can be used as a excuse by those that have power and are hellbent in screwing you over.
Thin the herd even if it's domestic.
Mah,don't try to understand those that have power and are bored...they are the deadliest.

They could just invade out of boredom,you can never know.And use anything as a pretext

Because we have a huge stash of Dacian gold that is able to multiply constantly, the real country is deep underground, we are the lost city of Atlantis,if only you knew how good things really are.

Attached: 1554727563465.jpg (1001x1001, 441K)

what happens here?

Attached: romania-e1476409253189.jpg (1000x750, 193K)

Da coaie erau. Primele banci au au aparut odata cu otomanii. Mihai Viteazu a facut imprumut la banca otomanilor sa plateasca mercenari si boieri sa fie urcat pe tronul Valahiei.

Nu incerc sa te demoralizez intentionat.
Eu unu sunt demoralizat rau si iti pot spune cu mana pe inima.
Daca cine iti doreste raul se va folosi de orice pretext pentru a face asta.

Romanians have the highers iq in the world, the data shows it's low only because of gypsies, their average IQ is 60.
ROMANIANS MASTER RACE.

Imperiul otoman este din 1300.
Anglici sunt de pe vremea retrageri Romanilor din Britania.

Its getting cut down by Austrian companies and terraformed with monoculture farming by the dutch mostly.Why do you ask?

Wrong. Most of them are non-refundable. That's why they have co-financing quotas.

You can take a look at this regulation where you find clear reference to co-financing for these funds:

eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32013R1303&from=EN

They don't access them because they're hard to access and it's hard to steal them. So of course Romanians will lose interest in something if they can't find a way to steal some and they're too hard to get by honest means.

Gypsy gas chambers under the mountains

It's a beautiful pass and national wild life and flora reserve.
it's wonderful in the summer you can wall climb or parachute,paraglide,etc.

You look like one notch above a shitskin.

THIS
See pic related
Szekelsz who work for the HIDF will go there

Attached: 1462178405685.jpg (574x743, 169K)

Wait a minute. If you’re bragging about being richer than Hungary and Ukrainian, how fucking poor are Hungary and Ukraine? How do you manage to be poorer than some dumb brown subhuman gypsies that only have anything because they pickpocketed richer Western Europeans and brought it back home like what crows do when they see shiny objects. Hungary had an empire at one time for fuck’s sake.

Erau nemti sau normanzi. Clasa lor conducatoare a fost normanda de prin evul mediu. Mai recent s-au altoit cu nemtii.

a fost un exemplu, erau doua tipuri de banci, cea de la arabi si cea jidaneasca care a inceput sa apara in zona Olandei moderne. Populatia de acolo era numita Fresoni/ Frizoni. Si erau remarcati prin imprumuturi uriase care le faceau catre coroanele din Anglia si Franta.

Lol, why are you guys so tanned.

>soccer teams mean anything

Attached: 982C3232-E823-4D64-9421-F76E345C4C67.png (645x657, 118K)

You are wrong jews had a great impact on the Ottoman Empire, being scholars,bankers and driving the white slave trade.

>tanned
this is the natural superior daco roman skintone

Attached: 558929_566488503433895_263905358_n.jpg (800x600, 49K)

Acum daca este sa ne luam dupa biblie se numea Fanarioti:)
Se zicea ca si Cavaleri Templieri aveau banci.
Imi cer scuze ca te dezamagesc
ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/en/policy/what/glossary/r/recovery-of-funds

biblebelievers.org.au/jewish.htm

Nu fanariot.
Cum dracu se numea jidani pietari in biblie?