Take two weeks off from the internet

>take two weeks off from the internet
>come back
>clowns everywhere
is this a psy-op? what the fuck is going on here?

Attached: 1554841840327.png (680x635, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk#
youtube.com/watch?v=uFpOybOYl5g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=coCjlhyFug8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=F3JPTzHpUHc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bx1Bh8ZvH84
baka.com.au/entertainment/comedy/wodonga-teenager-gregor-tarrant-is-australias-biggest-class-clown-20140403-361f3.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honk

lurk forever, never post again, you absolute fucking fuckup loser nigger faggot. honk honk.

Take the clownpill. Now as the world burns you won't help but laugh. Honk Honk.

Attached: honkler.jpg (800x450, 47K)

So is this the new blackpill or something?

It's what comes after.

Can you break it down for me? I'm pretty autistic senpai

the honkpilling has begun. That's all.

Attached: fmliz71tkfk21.jpg (1574x1562, 242K)

Basically yes. The honk surged a few months before the Joker movie trailer, so some suspect it was started by a viral marketing firm, but it fit in so well, it's hard to tell whether or not that's true. And yes, it is sort of a blackpill. It's where you go from there, once you've realized that no matter how much you try to save certain people, it will never work because they for themselves don't want to be saved. So all you can do is laugh at them.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk#

Nothing to see.

Attached: 1553144923941.jpg (640x645, 65K)

>I'm pretty autistic senpai
Yeah I could tell from your flag.

Jow Forums is a rainbow colored board of racial seggregation and harmony now

Attached: 1555222192790m.jpg (1024x813, 100K)

quick summary
youtube.com/watch?v=uFpOybOYl5g

thanks dudes. honk honk

It's the new blackpill. Instead of fighting back everyone just sits back and laughs at the situation, like one of Seth Rogans characters. They use detachment as their shield. For all intents and purposes, it's no different than being bluepilled, and it's a disgrace.

It’s the most obvious psyop i’ve ever seen.

Attached: 988643AB-4CE0-449F-A16F-08C3A40B76D1.jpg (640x796, 453K)

Being force-fed the blackpill and demotivation isn't such a bad thing, is it?

Honkly has been a meme for at least a month now retard

I remember seeing "honk honk" and "clown world" memes on the mde subreddit back in mid 2017. Honkler was developed later

It’s so cringey, it has to have been thought up by some roastie. Make all honkler threads AF threads.

Attached: 37C8C936-296C-49DB-877D-7312C5297CE0.jpg (640x632, 206K)

>swede fails to grasp concepts
i'm shocked

m.youtube.com/watch?v=coCjlhyFug8

Although the term is applied to a wide range of plays, some characteristics coincide in many of the plays: broad comedy, often similar to vaudeville, mixed with horrific or tragic images; characters caught in hopeless situations forced to do repetitive or meaningless actions; dialogue full of clichés, wordplay, and nonsense; plots that are cyclical or absurdly expansive; either a parody or dismissal of realism and the concept of the "well-made play".

The whole world is a stage...

Fuck off, kike

Yea it's certainly psy op

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F3JPTzHpUHc

It's a sigh op the general consensus from real people is they are using the color pallet to track the flow of memes. It got pushed hard here one day there was just thousands of high quality versions and the MSM picked it up immediately (likely because they were expecting it). The idea is the world is so shit we should just laugh. Even the message seems off

Attached: 1554802654992.jpg (436x536, 51K)

Kikes shilled the clowns, and it got out of their control being absorbed into the board's culture.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bx1Bh8ZvH84

Yeah Tarrant didn't have green skin, he was white. These are definitely slide shills.

Wodonga teenager Gregor Tarrant is Australia's biggest class clown

baka.com.au/entertainment/comedy/wodonga-teenager-gregor-tarrant-is-australias-biggest-class-clown-20140403-361f3.html

Wodonga, wodonga, wodonga

Here OP, take the Honk pill.

Attached: 1554902660131.png (656x583, 322K)

>Men dressed in a clown suit entered a mosque and started throwing pies at muslims. Police arrested the suspect and found dozens of pies in his bag. Honk Honk

Attached: 152231486474156456.jpg (1680x912, 1003K)

Tarrant Hightopp, also known as the Mad Hatter, is a fictional character in the 2010 film Alice in Wonderland and its 2016 sequel Alice Through the Looking Glass, based upon the Hatter from Lewis Carroll's Alice novels.[1] He is portrayed by actor Johnny Depp. He serves as one of the films' protagonists.

Negative campaign for rainbow colored hippies

Honk posters plastered across a wall in Dublin Ireland, Clown capital of the world

Attached: Honk 22.jpg (780x548, 113K)

Tarrant County Clown Burger.

Based

Pol is just spreading hate symbols as usual

Attached: rainbow trump.png (831x469, 746K)