Why are they trying

So hard to convince us this actually happened?

>lets release a weird photoshopped image 7 years AFTER it happened
>lets not address the newtown police, medical examiner, gene rosen, anne haddad, mr lanza, or any other town spooks that appeared on tv that day
>lets just think about crazy adam lanza who was 100% real i mean look at the picture

Attached: 1555248633641.jpg (1024x768, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2eJV8JF2dY
nhregister.com/news/article/U-S-Attorney-General-Holder-warns-New-Haven-11445030.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice photoshop

What sort of camera still posts dates on the photos such bs was probably taken last year

>it was staged for grabbing our guns!
>gubmint still hasnt grabbed guns

You wanna know how I know you're a drooling retard?

Attached: 1554394961668.jpg (1024x792, 187K)

Lol thanks

Attached: zCKmVg.gif (320x180, 1.51M)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-blur-radial-wtdlpoxOru.jpg (265x475, 48K)

What is trying

see

Wow ur dumb

youtube.com/watch?v=i2eJV8JF2dY
whoever hasn't heard this, listen. He's a good storyteller.

Attached: 1529641409589.png (222x379, 203K)

Im not clicking that shit, contrapoints

It's just audio of him calling into some AM radio show and telling a story. Not contrapoints.

Why didnt you just say that when you posted it?

did you check in?????????????

Attached: 060515dhssign.jpg (620x320, 67K)

just listen to the damn story fucking sperg

Big oof
nhregister.com/news/article/U-S-Attorney-General-Holder-warns-New-Haven-11445030.php

No thanks you did not sell me on it

what makes you think it's photoshopped? Aksing unironically because i usually don't see such things.

Attached: what-ru-up-to.jpg (640x640, 41K)

hey reddit, you're less self aware than my 7 year old.

BEGONE BOOMER

not an argument. Just tell me, i never see this.
it's like those Movie-Failures. "there's a car in Lord of the Rings" ... i am unable to see this even if you try to show me.

Manlets BTFO

He voted in the gun grabbing president and hates the one that relegaluzed machine guns?

You are a fucking idiot mate

lol i wasn't going to give him the attention, but yeah. either that or it's having some kind of manic episode.

Attached: 1550083942573.jpg (960x960, 175K)

I hope you get hit with a bus

Then get gud faggot. It's not up to the world to point out the blatantly obvious non proportional head in the photo to retard medpacks.

so you're a nigger or what?
because, if you put wordys one at each other, you can create sentences that actually make sense and explain stuff.

Attached: moonwalk.gif (500x278, 1.46M)

Attached: double-ok.jpg (310x400, 25K)

did they just buy Xbox 720?

who?

Old digital cameras did that unless you knew how to turn it off.

the girls in your gif. It looks like they saw an xbox360 then turned around 360 degrees and walked away from it. It's an old meme, you may have not been around...

Idk went to drop some red pills on some people with Wolfgang halbigs documentary "revisiting sandy hook" couldnt find it any where

Shit man, that's interesting. Are we all just a traumatic event away from flying off the deep end? How do you find fulfillment in life when everywhere you turn you're being told how incomplete you are or that the world sucks but you can fix it if you do this... I was explaining to someone what an incel was yesterday, and possibly why it even seems to be a thing nowadays. A couple hundred years ago we'd have wars and lots of men would die on the battlefield but this isn't a huge problem for us in the west, so the incel-tyoe men pile up and congregate and stew with each other. We're bored, we need struggle.

oh, yeah. now i get it. Was probably not around then, correct.
just needed a picture and i can't always post my Clinton-Image right?

Attached: 1515186436231.jpg (711x750, 95K)

Except that was def taken on a dslr. Those tags look shopped

Who ordered the pasta?

I did, i crushed up your thorazine and put it in the sauce, so make sure you eat it.

I disagree with your grand conclusion, but i respect your approach. The story is fascinating on so many levels, and now that we know who the narrator is it's even creepier.

Are you diggity dave?

Lanza doesn't seem like the type to go out and buy a Gap field jacket and pants ...and take selfies of himself posing with his guns ...Autistics don't care about this sort of preening. It's just totally phoney and it seems assembled by people who are not super bright.

Hi. Spook analyst here. I love you conspiracy theorists. Disinformation and discrediting legitimate sources is my life. When nobody knows what to believe, simple ops don't even make the radar. Every legitimate happening has half the population believing it's a false flag, the government, the jews, etc.

Take flat Earth for example. I never would have thought so many people would be honestly convinced that the Earth was flat and the government was hiding it from them. The ironic thing is, when the government flat out tells you the truth about how stupid, gullible, and easily manipulated you are(like I'm doing now), they deny it completely.

>he isn't the government
>damage control for X event
>nice larp

You're dumb. The real conspiracies you never even know about.

This was allegedly his room. Kind of weird there are no posters or any gamer gear seeing how he was a gamerboi psychopath

Attached: JPNEWTOWN4-articleLarge.jpg (600x400, 42K)

>try to use it to take guns
>it fails
>wait a few years
>try to use it to take away free speech
>it's super effective

Redpill me on the creepy medical examiner who didnt actually perform any autopsies

True I basically dress in the same clothing till I develop holes, then try to sew them up myself and fail, then order one new outfit from amazon and continue on

Attached: 1552265764149.jpg (320x320, 24K)

...shame

Attached: 1553630797247.jpg (250x213, 9K)

>t. Works the nightshift drivethrough at Burger King

Attached: 1555061005150.jpg (249x277, 27K)

They’re trying to bring the battle to the neighborhoods this time

I just changed my mind. Lanza probably did kill those kids.

Kek that wouldnt work

Please don’t tell us anything about these other conspiracies or anything else useful or interesting

>Autistic people don't like to wear costumes

Ever heard of furries? or civil war larpers? autistic people love wearing uniforms and costumes. THere was a kid in my HS who made the Master Chief armor and all the guns from Halo out of cardboard and took videos of himself walking like Master CHief and doing the different poses from the game, while wearing the costume.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 8.53.30 AM.png (108x114, 17K)

Does this look like the bedroom of a guy who is going to larp as a special forces guy when doing his kid killing project.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 8.55.01 AM.png (480x382, 227K)

Oh shit is that a kkk bear?

if it's a conspiracy why didn't they at least put copies of The Turner Diaries and Mein Kampf on his empty book shelf?

>if you only knew how bad things really are

I can tell from the pixels and from having seen quite a few in my time

Attached: 1550165254310.png (500x390, 81K)