Sue me, Jew me, Everybody do me. Kick me, kike me, Don't you black or white me

>Sue me, Jew me, Everybody do me. Kick me, kike me, Don't you black or white me.

Attached: michael-jackson.jpg (400x586, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00791R000100480003-3.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8pU4q-Gcpms
youtube.com/watch?v=ELvQ3bxPW_0
youtube.com/watch?v=EsKSOBehGQc
youtube.com/watch?v=r9lRN_f9bNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>kike me

SHUT IT DA OON

Sandy hook was a fema drill. Why are they releasing pictures of adam lanza that are clearly photoshopped? They need dumb goyim to buy the lie

Attached: Birds of a feather.jpg (400x224, 26K)

Attached: MJ Kabaaluh.jpg (736x944, 188K)

Attached: MJ Uri 2.jpg (596x390, 34K)

Attached: MJ Uri 3.jpg (340x247, 20K)

Attached: MJ - If Only You Knew How Bad Things Really Are.jpg (1200x800, 200K)

Attached: MJ - FINAL FORM.jpg (400x488, 49K)

Attached: MJ's friends.jpg (1100x747, 399K)

He got backstabbed by them lad.

In his profession it's impossible to avoid these people

>He shitstabbed that lad
Fixed that for you.

Attached: MJ Boys will be boys.png (667x427, 34K)

>name certain people
>they censor your song
>they frame you for being a pedo
>they poison and kill you
>being dead isn't good enough so they make a documentary about you
>they brainwash a person that was claiming your innocence to turn and say you're guilty
>they use AI technology to fabricate images of you hanging out with them as some twisted reverse alibi
>they send their British agent to Jow Forums to spread these images when people call them out

>Ebil Heebz called him a pedo 'coz of a song produced BY A JEW, five years after his first self-admitted child sex abuse case etc

Nice try, Jew-boy, but history is not on your side today..

Attached: 5 years before THAT song.jpg (704x590, 77K)

I think the rumors that M.J's dad chemically castrated him to keep his son singing high notes longer makes perfect sense.

Imagine having that man as your father, i bet he raped young M.J. all the time, and nobody cared because barrels of cash keep rolling in.

Gays arenr born, they're made. If his father didn't someone molested him, he is a product of Hollywood

SUCK THE JEW
BLOW HIM
SWALLOW IT
DEEP THROAT IT
THAT'S HOW YOU LIKE IT, GOYIM

I thought it was a confirmed fact he gave him hormone blockers

That's how you survive.

does anyone else here not believe the lies about based MJ?
the other elites cannot fathom how he could love and respect children without fucking them.

Attached: GTY_trump_jackson_1990_jef_160219_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 98K)

uri is another based madman who was slandered by them.
buttsex afficionado james randi spent decades of his life trying to ruin uri, but he never could.
there is proof that uri is a real psychic and remote viewer, the fucking cia confirmed it.

Is that image of Israel's best friend - Donald Trump - supposed to reassure us that NO WAY did MJ suck prepubescent Jew dick?
It's not very effective...
> uri is a real psychic
Sure, m8.

Attached: Bent as Uri Gellars Cutlery Drawer.jpg (500x331, 44K)

they think, 'MJ has a delicious young cheeseburger in front of him at all times, he must take a bite every now and then, how could he resist?'.
but they dont realize MJ was a vegetarian all along.

that kid with cancer looks like jesus

Attached: geller-2.jpg (1024x751, 63K)

Attached: MJ attacked by them.png (891x1067, 630K)

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00791R000100480003-3.pdf

Attached: 3C41DE1B00000578-0-image-a-29_1484783402654.jpg (636x382, 49K)

Attached: MJ Satan.jpg (320x312, 26K)

Michael Jackson is innocent.

He touched the children of the world, in a very special place

Attached: Normal as fuck.jpg (474x268, 22K)

based nigger pedo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8pU4q-Gcpms
Fake news before it was cool

uri's spoon bending is painfully fake, and a trick that anyone can do easily.
he in fact uses 2 or more methods to do it, some sleight of hand, and sometimes he uses meltable spoons made of a gallium amalgam.

but his remote viewing abilities are real and second to none.

Attached: geller-e1484898985111.jpg (1024x591, 49K)

MJ was a childstar himself. He probably knew best how kids are treated in the showbusiness, and wanted to provide for them something he didnt have with his ranch. Robbed of his childhood naturally he tried to gain thst back in his later years which obviously seemed odd, but supposedly Mozart had a similar issue where he was always childish in his later years because his father forced him to constant practice

>all I want to say is that, they don't really care about us

its a miracle that MJ grew up to be such a good person after being raised by his piece of shit father.
MJ is proof of a higher power, his love for humanity and nature had to come from somewhere, and it was not the environment he was raised in.

He admitted to having bought silence, so they dont go to court and becomes a hige media thing regardles of guilt, not to the abuse. Who would settle for money if your child got abused? Tells me alone its bullshit

He was so based the curse of cain was lifted from him and his black skin became white again

Im assuming you don't understand what settling outside of court actually implies. I, personally, don't know what to make of MJ, but paying someone off so they dont sling false accusations at you on national television isn't necessarily indicative of guilt on behlaf of the one dishing out the cash.

Dude, his dad abused the shit out of the Jackson 5.

>Jeeewwwww heeeew!
>Shalom! Ya know!

Attached: C491B299-C27B-4ED5-A99C-6E41D01356AF.jpg (341x431, 24K)

>Who would settle for money if your child got abused?
Virtually every parent in Hollywood. Many bank upon it. Those Disney kids especially.
>Im assuming you don't understand what settling outside of court actually implies.
Not in your fucked-up legal system m8 (as Eric Clanton & Jessie Smollet etc have shown), but in the UK, people issue the stock phrase:
"I will vigorously defend my reputation and will settle this matter in court - no further comment". They don't pay out hush money.

They even censored those lines in the greatest hits compilation.

"They suck. They're like leeches. I'm so tired of it. They start out the most popular person in the world, make a lot of money, big house, cars and everything. End up with penniless. It is conspiracy. The Jews do it on purpose"

- Michael Jackson

youtube.com/watch?v=ELvQ3bxPW_0

Attached: 1549408857562.png (557x220, 48K)

heh heh its been 7 years cant believe we got away with faking sandy hook welp i guess the dust has settled actually no wait you know what lets release a few new fake photos of the shooter even though everyone has forgotten about this and then yes finally i think we will have gotten away with it :DDDD

Attached: images.jpg (278x181, 8K)

"I had my own sperm cells in my other two children "

youtube.com/watch?v=EsKSOBehGQc

Attached: MJ IDF.jpg (1200x789, 183K)

>Not in your fucked-up legal system m8 (as Eric Clanton & Jessie Smollet etc have shown), but in the UK, people issue the stock phrase:
>"I will vigorously defend my reputation and will settle this matter in court - no further comment". They don't pay out hush money.
In your legal system the truth is not a valid defense to slander and libel. So you can call a pedo a pedo and get in trouble with the British law. In America you can call a pedo a pedo if you can back it up.

>SHAKOO
>licks little white boys asshole
>HEE HEE
>moonwalks

youtube.com/watch?v=r9lRN_f9bNw

Attached: assorted_boys_5.jpg (300x406, 51K)

I recognize your point and appreciate your input. The tentacles run deep here, and (as you pointed out) the scales are definitely tipped in favor of those with malign influence. It's a farce how plea deals and out of court settlements are seen as the appropriate way to handle legal issues, but unfortunately such has become the modus operandi of the oligarchic capitalist (in)justice system.

>In your legal system the truth is not a valid defense to slander and libel. So you can call a pedo a pedo and get in trouble with the British law.
Maybe you're right, user, but I don't know for sure.
In the UK, only people like the homeless, junkies, terrorists, violent thugs etc seem to know about the law here - and often to the very letter. I'm a decent chap and therefore I don't know about these things. All I know is that UK PUBLIC opinion will view a man who's paying an out-of-court settlement (see recent examples such as "Sir" Philip Green) as being guilty as fuck, regardless of whether it was for dodging a speeding ticket or running an organ-harvesting factory.
But MJ was a nigger pedo junkie fucking white kids, regardless of his political or religious leanings.

Attached: The Kids are Safe Now.jpg (634x390, 30K)

He got Jewed. That's for sure.

3:44