RIP MIRIAM CAREY

"Hey op who was miriam carey?"
Get in here you stupid idito (en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_United_States_Capitol_shooting_incident)
>has affair with obama
>gets pregnant
>has baby to obamas dismay
>obama sets up hootctllc to provide for her
>she calls whitehouse to try to talk to obama
>denial
>she snaps and drives down to dc to talk
>obama hides in White House
>hungover ss officers shoot her in her car with the baby in the backseat
>baby gone
>miriam dead
>family devastated
>no one cared

Seriously how can you tell me obama was scandal free when he was almost always being hit with something stupid he did?

Attached: images (11).jpg (300x168, 6K)

>care about a nigger
How about no.

I wouldnt be surprised if this was true

It is true faggot. Either stop larping as a black nationalist or do your fucking homework. You make me sick

>has affair with obama

>Doubt.tiff

Obama was rumored to be a gay homosexual. Larry Sinclair had a more credible Obama story than this.

Is this bathhouse Barry damage control?

Guise the story isnt real because obama was gay.

He could also be a fuckboi and be gay

Attached: download (6).jpg (224x139, 7K)

Cringe

Gay

can this Miriam Carey sing even?

Youre right. How uncool of me.young thug is cool like xanax is cool

Cringe

Obama is a homosexual though.

Pretty weak argument for this. Why do you think scandal was so popular then suddenly dissapeared?

because it was just a crazy black woman?

No when that series ran concurrently with this possibly breaking no one cared about obamas affair in newlondon ct in 2012 when he was campaigning again. I gave you the company name used to launder $ ffs just do a little homework you will see something strange

Maybe the whole gay rumor was a distraction/coverup from the real story of him being worse than clinton with women?

>scandal free

Only a liar says this

The news doesnt lie
"“I will say that the thing I’m most proud of, Jake, is an administration now, acknowledging that we still have six days left or five days left, that has been historically free of scandal.”
— White House chief of staff Denis McDonough, interview on CNN’s State of the Union, Jan. 15, 2017"

You can't even build your conspiracy theory on a believable premise? How is Obongo going to impregnate a woman when he's a faggot with a tranny husband?

>The news doesnt lie
lol?
gr8 b8 m8

kek

He repeatedly thrust his penis into her vagina until he ejaculated inside of her. Are you stupid?

She was delusional just like you, nitwit

Oy vey a kekistani told me its a lie. He must be truthing bois

thats how stories used to run. Conspiracy/Tabloid -> we are wrong -> stop running it

nowadays its

Conspiracy/tabloid -> we are wrong -> double down, and thats a good thing

Attached: 1554647936801.png (350x770, 460K)

>has affair with obama
>gets pregnant
Going to need proofs user.