Driving Force Behind Culture Death

Stay with me here. What if I told you that the driving force behind post-modernism and and the belief systems of modern western liberalism was the separation of mind and body. Not only this, but a huge conflict at the very core of their belief systems (materialism vs separation of the mind (self, ego, soul) and body) causes a cognitive dissonance which can account for the rampant inconsistencies in modern thought?

-Race
>Everyone is the same on "the inside"
>Race is only skin deep

-Sex/Gender
>You (your self, your ego, etc) are whatever you feel you are, not what you actually physically are, sexually.

-Minimalism
I believe minimalism is a style reflection of the anxieties and irony manifested within modern culture and individual's identities. The extreme oversocialization of of the past few generations due mainly to the Internet (and of course other technology), and the pervasive nature of irony/satire on culture and its literary/social power even in the dullest hands has led to people dissociating their self (ego, soul) from their body. Their worldy body can be judged, satirized, parodied, but there is nothing there, the self is unattached.

Now here we have this separation of mind and body, but scientifically we have materialism that is dominant. Scientists can switch on or off a couple of genes in a brain (the body) and a person can behave completely different. People know this, yet are still seperate in mind and body, creating a mass cognitive dissonance.

How do we get the mind and body back together Jow Forums?

Attached: warmth.jpg (933x960, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2doZROwdte4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shills are acting weird today

Attached: 1541242079841.jpg (216x234, 13K)

Niggers tongue my anus

Women and Jews kill culture.

Holy mother of based!

Attached: EE631811-ACA4-4A35-8BD7-1D5085BD1EE9.jpg (750x737, 320K)

Jews are the problem
Catholicism is the solution

READ THIS

Attached: imperium.jpg (312x475, 33K)

HUGE BUMP, BOTS AND 'TARDS FUCK OFF

You must see I am not putting forward the idea that Jews and other groups are putting effort into subverting western culture, but what made western men and women so vulnerable to subversion is what I am getting at.

Random example off the top of my head. When you see some girl is a Vegan, written in her bio on social media. You probably immediately assume she is a Vegan for attention, social points (adding to her ego) instead of doing it for health (adding to her body).

1. Why is it the case that she probably is doing it for her ego?

2. Why is it that you immediately assume she is probably doing it for her ego, instead of body (even though you very well may be right).

It's because you subconsciously already understand there is a separation of mind and body in our modern culture, and that she also already understands this.

> What if I told you that the driving force behind post-modernism and and the belief systems of modern western liberalism was the separation of mind and body.

so youre saying mind and body are separated, creating the culture today? thats not so schizo.

Maybe its because we dont use our bodies anymore. our minds are experiencing information overload through a screen 24/7, while our body is experiencing nothing at all, and that goes on for years

thoughts?

The greater question is whether you want the body ultimately. If the body is destined to die, then the spiritual and abstract realm have greater importance. This is the driving force behind both technology and religion in the human species.

Neither of those two cases shows separation of mind and body, retard.

There are some certain Baptist Churches that are more redpilled than you could possibly imagine.

I did a very poor job of introducing what I believe iron and satire has contributed to the current state of things, here is a very great video for those interested.

youtube.com/watch?v=2doZROwdte4

Isn't this just the major symptom of a post-industrial economy? We are so dissociated from labour and the products of our labour that we do not derive the same sense of joy or achievement. Really, this is the point where Marx said we should be moving away from long hours of work and more in to leisure activities as a main stay of our time (due to tech massively increasing productivity), yet we still work the same amount of ours for a wage that has remained relatively stagnant.

consider necking yourself
you never had culture to begin with
you're fucking american
trashcan of world
all scum on this earth live in america and strive to
that's why 40%+ of jew population is in USA

Go on faggot. I'm in your thread now.

separation of mind from reality
aka religion.

I will refer to individuals who subscribe to mainstream postmodern thought and politics "liberals" from here on out, even though there are varying definitions.

There is obviously a phenomenon, we have all encountered. You can point something out to a liberal, something in their ideology or belief system that completely contradicts another one of their beliefs, and these people who mostly praise logical and science, will perform mental gymnastics to completely delete from their mind what you just said.

I believe the reason they are so willing and able to do this is because they have grown comfortable with this cognitive dissonance that exists at the very core of their belief system.

Materialism vs Separation of Mind and Body

Materialism is dominant obviously, we have seen scientists can switch on a few genes and completely change a humans behavior, people see this, they may not understand it but they accept it. Atheism is rampant and growing, needless to say materialism is prevalent. But Separation of Mind and Body completely contradicts Materialism, in fact the existence of a mind outside the bounds of the body contradicts Materialism on its own. Dissociating one's mind from their body seems to be a necessity to live a *"healthy"* modern, connected life. There is no place in post modernism for the physical truths and inevitabilities of the human body. Undeniable truths about the human body are even deemed offensive in many post modern circles. (Different races have different attributes, different sexes have different strengths, etc..).

The only way is to create a new metaphysics that rejects all forms of monism perenialism and fundemental oneness to the universe. The future needs to be about actualizing and taking control of the self in rebellion of the universe. Which is why nietzsche is the first grumblings of the rebellion of a new age and Evola and the other traditionalists are garbage. Reject the oneness become yourself just as Zeus did in rebellion of Cronus the Jew god.

I always thought they were two separate things, stay with me here. What if I told you the soul and the body are married, yet separate entities. The body being a suit we occupy and pilot through the experience.?

My loose belief is the bodies have an ego as a self preservation mechanism. And that our bodies can, and have been subjected to bad programming. Allowing us to be hacked like a computer.

So applying this to today's culture, it's easy to see how bad the programming is. It's literally everywhere.

The ego is like firmware for the body. The good thing is the soul can patch and update the bad programming. By following your heart/gut instinct you'll be sure to reprogram your body over time to accept the new parameters.

The driving force behind this is the puppet masters who control the world. The silent war has been chipping away for hundreds of years. It's highly complex but can be solved over time by the stopping our trust in these malevolent bastards. We're turning the corner right now as people look back to see what went wrong.

Help me bros. I'm deeply infatuated with a girl I'm 90% sure is a stupid thot. It fucking sucks. If I just had confirmation that she's a whore, the infatuation would end immediately. I want her, but I don't want to want her. It actually fucking sucks and I lost a shit ton of sleep over this the other day. After working overnights, I literally could not sleep at all after getting home. Usually I fall right asleep. Before I ended up staying up all day, my brain tortured the entire time.

Should I just talk to her? That's another issue for me. I'm not good at talking to people, much less women.

Attached: itsthejews.jpg (768x432, 87K)

I WANT WARMTH GODDAMNIT!

Attached: 1554607997867.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

takes me back

you should take cold showers and talk to more girls

ryan gosling pic

>yet we still work the same amount of ours for a wage that has remained relatively stagnant.
Speak for yourself, wagie
The weekend's a loooong way away.

Attached: apu feelin floopy.gif (528x555, 816K)

>I WANT WARMTH GODDAMNIT!
I'm afraid there is only cold for us, even the single tear i've dared to shed has frozen on my cheek.

Attached: 1553442776381.gif (400x260, 1.23M)

you just described what the lyrics from tool - lateralus told us over a decade ago.
"over thinking over analysing seperates the body from the mind, withering my intuition" etc etc

>how to fix
go do things. not internet.

Why are we still here?
Just to suffer?

Attached: 1548476079829.jpg (331x271, 25K)

eh it gets old, women are sweaty little heat furnaces, it's hard for a man to get any sleep

The jews are responsible. See pic related.

Attached: hebrews.jpg (600x461, 110K)

you need to lurk at least two whole years before you could possibly be ready to post, if ever. I highly suggest you never post again.

Breath is the bridge between mind and body you fucking brainlet, without it you die

The warmth i've lost, the comrades i've lost, it doesn't stop hurting

Attached: 1553283258167.png (605x451, 331K)

Nothing you can do Goyim. Now sit down and shut up.

Attached: 30018672 copy.jpg (450x556, 81K)

i reference this quote quite frequently day to day

You make a lot of sense. Most of the time the most effective way to trigger someone nowadays isn't a personal insult, but criticizing their ideologically formed identity.

Stretching, as a ways of getting in touch with the physical sensation of having a body.
Breathing, to the same end.
Doing physical excercise, I've taken up climbing, which is great for this purpose because it makes you be quite aware of your full body and it's movement, and also of the emotions like fear that tend to pop up from being high up. It really teaches you to control your self, on all levels really. But any full body sport will do this.
Consuming in moderation and the right substances. This means eating healthy and not taking any self-destructive substances. I've gone full sober of cigarettes, weed and alcohol and it's one of the best decisions I've ever made in terms of betterment of quality of life.
And meditation. Truly trying to enjoy the here and now. Bringing the mind to the direct intuitive sensation of being in the present. That is the highest practice of unification possible really. But to meditate effectively, the above described groundwork must be lain.

Keep toiling to the light is really the best advice I can give you.

Attached: 1479683998381.jpg (640x638, 135K)

Attached: This.jpg (494x531, 156K)

the main battle that we have today is called in many forms. "clean slate" vs "genetics determine everything". Nature vs nurture. Call it what you want but it is as if one side instinctively, and almost immediately knows who is part of which.

Basically the whole of society that we have today has been build upon the clean slate. To such an extent that replacing it with a the "nature, dna dictates 100% of what a person does and is capable off" would rip it apart. There are so many laws, so many behaviors and expectations that it would take years for people to re-adjust to it.

and there are religious parties as well in on the joke obviously. Though the jew may hate the muslim and the christian, they still subscribe to this same basic doctrine. It is in basically 90% of the populations interest to keep this lie going, to silence us and to enlarge it further so that they can keep running away from the ever larger growing inconsistencies in scientific law that is the flagship of our ideology. Because nothing beats destroying the clean slate when you have to go to your doctor for a rare medical condition, like a transplant and then hear that your dna matters. Or when you are told that your mixed race child cannot get either of yours. Or when you are a lead researcher that tries to eliminate a genetic illness, but then get accused of genetics by this violent cognitive dissonance by the clean slater retards.

The empire crumbles. Also, nice pic op, something I dont have....

I trust you to make the right decision JC

Boomers broke the chain of tradition, turning the West into something hypocritical and vile

Read culture of Narcissism by Christopher Lasch and revolt of the Elites. the myth of the machine: Pentagon of power is also a goood book.

Note: These are serious works, not blogposts and forum posts or the shitbooks every fucker with a podcast puts out. So approach them with seriousness.

eugenics*, shit

Yes just talk to her and stop being intimidated. Chances are, her being a woman and all, is that she is even more insecure than you are. Seriously it frustrates me to no end seeing men scared of women like dude come on SHE'S JUST A WOMAN. Stop being so insecure you have nothing to be insecure about you will only ever be yourself and I guarantee you your "flaws" are complete non issues. There's nothing to it but to do it bro, you can do it. If she rejects you tough luck find another one. Trust me you get over it.

Oh and also please for the love of God don't tell her you have feelings for her until she is interested in you, they hate that. They want to feel like they have won you over for something more than their looks. Every girl wants to feel like she's special, imagine all the shit she hears from dudes every single day you know what I mean? Develop your empathy. Also don't talk about yourself that much, they want to figure you out on their own, talk about her and ask her questions about what she likes and the stuff she does and her family and friends. Trust your instincts.

We are the collection of our genes. Freewill either originates from them or is altered somehow like light through glass. Switching some genes off (that shouldn't be off) changes both the body and mind. I don't think that is logically inconsistent.

Nope, it is the missing goal identification of individuals, for which when getting to a trend of a too big group, creates cultural genocide.

You can also say that such leader did have psychological problems and their theories could not confirm reality or how humans themself work. Every one of them had a miserable life and possibly did not like the other people to have a better life, so they hated humans.

Basically every theory or ideologicaly can be misused, because human group behavior is too dumb to follow rules.

Ha, I had exactly the same issue as you have had. My brain was torn between judgement, information gathering, analyzing and "holy shit shes cute". You wouldnt think that its possible but when I was first starting to get mesmerized by one, of similar low value, it was as if I could see the sleigh of hand of the street, con artist. I saw how they picked, how they hid, how they selected for what they wanted you to see. It, along with a host of many other different factors allowed me to steer clear of her, at least philosophically. The trouble with working with a woman is that they get a ton of time to learn how to seduce you. They start to know what you like, what you dont, what you get your rocks off from. The more time you spend with any woman, the higher chances are you will get fucked up.

and they fuck up the most intimate and archaic of your parts of the brain that you are not even aware off that you have. You see, the brain has all of these parts, many of them, scanning and looking for certain things all the time without your awareness. Your Prefrontal cortex, while it may remain a fortress, does not entirely control all of these other parts. And like peasantry that provides the main fortress with food, they will deliver spoiled goods to you, detracting from your power.

If shit has started with you as it has, I would suggest to GTFO immediately. Cheap tricks are no substitute for real quality. If you label a woman to be shitty, correctly, with enough effort, time and coherent language, then she probably is. And no matter what your brain at that point says otherwise will change that. Coworkers and people in this society are 90% pure garbage and have no idea what makes a good woman (basically only people like us have some good judgement).

So yea, find a different spot where she cannot learn, and where your brain cannot fool you. Eventually it will pass, as it has for me.

The mind does need a religion-alike belief system for self-identification and goal in life.
The body does need a supporting group (otherwise you get sick).

Materialism is only the reflection for having no good value system for bigger groups to make them work (different cultures).
Otherwise you need to have clear rules, possibly super bad to adapt (to foreign threads or technology) by one power group/elite.

Could you reflect on that?

baseado e vermelho pilulado

>metaphysics
you're trying too hard. it's very simple.

nature vs. nuture. People believe the latter when it's actually the former. They are allowed to believe this because sociology is more advanced (as in, it has reached its endgame) faster than biology.

It's very simple... to end the clown world delusion:
legalize the genetic engineering of human embryos, and there will be and END to the HORROR

Attached: 1554689743379.jpg (852x480, 40K)

Attached: 1552996411028.jpg (225x225, 5K)

/thread

Attached: 1555163587773-1598613334.png (768x768, 712K)