BANNED FOR POLITICAL OPINION

For the second time in the same month, I have been range banned by coping queer mods that couldnt handle my political opinion and the fact I dont shoot myself in the foot by larping as a nazi. Well guess what faggots, I threw some pocket change at a pass (two in fact!) so that you can't rangeban me out of the discussion any more. Now you will have to IP ban me with a information trail stating why with a reference to the post! And since I dont usually break rules, just trigger nancies, good luck faggots.

VOTE ANNING
PRIVATE PROPERTY RIGHTS ARE SUPREME

That is all.

Attached: 1555261456768.png (923x713, 16K)

>i got tricked into spending money

Attached: Bernie-Sanders-AP77174442780-768x544.jpg (768x544, 46K)

>thinking 40USD is actually a lot of money
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

good speed, nigger

all you shitskins will pay this way or another

Attached: 0rkAT-RMuW0.jpg (604x604, 52K)

I am white and motivated
Now commies cant censor me with a unaccountable range ban just because I wreck their shit arguments with extreme sarcasm

I guess you are just pretty stupid and definitley a newfag, huh?

Attached: 1553531390718.jpg (1055x1331, 242K)

and yeah, you are not white anyway

Attached: tvop49cxrxf21.jpg (1200x1200, 97K)

>voting for a faggot

No.

Kys faggot I have been posting for years and usually just wait bans out but getting range banned twice within a month because braindead commie mods cant handle the bants means that yes I will throw some pocket change at a pass

try me now faggot

What makes him a faggot? Because I am fairly sure he is not a pro gay homosexual like you. Which is probably why you're calling him a faggot. Kys queer you commies cant censor shit now

Attached: 1555265323395.jpg (225x225, 11K)

We love you OP. Show these smegma-eating commies and glowniggers what's up. Fuck UStar or whatever the government front running this website is called.

you hate commies and hate nazies, so who the fuck are you?

faggot

Attached: 5vC048r.jpg (530x530, 22K)

someone edit this to have him giving an indian blankets please

lolrite?

I am pro white and smart enough not to larp as a stormnigger in front of mainstream cameras ie your worst nightmare glownigger

>Ustar
thanks for the tip

>thinks mods care about rules
T. Kraut user with the conspiracy threads who gets 3 day off topic bans 80% of the time

The range ban probably is just because aussies are such awful posters, but doesnt matter either way. They suck dick either way on a daily basis

>not using a good free vpn
>funding hiro
kys

The first time I got it because I was in a thread shitting all over anarchists and commies that were asspained that private property rights exist, lasted a week and I got settled into triggered faggots in /tv/ anyway.
Second time was earlier tonight as I was in a fraiser anning thread telling some wanker he is in fact a wanker and they range banned me for basically stating that they made an anning voter out of me, probably thinking I wasnt going to pay for a pass, probably because 20USD seems like 2k to commies with no jobs.

Hiro can suck my dick and the majority of VPNs are actually banned from posting anyway

you can't be pro-white cuz you are an indian or whatever else shitskin nigger

Kys mohammed cry more that communism is a joke and that anyone larping as a nazi for progressive cameras is a dud that might as well be controlled opposition

I know communism is retarded shit wich must be banned all over the world. as you should know we trew it in the trash allmost 30 years ago.

but this doesn't change the fact that you are a shitsking nigger banned for shitposting and spent your mounth earnings to get back and do it again.

>good
>free
Lolwut

Delete this

So your asspain stems from me suggesting larping like a nazi in front of mainstream progressive cameras is retarded. May I ask, are you retarded user? How can that possibly a net gain for white people?
>months earnings
hahaha I am not in russia m8 hahahahaha 20USD is basically 2 cents hahahahaha

fuck niggers and fuck jannies

Attached: 1542458691553.png (331x10000, 160K)

absolutely based

Attached: 1555256674246.jpg (785x644, 171K)

Good for you man fuck the commie NEETs. They cant imagine what it's like to not spend their money on tendies and hentai

Its like they have never heard of good boy points

I got banned because I said jews gangstalked me in an Israeli election thread, huehuehuehuehue.

> (OP)
>>i got tricked into spending money
> (You)
>>thinking 40USD is actually a lot of money
>hahahahahahahahahahahaha

even worse, you doxxed yourself in the process

stupid nigger shill

>doxxed
>implying a throwaway email that has nothing but IP is any different to having a transcript tied to IP here
hahahaha cope more you absolute faggot commie queer unable to censor me any more hahahahaha

Yes it does seem that mods are fags

Attached: 1555268825298.png (425x425, 252K)