What's the cause of this? Why aren't people interested in stop motion anymore?

What's the cause of this? Why aren't people interested in stop motion anymore?
Niggers?

Attached: 1537836261.jpg (1080x1201, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ug2DOoxJ1g&lc=
youtube.com/watch?v=sNBms9je700
youtube.com/watch?v=f19hF7-nT8g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Storylines are shit, too preachy too "diverse"

Fpbp

>Rotten Tomatoes critics like something

Sorry, I only value the opinions of those who aren't complete retards.

Cause once Pixar got going, they started shitting em out one after the other till they didnt feel special any more.

Maybe if it was a haunted movie it would have done Better.

this, pixar jews drained any apetite for animation by drowning the market for the past 2 decades

>caring about fantasy in 2019
I mean if your under the age of 18 I guess

Stop motion is disturbing.

Could they have designed an uglier less visually appealing character? Not saying that's the reason but come the fuck on. Also Lsika's stories and writing are fucking B movie grade and they just lean on the stop-motion gimmick in an attempt to camouflage the sub-standard narratives. Beautiful animation alone can't carry a shitty production if the writing is trash. I love stop motion. I work in CGI. Laika feels like it's all hype. Have they WRITTEN anything even remotely compelling?

so you think that the only reason people don't watch a movie is because of how it's made?

Attached: you are stupid.jpg (1163x715, 68K)

CGI will allways appeal more to normies. It's why the space battles turned shit in episode VI.

Stop motion has been delegated to youtube videos involving LEGO;, it's dead as an art.

This.
I can see how stop motion made some of their other films; Corpse Bride, Coraline even more spooky.
Maybe that's their niche.

Wasted effort. Stop-animation shouldn't be wasted on tranny propaganda.

It's not the animation
This movie in particular just looked lame as fuck

I loved Corpse Bride. I also recently enjoyed Kubo but I think that was a different studio?

Kubo and the 2 strings had me in tears and tight in the chest. This is shit.

Attached: B25BCFD5-1FEE-443B-974D-D118CC372832.jpg (1280x720, 400K)

Hollywood hasn't been able to do good stories since about 2001. That's why almost everything is a reboot or remake of a previous story. Audiences have picked up on this. So the only way to get blockbuster turnout is to put your movie in a franchise fans are already invested in so they feel like they have to see it to keep up. No one cares to see an original because they don't expect to see a good new story anymore.

The main character's nose makes him look like a blowup doll in that thumbnail.

this, white men need to grow up

being weak and "nerdy" is costing us our women

>video related
youtube.com/watch?v=0ug2DOoxJ1g&lc=

The only people who show up to movie theaters anymore are the golems npcs made by the Disney Corporation. And niggers for some reason.

animation needs to be cute or realistic (and that's mostly anime and mango thing), that thing is neither

Based on the title, looks like Evolution propaganda. Even normies are sick of propaganda.

Because stop motion and 2D animation are outdated. Only /co/ faggots will disagree with this.

Attached: 5A17E3AC-6590-4B4F-87EC-CB390D6124A4.gif (500x440, 2.36M)

only henry sellick can make stop motion movies that people actually want to see.

Phox phox phox phox

>Why aren't people interested in stop motion anymore
>implying it's just stop motion
Turns out people don't enjoy being moralized in their free time.

I went to see this, it wasn't as good as Coraline or Kubo, or any of their earlier work. The last twenty minutes in the Himalayas are OK. It wasn't too preachy (though there was the obligatory Mary Sue character), but it wasn't very funny either.

Kubo had me in tears once that cover of “While My Guitar Gently Weeps” started playing. 10/10

What even is this garbage movie? You need to turn your fucking TV off user. I haven't watched TV in 3 years and my life is so much better if it weren't for this place I'd be happy.

The writers never came back from the writers strike. Since then it's all been reboots and remakes and reality TV. For decades studios paid writer kikes and then realized that the writers had done such a good job dumbing down their audience that the studios didn't even need them anymore. Do you really need writing to make Transformers make billions of $ and since you don't need writers why would you pay them? It's like McDonalds offering salads now corporations respond to the market. Basically as long as America is full of stupid people with $ the movies are just going to get worse and worse so lets import more stupid people and make sure they have jobs thanks Trump. He even was mocking the white male working class saying how many more jobs women were getting I actually hate that orange faggot now. 4 years of HRC would have been hell but it would have fired the right up instead of let them be complacent Israel worshiping boomercons.

The trailer makes it look like homo propaganda.
youtube.com/watch?v=sNBms9je700

There's nothing wrong with the theory of evolutoin it's when they decide science is a religion and that theories are treatise that's the problem. The left threw out God so they end up worshiping anything else as God what you don't believe in climate change then you're trying to kill Gaia the Mother Goddess so we have to kill you first and don't you dare say the Sun/Son/Apollo has any effect on the weather here that's patriarchal blasphemy we all know that Gaia is supreme and don't need no man to tell her her weather she just decides it based on her emotional response to the creatures riding on her back. That's LITERALLY WHAT THEY THINK but they'll never ever admit it out loud.

Is that the British stop motion guy? His last 2 or 3 movies have been getting shitty as well I really love Chicken Run though classic movie.

Its simple, if the name is not pixer it not going to sell.Just like if the name of a new consel is not name ninty,sexbot one and sonnie it not going to sell.

Agreed, Kubo was great. This bigfoot movie looked so lame and the designs were very unappealing.

I didnt even know it existed

Burned out pothead idiot voices the ape. It's cut and paste no value comedy. Kids don't care about the shit. Adults don't care about the shit.

There you go give me a Pulitzer.

Kubo is a Laika production, as is Coraline and The Box Trolls.

There's nothing wrong with watching art.

I'm Zach galifinalianinkinalsteinowitz be a burn out like me fellow kids let's all just smoke and drink into our 30s but we'll still totally get chicks based off of our charisma who cares if we're dead by 45? What do you mean job we all just have trust funds man it's so cool don't go to school let's just smoke another joint man aren't I your whacky jew friend let me ruin your wedding can't have white goyims and shiskas breeding after all!

10/10
their most recent piece of subversion is "beach bum", go to /tv/ and they shill it like its kino, maybe its a troll because its so fucking retarded

Nobody wants to watch an animation about a giant nig— I mean ape.

What's the point of publicly announcing box office sales? Is this just another avenue for kike producers to fellate themselves over?

Attached: 1520015425416.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

Yet ANOTHER stop motion film with characters with stupid squashed noses. The same sort of humour that is in every other stop motion feature. Why can't they do something new? I love Ardman, I grew up watching W&G whilst making my own films. But this formula is 10-15 years outdated. I guess they stick to it because they need to rake in sales to be granted the budget to make the film in the first place. It's just disappointing for me, the medium has boundless capabilities and yet they don't venture outside the comfort zone.

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 96K)

youtube.com/watch?v=f19hF7-nT8g

Attached: stop-motion-macabre.jpg (960x448, 48K)

>Oy vey only 5.6 million in two days!
Kys

ya but would you put your dick in one of the nose holes thats the real question