Red pill me on creating a fake facebook account

red pill me on creating a fake facebook account

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (1920x1080, 18K)

Can't be too hard to have a fake social media most people just have a whole fake life instead.

>>make fake account with some boomers picture
>>follow lots of resteraunt raunt pages, local businesses ect
>>build up history on the account, make friends post boomer shit
>>after a few months begin to message the local businesses
>>now here's the kicker, you can write on a businesses Facebook page and they can't do shit about it.
>>so in your message you're gonna mention that you're going to put a negative review of their resteraunt on the business's page
>>offer to take it down for a small donation of bitcoin
>>unlimited faceberg money

Kek why is Jewing so funny?

No.

i had a semi legit account on it and they banned me because muh name, and wanted me to send them an ID.
i said never again to feceberg

Lies, I did this and my local vet deleted my request for staff to take pet weight issues seriously.

my neighbors are sick to shit of this passive agressive vet being rude to them, and nobody believes that it's because their pets are all grossly obese. I implored the business to do more to engage with pet owners but they didn't give a shit.

"Give a man a mask..." Jkd, the jews are always watching.

funny, people say 'get out of this shithole while you can' about Jow Forums but i'd arther be here than facebook.

doesn't say much for facebook. at least here the content is roughly the same but no one is desperate for likes and followers.

i'm also not threatened to show my drivers license like facebook does.

reminder that fb requires you to post ID now to prove your real identity.. I lost my account due to that and lost tons of clients and potential clients. If you are smart don't build a client base on fb.

I don't know how Facebook is in America, but here in Brazil boomers took over it in 2014 and now all there is on Facebook is food posting and boomer tier memes

You have to avoid edgy names. I had one fake FB for years with a neutral name, for trollings sake, I changed it to "The Patriarch" and started posting on feminist facebook groups. I lasted around 2 weeks before getting banned,

meanwhile they let troll accounts run rampant and pedos roam free. also heaps of private crime groups.

the "intellectuals" on facebook are the worst.

the fights they have in the comments on facebook make race threads on Jow Forums feel like comedy.

notice how facebook never cared about white supremacists until they got pressure about it? but for years they let videos of jihadis spread.

don't get me wrong I have no dog in the race debate, am not racist at all, but facebook is the worst hypocrite network right up there with twitter.

Same here. I told them I was a tranny and the name on my ID doesn’t match my new identity. They bought it but they must have been keeping a close eye on me because I got suspended 3 times for literally nothing then banned when I said muslims are half retarded from centuries of inbreeding.

>banned when I said muslims are half retarded from centuries of inbreeding

facebook is cyber-incest. they don't like being reminded. hypocrites.

A vet is a different ball game, you're dealing with a business that doesn't have much competition, if your pet is sick you go to the nearest one in most cases, if not you don't shop around. The business you blackmail has to be the kind of business that lives off its reputation and not its location. Think sweet shops ice-cream parlors, hairdressers. If the person deletes your post, just post it up again. Its not like a small business is going to have a social media operator.

>reminder that fb requires you to post ID now to prove your real identity
The fuck are you on about?

facebook is the reason why liberals are going bonkers. they get dropped on by twitter posers and the worst algorithms ever.

it wasn't blackmail, it was legitimate concern for their business and the animals. There are a few different vets in my postcode, only a few miles apart. Their reputation is abysmal and they are quite recent, only moving to the area 6 months ago. It's become a local joke that the vet is right next to the Chinese restaurant but rather than mock them for poor planning, I told them to get up on their soapboxes and preach pet health, because saying what the owner wants to hear is just abhorrent medical practice.

A vet that can only fix one kind of animal is called a doctor.

Jow Forums : general degeneracy, racism, bullies, have been banned and blocked from carriers, the odd murder, child soldier training etc

facebook; you are owned in full by mark Zuckerberg. all images stripped and data replaced = theft. responsible for terrorist attacks, subversion, undermining democracy, live murder, rape, infant murder, exploiting children directly, actually inviting them in, accepting unlawful consent, privacy invasions, sold out, sheep in a shed, lambs to the slaughter, every page coded with 911, thousands of deaths, wars started, mass immigration.... the list goes on and one

facebook has had nothing but a devastating effect on humanity. 2 billion people and counting.

an ugly, foul monopoly big brother. stalks people in their phones. americans, following people around in their own countries.

nuthin but massive hate for you zuck and everyone who gives you money.

It's the same, the jews are always watching :)

yeah of course. I cant wait to be sent an unwanted private message from some asshole on facebook invading my space like he's entitled to.

that network makes people go mental and they pretend they aren't. on Jow Forums, no one is pretending to be a cunt then pretending they aren't.

re how minorities are treated:

Jow Forums : absolutely terrible low end subhuman commentary.

facebook: the same, and faceback sells their fucking data for money, spies on them, lets strangers in thru the back door to mine their data, exploits them, shoves ad nauseum ads in their faces, absorbs them into mainstream America and politics, the list goes on. makes money from the sick, the poor, the elderly, just revolting.

Mark it as "other" for gender. I did this with my 4th account, and never had to create a new one even though my posting habits remained exactly the same. This was a few years ago, so things may have changed, but it seems they go less hard on tranny accounts than regular accounts.

easy. just get a prepaid mobile sim, get some cheap access for it, register with some shit email provider like gmail, create your facebook account. done. they most likely will try and verify your mobile number if it's requested, but it's cool: once the accounts are confirmed, get rid of the sim. you won't need it any more. don't be a fucking retard and use a photo taken from a public site that's easily found via google image search and come up with a name that isn't retarded. lock down the account via the privacy settings so nobody see anything of any value on the profile. that's about it, MR. POLICE OFFICER.