Redpill me on Bolsonaro huebros

Redpill me on Bolsonaro huebros
What did he do since he took office? Is he a deception?

Attached: bolsonaro_top.jpg (625x415, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bf0heElQWu0
youtu.be/Fw1dKaA-FH0
youtube.com/watch?v=kzOkza_u3Z8
youtu.be/9c0b4BSDvU0
imdb.com/title/tt0317248/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
imdb.com/title/tt0861739/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've told this before, it was going to be a tiozão government. He has no articulation with either legislative chamber, so all that's left for him to do are small executive changes: no more speed traps, no more summer time-zone, etc.

Zionist shill, just like Trump is in America. He’s mostly supported by fat boomers and self-hating mulattos.

Attached: B2C29699-595D-4D94-9CAC-CBAB5A8E2A1E.jpg (222x225, 30K)

He can't just simply declare himself dictator? I think the army is backing him

I knew it

Attached: 51d7ea6f771c4c8590c41e8447fbd5bc2a73a84e.png (587x565, 171K)

The army would put the weird looking VP boomer as alpha monkey, I guess. He is just yet another jewish scam to please rednecks.

To be fair though, he’s their least corrupt politician. That still doesn’t make him good however.

Attached: CDC7BDBF-C794-4737-8F14-2F97B16A64C4.jpg (1024x768, 85K)

>It's her turn *yiff yiff*

He has ties to both Kosher Nostra and a rogue police faction that takes over crime in Rio.

It's well summarized here: youtube.com/watch?v=bf0heElQWu0

He's a zionist.
And brazilian politics are ruled by freemasons.
Nothing to see here...

- sucked bibi's dick
- got putin angry
- got islamic countries angry
- fucked petrobras up on the first opportunity
- took trump's dick in the butt for free
- said a lot of shit on twitter
- hire and fire a bunch of people from the same positions multiple times

In Brazil that doesn't mean much

>What did he sign at 1:20 ???
youtu.be/Fw1dKaA-FH0

youtu.be/Fw1dKaA-FH0

youtu.be/Fw1dKaA-FH0

Nobody that gets elected will ever change anything.

when will br chimps realize their problem is not political but race? No country with those levels of mongrelization has any chance, it's millions of them, literally 90% of the population

youtube.com/watch?v=kzOkza_u3Z8

that always leads to high crime rates, corruption, no trust, decay

Attached: world_IQ_2akajs01imacg335bv0025v030.png (6460x3455, 1.9M)

kek

Saved.

Attached: índice.jpg (635x797, 54K)

He's dumb but his heart is in the right place. It's always the same bullshit: we either have the left brainwashing us and using the Gov to hold power or something right selling our shit to gringos and making bad decisions.

Our past leftist governments used to inject big loads of money into multiple tv channels and newspaper for government projects advertising. There were cases that most of those vehicles budgets came right from that money. Bolsonaro already cut most of those "investments" and you can already see the media bashing him for the most mundane and stupid shit. Think about the media bashing Trump nonstop, it's the same thing here.

Also, he needs the congress support to push his electoral promisses forward. Unfortunately for him, he's struggling to get that support, since we still have a lot of leftist parasites in the congress.

So yes, he's basically Trump.

you are right, unironically

youtu.be/9c0b4BSDvU0

You're a fucking retard. He's the best leader we've had since Dom Pedro II.

USA is a mutt country and probably better than yours memefag

what is golden shower?

He is useless.

and Christian and former military. 1000 times better than the alternative that's for sure

>Is he a deception?
not at all user. he's everything I ever hoped him to be and more, he actually still manages to surprise me still.
What was I hoping him to be, might you ask: an insufferable retard.

Not really, he likes the army way more than the army likes him.

>he’s their least corrupt politician.

Attached: 1502991054261.gif (390x277, 2.29M)

our great leader just it

suck jewcock

he quite literally announced today his propaganda budget. he's doing exactly the same thing but instead dumping it all on edir macedo's lap instead of the marinhos.

traitor

let's put it like this. he spent almost his entire earning a sallary in the tunes of 5k usd/month (60k/annum -- I'm doing the exchange rate for 4 mijões, anões). He has 15 million in real state, declared, he bank rolled his brother in law variety store franchise/chain, his other relatives lottery ticket selling chain stores (that's big money down here), and before he decided to run for presidency he was daclaring 1m total in assets, and just decided he should revise that to 6m right after he went fort he run, or risk lowballing it too much. Nothing to see there right? Besides, he has CLOSE ties with a fucking paramilitary mafioso like organization, who in their turn run illegal gambling, prostitituon, pirate cable tv (yeah, lol, I knwo), protection schemes (classic mafia like - pay us or we'll destroy your shit, but don't mind it too much, no one will steal from you ever again), smuggling and assassinations. How close do you ask? Well, for starters his freaking neighbour was involved in a very high profile recent political assassination, and he was of that organization.

Attached: D4J-SM1UYAAVA7J.jpg (640x400, 23K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-15 11-43-07.png (586x526, 183K)

look out humans

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-15 11-44-55.png (586x556, 224K)

Based

Attached: Dmhq8bCWwAEkJj7.jpg (680x680, 88K)

south american governments just spent the last 30 years trying to rid themselves of imperialism oppression and dictatorships.
bolsonaro is a traitor

>imperialism oppression
not a thing

all you need to see.

Attached: ffraz_abr_2812189356-e1546037295800-1024x606.jpg (1024x606, 55K)

they were talking about forming some kind of mutual security and prosperity agreement with other south american countries
bolsonaro just walked away from that

and on the assassination allegations, I meant for hire. Movie like hitmen, literally.

thanks user, appreciate that. I was half expecting the loyalists to jump up on those remarks with nothing more than of ad hominem and moronic expletives. I noticed they've been a lot quieter recently.

israel and the us are not the friends of the brazilian people

>forgiving
Who is there to forgive? Who are these people currently blaming for the Holocaust? No one around today did it.

what the hell is he even talking about?
it not his place to forgive anyone on behalf of the jews

that man doesn't make sense. He talks just because he feels he needs to, his sycophants enable him and then he starts to think his brainfarts are worth a damn. He can hardly make a coherent statement about any subject, and even worse, he proved beyond any doubt that he couldn't even read from a teleprompter -- do you remember those kids who never could read gud? He's one of those. On the retard front, for comparisons sake, he beats Dubya by at least 30 iq points (less) -- putting him well below the functional line.

It's what your mother does to put bread on your table.

what's he saying ? the families of former nazis and jews should forgive and forget because they have so much in common now oppressing brazilians ?

>bolsomito is good and everyone who points something wrong he did is bad
The absolute state of Brazilian politics

It was either him or PT with literally 1984 gov and brainwashing.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-15 12-17-53.png (572x747, 268K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-15 12-19-18.png (529x417, 274K)

No. Bolsonaro is based for that

>1984
that was funny, I hope you notice the irony and at least two layers of ambiguity.

Just read what I wrote, you retard.
He's not "good" by far, it's just the left is a cancer, Bolsonaro is just chemo therapy. And if faggots like you keep voting blindly for bullshit like "racist" "homophobic" for the usual shit that the left has, it'll just be chemos until we die from your cancer.

Which of the dozen of "planos de governo" PT showed you read? Seus merdas, vc querem de verdade ditadura, mas são retardados o suficiente pra acreditar que realmente vai ser do proletariado.

So you blindly believe every post you read on Jow Forums?

Reminder that your dear innocent Lula will die in jail, and all the propaganda coming from your dirty blogs can't change that.

Attached: lula-pf-curitiba-825x509.jpg (825x509, 108K)

He's a former captain who left the army for congressobux while his VP is a retired four-star general. So no, he can't.

I actually believed

Now i'm just blackpilled about Brazilian politics

the zoomer generation over there is the equivalent to the Millenial gen from the US

60% of the young are left wing imbecils, 20% are muh capitalism/ancap retards (yes, its pretty big here) and the other 20% are catholics/olavetes which, despite being jew nutlickers, are probably the most based

Oh yeah, and the country is becoming incresingly more mutted. If you even dare say you don't want to put your penis in a black girl you are called a racist piece of shit. In this sense the right wing is even more cucked than the left - they actively reinforce this absolutely retarded idea that everyone is equal and race is just skin color.

a real minion.
it's funny how you guise come here an can't even english properly. Why do you come here to proselytize the baselessness (that was very much itentional) of your dear leader for an international audience when you're yourself keenly aware of the fact that you fail the most basic prerequisites to do so? Those being, being able to communicate in the common language of this board. Stop littering this place with your (quite literal) illiteracy and go spend some time on an english course in the favela community center before you decide to come back to pester us again.

Bolsonaro is not the savior of this God forsaken country - he is too deep into the jew's pocket
I agree that he was better than the alternative, but he's still shit.

where's the evidence

Lula is nothing of mine. he's exactly where he should be, in jail. He's a corrupt fucker. Do you know who else is one? Bolsonaro and his entire family, including the extended part. They all deserve to rot in jail you moron.

theres nothing to forgive if it didnt happen.

it's bullshit, nigger

zero proof, retard

Everyone in latinoamerica is a nigger.

>he thinks his English is good

Attached: 6vhql2ySE1qb8m44o1_500.jpg (421x427, 38K)

Brazil bros, my gf is taking a 2 week trip to Brazil for university credit with a group of about 20 other students in a couple weeks. Should I be scared? What should she do to make sure she stays safe?

Attached: 1526014707926.jpg (480x454, 76K)

I agree. you have to do an ethnic cleansing. sterilize everyone below 100 IQ, that would be a great start

ask her not to come.
She can get extra credits elsewhere while not risking her life.

what state?

does it matter?

>parrots leftist propaganda
>I-I don't support anyone!
Pathetic. Just go ahead and start the revolution already, comrade. Good luck.

>letting gf travel alone
Best case scenario she gets beheaded, worst case scenario she gets BLACKED and you are left raising Tyrone's kid.

>he thinks it's propaganda.
>while he promotes propaganda.
~cute

I don't know, I think they are going all over. I haven't been able to convince her not to go. She said they will at least go to Rio de Janeiro. She is a pretty white girl.

You just outed yourself, wigger.

Let's see, he's Jewed up the government (even more than it was) and he's threatened some people, I think. That about sums it up.

>rio
she's good as dead m8

link. maybe the first time you will provide source for anything

oh ok, nothing. what an absolute fucking nigger

he is great you faggot frog.
he is 2nd trump

"travel". she will fuck a bunch of niggers here, it's over

woah there leaf. We do not behead anyone down here. We only quarter them so we can fit in a single trash bag. Those are expensive, you know?

So, genuine question, what were Brazilians hoping for from Bolsonaro?
The country is mixed beyond belief. The Whites left have little to no racial identity.

>7
to RIO? hahahaha. pray she doesn't get killed or get gangraped willingly by hordes of niggers

OY VEY, WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE!!!! I WANT MY ATTOURNEY HERE!!!!I'LL GANGSTALK YOU, GOY!!!!

Fuck off, search for it if you are curious.

chimping out. ok

definitely

You forgot Castelo Branco and Médici.

What can I tell her to do to keep her safer? She is my life I can't lose her.

they wanted to break away from the imf because too many restrictions and foreign control.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-15 12-42-49.png (529x459, 223K)

ha, you would have to ask from someone from rio, but I think just not going to nigger hellholes, "baile funks" and degenerate things like that and you will be fine, most likely. I think the best neighborhoods there are places like leblon, ipanema and such. but again, someone from rio needs to confirm this. I'm just an outsider, but I know that rio can be a very violent place

>Rio.
My father loved Rio. It was his favorite city, besides Rome.
He still wouldn't take me there due to how dangerous it is.
Never leave the apartment building, possibly.

go to liveleak.
show her some gory stuff, brazillian crime, brazillian police, those are good starter search terms. She probably already did, but have her rewatch city of god and elite squad, then remind that are fictional works and reality is much worse.

imdb.com/title/tt0317248/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
imdb.com/title/tt0861739/