Chink supremacism bad, globalism good

nationalinterest.org/feature/why-america-must-maintain-ideological-dominance-52082
>For the Chinese, or more particularly, the majority Han population, there is the supremacist belief that the Han are the greatest people, the creators of the most sophisticated polity, and to whom other peoples and states should be deferential.

>For Han-supremacists, it is right and proper that China dominates international politics because China was the most advanced, culturally refined, and humane civilization in history. Han-supremacy is anchored in millennia and is a core component of Chinese political culture. Consequently, it is a far deeper force than Communism or capitalism. Han culture is viewed as the epitome of civilized life and contains traditional values of industriousness, discipline, patriotism, love of the Han and their history.
>In China, the idea of a Civil Rights Movement that would aid the condition of women and minorities, and so undermine Han-supremacy, is unthinkable.

Attached: 33433.png (1284x1257, 1.02M)

>Ideology also provides Washington with key advantages. As a free and open society, the United States is a better ally for states in Africa, Asia, and Latin America, than China, whose alliances are frequently characterized by abuse of its erstwhile ally’s people and resources. In contrast to China, U.S. decision-making is transparent to allies, it is a dynamic and inclusive society, and has a long history of protecting the interests of its allies, and treating them as equal partners. America’s free and open political principles make the United States a more valuable and dependable ally.

>China’s conception of victory is deeply disturbing, disagreeable, and dangerous for stability: the Middle Kingdom returned to dominance, with all other states in a subordinate position. “Why China Fights” is for Han-supremacy. “Why the U.S. Fights” is to preserve a future free and open, and to prevent the hegemony of a great power governed by a nation-based supremacist ideology. The Sino-American conflict will determine whether the security and position of Washington are maintained, and freedom and open societies remain the dominant ideal in international politics. Or whether America will lose, and freedom is supplanted by authoritarianism and Han-supremacism.

wtf I like chink supremacism now.

sorry
no globohomo

We gave up hegemony to babysit brown people

>We gave up hegemony
>is at war with anyone who doesn't want "liberal democracy"

Attached: 1489627009027.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

they gave it up without knowing it

China is globalist too.
So we are fucked no matter what.

>as a free and open society, the united states

Attached: notsureif.jpg (252x219, 13K)

Shut the fuck up balkanigger I will rape your donkey and throw pebbles at your windows

Excuse me for I have said balkanigger instead of balticnigger

This is because I am a retard

yes, but they are (for now at least) far less degenerate than the US.
The propaganda that will come from China will be less damaging to Europe compared to the ones that comes from the US.

Attached: 1551360523571.jpg (3864x3072, 3.06M)

How do I learn more about the contemporary revival of Han culture?

Plus I recommend the pictured book for anyone interested in this topic.

Attached: IMG_5739.jpg (334x500, 46K)

it's either really bad translated or chinksects really speak like that.
I couldn't understand much of it without reading a sentence or paragraph multiple times.

Chink tourists/occasional Chink men dating gold diggers/ property > US globohomo and Jewish supremacy

You mean Jewish ideological dominance

If it only Japan supremacy.
It's all because of you American clowns reject them, now we got a discount Japan.

Don't include 6ix9ine in that asshole

>As a free and open society, the United States is a better ally for states in Africa, Asia, and Latin America, than China, whose alliances are frequently characterized by abuse of its erstwhile ally’s people and resources. In contrast to China, U.S. decision-making is transparent to allies, it is a dynamic and inclusive society, and has a long history of protecting the interests of its allies, and treating them as equal partners. America’s free and open political principles make the United States a more valuable and dependable ally.

TOP KEK, America is a shadow of its former self. Too busy tearing itself apart via identity politics to face a problem as big as CHYNA. Also, you're a shit ally.

>“Why the U.S. Fights” is to preserve a future free and open, and to prevent the hegemony of a great power governed by a nation-based supremacist ideology.

Lol. Seriously. That hasn't been true since the 1940s.

Globalism is trash and has enabled the Chinese to not only dominate the industrial base of the developed world by peasant labor advantage and centralized decision making with expansive state-backed loans(which have subsided in recent years).

China faces some major problems for dominating the world (disregarding nuclear war)
1. Not enough food.
2. Their navy sucks (this will take decades to fix)
3. Their military doesn't have hardened veterans to lead their men.
4. Major demographics problems, right now they have enough men to waste in a long shitty war with massive losses, but those men are ageing out all the time and the current men are fat, soft, onions, beta maxs.
5. Their propaganda sucks and is ineffective in the west. (While China is eating hollyjew programming for breakfast)

China will lose and they'll need to move in the next decade or two or lose their chance. I don't see them pulling ahead in mil. tech, and the next war will probably be fought by robots and other drones.

>Our side = good
>Other side = bad

That book is kind of a meme and mistranslated for clickbait according to most Chinese PLA experts. Check out pretty much anything from Jamestown foundation. Their recent work "China's evolving military strategy" follows the evolution of the academy of military sciences publications called the science of military strategy. Much more authoritative than two colonels book on "war in a globalized age."

I remember China posing as globalist too not so long ago

>false dichotomy
>Jewish/Han tricks

They are globalist

i want to get on the winning team

what are the serious options for a western man to go live there, work there, build a business and a life there.

Another fucking dumb false premised paradigm

Globalism bad, chink supremacism bad too ok?

Chinks stink and are subhuman.

>We gave up hegemony
Mandatory homosexuality enforced by the military.

Attached: 2020 campaign slogan.jpg (1086x652, 139K)

Doubs, what "ideology"? And why?

If they wanted me to care then I guess they could stop importing immigrants by the hundred million

So based. Yang 2020. Gimmie that 1000$

Jesus Christ, imagine supporting Chinese.
You faggots would rather kowtow to xi jinping like a cuck?

They're angry, scared, and uninformed.

Xi? A cuck? Surely you jest. Want to see a spineless cuck? You probably voted for him. His name is Trump, and his only allegiance is to Israel. What a fucking joke.

Don't sneer at the strong just because you yourself are not.

This is true. Xi is a very strong leader who is admirable

>ideological dominance with USA
Importing millions of foreign rape apes, unconditional support for Israel, gradual destruction of culture, values and ethnic cohesion

>ideological dominance with China
Same but exploitation doesn't have a human face and cheaper shit is being produced en masse.

Fuck both, make White nation-states great again.

Zero, in the last 2 years there's been a crackdown on foreigners who live there.
They fundamentally don't want foreigners.
They crack down even on foreign religions. Banned Judaism, cracked down on Christianity and Islam.
They will not allow for an opening where foreigners may sneak in and manipulate them.

More doubs checked

Interestingly, Western media reported almost nothing on the crackdown on Judaism and the forcible shutdown of the few synagogues that were established there.
But coincidentally a big media campaign against them started when they did this.
Their leadership knows exactly who will try to subvert them and they will not allow them to grow there.

Omerican TV doesn't touch foreign world.

Open BBC, it's the opposite. The British are better fit to charm foreigners, but even so, few like them.

>As a free and open society, the United States
Couldn't make it past this part

>Not enough food.
This is not really a problem for them because they will just continue to buy up your farmland as well as Canada. Australia and Canada will both be de facto Chinese clay within a couple of decades.

doesn't matter really, at this point the West 100% can't fight a major war due to all the non-loyal shitskins. US was able to throw a few hundred thousand Japs into camps, we can't throw millions of spics, chinks, poos, muslims, etc. into camps, we would immediately being fighting an internal civil war, same goes for every western country.

(((diversity))) is division, what's the bigger number 5 or 1?

Attached: bobby b bigger bumber.jpg (670x425, 23K)

Do you even understand what the cultural revolution was? Everyone sold out everyone they knew including family and friends and sent them to their deaths. Human life, environmental concerns, safety, family, animal concerns and human rights mean nothing to the Chinese as a people. They are far, far more degenerate than we are and it will only get worse as they adapt more and more western norms and continue to gain an appetite for everything we have minus any of our conscience.

Indo Europeans gave China civilization they can't innovate only copy.

They must be contained and will. They have no real friends or concept of a shared destiny with the world.

Attached: D37KrExUUAAxtgT.jpg (1364x2048, 134K)

Your reading comprehension is poor

Imagine being an American and thinking that spending 750 billion a year on defense, bombing Afghan sandniggers for 17 years straight and a collection of other 'interventions' and 'liberations' are a force of good. The amount of self deception is amazing.

It's the same kind of ridiculous nonsense that they're spouting about Huawei spying because Huawei delivers better technology than Cisco now.

>B-b-but we want to s-spy on you!

At least the Germans, the Belgians and Italians already gave those fat fucking imperialist Israel cocksuckers the finger, i hope the rest of the world follows soon.

It's the Chinamans turn to fuck shit up now.

Attached: 1550322188853.gif (321x240, 675K)

Whites will be even more disloyal. What incentive do white men have to fight for zog? None. I would gladly team with chinks to kill American zogbot soldiers and patriotards.

Absolute delusion. You say that while everything about our society is crumbling all around us.

The cultural revolution was a political purge in the government by Mao, similar to Stalin's purges in his government. However, it's reaching to say that they are more degenerate than us at this point. What kind of boomer delusion do you have to say that the Chinese are more degenerate than our country at this point? No fucking wonder the Chinese are surpassing us. You boomers are too fucking arrogant to see that our country is collapsing and assume our position is somehow assumed.