Fellow italians

Salvini is being investigated again for refusing to accept african migrants into Italy.
How do we fix this problem?

twitter.com/GiorgiaMeloni/status/1117772625961529347

Attached: it141.jpg (684x492, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZGx-Lg--l4&ab_channel=Cassius
translate.google.it/translate?hl=it&sl=it&tl=en&u=https://www.liberoquotidiano.it/news/politica/13429103/giulia-bongiorno-test-psicologico-giudici-accesso-magistratura.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mDg9HA28PYM
youtu.be/JGRNrYoz6Yw
youtu.be/ZSReHF4mmWI
quindici-molfetta.it/inventiamo-una-banconota-premiata-la-scuola-battistipascoli-di-molfetta_44594.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idk but why dont we all baseline our ethos by demonstrating our comprehension of the man's own input on the matter...

youtube.com/watch?v=dZGx-Lg--l4&ab_channel=Cassius

for the anglosphere

Make Salvini into a literal Saint & have God's blessing for everything that he does.

Salvini won the vote because the majority of m5s voters (yes the party asked their supporters if salvini should be investigated) opposed it (59%).
Hopefully they do not cuck now.

I'm not advocating for violence but ideally when public employees operate against the national interest should fear for their lives

Ironically, the popularity of Lega usually increases when they try shit like this because the majority of the population agrees with Salvini on immigration. Even those that do not vote for him.

>How do we fix this problem?
Scendere in piazza contro la magistratura

Investigate the investigators

The way that Italians have normally handled this is by a knife in the kidneys of those investigating the leader.

Attached: C867A0E7-F9BC-4EB1-B489-A0EEDFA806B4.jpg (1200x1001, 309K)

>Salvini is being investigated again for refusing to accept african migrants into Italy.
>for refusing to accept african migrants into Italy.
Since when was a democratically elected leader closing the boarder a crime?

>Investigate the investigators
this.

I’m still waiting for mass deportations of niggers at the Vatican

Attached: 86E52926-9824-4A32-A719-8C47575FFA27.jpg (430x316, 32K)

the Italian judiciary is corrupt and globalist, an escacmotage is needed to overturn it

a minister loyal to Salvini and a former lawyer is at work for this
>translate.google.it/translate?hl=it&sl=it&tl=en&u=https://www.liberoquotidiano.it/news/politica/13429103/giulia-bongiorno-test-psicologico-giudici-accesso-magistratura.html

>How do we fix this problem?
Easy. You get rid of all the commie judges.

Attached: gcSya8onPajB6FLr_CNy94J3BO1dJhfMTEi2uvmpEuQ2q0tKZuVhDJuUBD0_d6xA[1].png (1493x1567, 549K)

throw the commie judges off a cliff

I say we give no more loans to Italy until they submit, do you goy... guys agree?

Attached: 1538834824964.png (450x488, 269K)

Is reddito di cittadinanza working yet?
I'm pretty tired of news about immigration (even if i'm glad if they really try to stop it), i would like to hear more about other issues.
Flat tax seems pretty unbased, considering the huge amount of greedy richfags still left.
What about minimum wage? I want to come back pls

Thanks for translated link

p*blic s*ctor *mployees are always traitors and parasites in n*oliberal *conomies

This!

youtube.com/watch?v=mDg9HA28PYM

Anyone who bothers Matteo Salvini is my enemy.

They really should

>leader of country
>can get investigated

Why? If you leave EU-jews room to wiggle, the european jews will wiggle through the system to you.

bump

>The way that Italians have normally handled this is by a knife in the kidneys of those investigating the leader.
Please help us to bomb haftar and macron

The juidiciary in Italy overreached their mandate as soon as the police reform was made in 1981. The reform gave the magistrates complete authority over who gets investigated and how the investigation had to unfold, and this synergised with the indipendence of the juidiciary branch principle and with the fact that the italian penal code is flexible and every single law is meant to be only guidelines for the judge. On paper, the only thing who can stop the juidiciary from abusing their authority is the Consiglio Superiore della Magistratura (which are all magistrates who elect themselves, and of course would never do such a thing) or the President of the Republic (which is currently master globalist Mattarella, and before was always some ultra lefty or some compromised individual that (((foreign investors))) could blackmail). Long story short, who controls the juidiciary controls the italian Deep State.

The juidiciary branch was always infiltrated by literal communists since before Mussolini came to power, and this long march trough the institution was completed in 1990, when the literal Antifa judges of Magistratura Democratica took firm control of all the important positions (you better research those guys and how they started, by the way). Tangentopoli was a sham, designed only to destroy all political opposition to the left, but Berlusconi ruined that, and that's why they absolutely destroyed his ass and they now are blackmailing him into antagonizing Salvini and why Salvini himself will be legally persecuted too. They will continue to try in get him before a kangaroo court until the end of days, and even if they fail to make any of their accuses stick, the entire process will bog him down and even cause him to look like a criminal.

He's not the prime minister but we have protections for cases like this, to investigate a minister you need the approval of the parliament which is basically always denied

protest it in the streets.
Let them know the people are done with it. This is straight up abuse of the democratic society. US democrat trump derangement tier level of pettiness.

>Richfags
We don't have any
Taxes are so high that opening a start up is nearly impossible.
All smart people with the idea of starting a business go somewhere else and the companies that we already have are all in a process of delocalization
Flat tax would actually help the economy

he’s a lega arab working for masons

stop spamming him

still waiting for it across Italy you fuckin retard

>looks at your mason meme flag

checks out

Sink the ships while at sea and there won't be any to refuse at the ports.

Control wording by the media.
Media tries adapt to power
(that should be quite familiar to you).

You can write each reporter etc being polite etc for framing words.
(Idea is you bend reality itself by describing situations in according wordings)
Thats how the nihilistic 68er got into power and thats the only way to replace them from universities, schools etc.

bump

Attached: 1555258857120.png (910x862, 225K)

problem is that m5s gibs make it quite expensive
doubt it will pass anytime soon

another bump

very interesting post
>Flat tax would actually help the economy
we need to lower taxes with or without flat tax

>tfw it's been 7 years already
RIP

Attached: 023c9f08e124eagagj34b37393023c8e.jpg (480x360, 21K)

We don't have anyone who can become rich - create work. I don't see how flat tax will help those brilliant minds in any way, if not to lower the pressure on those who already are wealthy and are going to make more profit out of it instead of a redistribution. Blaming taxes for the greediness of the bourgeoisie will not help at all.

Technically is a good gib: if you want to NEET then you get btfo'd after three job offers that you reject.

based

>not posting Homer Mosconi

youtu.be/JGRNrYoz6Yw

youtu.be/ZSReHF4mmWI

Protests are what could signal to Salvini and especially to those M5S cucks (ministry of justice is one of their guys) that a juidiciary reform is in order and backed by the majority of the population. However, mass protests in Italy in this day and age are a tricky thing. Antifa in Italy is not a joke like in America, their head honchos have a lot of influence and are capable of setting up counterprotests or infiltrate and subvert any spontaneous movement who they don't like, and they have done so efficiently many times in the past (research the Movimento dei Forconi fiasco). All it takes is to bait the protestors into assaulting the police, or get into a fight themselves and cry to the media that those who are in favor of a juidiciary reform are literally Hitler.

Think about what happened in the 2001 Genoa G8: they literally razed a city for 3 days, completely delegitimizing any other protestors against globalism, and the media manipulated everyone into thinking the problem was the cops trying to stop them. The magistrates refused to prosecute any Antifa, and instead accused the police of systematic brutality, kickstarting an era of police delegitimization which only recently come to an end. And you know who was one of the masterminds of this shit? The same Luca Casarini who's behind the last migrant ship affair. The same faggot who gained a seat during the Prodi government, along with several other Antifa bosses (Caruso comes to mind) as a prize.

Bottom line: if someone intends to protests on the streets for a juidiciary reform, he better pay attention about who joins the movement, who directs it, and how the media will spin the thing. The last thing we need is an italian Charlottesville. Avoid violence like the plague.

Attached: 1554632397746.jpg (720x720, 113K)

tru

Very simple, cancel refugee convention. Also cancel UN membership for bonus points.

bump

there are good things about it
if it will work, however, is another story

What a strange coincidence, divorce of central bank and economic ministry also happened in 1981.

bump

oy vey
cool it with the anti-semitism

reminder

Attached: it_10.jpg (1600x1201, 202K)

When the enemies of a nation manage to set up the right kind of useful idiots in key positions of power, they start to subvert everything they can as fast as possible, before their useful idiots retire, kick the bucket, get removed or fuck everything up. 1981 was such a year for Italy, as was 1992, 2001 and 2010. Other similar years will happen in this country until it manages to reconquer its sovreignity. Remember what happened to this country in 1945: the new Italy had to either bend the knee to the West or to the East, there was no Italy doing what benefits italians. Every single action of the italian governments had to serve foreign interests: the new constitution, the new laws, the new system had to adhere to this directive, so Italy could never be a great power and compete with the victors of WWII again. It was either DC (Nato aligned christcucks) or PCI (Soviet aligned commiecucks). A nationalist government is the worst nightmere of the globalists: to them, Italy is always to be in a state of controlled chaos. The Years of Lead were them ensuring this. Tangentopoli were them ensuring this. The Migrant Crisis and the EU always shortchanging us are them ensuring this.

Attached: upz9w3d7odq11.jpg (960x910, 123K)

If anything Soviet aligned were more conservative during Cold War.

they were protected from US degeneracy

Um im italian and black girls are all over my dick and they are the best. Black women were made for italian dick. Just let the africans in you retards

nice try rodriguez

bump

Attached: 1554920182967.gif (387x312, 76K)

If Salvini doesn't import more Muslim shitskins quickly, they might not be able to burn down the Milan Cathedral on schedule, and that will make Merkel butthurt.

The complete state of Italy
based and redpilled my ass
A fucking kid drew this shit

A literal translation of what's written in pic related
>"Let's create a bill" Battisti-Pascoli middle school in Molfetta rewarded
>I'm touched, with my mind and with my heart, if what is mine it's also theirs

quindici-molfetta.it/inventiamo-una-banconota-premiata-la-scuola-battistipascoli-di-molfetta_44594.aspx

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-195010.png (1080x794, 999K)

if shitskins touched the Duomo I would burn mosques myself

Remember, it was the Soviet aligned goons who shilled for and obtained divorce, abortion, feminism, faggot rights and the decriminalization of drugs. Soviets obviously thought degeneracy for Italy was awesome. Their successors, the EU, have similar ideas.

Attached: 1522120379125.png (1495x1172, 315K)

I know. It is what I keep telling this board.
They do not believe me, though. They say I am blackpilled or shit like that.
But in reality I think this is because their countries go so fucked by ZOG that they need to believe (even if wrongly) that there is still hope, and that there are many countries that are different.

bump