Around the World, More Say Immigrants Are a Strenght Than a Burden-except based Greeks

Pew Research on how countries feel about immigration, check out Greece and Hungary.
How is this number formed, is it because of the homogenous population in contrast to the rest of the countries?

pewglobal.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2019/03/Pew-Research-Center_Global-attitudes-towards-immigrants_report_2019-03-14.pdf

Attached: sunbathers.jpg (590x350, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Greece must still have free speech.

Not like Australia. If I try to talk bad about immigrants, the air turns to rock and the nanny alarms start shrieking.

Australia has the highest acceptance of immigrants right behind Canada. The logic to that must be that it is a country made by immigrants, so how can you oppose it?

>How is this number formed
i guess, it's because Greece and Hungary already had to deal with this shit way to hard and see the truth.
Just like Holywood-Bimboheads start chimping out NOW, where Trump tries to settle Migrants at their doorstep.
As soon as it afflicts you, you see how bad it is.

Imagine that. Plebs are told all the time by the politicians and mainstream media that immigrants are a strength, and as usual, plebs repeat what they've been told.

Some people here even say "at first we didn't trust the Greeks, look how well they are doing! They bring so much goodness to our nation THAT MEANS AFRICANS AND ASIANS WILL ALSO BRING GOODNESS"

totally fucking brainwashed.

Attached: chch.gif (400x225, 990K)

i love how even the lefties are against immigrants here

Attached: ideological left.png (369x697, 66K)

and imagine most of the Greeks that came to AU where the dirty poor villagers with little education.

so fuckin what. the enemy is already inside the gates, and our leaders brought them here and keep them here.all they need is the signal at the right time.

I think it's just genetic, they weren't stupid or violent like the africans, and they weren't arrogant towards their new home like the chinese. they're just bred better and no crying or noise can change the fact.

i have many kids in my sons class that are being assimilated. The only thing that gives me some hope is that we have such a wonderfull culture and history that people will be proud to call their own.

>Around the World, More Say Immigrants Are a Strenght Than a Burden-
rest assured, that is not the case
even in our countries there exists a silent majority of reasonable people still.
You will not get even 50% in any country in the west, to say they welcome immigrants from Africa or Arabia.
In an anonymous private vote, of course.

i agree with that, i checked how they got the results and it was mostly face to face, where people will always tell you what you want to hear.

fuck assimilation, when it works it works only on sufficiently similar populations genetically and culturaly. its our land we cant become america and australia and survive,hell they wont survive either at this rate.also when they hit critical mass they wont pretend to be greeks anymore they will become part of their fifth column

Unfortunately when a population decides to move, historically there is nothing you can do. Most of the immigrants i know, want to leave Greece, every day they try to leave even walking to the borders. So I dont see them as planning to stay. A lot of people will end up here trapped. As our population ages and no one has children, the new kids like the ones in my sons school (chinese, albanian, indian,) are becoming the new greeks. What amazes me is how these kids love our country and how they are experiencing our identity as their own. So I dont despair.

>Unfortunately when a population decides to move, historically there is nothing you can do
ok shill

Attached: g2gg2.gif (500x288, 3.08M)

Greece is unironically the greatest country on Earth
>Mediterranean atmosphere and culture
>Low crime rate due to not being Iberian or Italian
>Best food ever
>Strong anti-muslim attitude
>Broken economy and banking system makes them jew-proof
>Bi-annual tribute given from Germoney due to EU being little bitches
>Best history in Europe after Sweden
>No leftist faggots whining about privilege and whiteness

I wish I could learn Greek but they refuse to teach anyone, the alphabet is easy but the language is impossibly hard to learn

Attached: Carl_Graeb_-_View_of_Athens_-_WGA10346.jpg (1123x770, 133K)

i was going to respond to this but then i saw the fucking flag

>I wish I could learn Greek but they refuse to teach anyone, the alphabet is easy but the language is impossibly hard to learn

Dont worry about it, not even Greeks can learn to speak real Greek.
as for the low crime rate, i grew up in a crime free country that has become dangerous after the massive immigration of Albanians and their hardcore mafia.

you must be that skiptaros living in greece who was posting under anarchy flag for years. changed your tune eh.at least you were entertaining before

You ended up responding anyway fool, you just wasted your words without saying anything
Is it that bad? I have only been to Athens and Cyprus so I didn't get a good picture of the whole country. Will it become Serbia 2.0?

>as for the low crime rate, i grew up in a crime free country that has become dangerous after the massive immigration of Albanians and their hardcore mafia.
ahaha albanians are petty thiefs and drug dealers and they only beat old ladies in their sleep. the albo population was 384,600 at 2010 and 337,700 accodring to eurostat.you are right though, it is massive.its stil 337,700 too many

This is deceptive as it makes you think they are talking about legal immigrants not feral refugees.

Lmao

Most places in the world migrants arnt black Africans swimming onto the beach with no language, reading or writing skills.
Ireland's migrants are all British and Polish and Polish people are good people.

dat canada tho

>Immigrant populations in
surveyed countries, 2017
>Greece 1,220,000
WTF where the fuck are they? do you stuff them all in ath*ns?

Attached: i1511^cimgpsh_orig.png (275x399, 275K)

>downplaying analbanians
i see.

Attached: ARYANALBANIANS.jpg (720x960, 134K)

Diversity is ______

Attached: EnrichmentUnloading.jpg (1014x758, 436K)

hogshit

its still low crime compared to most of the world. I grew up in Athens where you could sleep with windows open and one of the lowest murder rates in the world Now the center has been ghettoed and there is a lot of burglary and house theft.

times are tough all over

Attached: i1963^cimgpsh_orig.png (2000x2000, 30K)

Greeks are the most worthless immigrants.

Isn't pew research some of the most biased garbage nothing burger survey stats?

I'm pretty sure they're not even allowed in my country after the shit piece they did on homosex and how much everyone hate's putin yet they have stats on Russia?

Attached: PG_2018.12.6_International-Views-of-Russia_02.png (309x766, 31K)

Attached: 1553706492362.jpg (613x960, 77K)

It’s cause they know Turks

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

switzerlander sees it well

Glory to Greece, may you get constantinople and Epirus back