So we made the left think that the finger circle, pepe, and clowns are all hate symbols. I say we take it further still

So we made the left think that the finger circle, pepe, and clowns are all hate symbols. I say we take it further still.
Whenever you see an article or post or anything on the internet with a black person it it, just put N. Nothing more nothing less, just the letter N, because soon enough they will stigmatize it. They sound stupid as fuck saying 'the N word' so imagine them all saying shit like 'the racist letter' and maybe people will realize how fucking stupid they are and wake up from this nightmare

Attached: N.jpg (480x480, 57K)

N

I

T

E

That wouldn't be very effective because normal people don't randomly post the letter N. These things only really work if innocents get caught in the crossfire.

If it does work, and they start screaming "RACIST LETTER"...
THEN SWITCH FROM "N" to "the racist letter"

kek
geTHERACISTLETTERius

>finger circle
That made me laugh. I've never seen/heard it described that way.

K

Why not "enword"?
They say it as enword out loud, so we just call niggers "enwords"

Start thread asking people their favourite letter,

Flood it with N, moron jump in the train, tip a SJW journalist , choose one sacrificial lamb , and send him to execution by the murderer mass, grab popcorn, enjoy the show.

Press N to pay disrespects

previous thread:

Attached: 1555265219136.jpg (261x330, 15K)

Make "Nazi" the new N-word

>maybe people will realize how fucking stupid they are and wake up from this nightmare
You give the double digit IQ masses too much credit.

This sounds like a good idea

How dare you use hate as word by such meaningless actions.
Either you want to enfoster hate or you show disgust.

It is such disgrace that you do not see the meaningless of the use by the nihilistic left.
Absolute hate accepts the ultimate price for the individual and hate does not start below prison or alike situations for the individuum.
How can you speak of any relevance in life, if you can not formulate precisely your goals copying the left?

Attached: 20190302_143528~2.jpg (2368x3696, 2.52M)

Foolish Bandicoot, you cannot stop me from saying it!

Attached: HesGonnaSayIt.jpg (224x224, 7K)

Yes, but how will this help Israel?

Attached: 1530038893806.png (240x240, 102K)

Attached: 1555213347787.png (442x449, 29K)

HOtheracistletterK!

This looks like a job for Captain N!

Attached: Captain N.jpg (640x480, 46K)

>The finger circle

It's called the O.K. sign, Muhammad.

chequed, based and N pilled

Attached: NNNNN.gif (400x225, 555K)

N for numbers

>Enword
>You N'wah!

Attached: vivec_5.jpg (500x621, 86K)