Legal aid has been granted for Shamima Begum to fight the decision to revoke her UK citizenship

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47934721

Waste of taxpayers money, this will cost 1000s to defend this evil sandnigger.

Attached: shemima.jpg (660x371, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death_in_England
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Plague_of_London
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Fire_of_London
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47934721
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait what.

She's not a citizen. UK is clearly owned by oil money.

>be white
>burn cardboard or play with dog
>get absolutely fucked

>be sandnigger terrorist munter
>get gibs, house, publicity

had enough of this crap

Attached: lolcops.png (781x847, 176K)

if she wins, she'll get gibs, council houing etc etc

>UK is clearly owned by oil money.
Yes. We are a Saudi colony. Tommy Robinson has spoken at length about the huge Saudi investments which practically bought up the entire country (including our government) in the 70s and 80s.

not everyone gets legal aid, clearly, and the budget has been slashed so there is only so much to go around, which means she is getting priority over white british residents who will now have their applications denied. it's a fucking disgrace

Who cares? JewK is dead already. It's time to burn it down again and start a new.. until it fucks it up again.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death_in_England
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Plague_of_London
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Fire_of_London

Attached: 1554379498383.jpg (1024x714, 74K)

ENGLISH REPUBLICAN ARMY WHEN?

it's fucking vile that they refer to her as "ISIS teen" to evoke sympathy
she's 19. anyone else who is 19 they refer to as man or woman

Same shit different day. Its odd the media is making such a big deal put of it after all there are already millions of terrorists living in council flats on our tax money and apparently everybody is ok with it. Isnt embracing backwards savages the whole point of multi culturism?

How about we just nuke your toilet of a country so you can't flush any more turds our way.

Sad!

It could be worse. I don't know how though.

Conservative politicians lining up to defend this as well, because everyone has a right to defend themselves. At the same time they're moving forward with turning internet into China 2.0

the media have an outrage-chasing business model, even the BBC. they may have an agenda but it's really all about viewers. think tabloid headlines.

I can guarantee she will end up being allowed back to Britain.Anyone who disagrees will be labelled islamphobic and racist.

it's just part of the acceptance conditioning. She's going to win her case, and the public will be fine with allowing her and thousands like her back.

You know it's happening.

Attached: TQSKLUXKTNEYZFPKGYVTKDI2TM.jpg (600x399, 62K)

But isnt such a thing counter to the whole "hope not hate" bullshit. I cant help but think this is all reverse psychology and we are being encourage to hate them. Not that i need any more encouragement.

>human trafficking criminal wants to move to the UK
she'll probably win. im amazed she's still alive. I can feel the goatfuckers laughing at the britbongs over this. if you sent her back they would literally chop of her head for wanting to give up and go to the uk and yet bongs won't chop of her head for actively attempting to kill them. clown world is just not a big enough abstract for this mess

There has already been dozens and dozens like her who went to Syria and were quietly allowed back in, it's been going on for years. They live and walk amongst us right now. Begum only made headlines because she is female and had a child, and the government decided they didn't want her back here for whatever reason. It's a fucking circus.

isn't her husband dutch? is he being allowed back? what are the clog wogs doing on their side?

She paid for the flight to ISIS territory out of her own money. Why can't she pay for a lawyer herself? It's only fair.

He is long dead pal.

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47934721
wew

Attached: honk honk BOOM.jpg (660x371, 34K)

he was alive last month

Attached: 2019-04-15_1526.png (768x820, 296K)

No he's not you retard

Good to know that I could commit treason and support terrorism and keep my passport.

Seriously doubt this would fly in America. The only US soil you'd set foot on again would be Gitmo, and rightly so.

Not if you're a white male.

that face.
that face tells you to punch it.
must resist.

Can I get a quick rundown plox?

did you miss the bit where she was stripped of her citizenship?

Doesn't mean shit really as she's been granted legal aid. The whole thing is a farce. They make it up as they go along.

Why are Bangladesh women so stupid?

legal aid is routinely given in citizenship cases

poor nutrition

Face of the stinky pila' poo. The lonely pieces of poos lying on the wildgrass and asphalt in India must have been combined so this creature can exist.

Poo in their brains.

Fucking psychopath

jesus christ look at that subhuman ape, her she needs to be tossed directly into a wood chipper.

Go fuck yourself kike