Catholic Hate Thread

Why the fuck are Catholics so willfully ignorant? All of them fully support the church and ignore the fact that it’s an international pedophile ring masquerading as one of the largest religions in the world.

Attached: 782A2310-EFAD-4098-ACBA-6681DB56D7CA.jpg (350x465, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicnewsagency.com/news/full-text-of-benedict-xvi-the-church-and-the-scandal-of-sexual-abuse-59639
youtu.be/JMEHy39ANAQ
press.vatican.va/content/salastampa/en/bollettino/pubblico/2018/11/22/181122d.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children's_Crusade
historynet.com/men-black-nazis-spy-vatican.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The true faithful demand transparency and tradition. They are suppressed by the satanic pope though. The pedophile issue isn't that great, either. It's largely blown up by anti-Catholic (((media))). The pederasts were planted by the (((KGB))) to subvert the one holy church.

Every priest is either a pedophile or a pedophile-apologist. Prove me wrong.

They do not support the church. Not at all.
catholicnewsagency.com/news/full-text-of-benedict-xvi-the-church-and-the-scandal-of-sexual-abuse-59639

>If I had to baptise a jew, I would take him to the bridge of the Elbe, hang a stone around his neck and push him over with the words "I baptise thee in the name of Abraham".

>Set fire to their synagogues or schools.
>Jewish houses should be razed and destroyed.
>Jewish prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing, and blasphemy are taught, [should] be taken from them.
>their rabbis [should] be forbidden to teach on pain of loss of life and limb.

-Martin Luther

This guy explains why you probably are right
youtu.be/JMEHy39ANAQ

catholicucks are just as bad as kikes and communists

Well damn, thanks bro. Disgusting watch but also informative.

>catholic are bas-
Joint Statement of the Delegations of the Chief Rabbinate of Israel and the Holy See Commission for Religious Relations with the Jews, 22.11.2018
press.vatican.va/content/salastampa/en/bollettino/pubblico/2018/11/22/181122d.html

>1. Cardinal Peter Turkson as chair of the Catholic delegation welcomed the Jewish partners to Rome invoking Divine blessing on the deliberations. Rabbi Rasson Arusi responded expressing the joy and satisfaction of the Jewish delegation to be reunited in this joint holy endeavour and quoted in prayer Psalm 90:17, “may the favour of the Lord our God rest on us and establish the work of our hands for us”.

Reminder that christinity like other semitic believes aren't european neither the founding base of european culture

Based. Fuck every person who thinks Christianity and Catholicism are somehow tied to their heritage.

>Why the fuck are Catholics so willfully ignorant?
They're mentally/emotionally weak.

Benedict is a pedophile too, moron

Remember when Catholicism was cool?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x544, 98K)

>muh cruzades
absolute LARPing madness. the christians calling pagans of "LARPers" is just semitic projections

Pagans are just jews in disguise

Why are Protestants always seething?

Attached: 1451980649151.png (1072x736, 1.16M)

Y’all are all terrible christcucks, don’t try and act superior

Attached: 2D3DE7CE-0210-444C-8A80-A0C552C815E1.png (450x429, 251K)

It goes right to the fucking top and anyone who tries to tell you differently just has their head in the sand

Crusaders were original "white goy goes and dies for Israel", modern US is just reenactment in a same way it's reenactment of 56% R*man Empire.

No one cares about them they are just a bunch of special bois.

>White goys die for israel

Die for Jerusalem most holy city of Christianity
Jews are hated in europe at that time with the pope's approval

That doesn't address my argument at all.

Principle stays the same - instead of caring for your land you go to completely other place and die there for something unrelated to lives of your people. "Something" also happens to be 100% Semitic in origin.
Sometimes you also decide to attack other Christians for shits and giggles, be it Constantinople or Slavs, but they had it coming anyway because they did not respected man in cool Fish hat who sits in Rome as literal voice of God on Earth.
Sometimes instead of soldiers you gather children and send them there so that jews and arabs could sell them all into slavery. Now that was shit US never trumped and probably never will.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children's_Crusade

to me the entire thing started becoming a joke as soon as the pope revealed his foot fetish.

>cield crusade was not supported by christian powers
>slavs are disgusting pagans who raided our lands so gtfo
>byzantine empire where wannabe romans and the orthodox church was a rival so gtfo
Jerusalem was literally the place where our prophet died so why souldn't we care about it?

What a comfy thread.

Attached: Coughlin-1935.jpg (1000x1000, 98K)

>We hate the institution which built western civilization as we understand it because a coup was staged within the church which radically changed the theology as it existed for thousands of years.
When you realize that the theological position of the Roman Catholics in 1945 was that Hitler did nothing wrong (because Jews as the persecutors of Christ are guilty of Deicide according to pre-Vatican-II Rome), you start to see why they were the obvious next (and some would say last) target of the international zionists, who got men like (((RATZINGER))) to play a key role in writing of Vatican II to change and undermine the the theology. They then went on to dance a pope around beside all the other religions of the world and make Catholicism look like one option among many, instead of the Way and the Truth.
Every pope since Vatican II has been (((irrevocably pozzed))), and unless the church backlashes hard (which it may, though likely not for several papacies and the collapse of ) then there is plausible cause to suspect they serve the Soros/Roth pyramid. This is no doubt somewhat responsible for the infestation of fucking pedophiles.
This is why in that Barbarians article that circulates with the talk by Dr. Richard Day, he says in 1968 that "Everything is in place and nothing can stop us now." He knew that with the power of the Pope deposed by being separated from the truth, the rest of Christendom and then almost all Christians would eventually
There's a quiet war on the Pope's public image. It amuses the Elite to watch a man who claims absolute ownership of all souls on earth debase himself.
It also makes you take him and the power he possesses a lot less seriously.
Please note, I am a faithful Catholic: not a Sed. Splitting away from the Mother Church doesn't work. History shows what happens when you try.
Please pray for OP and all the souls misguided like him, as well as our Holy Catholic Church. She will need a lot of prayers in the coming years.

Attached: sons of loyola are bad, they said.png (1238x653, 106K)

Son, it's not just catholics, all religious followers are willfully ignorant which is why the leadership of any religion takes advantage of that fact

You claim that pedohiles are a KGB plant. I say that priests are pedophiles naturally, without any influence from an outside source. Keep up, brainlet.

It's not orthodoxy. It's a crusty old pedo cult.

the day of the stake is coming and you'll burn too

You saying something retarded doesn't disprove my claim.

>the theological position of the Roman Catholics in 1945 was that Hitler did nothing wrong
False. The pope was writing encyclicals against Hitler for years.

And Western Civilization was built on Aristotle, not your gay jewish church. Your church even had to steal all of their theology from Aristotle because the religion is so intellectually bankrupt on its own. Of course, plagiarist Aquinas ruined Aristotle by trying to reconcile his philosophy with jewish fairy tales and cancerous semitic nonsense, which led to the creation of liberalism.

I agree, I just specifically hate Catholics because of my interactions with them so I want to revel in how terrible the church is

Attached: 7D87B2F5-BFB9-4890-BBA6-7F4D46086B0E.png (240x221, 68K)

This post being ignored tells me that this thread is full of shills

the worst thing i see is cringey twitter faggots who i now see putting flags of brunei on their twitter names
they think a muslims shithole is based

>belebing children crusade is real
of course it isnt real do you really think kids could travel hundreds of miles around europe never mind go to to mohammad lands
they wouldn't last a day

>Jews are hated in europe at that time with the pope's approval
No, the pope protected Jews.

>you saying something retarded doesn’t disprove my claim.

Attached: 10016BBF-0920-441B-93F0-C923C88F58BF.png (1280x720, 181K)

which religion is larger?
ohh an american...

op is a jew for sure

>God
>Do not worship any other than me, Jesus was my mortal incarnation upon Earth
>My word is written in my Book, The Bible, learn from it as so
>Give unto the poor, they art thy brothers
>Catholics
>I LOVE THE POPE, OH MY GOD LET ME SEE HIM WAVE HIS HAND, TELL ME EVERYTHING, TAKE MY DONATIONS FOR GOLD PLATED JEWELLERY AND SATIN ROBES

If the institution responsible for your souls is rotten to the core, what does that say about you?

Dont forget the Gucci, Louis Vaton and expensive sneaker collections

Not in the middle ages idiot

As much as i hate catholics, given that you are a filthy seppo i am almost certain that you're an evangelical, which are, by far, and i mean there is not even a contest, the fucking WORST denomination of Christianity, misunderstanding the bible more than the fucking Mormons

Yes he did.

I’m not religious, I hate all of them. Catholics earn my ire more than most. I’ll tip my fedora to anyone who slams christcucks.

>t. Achmed
Suck it Muzzie

Attached: muslimbombblownapart.webm (854x480, 2.87M)

>not sure if unironic post or post making fun of neckbeard fedora "muh christcuck" fat retards

>t. former altar boy who was forced into silence by his fanatical parents

Nvm all i had to do was click your ID to find out the answer, Jesus you're cringy

only the jew participates in catholic and protestant D&C tactics, it's even in Mein Kampf
all fields, kike/muzzie

who gives a fuck how misunderstanding of the text they are when the Catholics are fucking little boys and the Pope is saying Hell isn't real, you dont need baptism to be saved, and gays and murderers all go to heaven.

Catholics are a sick joke on par with the Orthodox Jews.

Why don’t you pray for me, christcuck?

Attached: 6A0DA8F0-CD63-4AE2-8627-214FEB02E8C3.png (736x1012, 494K)

Evangelicals literally worship Jews like they are some sort of a subserviant race to them, they also rape children (although they are not systematically protected) and saying hell doesn't real isn't as bad as, well, everything else that evangelicals misunderstand from the bible. The catholic church as an institution might be worse than the evangelical one i'll give you that but evangelicals as practitioners of faith are the absolute worst. And OP didn't say "Catholic institution sucks" he said "catholics suck" whilst catholics are actually ok when compared to a lot of other denominations, again, specifically evangelicals

= Protestants

Attached: 14004.jpg (640x360, 51K)

>The pederasts were planted by the (((KGB))) to subvert the one holy church.
holy shit this level of mental gymnastics. if you've spent any amount of time around catholics and don't realize the priests are largely homosexual pedophiles you must not be very smart

--> Protestants

Attached: 4544.jpg (1300x956, 169K)

1 Timothy 3
2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;
5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)
>must be the husband of one wife, having children
Catholics and Orthodox teach the exact opposite.

Attached: 4A914505-3DBC-4DDC-B9C7-DFF988489503.png (400x763, 275K)

checked
i used to be one so I understand and empathize

This new pope is a massive fag

Why does the Catholic Church require celibacy from its priests? Is it the cause of the pedophilia or a symptom of it?

Protestants are the kings of faggotry, and being poz mouthpieces for the Jew.

Attached: IMG_0849.jpg (640x426, 97K)

the reason the catholic church is infested with degenerates is because its being targeted by satan himself. its obvious and talked about alot.

>The pederasts were planted by the (((KGB))) to subvert the one holy church.
Fucking THIS. Ashtoreth worshippers are NOT associated with human sacrifice or pedophilia.
It's the intelligence agencies.

Attached: 435434354.png (500x566, 148K)

posting in a homosexual pedo mason kike thread

trust me i know about the dark arts heheehuaahahah

Attached: 1426BB11-9FA9-4AE9-B69A-C71AB8DA893A.jpg (1125x1912, 456K)

Its was the roman catholic church that helped the Nazis and SS flee to Latin america. based in opinion.

open up your l0dge bros!!!

what l0dge you at?

i will show up for my niggaz

what you scurrrred of op?

Attached: 026542D5-A568-4784-BAA5-CAEFF5D8B2EB.jpg (1125x1736, 260K)

>>My word is written in my Book, The Bible, learn from it as so
God never said this, also that book you're referring to was assembled by the Catholic church.

Attached: 27f0zn4wqlm21.jpg (432x768, 54K)

Attached: 9879.gif (466x261, 56K)

what a dumb and overly simplistic view of history.

Attached: 1552090566860.gif (1772x2250, 219K)

The Catholic Church attracts faggots because it will look normal if they don't marry. They get into the church and do what fags do: fuck kids. Hopefully less fags will hide in the Catholic priesthood since "gay acceptance" is a thing.

Sorry to have to break it to you , but you cant attack protestants by cherry picking Jesuit co-opted denoms. We're not the ones with centralized doctrine decided by the (((Vatican))).

Attached: 4535435-2.jpg (656x686, 84K)

Maybe if they go through with it some of those blind idiots will open their eyes a little bit

What do Jesuits have to do with Protestant faggotry and poz promotion?

The Anglo, the Jew, the Protestant, the Nigger, the Woman is never at fault for its own faults, it's always the other that is responsible for them having faults.

I want to convert from protestantism to traditional catholicism but the only church that does tlm is 2 hours away from me. My current pastor is actually really great but he only gets to choose one hymn (he always chooses a some old beautiful irish hymns) and the rest are chosen by the elders and they choose all this new agey shit and on top of that protties are either liberal or this weird type of anti-intellectual...

Is orthodox church a good substitute until I live close enough for the switch? There's one a couple blocks from me that does everything in ancient greek.

>it’s an international pedophile ring masquerading as one of the largest religions in the world.
You are describing the Vatican II Sect, not the Catholic Church.

>Is it the cause of the pedophilia or a symptom of it?
It's not pedophilia per se, that's a media spin to cover up the elephant in the room..it's homosexuality. Most of the abuse has been with little boys. These priests, even if they could marry, wouldn't marry women and be degenerate buttfuckers regardless. The reason for why the clergy has so many gays is historic. The priesthood was recommended to many people were gay (usually by their families). Why? Because it was felt that gay men could be useful in some capacity, especially since they weren't going to be married. So we have the "lavender mafia" in the clergy, there only because they felt it was a place to hide and be amongst other gays. However, homolust, being what it is (a mental illness), knows no bounds and these priests started grooming attentive young boys put in their care. This lavender mafia hid it all from sight and helped each other. They also exerted pressure on other non-gay priests, pushing many out of positions of power and ultimately ended up pozzing our Mother Church.

I don't even know if this is fixable in the short term, having to clear house entirely and starting again from scratch. The problem is most Catholics are really just theologically prots who like role-playing in the tradition of the church, so there is no demand for any of this. What we get is the call to let priests marry, which will led to women priests (another problem), and we may as well just unify with all the other prots in church of heretics and faggots, in the name of ecumenism.

>What do Jesuits have to do with Protestant faggotry and poz promotion?
a lot.

Attached: 45354355672.jpg (656x686, 99K)

Kek, boule niggras should be a new meme

pretty much said it perfect. Most of the victims are post pubescent, pre legal age boys. Not really pedophilia, but not legal, and extremely disgusting. Gays need to hang.

Attached: Jp.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

Most Catholics like myself are redpilled

we are ashamed of our pope, he is a heretic after all.

>kgb
The freemasonry was the one with infiltration operations look it up

the church has been subverted and compromised, this is true.
the fact that jews, and by extension satan, went after the catholic faith so hard specifically tells me that it's the one they were most afraid of.
i don't see them going after jehova's witnesses.

ayyy my aryan nigga hortler tried to get into that too man he was so impressed and in awe man but hey what can i say me and my anglo nigga tophat brudders like richard spencer choose suckin dick over Jesus Christ ya we scurred so what

Attached: AEDA2D65-8517-46E6-9C08-ADFC0716C8CE.jpg (1124x1730, 297K)

historynet.com/men-black-nazis-spy-vatican.htm

evola was a fag mason that’s why the mason queers like pretending he’s cool

/thread

did somebody say pedophiles? that is our specialty! we love blaming priests. we are jews! heheheheehhe

Attached: 6BE0ADAD-29F2-4AC7-A957-079295C7BFC1.jpg (1125x1408, 442K)

If you were redpilled, why would you continue to be catholic?

Wrong pope faggot.

So I get that the lavender mafia has tons of money and support, but what stops the fringe parts of the church from revolting en masse? Are there really no priests who act according to scripture?

I can use any pope I want, they’re all evil