Use renewable energy

>Use renewable energy
>Reduce emission to zero
>Achieve atmospheric balance
>Suddenly Earth decides to move from its axis
>Climate changes anyway
Why bother going green and protect Earth-chan when she can be such a cunt?

We should be investing on surviving a climate doomsday even rather than preventing it from happening because it's going to happen anyway.

Attached: 1524449121621.png (803x996, 329K)

>my house will collapse eventually anyways so why should i stop hitting the supports with a sledgehammer?

But Antarktis need our help to melt so we can get the resources

False equivaience, you faggot.

We could have fuaion energy thanks to nuclear reactors but thanks to Simsons autism with "Radiation bad" Boomers have made such a shitfit about Uranium and nuclear reactors that we only have fossil fuels. I can't wait till Canadis kills them all for fucking every single generation after them.

Attached: 1554682060183.jpg (480x640, 12K)

It's an exact equivalence you absolute mong

i think the important notion is that you can't save nature.
watever humanity does, nature will cope.
when we say "save the planet" we mean to keep the conditions that we are currently adapted to and not having to worry about changing circumstances.

climate changes. it has always changed and will always change in the future.

all species that depend too deeply on the current climate are fucked anyway. all megafauna was eaten away by our ancestors long ago and what's left has no chance in hell to stay around for much longer (mostly because the humans living close to them don't give a fuck)
we can erradicate 99% of the species alive today, it will only eradicate humanity in the process, but guess what? Life will continue.
see the sparrow in the tree over there or the rat under your trashcan? those might be the ancestors of the next spacefaring civilization.
we are not trying to save the earth, we are trying to save ourselfs. if climate changes, billions of humans will die, some species that are doomed anyway, too, but in the end, it doesnt really matter.

next generation fission is around the corner and it will tie us over until fusion in that time we'll also see renewable efficiencies continue to improve and fossil fuels becoming cleaner still. Look into and learn about molten salt reactors - they are the most promising of the next gen fission cycles and would be possible to make right now today if someone like Trump or Musk knew about them.

How the fuck is the eventual axis shift of Earth equals to a house? You can pretty much prevent house collapse easily and I don't think you can say the same for realigning the Earth

Holy shit you're dumb.

One degree shift wi

The sitution is like:
I'm gonna die someday eventually anyways so better keep smoking cigarettes.

False false equivalence, you inbred burger.

No you fucking shit for brains. The situation is to figure out how to survive a unchangeable factor instead of just trying to prevent a unpreventable situation.

>but in the end, it doesnt really matter.
every brand of nihilism is responsible.

Attached: 1462907979614.gif (576x747, 92K)

Dude, way to miss a point.
Sure, climate change is gonna happen at some point.
However, we can atleast try to get more time before it happens.
And while we do that, we can also figure our how to survive when it does happpen.

I'm convinced climate change is inevitable but we have little to no control over it. it's just fear mongering over energy control.

We have enough nuclear energy just stored inside existing waste canisters to run the country completely off nuclear for over a century. Instead we need to eat bugs and stop having children though? It's a fucking scam and the reason nuclear is cancled is because it's too effective of an energy alternative with 0 carbon emissions. nuclear being too dangerous is fear mongering. Just like edison electrocuting elephants. There are already incredibly safe designs and coal has killed more people than nuclear.

Comparing mindless sledgehammering of a support to the current needs of human civilization to survive (in the most healthy, peaceful time in our entire history ever) is pretty fucking retarded.

>THE SKY IS FALLING
>THE SKY IS FALLING
t. climate conspiracy theorists who are always wrong, every time, for no less than 2000 years of the exact same line about how humans are the bad guys.

Oof

Attached: lawdome.jpg (538x402, 26K)

Yes Goym slow down your energy usage, industry, population growth, etc...
Meanwhile China, Russia, India, etc... will be shitting out babies and pollution like nobodies business.

Oof 2: electric boogaloo

Attached: 2000_Year_Temperature_Comparison.png (1449x1088, 316K)

>Reduce emissions
Why? Carbon is good for plant vegetation
>Reduce pollution
FTFY
Eco fascism is the future boys

what they are not telling you is all the planets are heating up, its the sun. it always has been the sun. carbon tax is about money not the earth.

>>Suddenly Earth decides to move from its axis
Uh, you mean like seasonality? Yeah that's happened for some billions of years...

Protecting creation isn't something which is sinful or manipulative, it is your duty to do so. Stop trying to ascribe everything to some fairy men.

False Equivalence. One Krakatowa plunged the world into a mini ice age and it led to the potato nigger famine.

was quoting linking park there.
it's not nihilism on my part. the point was that life will continue, every change is a possibility and nature will fill the gaps soon enough.
climate change is not bad in the long run.

>salt reactors - they are the most promising of the next gen fission cycles and would be possible to make right now today if someone like Trump or Musk knew about them.
why don't you @ musk on twitter since you seem to know enough on the subject that the only barrier between progress and stagnation is telling him what you know?

It's your DUTY to stop all of your industry and population growth. Everyone will do their part! Except for all these other countries who won't and will continue industry and growth anyway and if you know anything about how war works or the competition for resources you are voluntarily submitting to be obliterated.

Global warming is fake. If it were real, the proposed solutions would be to relocate people and capital away from coastlines. Since this is not happening, and the only proposed solution to the alleged problem is to to create a global government, it is apparent that it is fake and that elites know it is fake.

Earthchan is not flat.

That is all.

Attached: B9O1Qe4CYAEaR4P.png (800x533, 190K)

Alright, Carbon itself does enhance growth rates, but plants tend to invest this in carbohydrates and defensive structures - reducing grain protein yields is an example of the effects of increased CO2 inputs.

>One Krakatowa plunged the world into a mini ice age and it led to the potato nigger famine.
No, that was Phytophthora infestans, also known as potato blight.
This is an absurd notion, but I'll entertain you: Pigouvian taxes to reduce pollution in industries that create little employment (e.g. Coal mining - I live in Australia after all) push capital toward high value-added industries that employ highly qualified people involved in R&D.

And this is the post that shows user was even more of a dipshit

>reduced grain yields
Go keto, carb based diets are for prey animals

for me its pic related

Attached: 1546669845882.jpg (848x1200, 138K)

how come no one blames the sun?
It's the greatest source of heat and every 12,068 years it has a temper tantrum that cooks whatever side of the planet is facing it at that time.

Why bother? So you can stop sucking jewish cock and give money to inbred arabs.

fpbp

>the earth suddenly changes axis
>why bother?

>there could be a mine outside my house
>why bother getting out of bed?

>moon gonna leave earth orbit eventualy
>earth gonna eventualy run out of CO2,plants will all die
>andromeda galaxy gonna collide with the milky way
>sun gonna go red giant
earth is doomed ,but at least we can at least keep it viable for life until all thoses shit happen and look for somewhere else to go at the same time

Investing in actual solutions doesn't waste public funds and accelerate decline, it's therefore not on the Jewish table.