German hate thread?

German hate thread

Attached: 72AF58ED-B92E-4B14-A602-16CDECBD0868.jpg (257x196, 15K)

Nah...

The meme flag strikes again from tel aviv

Attached: 1555138234558.jpg (240x255, 30K)

What’s the worst thing about Germans?
Is it their chink tier subservience?
Is it their ugly women?
Is it their disgusting language?
Is it their pointless rivalry with the superior anglo-saxons that caused thousands of Anglo deaths in the 20th century?

Attached: D9493D64-A243-411D-BB53-7896ECF5A20F.jpg (474x330, 240K)

Is that better?

>WWII veterans

Attached: BFF4DBEB-DD52-42B1-AED8-8BDDE848DBB8.jpg (1668x1358, 930K)

shut up go fuck your sister

our WW2 veterans were lied to. Had they known the true intentions of the USA they would have fought for hitler.

The liberals and non whites even go as far as label every single white as a nazi, regardless if they're a nazi or not.

Should I hate Germans? No.

Go fuck yourself you mindless drone.

Attached: 1549390884777.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

>Adolph
They had one job...

Attached: 1551109599483.jpg (539x806, 57K)

Did I make you upset because your a 0.0000001% pure Bavarian phenotype nazi larper? Fuck you german barbarians will always be subservient to the Anglo

Hitler tried to save the white race.
He failed due to his own arrogance.
Perhaps he shouldnt have bombed England or Russia.

Adolf
not Adolph

glory be to hitler, a new race reborn

>using the phrase “mindless drone” in a thread about Germans
Pottery

Germans keep moving. This is a civilized thread

fuck off jòse
no real white man would hate adolf in 2019

Fuck you, my ancestors came from that country and I've spent many months there, myself. It's a very nice place, and it's history is far greater still.

Attached: 1554143304458.jpg (960x926, 50K)

Attached: a75c68a45.jpg (468x321, 47K)

hey asians love hitler too you know. the degeneracy of the left is in not just in europe, it is a global fight.

>sperg who killed 32,000 Anglo civilians
What’s not to love

I mean at least we aren’t speaking German…right guys

Go back to Germany... although they probably won’t want you either because basically all German immigrants to America were the dregs of an already shitty society

Attached: EC02C946-6690-437D-9264-CD98D08BC78F.png (1584x864, 75K)

do you even know who the anglos is, or who angle was?

Same desu

what about the united states?
hiroshima?
nagasaki?
the japanese interment camps?
the hundreds of negroids killed throughtout the years?
nobody in this world is innocent

Attached: 2D190AFE-34FA-417D-B02A-AD04F5E28CDF.jpg (750x1024, 137K)

file:///home/otto/Pictures/Screenshot%20from%202019-04-15%2015-32-56.png

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-15 15-32-56.png (314x356, 106K)

god germans are so fucking arrogant and smug
i hope they get replaced by 2025 so we can have a civil world

Attached: freddymerkelstein.jpg (2000x2000, 854K)

Angle was a region in Denmark that had migration to Britain

Attached: 1537605377301.jpg (898x628, 119K)

death and destruction is the natural path we have; doesn't mean that others are greater than that you will be a full sjw

Japanese people are even more of soulless robots than Germans

Germany should've been destroyed fully. Dresden wasn't far enough.

No because people are retarded

canada must be destroyed. the seals wasn't enough for them.

What is this?
Why is that German wearing such a tacky outfit to what appears to be a mourning? God Germans are classless barbarians

at least they dont tolerate fags and shitskins

A+

Yes, Germans are a bit annoying sometimes.

the peasants are attacking the lords lol

>literal fags and shitskins don’t tolerate other fags and shitskins!
Japanese men are such fags they don’t even have sex

Oh so not Tel Aviv but Jew York City this time? You are a fagot kike. Germany was the only country to stand up to the global kike.

Adolt was a piece of shit no doubt. Let’s not pretend though that it was the brits that started bombing citizens. Churchill was the biggest Zionist cuck that literally created Israel and helped create the UN right after the war.

Fuck no I’m not from New York
I’m from Georgia

God bless him and send him back, amen

Genau, ah ich meine exactly

Oh ok, an Atlanta negroid! Well equally repulsive, at least as a kike we knew why you didn’t like Germans, now that we know you’re a nigger... we know you don’t like Germans because of kike propaganda running nonstop in your head.

Fuck nazis and jews. I'm sick of this stupid meme that "americans destroyed the world in ww2". For one, we hardly did anything compared to the other allies, and two, Hitler, and the rest of the top-level nazis, as well as most German public fucking hated America. There was never a chance of being allies. That faggot was happy to declare war on us.

Hitler was a fucking visionary, now you’re just too kiked out to see it, fucking fagot! You don’t know how good we would have had it if Hitler had not been attacked from all angles from the international Jew

White people, amirite guise

Attached: Capture.png (532x889, 621K)

Help yourself to a documentary “Europa the final battle” cause you’re talking like a fucking retard

>Hitler was a fucking visionary
lmao, one of hitler's "visions" was an America owned by its native savages. Nothing is cringier that mutts larping as nazis with my flag.

>n-no some propaganda they made up proves you wrong
sucking down bullshit makes you a brainless goy, whether it's jewish bullshit or not

>documentary
That’s propaganda mate
This

>everything is propaganda

You dumb ass nigger spouting kike propaganda, next you’ll tell me Nazis really killed 6 gorrillion kikes?

retard thread

hate means accepting anything to obtain a certain ideological goal ususally involving prison or death

You are a meaningless shit-tard like the lefties by using their wordings "hate" by such meaningless thing.
It is nothing more than pathetic to see copying the lefties frame and then only using Nazi-comparisons which are not even closely in power since the 68er-bluepill of nihilism and cultural self-destruction.

So when the propaganda documentary tells you about Stalins order 0428 and you look it up and it’s true... is it still propaganda you dumb fucking fagot? You sound like civnat fagots! Probably niggerloves “as long as they vote for trump I’ll let them cuck me!

>For one, we hardly did anything compared to the other allies
Our arrival into the war was the turning point that lost Germans the war, and the witchhunt that followed, known as the Nuremburg Trials, neutered the Germans to the embarrassing state they are in now

No, blatant propaganda is propaganda.
Again dumbass, you don't have to suck kike dick to not want to suck nazi dick. I don't believe the holohoax for a second. Rather, I believe that stupid fuck hitler just terrified them all enough to send them on boats heading our way. Now we have all the jews that once lived in Europe, destroying our country because he had to go fucking make them kvetch.
A great example would be the german kike that created the immigration act of 1964, marking the start of spic immigration that would turn our country 56% by today.
FUCK GERMANS.

Anyway, I got to go, have a free bump you fagots! Let someone else straighten your nigger living asses out.

Calm down... a propaganda film is a propaganda film. It doesn’t mean it’s 100% fiction it just means it’s purpose is to convince easily persuaded people like yourself

No, we merely arrived during the turning point. Understand the difference.
>neutered the Germans to the embarrassing state they are in now
Sadly it didn't neuter them enough, considering the power they hold now. Ideally we should have let the soviets turn their country into their piss bucket. American generosity was far too great back then.

>Anglo the superior race

Yeah shure buddy... it’s not like their genetical isolation in that island made them develope extremely bad teeths as well as a pretty high chance that their newborns become retardet due to a lot of incest.

Attached: E7C42A7B-C3E9-4879-BCB4-5A80FC95945D.png (281x531, 183K)

Never

Germany > Israel
Germans > Jews
German children > jewish children
German men > jewish men
Jewish women = unholy whores
State of Israel = destroyed before 2050

Attached: 1517087787553.png (1500x1500, 926K)

Tribes of Germania aren't white.

>german
seems legit

Kannst ja gern mal versuchen ein Gespräch mit mir auf Deutsch zu führen wenn du mir nicht glaubst, aber bitte ohne Google Übersetzer ;)

Fuck you kike.

Attached: bq-5c8d0d2f193ca.jpg (841x1280, 273K)

Attached: 1546219184985.png (254x254, 96K)

>muh beautiful anglos!
>muh civilians
The UK declared war on Germany, you know that, right?

>germans are so fucking arrogant and smug
>swiss flag
>thinks swiss are likeable

Attached: 12079256_10153116772652411_2774861044035275900_n.jpg (1920x1200, 270K)

my great grandpa had at least 4 confirmed kills

Attached: IMG_20190413_220034.jpg (3456x4608, 2.33M)