Any fellow Toronto anons want to join me at Yonge Dundas square with a clown wig and horn to honk at degenerates?

Any fellow Toronto anons want to join me at Yonge Dundas square with a clown wig and horn to honk at degenerates?

Attached: Yonge-Dundas_Square_-_2010_(HDR).jpg (1950x1300, 1.97M)

How far is Toronto from here?

Depends
Where you at?

>user with US flag
>hurr durr where u at?
a fucking leaf

I meant what part of the US
If you're from NY it's a short drive

glow in the dark !

also AHAHAHAHA PROOF THE CLOWN MEME IS GLOWING IN THE DARK, THEY WANT YOU TO MEET UP, HONK HONK IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLOW IN THE DARK

triple fucking dare if youve got sacks cunt

livestream it too pls

What time? Are you wearing a red nose too?

No, I'm just a whiteboi neet
I'm not looking to do anything illegal, just honk at disgusting liberal trash and preach clown world to the hypnotized masses

What a coincidence - the Clown Meme is associated with meet ups, really think about that one for a second Jow Forums - sooooooooo glow in the dark - I win the internet CIA - Wheres my Prize ? no tricks this time, or else ill just deal with it and prove you all wrong like i always do !

Attached: 1520600914536.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

lol w/e you go an bait then

You're retarded. When did the honker meme have anything to do with meetups? Why do you keep pushing the CIA narrative so hard? The clown meme is unironically how Jow Forums took everything pre-trump shilling.

This is how you can convince people not to use the honk psyop: have a leaf endorse it.

kek, i do not see how this is not funny AF

Sure I'll be right there, post phone number.

Oh yes I'll meet up with you user surely we won't be doxxed or mobbed downtown Toronto. Could you pick a higher nigger faggot density location ? I suppose you will want to livestream this event for the world to see as well ? You glow in the dark

>doxxed or mobbed
t. doesn't live in downtown toronto
People will literally ignore him because Toronto is literally so diverse that people won't be offended, and on top of that have better shit to do on a fucking Monday than to pay attention to a street performer.

Fpbp

Attached: powerkick.jpg (159x167, 10K)

best to go on a Saturday and honk at the radical Muslims who will for sure try and start a fight with you.

i remember dundas st as a hooker place and old amc dealer

Diverse = we accept Nazi's too I don't know man sounds like you don't even live in Canada just takes 1 lurking libtard on twitter to expose you. Best to do these events unannounced and alone .also niggers and trannies are 90 percent unemployed so no they won't be busy on their Monday morning.

Do cities in America really look like this

>America
>Nice bait

>asks where toronto is instead of checking a map.
>pretends the U.S. is one place.
Fuck off, shitposter.

I am being serious. I have never been to a city that looks anything close to that

Thats leafland, retard

>that's the joke

Post SSN for verification. Maybe later we can meet up and shorten some shotgun barrels.

Livestream it faggot.

I agree with doing it unannounced and alone since he's just fucking around but people literally have better things to do than to pay attention to a street performer. This guy is literally just dressing up as a clown and honking at people in a place where you have people fucking around, busking, and junkies walking around high as balls. I seriously doubt he has the balls to yell shit at people and even if he did they'd take it as another lunatic.

They don't. The picture has filters over it and other photography tricks to hide the filth. The actual place is fucking filthy. Toronto is fucking filthy. Also I guess you could call this the city center.

Nah but it has got all of those electric signs and stuff.

My city has (1) electric sign down it's main party street and no other neon signs, no other electric signs or anything.

Shoo shoo, glowleaf

I'll bring the fertilizer

Let’s do it.

That's from the main hot spot square of toronto with photo saturation cranked to max. There are barely any electric signs if you walk away from that spot to any direction.

By electric do you mean signs that have backlighting or screens? The signs in the image look a lot more vibrant and brighter than they actually are with photography tricks. Doesn't help that that's a huge mall in the downtown core so they have ads out the ass.

>Monday

Waaaait so it's happening today?

post results it's a great idea.

I just assumed so, I mean if it wasn't today it'd probably be sometime soon this week or he wouldn't make this thread now.

I'm omw now
Let the honking commence
Also fuck Ryerson students

Live stream it buddy

I live in the west coast tho. :((((

Post results

GTA fag here. Is there some libshit rally going on in that shit hole today?

bump to see it on tv

Get a fucking Union job and stop worrying about doxxing.

>they can't dox you if you dox yourself first

Cant. I have no bus money. Ask another user.

BUMP ALSO POST LIVESTREAM OR OP IS GAY