If you're a NEET, you are accepting defeat and refusing to fight for your race

If you're a NEET, you are accepting defeat and refusing to fight for your race.

Attached: 1543561442522.jpg (660x574, 31K)

I'm not a neet and I concede defeat. Our people want to become extinct.

Your anger at comfortable people comes from jealousy.

Possibly. How do you counter the argument you're contributing to your downfall by working?
People have dropped out because they don't believe in the system and don't feel it's a fair exchange

The jews already won.

Being a wagie is what supports and empowers the whole system NEETS are rebels

I’m fighting for my race by voting for Yang

Attached: 97A8DE3E-A014-453D-B5FF-F89F3B87ED03.png (656x682, 358K)

If someone is debt free and self-sufficient with a family, then I support that. We still need white people fighting for white interests in the public space tho. Ideally covertly. We just need white men fighting for positions of power, even if the odds are stacked against us

I understand neets. It's not giving up. They just don't see the benefit to playing the game of Life because it's not only broken but stacked against them. Look up mouse Utopia and you will understand what is happening is natural.

>The force driving “Honkler” across the far-right is the same bleak worldview that led white nationalists toembraceDemocratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang. In their minds, if there is nothing that they can do to stop the supposed “great replacement” of white people in their “homelands” and no politicians who care enough about their cause to implement real policies that favor their agenda, they may as well accept the outcome and wrench whatever they can out of the system, like Yang’s promise of $1,000 per month universal basic income. This mentality is often referred to as “black pilling.”

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-145402~2.png (1080x416, 58K)

I'm not going to shoot up a Mexican grocery store just because we have immigration problems. Nice try FBI.

>NEETs can't have kids
I know most people here are high school dropouts, but don't you guys have ANY knowledge how human reproduction works? Shit's embarrassing.

Based

Already accepted defeat because the population at large is not, and will never be on the same page, but I have to work because I dont want to be homeless or hungry again. You NEETs have it made.

Attached: 15553378848162708325448167927209.jpg (4032x2268, 1.79M)

>by refusing to hire myself to rivet their chains around your neck, I am somehow accepting defeat

Attached: 1609.jpg (400x385, 35K)

You know you could figure out a way to get disability, right? Let me help you out.
1. Get on disability
2. Use your time to learn to code (use udemy)
3. Get a coding job

I'm not a dedicated method actor, nor do I have anybody supporting me during the time it will take to get approved while the SS judge juggles his balls in deciding my fate. Coding? Are you out of your asshole mind? Sure I can convince a fucking government bureaucracy that I'm disabled, but good luck convincing employers that I am flummoxed by indoor plumbing (you know what I'm talking about)

Attached: 15553416605598893829863639523698.jpg (4032x2268, 838K)

for once, op is not a faggot

Most of the Right is nothing more than Resentment Management at the ethnic cleansing.
>steer the resentment into memes and productivity so ZOG can keep us working alongside our new Brothers without going full Tarrant
That's all all of this is.
We are going to lose, and I don't like being managed like some little fucking kid.
In the meantime, I am not contributing to the system.
Not least because I have nothing personally to gain except material possessions which anyone can take away from me at any time.
No thanks, NEETbuxx for me.

Attached: McVeigh.jpg (1024x653, 165K)

Whoa, Shlomo, I'm so motivated to start again my life for the 7th time!!!! Let's do it!!!

* walks out of the door *

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH

(burning pain in the kidney, back and head)

being a NEET is the single most selfish thing you can do to your family and country
prove me wrong. protip: you can't.

NEET is literally God-tier.

You eat food because of monks. We still have words because of monks. You drink Yeager because of monks.

NEET is the best. If you don't agree go eat your Arby's until you die.

being born because """love""" or a mistake
is the most selfish thing i think.

"my race" is committing suicide and has made it very clear they dont want anyone to fight for them.

How come king neets from afrika are not extinct?

Umm i just smoke a lot of weed

Mommy says she kicking me out im be homeless soon

Attached: 1554347885477.jpg (240x193, 11K)

Being jewish is the most selfish think you can do to your country. Prove me wrong. Protip you cant

>What does NEET mean exactly?

Not in Jewish Education, Jewish Employment or Jewish Training.

>my race
you faggots call me a nigger and a jew shil all day when im fucking agreeing with you retards

suck my fucking neet dick assholes

die out and get shit on by the knuckle dragging brown savages

an eye for an eye makes the world blind user.
god that's so original, you should get a medal for that
i get that you amerifats are mentally retarded but can you at least /try/ to be original?

but it feels too good when i touch my weewee

Every time I talk to people about what can be done, they give me the same proposals.

1) Network and change the Republican Party
Impossible, it's completely owned by Jew loving boomers. By the time they're gone, it will be too late.
2) Have lots of children
So they can grow up in this clown world and still be outnumbered because almost no white people are actually doing this?
3) Be a productive citizen while trying to surreptitiously maintain some semblance of white society
That's what whites have been doing for 60 years, it just props up the system.

The only hope left is that some European countries remain uncucked.

Society needs to collapse first before it can get any better.

i agree with this asshole even though hes going to respond by calling me a fucking jew shil

the only thing to do is remove ourselves and let the world end

The white race is garbage anyway so who cares?

Nah. The rubber band is just being stretched, it'll snap soon. The white man is a sleeping giant, enactor of the greatest genocides and cleansings the world has ever seen. There is not a more dangerous creature on the planet.

This so much is certain. White people are very nice, until thier not. The Japanese learned this the hard way.