Calling all Nordics

Calling all Nordics.
Why havent YOU joined the Nordic Resistance yet?

I just said fuck it, and sent them a well formulated application and you should do the same if you care about the North.
There is no other Nordic organization with the virility, volition and willpower to jump to action and do something.

I've heard some say they have a bad reputation for having hooligan-tier members, I cannot confirm nor deny this but if it is true - be the difference you want to see in the organization.

ITT discussion for anything related to the Nordics is welcome aswell.

nordfront.dk
nordfront.se
frihetskamp.net
nordicresistancemovement.org
nordurvigi.is
vastarinta.com

Attached: nordfront1.jpg (1191x670, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OJi4bln-hHQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are only active in Scandinavia, yes?
Quite a lot of Nordic blood here too, maybe I should start a chapter.

because im black

Mainly, yes.
They are active in Finland too even though they have forbidden the organization.
There is also a UK website.

You could contact them, and talk about starting a Dutch chapter.
My impression is all European nationalists are more or less welcome but you have to be of Nordic stock to be an actual member.

>Funny Question:
Anyone have any idea who this guy is?

Attached: images-21.jpg (299x168, 14K)

Because it all boils down to protect whamen with those cunts, i didn't see a single one of these before the cologne attack and they worship "based" girls like goddesses even if they had nigger orgies no thanks. I actually talked to some of them and it's always the same

>inb4 incel

Attached: 1549651553091.jpg (720x404, 70K)

Adding to that, the Dutch are fullblooded Germanics with alot of Nordic blood, so a Dutch chapter would not be a bad idea.

you are a cuck

Attached: booming.jpg (675x601, 106K)

You will find alot of different opinions and people in the organization.
Your criticism is really unfounded and strawman-tier.

Go ahead and vote for your turbopozzed homo politicians, self loathing cuck.

How the fuck would we know?
Pretty sure those are Swedes, I got no clue.

Isn't their goal to unify the North under NatSoc rule? It would be kind of odd to include the Netherlands there

Attached: NRM-Sweden.jpg (1100x733, 82K)

You didn't address a single point I brought up, I know personally a "1488" girl that is part of their org but is a known promiscuous whore and race traitor that wants to settle down. But ofc I'm the cuck

hey dane you gotta any footage of the happening that took place because of the guy that runs the hard line party?

I am half though, my eyes are greenbrown and unsurprisingly all my worst characteristics were inherited from my brown-eyed dad, he has no clue where the bloodline got mudded and there is no family history... :/

I'll remove myself from the gene-pool when the browns are all dead I guess, or I could pass on my good genes with an aryan woman (bleach) as my aryan mother has 156 IQ and I have 144

>I got no clue
No problem user. They are a Swedish Chapter. Just wondered if y'all kept a member database something party wide. Would like to meet the guy.

-Friendo

Get out of here ya doxxer

Sure, unify the North.
That doesn't mean you can't enter tight partnerships with other Germanic nations who sympathize with the overall picture and ideology.

I kind of did, I called them strawmen.
I would personally call it out if such people appear in my local chapter, like I said - be the difference you want to see.

If you are going to pretend they are all on board with such people, you are pulling shit out of your ass.

Because we have actual ethnonationalists among our politicians.

Attached: 1e504da4f3cde56a9811c7da37077653c36d65b2.jpg (198x255, 19K)

>ya doxxer
Like all these people haven't already been doxxed

Attached: 1555202306572s.jpg (124x121, 3K)

If everyone grows the same beard nobody can get doxxed

Attached: 09-roll-safe.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 68K)

I'm of pure Germanic stock, I got some very far fetched German ancestry but otherwise I'm Nordic as fuck, I got brown eyes and brown hair.
I don't think you have to worry about that, I hardly, HARDLY doubt they are THAT autistic.
The notion that you have to have light eyes and platin blonde hair is an agenda pushed only by the most inbred skinhead hooligan fucks.

> a known promiscuous whore and race traitor
Im actually perplexed that you think there is any swedish girl that dont fit that description...

I traced back my heritage to 1450 100% northern European. Lots of Scandinavian and German blood. hel seger!

You can't even greentext right you dumb shill cunt.

I was handed a panflet from a guy I front of a supermarket about 3 years ago from the nordic resistance group, I had a nice talk with him and surprised him with how redpilled I was, (he was probably only expecting blue pulled people there) all fine and good until I bring up how women seem to be the ones that vote for more immigration and welfare, his face changed from genuine happiness to visible anger faster than you can retake Skåne, told me women haters are not welcome kek. I'm sorry but if a group wants to fix the leak from the rain by putting bowls where it drops instead of fixing the leak, it simply lost me.

Also
Start working out, I've just decided to once and for all turn my life around and start doing something.
I know alot of the people on here are NEETs or at least somewhat close, and you can get out of it if you put your head to it.

Group with likeminded people, create a tight-knit community of proud people and do things together, this will undeniably bring you happyness, meaning and motivation in life.
Transform yourself into a proper, aryan man.
Dont bend over or let yourself be silenced by slanter and pointed fingers, keep your head up high.

Attached: kalmar.png (2020x1010, 161K)

>Greentext right
Fuck off Muhammed

>organization doesn't completely conform to my autistic ideological whims

no organization is going to do that, now is not the time for purity spiralling when your race is under attack

Attached: meigm.png (474x606, 179K)

Because swedes are not worth saving and less Finland is associated with them and their inferior culture and genes, the better.

I disagree, my mother is like an angel, too good for this earth, with blue/green eyes, very intelligent and compassionate.
My father is a total degenerate animal hardcore drug-addict that abandoned my mom as soon as I was born, he has brown hair and eyes, although he is also Germanic I cannot deny the reality of this fact, every negative aspect of my being is directly inherited from my brown side. I am very prone to addiction and make terrible life decisions just as he did

>I traced back my heritage to 1450

How? My surname is German but I know next to nothing about my ancestors past my great grandparents.

This is solid advice, no matter which movement you support.

So get active and involved rather than giving up at the first sign of resistance you absolute fucking cuck.
That is exactly my point, you give up before trying just because someone frowns at you.

Pathetic desu

Go back, dumb mutt.

We have a guy in our family who traced back everything to 1450. Pretty awesome because he traveled a lot for it.

We have a guy in our family who traced back everything to 1450. Pretty awesome because he traveled a lot for it.

Then we disagree.
Blaming brown eyes and hair for degeneracy is pretty fucking retarded my man.
I know plenty of turbo-degenerate blondes, I've been a degenerate myself.

Either way, you almost 100% certainly carry the gene that allows you to conceive blonde children.

Most Scandis can just look at church records, most of them go back to the 1300's. Maybe there are records where you live too.

My family has a massive book that names every single,ancestor and I'm apparently descendant from charlemagne from the matrineal side, though almost every European is at this point. If you ask your elders they might have something similar, I learned alot from that book

I have blond hair, hahah.
I agree that my situation is anecdotal and people are individuals but it's very hard not to think like this when you are cursed by having PERFECT genes mixed with DEGENERATE SHIT genes. :(

Did I say I gave up? I give up with white knights not with the struggle my brother. Also calling people cuck gets old

Adding to that, my brown eyes come from my mothers side, which comes from my grandfather.

He was a proud as fuck policeman that the force used whenever there was some wannabe-hardass that had to be broken down.
Quite known country-wide in the police force.

What if I have a Scandinavian name, blond hair, blue eyes, Scandinavian lineage, but also Irish, Scots, Swiss, welsh, and even a bit Sephardic blood?
That is to say, are burger mutts allowed?
youtu.be/OJi4bln-hHQ

I dont see what an American could do for the movement unless you move here.

You did though, you dropped it because mUH WhITe kNIgHt FrOwN :'(

>Proud Police officer to put wannabe-hardass in their place.
Need a ton of them over here. They all died off or retired, these new officers are absolute brainwashed shit

>Move here
Can I come also?

Same here, our police officers now are wimpy vaginas afraid of tackling the criminal if they are outnumbered by just one.

>tackle the criminal
Remember when they would just club them to the ground? Good times

If you arent a spic-gook-shit-med-nigger mutt and are of majority Nordic stock, I don't see the damage in it so long you are willing to ASSIMILATE - not integrate.

If idont join the NR I'm doing nothing and give up? The blurpilled attitude towards women will fuck them over really hard in the future if they succeed, Mark my words

this is unironically based

Yeah, thats how it should be.
We do have a divison for really hard criminals and narcotics though, those guys DO NOT fuck around.

Question for resistance members from Denmark and Norway:

you do realize NMR advocates a nordic state right? aka kalmar 2.0?
Are you really OK with that? Do you feel comfortable being the same nation as Sweden?

Dra åt helvete dansk jävel

>särskrivning
lär dig stava för i helvete

pucko

>assimilate
Can I still cook BBQ and make Whiskey?

>even a bit Sephardic blood

Attached: fluid.jpg (500x282, 17K)

If you dont join on the basis of meeting one whiteknight that frowned at you and knowing one promiscouous whore, rather than join and do something to change the view - yes, you absolutely are.

>OK with that? Do you feel comfortable being the same nation as Sweden?

i would love to ethnically cleanse malmö with my fellow snow niggers

Attached: 1554408163900.jpg (708x543, 105K)

You have any Chapter in Schleswig Holstein (north germany) are in the Area around the border ?

Yes.
If we ever get so far, dont you think the overall consensus would change on sandniggers?
Come on now.

It's a bunch of wigger nationalists who are more concerned with grandstanding against homosexuality and alienating other scandis than actually doing something useful from what I've seen.

based and redpilled, I always thought I had a bit of dane in me from the southern part of my family.

I'm too lazy.

Took part In the NRM for almost 2 years. The nordic larping was fucking annoying so I left. Good riddance. Strasser gang now

Attached: images (2).png (228x221, 7K)

Lol of course, we do the same here.

Hjemmebrændt og grill aftener.
The Norwegians are particularly good at making "moonshine"

>Why havent YOU joined the Nordic Resistance yet?
Because it costs money and time that I'd rather spend on video games.

I gave you two examples out of many I have, women still vote themselves free stuff all the time and more immigrant friendly parties, taking the female redpill seems to be the hardest thing ever for these men

yes, ok.
I just thought there'd be an aversion to something like a nordic state outside of sweden (because of old swedish "imperial" sentiment).

>grandstanding against the homo-trannie lobby
ftfy

non-NMR here but support NMR. I would be fine with a pan-Nordic superstructure divided into regional entities, so we have regions like Jylland, Norrland, Trondelag etc. but a common military and foreign policy

Blitz?

Thats okay, you are the exact kind of person they don't want anyway.

>nordic larping
what
that's like calling a japanese person a weeb for appreciating their culture

Attached: 1553670930311.jpg (304x166, 7K)

in short, they follow consensus. Its up to men to change the political climate so women follow.

When voting for women was introduced - women voted MORE conservative then men.

Useless and fucking retarded, abrahamic slave morality. Are we going to stop immigration, or prevent people from fucking? Choose wisely, you can't do both.

Same, honestly. There are even organizations who are somewhat non-political that already work towards this goal. We'll see,I guess. Nord

I won't join the NR but that's a really fucking stupid excuse

>because of old swedish "imperial" sentiment
that is just our internal squabbling. Uniting against shitskin invasion is more important

this is what i had in mind. sounds good

you are really just starting to sound like a mgtow incel now

I dont think they are active in Germany, no.

He probably is. Let him stay in his room and cry about how evil women are then.

dette

fair enough

Finns arent nordic

I like most of the things they say and do however the "pan-nordic" idea of uniting all the nordic states in to one i dont like even tho i think the nordic states should be closer to one another cooperating just not empire building

>prevent people from fucking
they want to stop the overly-sexualized trannie parades and over the top faggot propaganda, they arent going to police peoples private lives you absolute fucking dreg

LOL alright buddy this conversation is clearly going no where, you have done nothing but name call and try to shame into joining, good luck in the future you are going to need it.

Nobody really cares if you join them or not, user. I personally prefer another organization, doesn't really mean I don't support them though since they work towards a decent goal.

what are you then

yeah this
we can always get in brotherly bar fights and beat the shit out of eachother and then go grill together once we have kicked out all the nignogs if we absolutely want to

Attached: finngolia.jpg (601x900, 75K)

Finno-ugric

All the norwegian branch has done so far is put up posters with rainbow flags crossed out, marched down the street a few times screaming "we hate fags!". All I see in this organization is westboro baptist church LARPers, supposedly "based" nordics still subscribing to abrahamic morals. Even though I agree that faggotry is not a virtue, it is a profoundly retarded tactic and tells me that this organization is just one in a long row of idiotic nationalists that have no resonance with their actual nation. We need to stop immigrants, not faggots. Call me up when we got something actually serious going on.

>call me when someone else does something
>then i might do something
l
m
a
o

Maybe I can help, I agree with you both.
On one hand you have a point about the females, on the other hand you COULD join and plant seeds in their heads (don't sperg out about females just point out inconsistencies and ASK RHETORICAL QUESTIONS), right?
Complaining about the group here sure as fuck won't help any of us

It's a honey pot. If you join, or if you even support them in other ways, the police WILL keep an eye on you. Visit you at your home in full visible police gear to make sure your neighbors start talking. Visit your work if you refuse to talk to them at home, or if they just feel like it.
Take away any legal guns you might own because fuck you, the police doesn't need to follow the law when it comes to how they handle "evil nazis".
Stop and delay you every time you are traveling outside of your town.
Illegally share information on you to the state owned news agency that they will use to slander you publicly with.
And much much more.
>Those are things you must sacrificy for your people
Sure. If the actions of NMB actually did anything at all, then it might be worth it.
But literally all they do is hand out fliers with information could have been shared easier and more efficient on the internet.
Hang ugly stickers everywhere.
March with flags twice a year.
And the majority of their members doesn't actually follow the ideals they are supposed to have.
Oh. And for what little it is worth, one of the leaders has a tatoo of solomon's seal on his arm.