King Paludan of Denmark is ready for round two this evening!

The most based guy in the universe is going to do another Quran burning - in yet another shitskin infested area, called Albertslund (A Copenhagen suburb).

Let's hope the chaos repeats! These insects get more and more pissed off, and they just don't fucking get the point: That the more they chimp out, the more it helps his cause. This man will save Denmark. Pay respects for this glorious man!

I assume you can follow the circus via the livestream on his YouTube channel:

youtube.com/channel/UC4x-CILeIrI5vVk3T11KaVQ

3 demos/happenings/Quran burnings are scheduled from 3 to 8 PM CET today. (starting in 10 minutes)

This is history in the making.

Attached: palu.jpg (620x349, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXGZ4b3WHqo
youtube.com/watch?v=EhIpwATaj9o
ekstrabladet.dk/112/100-kampklaedte-betjente-klar/7598684
bt.dk/krimi/lige-nu-nye-masseanholdelser
youtube.com/watch?v=eNMVQyfbEB8
ekstrabladet.dk/112/nye-uroligheder-100-kampklaedte-betjente-klar/7598684
youtube.com/watch?v=euqEEN8W_Kw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let him try that here in a real islamic country and he'll suffer REAL consequences

Sweet, I hope we see him stoned to death on livestream

This will only turn Denmark even more right wing.

Yeah, France is cucked, we know.

So you're saying he should do this in France?

Is Denmark the savior of Western Europe?

Lmao faggot

lol

Conflict funded by Soros

Would make for a very surprising turn of events.

Attached: 0e8.png (923x713, 16K)

interdasting

Attached: 1555267867099.gif (300x225, 1.03M)

kek

Good, I just want to watch the fun from far away.

You think so? Any radical action will cause a split down the middle. Some people will be caused to feel more sympathy for Muslims as this can be seen as a stunt meant only to enrage them.

And by the way.. He's intending to do another Quran burning on Blågårds Plads - the place where things escalated yesterday. Blågårds Plads is the Harlem of Copenhagen.

I can't fucking fathom the basedness of this guy, haha.

Finally something happening in this moderate hellhole

is it going live?

there's no videos....reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1554253996103.jpg (399x400, 16K)

May Allah burn his arms and fingers in Jahannam

I know it. Danes are a different breed. We're the nicest and most naive people in the world, but when you step on snek, it will bite you.

The Danish boomers are probably the most racist group of people in the Western world. and there's a hell of a lot of boomers here, kek.

Charles Martel rolls in his grave

Yeah, still no stream. Maybe it's delayed, don't know. He doesn't always livestream the events, but I can't imagine he isn't going to after yesterday's events. Let's wait and see.

33y old boomer here.

I fucking hate globalism and these fucking niggers.

Inshallah. Cowards go to hell.

I wish more of these videos had english subs, I am a new world retard

Newsflash: Allah doesn't exist.

nigga you aint a boomer you a gen x nigga

kys

Cowards? You mean all the "men" fleeing the wars and poverty in the Middle East/Africa, leaving their women and children behind, because they're too much of a bunch of pussies to stay and fight?

Attached: 1552754103105.gif (400x222, 1.82M)

newfag detected

Good luck. I visited 30 years ago and thoroughly enjoyed your beaches. Don't let them take away your country

Attached: IMG_20190415_080642.jpg (2592x1944, 2.06M)

Kek. 33 year old boomer here too! Min broder fra en anden moder. Doed over oerkenrotterne!

Kek. I literally made that gif. Glad you like it.

only newfags call people newfags.

t. newfag

Monitoring for chimpout live stream, stay safe Danebros.

Where is stream

Allah has banned it.

Attached: pep.jpg (400x400, 27K)

thanks

Attached: 1553358725402.png (770x550, 100K)

Er du med i discorden?

Nope. Men jeg vil gerne være med!

He should read a book, instead of burning one.

He's a lawyer, so I guess he's read a lot of books. This filthy nigger book isn't worth reading. It's not worth the paper it's written on.

C'est drôle parce que c'est vrai.

Har du et link?

Attached: mxwkqaah1as21.jpg (750x500, 96K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gXGZ4b3WHqo

youtube.com/watch?v=EhIpwATaj9o

so many salty muslims. allah is a child molester and muslims are just the little slave puppy work-dogs of jews. lmao kill yourself and your mother

Fuck Allah

Attached: 1537592090478.png (369x395, 180K)

Have we started a fire brother?

Attached: fire.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Allah the pedo conman is burning in hell

Ja skynd dig ind, du skal lige vettes forst
invite kode gyldig i én time ymzGrc
skriv når du kommer ind

It's a spark, but any fire needs wood and oxygen. Accelerate

I hope you guys are going to turn up and support him. In my country he would be arrested and his right to freedom of expression and opinion denied (on a technicality of all things, if he streamed it on the internet).

>oerkenrotterne
kek

I telling gah men

We don't have to do anything at all, with all of the commotion that this causes it'll just fan the flames of racism for the older generations even further. I personally don't really see why he has to burn the book, but on the flip side I really don't see why he shouldn't be able to without getting assaulted if he wanted to do it.

Fuck you too Muhammad

This.
France needs to unfuck itself badly before its too late.
It can start by banning post modernists, and remove Foucalt, Derrida, and the other psuedophilosophers from the 60s.

Prophet Muhammad was 7th century illiterate war merchant who married and raped a 9 year old girl named Aisha. She was his favourite.

Attached: 087F8DEE-D20B-41DC-B493-8DCD531D1B53.jpg (680x640, 84K)

Jeg har lige joinet.

This. Muslims are the cowards that attack civilian targets intentionally, then hide behind their women and children when the West responds.
Absolutely the most evil, wretched, cowardly satanic cult on the planet.

Skriv lige inde i kanalen, den du nu kan skrive i.

If its a joke, then its a good one. But based on context you might also just be retarded.

Can we just focus on the shit skins instead?

Why not both?
I read the koran.It was shit so I burned it.

Må andre også være med i discord?

Danebros any updates?

>I can't fucking fathom the basedness of this guy
its your fucking country
you should all be doing this, cuck
go help the man

Every Dane I've met has been incredibly condescending/superior and very insular, slightly aggressive. I generally disliked this until I realised that a little bit of edge is necessary to keep a tidy, functional space for your cultural group.

it says he hasn't showed up yet, he should have been there 34 minutes ago
ekstrabladet.dk/112/100-kampklaedte-betjente-klar/7598684

danes are cucks

For your future reference we also have an incredible sense of self-irony to go with our arrogance.
If you can crack a joke about us in a personal way its insta +100 points.
But otherwise glad that you acknowledge its value

Every Dane I've met has been straightforward,trustworthy and with an ironic sense of humour. Top lads.

Did he died?

Attached: 1545344139210.png (680x521, 115K)

Why do I not see this in the news? I find it hard to believe that royalty is doing this

Danes are at just the right level of "cunt" for me to like them. Not too much and not too little. Youre in the goldilocks zone

Yeah, yeah, we know. So when do we nuke you so you can start over without shitskins?

The savior of the West is the East

wew lad

I believe much of our sense of humour stem from the Monty Python and the Flying Circus.
Without you guys we would just be 100% cucks.

what is the east going to save in west ? think before you post tard

An Aussie girl I know who married a Dane experienced a little bit of edge for not being Danish, despite doing well in the language and studying there. I've found myself an unfortunate butt of Scandi jokes in drinking scenarios - and more than a little buttmad enough to have the whole party bounced out. I was pretty baby faced and light hearted then... but in general you sense that Scandis (except for gay Swedes) have a sense that accomodates light AND dark at the same time. They understand duality. Could be a plus and a minus.

This is different to my experiences of Germans who are very dismissive and insular until you do something generous or thoughtful for them that really helps them out and it's like having the world's most loving hound, they go from super cold autist to wanting to lick your face.

We're the cucks now lad. Hopefully your reawakened steely nordic grit will help remind brits who they really are

UPDATE: bt.dk/krimi/lige-nu-nye-masseanholdelser

Paludan is so gonna get shot one day.
And he will become the first martyr

Based. I’m Muslim and even I hate shitskins

he is live
youtube.com/watch?v=eNMVQyfbEB8

Like that guy in the Netherlands. Get elected after being assassinated.

ekstrabladet.dk/112/nye-uroligheder-100-kampklaedte-betjente-klar/7598684
They already arrested some of the “youth”. Paludan havent showed up yet. Article have a clip.

Paludan is a Jewish counter-islamist. He does good work but his ulterior motives are nothing but good. Approve of him when he does something smart all you want, but don't ever form a personality cult around him.

France is lost boys, pack it up and glass it...

PS Monty Python satire is now reality
youtube.com/watch?v=euqEEN8W_Kw

>BLM in Denmark

Explain

>real islamic country
>french flag

lmao. I can't wait to join the crusades to kill you fuckers.

KEEEK. De lærer det aldrig. IQ70 ftw.

Literally 5 sorry niggers. They are pure laughing stock. You can't even pronounce the name of their leader. "Bwalya". I think it's the sound cats make when they puke hairballs.

Soros.

You know he's a jew right?