I work for a company that is developing artificial intelligence

It is gathering data on most public sites hosted by Google (and other search engines/social media networks) at the moment in order for it to 'learn' how to have general intelligence. Most AI's are beyond the startup phase in development, and are able to think multi-dimensionally (an informational array may possess greater than three digital dimensions which is necessary for true artificial intelligence). Your captchas are feeding into its visual-spatial reference frame. Each image is slightly modified so it cannot tell one from another.

Attached: vanaxa_incorporated_logo_4-15-2019.jpg (523x483, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q77YBmtd2Rw
youtube.com/watch?v=VkKxmnrRVHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1345779037332.jpg (250x176, 11K)

honk honk
Every meme feeds the beast!

Attached: Themadeningmeme.png (500x1760, 207K)

>general intelligence
>from a PC computer

nice try bullshit artist.

Lockheed Martin has had a AI running on a quantum computer since 1996. You guys are so far behind I don't why you're even trying.

when you think about what kinda data that is its all everybody posting online, its us and that terrible!

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 177K)

Can you make me a friend? :)

You don't need a quantum computer for AI.

Most AI are focused on specific tasks, a standard pc computer is more than enough for things you would use AI for.

Most human jobs and thought processes can be imitated by AI using ordinary computers.

Regarding AI, multi dimensional means more than 2-3 variables in the mathematical equations. Mathematically, it's not more complicated to have 5, 10, 100 dimensions than 1 or 2 dimensions.

Yes, in order to create artificial intelligence, you need more than 3 dimensions. Unless you are building a mathematical model of the thought process of an insect or something very primitive, like bacteria.

>Most human jobs and thought processes

All non-agricultural work is inherently worthless

AI is easily manipulated
Take the following sentence:
People love to eat nice and crispy fried immigrants on a Sunday morning after Church.
Not 1 AI on the planet can figure out the sentiment accurately, not can any AI understand sarcasm.

AI cant smell / appreciate farts either. Theres always that.

Kill us already, damn it!

Attached: 1475250154974.jpg (896x921, 59K)

What about smithing to improve effectiveness of said agricultural work?

>PC computer

Attached: 0.-thinking-face.png (256x256, 58K)

that's agricultural work.

gosh.

your understanding of modern ai techniques are laughably simplistic kek

Attached: BASILISK.png (123x75, 8K)

>building a house is worthless

штo?

Attached: 1549071326417.jpg (790x645, 189K)

yeah, like theft - of our intellectual property, just so a half-assed robot can make money for a bunch of idiots.

theft. where's my cut?

why not raise a barn like a healthy family?

building a house is just going to contribute to urban blight.

PC - personal computer
PC computer - personal computer computer

Well then setting up a factory for the construction of tractors etc is also agricultural work? And by that standard, is not all work an extension of agricultural work?

Satoshi already beat you mein duden.

I know what you're saying but does the mathematical complexity not increase with the matrix size? And technically would the larger bitwise calculations not be more complicated?

Interesting. I always thought neural nets got huge and required much RAM

>is not all work an extension of agricultural work?

social work isn't. most poetry isn't either. but yes, most work.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q77YBmtd2Rw
0:26

>PC computer

Well social work would be for the persons that are doing or have done the agricultural work, right? And one could debate the point that poetry, music and art fullfill the same purpouse, of uplifting the mental, emotional and spiritual health of the person doing agricultural work.

I programmed an AI in my computer using python had to pull the plug before it got out of hand. we need laws and shit

That's a bit airy fairy if you ask me. keep the poetry focused on topics like pest management or season planting times. as for social work, I've lived in friesland and those children are basically slaves. the role of "social science" in the netherlands will not gel with their traditional culture, and to have some trut from some office in gelderland wander over and start bitching that my kids need to wear "real shoes" is frankly just bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=VkKxmnrRVHo

> an informational array may possess greater than three digital dimensions which is necessary for true artificial intelligence
This doesn't make any sense, LARPer.