Julian Assange? Never heard of him

>Julian Assange? Never heard of him...

Attached: giphy.gif (360x203, 3.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theduran.com/james-comey-sabotaged-deal-to-grant-julian-assange-immunity/
youtu.be/zf4EV8WwUwo
youtu.be/1efOs0BsE0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the problem? You'll bobble your heads up and down no matter what bullshit you're asked to believe.

“I love Wikileaks”

>Hillary Clinton? Doesn't ring a bell

>lock her up
>you’d be in jail
>when I am president...

>The wall is real in my mind

this guy's a fucking joke

He developed dementia by March 2017

>Jail? What's that?

>he doesn't know
oof
theduran.com/james-comey-sabotaged-deal-to-grant-julian-assange-immunity/

sorry boyos, assange is walking

>Israel? voted for me in droves

Even if he did that would just further reinforce how incompetent all other politicians are

Why do you think this matters? You have been shilling this point all last night and this morning.

Fuck off, spammer.

You /ptg/ retards are the most pathetic people on the fucking planet

youtu.be/zf4EV8WwUwo
How does /ptg/ defend this?

MIGApedes get the rope first

Mexico is going to pay for it

>we need even more immigrants than ever

because trump shilled for wiki leaks through out his campaign you nigger

Pretty accurate description of everything since 2016.

>I'm a nationalist and a globalist.

way worse than liberals

Oh look a memeflag thread that's also an obvious shill thread.

What are the odds? This never happens!

>another shitty Drumpft sucks circlejerking thread, as if we don’t have a million a day already
Tell me, what thread pissed you off so much you had to slide it with this garbage?

Attached: C45B25F4-4731-481A-8B37-0D84AD2767B1.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

Can any of you circlejerking faggots tell me what thread you faggots want to slide with this circlejerking garbage?

yay jew jew cum!

Attached: 1555193599562.gif (568x320, 2.94M)

it matters because it is just one more example of trump sucking deep state cock and doing their bidding instead of draining the swamp, building the wall, justice for the Clintons, pretty much broken EVERY major campaign promise.

>D-Don't say anything bad about daddy Trump

>using shitty left-wing “memes” from 2016 as an answer
That’s not an answer buddy, why can’t you faggots ever answer the simple question. What thread pissed you off so much that you had to slide it with this garbage?

Not an answer either, you retards seem to have lots of trouble answering this simple question for some reason.

trump's a fraud you imbecile

its just 4D chess. don't worry about it, bub
AWOOOOO
MIGA!

Still not an answer, all you’re doing is saying stuff not related to the question. What thread pissed you off that you have to slide it with this circlejerking garbage? It’s a simple question.

Man he sure liked wikileaks in the elections when they published hillarys emails
Now he knows very little, its not his thing

>more off-topic garbage that has nothing to do with the question
What’s so hard about this question that you can’t seem to answer it? Just answer the question, it’s not that hard.

Any legitimate theories as to why Trump awkwardly distanced himself from Assange?

>DISCORD TRANNIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BASED DADDY TRUMP IS MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN BY RECRUITING BASED BOLTON BASED POMPEO BASED KUSHNER AND BASED NETANYAHU TO HELP HIM UNCOVER THE REAL DEEP STATE - THE DEEP DEEP STATE OF IRANIAN AGENTS INSIDE WASHINGTON! BASED, BLESSED, AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DRAIN DA SWAMP!!!!!!!

Trump always betrays his best fiends.
What a slimy human being.

Doesn't mean he knew shit about them. Probably just saw on Fox that it was fucking Hillary over and that was the extent.

he is shameless

there is no thread that i know of you fucking lunatic. go back to cripplechan with your Qoomer, comrades.
Trust the plan

8D Underwater Multicultural Quidditch

's alright lads. We also know how it feels to have something we democratically elected subvert our decisions and betray the will of the people.

Attached: 1552804952689.png (660x371, 448K)

Busted
youtu.be/1efOs0BsE0g

Must watch this shit lads

have u heard of mark zuckerberg

Trump denied him when he heard Ass-ange is into fekalia fetish. Disgusting

Attached: 1512004672247.jpg (400x396, 37K)

>not recognizing Murdoch Murdoch from 2019
>calling everyone that doesn't check in on discord before spamming corporate made awoo's in /ptg/ "shills"

maybe you were the shills the whole time, eh?

97D dreidel spinning

libtards BTFO

Attached: 1555149883882.jpg (990x1024, 208K)