Why do niggers claim Tiger Woods

He's only one fourth nigger. He's 5/8 various Mongoloid strains (Chinese, Thai, Amerindian) and 1/8 white.

Attached: download.jpg (139x186, 5K)

Goofy looking nigga.

You don’t remember the racial draft? The asians drafted him to the blacks, which is why he lost all of his sponsors a while back.

Proves the one drop rule isn't just for evil wypipo

Nigger claim Shaun king what did you expect?

the same reason why Obama calls himself "the first black president"

I remember Dr Pierce calling him "disgracefully mixed", it sums it up pretty well, he's the ultimate mutt. His uncontrollable lust for white women just makes it funnier.

isn't his father pure african???

he plays golf and sounds like a honkey. he's an honorary americanus-mayonaissius.

>let's base our views of race on extreme outliers
This is a politics board, i.e. one focused on general behaviors and trends, Shlomo

Hybrids rule bro

>everyone calls him black cause he looks black
if those asian traits were more pronounced then it might be different
he won another title though which is tight

One drop.

He looks way more Asian now than when he was younger.
But Tiger is the man, gonna go to the white house and get big macs with Trump

Tiger Woods mom is from Thailand. His dad was African, Native American, and French American. This makes Tiger 50% Asian.

All his life, Tiger identified as Asian. On his Stanford application, he put down his ethnicity as Asian.

When Tiger turned pro he signed a big fat sponsorship contract with Nike. And Nike told him, “Oh no, no, no, no...you are NOT Asian. You are definitely a black man.”

That’s why.

niggers tongue my anus

Blacks believe in the one drop rule.

He already been through this. He doesn’t identify as a nigger.

Tiger hates black people and himself, so there's that

Because his unit is uniquivilently black. Did you not see the leaks?

Father black man named Woods. Like many black Americans possible some european or indigenous ancestry, but usually just folklore as these sorts or relationships were very serious crimes until quite recently.
His mother is an asian woman his father met in the service. Very common in the Nam era.
Not overly complex

Real name is Eldrick. When he's tomcattin the hoz he identifies as Eldrick. When hes on the course or TV for ads he plays the character, " Tiger."

Dan Bongino

he's 100% jewish

Same reason that Obama is 50 percent white but he is called black by Americans.

because they claim every mixed race mutt is their own

Can you blame them? They need the genetic diversity. Badly.

this guy is literally called thai-nigger.

thai-ger

Attached: 1549592856090.gif (307x292, 2.69M)

my hot take is that tiger is actually grossly underpaid by nike. he single handedly made the golf wing of nike profitable- change my mind. plus that chip in on 16 at the 2005 masters was worth millions

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 11.26.07 AM.jpg (532x391, 28K)

he did marry whitest chick on earth, swedish royalty.
BTW Trump predicted he would win a masters 3 months ago

/thread

Fo' shizzle

good start to my week

Attached: 68188i9obie21.jpg (1125x598, 83K)