Why?

Why can't men accept that when their wife cheats on them it is because they were failing at making her happy? Why do they blame the woman?

Attached: why.png (474x609, 59K)

>Why do they blame the woman?
Because she is the one cheating, you retarded mongoloid. If you don't want to be blamed, behave ffs.

If she is unhappy she should first talk to her husband about it and not cheat like a whore would

Attached: 1554941874787.png (597x595, 480K)

(((Good penising)))

Women are like boats. If you dont take the time to maintain it the boat will look for a better captain. If you keep it clean, regularly take it out to sea and perform maintenance. Watch how far your woman will take you.

If you got cheated on it's because you dropped the ball. Content women do not sleep around no matter how much Jow Forums wants to call them roasties. If your relationship is struggling watch the Christian movie "Fireproof". I couldnt recommend it more

Attached: S3jzMmT.gif (1080x1920, 187K)

Screenshot for evidence as to why women don't deserve rights.

So if I fuck a younger woman it’s my wife’s fault for not keeping me happy?

>women not being able to take responsibility for her actions
Imajun muh schock

>wife
>"til death do us part"

I guess she's suicidal because her vagina is my vagina to and the only man I want with his dick in my vagina is me.

next time read the contract, bitches

Attached: smuggo.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

That must be a troll article

Men can't accept it when women ignore the other two mature and respectful choices of either talking through their problems or breaking up amicably. Instead of realising they've been married to a lying cheating whore.

>good penising

This is considered expert advice in Clown World.

>the boat will look for a better captain

That's possibly the most retarded thing I have ever heard in my life.

This is why men need to go their own way.

They are beginning to realize it, hence they go MGTOW or join ISIS

1. Letting women drive the sex life is for cucks.

2. See 1.

3. Vacations are literally a scam promoted by Jews and race traitors to make money off of nothing.

4. See 3.

5. Women should not have busy schedules, unless you consider homemaking "busy," and least of all to the point that the man has to work around HER schedule.

6. At face value, I'd agree, but what the author really means is "do what she says."

7. It is completely unreasonable to expect your partner to ask what's wrong instead of just telling them. Women like to complain constantly about communication, while being the verifiable worst communicators.

8. Situation-dependent. IMO, not a good precedent as a rule. Can you remember the last time your wife did something "extra" just because?

Yes and any married man should cheat on his wife as much as possible.

How, unless you are taking the phrase at it's up most literal sense

Goddamn Christcucks, post reads like a leaf troll but I'm sure he is serious.

t. losers

>If you got cheated on it's because you dropped the ball.

A couple generations ago, you'd probably be right. To say so no is laughable, and you must either be a boomer, an autist, or a Jew. Which is it?

How many of these men that got cheated married virgins?

People who cheat are generally not gonna be satisfied with one person because they aren’t satisfied for themselves.

Yeah fucking right.
As an attractive male I can tell you it has nothing to do with how you treat your wife...
Women that won’t cheat are like 1- 1000.
Their husband can do everything right.
The truth is that we are creatures of habit. A woman wasn’t designed or a man for that matter to be civilized.
When we see someone attractive dopamine’s are released from our brain. That why were always trading up.
We are meant to kill off any males around and the presence of other males means to women that their champion has been defeated.

How old are you, Jeff?

Are there really cucks out there that think like this? Or this gotta be a girl user who just cheated on her BF like a slut. You don’t blame yourself if your wife cheats on you for not treating her well enough, you blame yourself for choosing to marry a slut and not knowing her true nature well enough. Women are promiscuous in nature, stop worshipping them and trying to please them so much while shitting on men telling them to do better. The only thing men need to do better at is choosing women and knowing how the game is played.

Whores will act like whores no matter what you do.

How does a boat look for a new captain? It doesn't have a brain. You sound sexist.

Marriage isnt about being happy and romance. Its about supporting each other and having a more stable time as you travel through time. Women who find them selves single in the 30s and 40s are going to have a shit life. Men, not so much. Its at better than in the past where if you found your self in that situation, you were pretty much going to die.

Attached: 1553762821555.png (472x565, 18K)

This is why atheists are unhappy. They see the word christ and cower in fear. Love God the way he loves you. You have nothing to lose

It's still the same now. Although you should have found a quality boat in the first place. If you buy the town dingy you cant be mad that it's used by everyone.

A mans woman is an extension of himself. A good man always gets a good woman. Remember that

What does that have to do with anything?

You must of never owned a boat before one time I saw a gang of boats walking around downtown at the club looking for captains.

>1 post by OP

So you can be an alright guy that gives your wife everything and in your mind your marriage is going A-ok. However, if she becomes "unhappy" and doesn't say a single damn thing to her husband, then it is his fault and that gives her the go ahead to start cheating on him and it is not her fault at all even though she is the one cheating on him.

Attached: 438.png (645x614, 101K)

The boat(woman) will look for a better captain(man).

It's an analogy

Probably autist

I'm not going follow a religion where the man is blamed when his wife acts like a whore. It's like bad joke, except you are serious.

You're a boomer, and it's painfully obvious.

>the boat will develop a sentient conscience and become disillusioned with the man in charge of directional guidance, then it will proceed to self-eject said man and force another into leadership and servitude
What the fuck is wrong with you

>Why do they blame the woman?
Because beating your wife and honor killings are not legal anymore. So you can't blame the men.

It's actually a metaphor, and a bad one, because it references something that can't happen.

Boats do not look for new captains.

Attached: brainlet.png (403x448, 53K)

Christianity teachs you that women are subhuman I have no clue where Christcucks got this gender equality horseshit from but it aint in the bible. Read First Timothys you stupid christfags.

you people sound just like feminists when someone tells a women there are things she could have done to not get raped

why can't the woman say "I am unhappy because..." instead of cheating? Why not work on building the relationship instead of ruining it? Because she's a selfish cunt

Ffs, the boomerposter is not representative of what the Bible says.

Nobody is responsible for another's sin, and adultery is the only biblical reason given to allow for divorce, even.

How about using analogies that actually work?
Boat = an inanimate object, not able to perform actions on it's own
Captain = a human being capable of performing actions

An analogy like a dog and it's owner. The owner forgets to feed the dog so the dog looks for a new owner/feeder.

Attached: 1554144177666.png (200x300, 28K)

No
But why cant you answer the question
These modern men know they are marrying women who will sleep with a man they are not married to because they slept with them before they were married

Underrated.

>No

How old are you, Jeff?

Nobody's defending whores or marrying them.

Because they fell for the current generation's meme to treat them as self responsible humans instead of pre heated holes.
Any other questions?

My boat is at the bottom of a lake somewhere.

What now?

>Nobody is responsible for another's sin,
Their women cheating on them is punishment for their own sins

That move looks cringe tier but I might take a look.

>nobody is marrying whores
And you say I am out of touch with the modern world

>Content women do not sleep around
Yes they do.
Attraction + opportunity - possibility of getting caught == cheating 100% of the time. And you'll never, ever be the wiser unless she slips up with the evidence.
There's a reason the christcuck bible calls women whores and jezebels....the writers were far more aware of female nature than modern soib*is

Attached: conquered_peoples.jpg (940x788, 217K)

>if a man cheats, it's the woman's fault
>if a woman cheats, IT'S THE WOMAN'S FAULT

Accept this simple truth

>Nobody is defending whores or defending marrying them

Wouldn't expect a boomer to use context clues.

Post your hands with a timestamp. You're either nonwhite, old, or both.

>get married to a whore
>the second the boat is unhappy you lose all of your assets when it gets another captain
>this is a good idea for men

Attached: brainlet2.jpg (645x729, 64K)

Both sexes will look for better partners, better being subjective. The number of posts attacking the use of boats, though, speaks to many posters failing at relationships. It's not just women who won't accept blame.

Its a simple question
How many of these men that are being cheated on slept with their wives before they were married?

Man, everybody on Jow Forums really is an autist.

Fucking retarded Christcuck, what is wrong with you? Fuck this thread, fuck Christcucks and fuck you.

Why can't Women accept that when they can't find a Husband it is because they are just not worth the trouble? Why do they blame the Men?

She’s not wrong. What, you expect to keep a woman without giving her constant penising? Faggot

Are you denying that this is happening?

Because most people can never stay happy no matter what. Human condition.

No, and I never did -- hence, the well-supported claims of autism.

Conversations become much easier if you will at least admit your life factors that cause bias -- like your age, race, etc.

I'm going to guess you're 38 and 3/4 white.

you said a couple generations ago it would have been the mans fault
How is it different now?

Just because you were married to her, doesn’t mean you own her.

Yes it does

women are property, not people.

If it means she owns half of my assets I need to get something out of the deal.

Men adore women. Women admire men. When a woman doesn't admire her man anymore, she looks for a mate. When men finally have a reason to not adore their wives anymore, they cheat, too.

>instead of talking to your wife you fuck other people

Attached: Christ_06fcda_5948066.jpg (680x451, 98K)

Protip from an oldfag: women want you to be who their father was. If you can remember that women are mentally children, you and she will both be happy.

Attached: D7314FC7-0C45-43A7-8B2E-2058B6E0800A.jpg (500x665, 402K)

This

It happens the same way, some people choose to talk because they are not retarded, but most people are retarded

someone lit a cigarette in my boat's powder room and the whole thing exploded

IT WAS AWESOME

women are like a lighthouse that want men to moor up to them and fuck them

Attached: 1554116994108.png (375x455, 49K)

Best post, can confirm is accurate. People don’t really cheat for the reasons this lady listed in the article, those are generally often rationalizations for a deeper motivation - insecurity, or lust. Not being satisfied with yourself, not a matter of dissatisfaction with your partner.

>entertaining women is my job