Cuckdeau

trudeau is going to be hosting a townhall meeting in a school near me
what should I say to him?
anything you want me to ask?

Attached: trudeau-bows.jpg (1000x750, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iK6SS8CXYZo
youtube.com/watch?v=FOXfbtWPZjw
brainstain.us/2019/03/05/canadian-pm-justin-trudeau-rocked-by-resignations-amidst-political-corruption-scandals/
dailycaller.com/2019/03/01/trudeau-snc-lavalin-prostitutes-workers-rempel/
twitter.com/tom_parkin_/status/1099207153108246528?lang=en
nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-heiress-clare-bronfman-paying-legal-fees-for-nxivm-sex-cult-defendants-prosecutor
cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-bronfman-liberal-fundraiser-1.4598452
macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/the-ties-that-bind-the-liberals-and-the-bronfmans/
buffalochronicle.com/2019/03/26/snc-lavalin-ceos-wife-employed-by-stephen-bronfman-to-leave-canada-eminently/
threadreaderapp.com/thread/1101550823383814144.html
artvoice.com/2017/11/23/the-inside-story-on-sara-bronfman-basit-igtet-and-lama-tenzin-dhonden/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Words won’t fix this.

Ask him why he's pro-rape/murder

Talking to these people doesn't work. Throw a water balloon full of red food dye.

I wont do anything violent

Ask him to join your minecraft server

You never will and that’s why you’ll sit in your cuckshed for the next 20 years, sending your paycheck to the refugees and mosques.

Fuck you.

Enjoy your yearly steak you sheep.

Attached: 83369465-9C49-472C-A937-2697FCA7A6B0.jpg (748x1024, 277K)

I think you should get more exercise, you worthless, burger eating piece of shit

Good one. Better hope I don’t report you for hate speech.

Go fuck your dog.

How good is Ivanka at giving head? Did knowing he'd deposit his cum in Trump's daughter make him cum extra hard?

Attached: trump trudeau.jpg (720x487, 51K)

Dont say anything
>Honk! Honk!

Attached: 543564364536453.jpg (500x500, 67K)

speaking is violent

>speaking is violent

Only when you talk to an anglo and get exposed to his breath.

Attached: average british smile.jpg (1200x630, 78K)

ask him why he is not using the bank of canada as intended in the bank of canada act. Therefore putting all Canadians in debt to international jewish banks.

Go in for a kiss to get him to let you close, then whisper, "Subscribe pewdiepie..."

/thread

>international jewish banks

Which ones would those be?

She probably wooed him to get some compromat on himself before she kissed him on the cheek and told him to fuck off, before calling him a pussy cuck.

Unlikely, why would she do that to her own father? Unless he's into it.

Ask him to show the in store prices

What city? I've been wanting to go to one of those and asking him some questions myself

canada btfo eternally

>sending your paycheck to the refugees and mosques

SAID THE NIGGERBURGER WHO SENDS HIS PAYCHECKS TO ISRAEL

HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>townhall meeting
Where, leaf?

Don't bother saying anything to him, he wont even give you an answer.
Just do something more direct, like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=iK6SS8CXYZo

Tell him his girl Wynne already managed to reduce the Ontario Liberals to officially a non-party, and he's doing a damn good job at bringing their success to the national level.

Attached: 1553451848429.gif (607x609, 514K)

You had your choice of pie in the face videos, and you didn't chose the actual example of a Canadian Prime Minister getting pied?
youtube.com/watch?v=FOXfbtWPZjw

Ivanka is Jew boys only

Ask him when he's going to come out of the closet. Ask him what kind of role model he thinks he is to young faggots in Canada when he won't even publicly admit he's a faggot.

I've seen many of these town halls.. the only thing I can advise is that do NOT ask a question to elicit a certain answer from him. Whatever you ask will be ignored by him and he'll lisp out his canned answer. Instead, make your question the point. Ask a question in such a way that the audience and everyone that watches on youtube understands the point you are making.

This.
Ask about illegal immigration. Give a specific figures in your question.
Don’t go on tangents about oil or gays or something, pick one topic and stick to it.
Give him little wiggle room and he can’t pass you off as a deplorable or a cuckservative plant.

Remember this cuck will whine about snc, which is a go nowhere issue at this point.

Attached: FC4A61BE-5787-4150-9D14-D0899C46DB35.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Wasn't he impeached or whatever you do with the prime-minister like a month or so ago? There was corruption scandal, wasn't there?

>You and Chrystia Freeland recently said White Nationalism is the biggest threat to the West after the HORRIFYING New Zealand shooting.
>I did some digging into this claim and seen that in the last 10 years, White Nationalist have committed less than 6 attacks world wide, killing under 200 people.
>In the last 10 years Islamic Extremists have commit hundreds, if not thousands of attacks world killing thousands of people.

How is White Nationalism a threat but not Islam?

And why haven't you denounced Islamic Extremism, I think you need to denounce Islamic extremism, unless you support it, do you support Islamic Extremism?

Someone find the actual Islamic attack stats.

Ratatatatatatatatat
Ratatatatatatat

Why is he a huge faggot?

Kek, this

Ask him any question that starts with, "So when you suck cock..."

this

Don't say anything, just turn up dressed as Mugatu.

Attached: d1c29af2543a6574f3fe51b64eb4bf84.jpg (720x960, 62K)

I'm trying to link some things together, and i'm nothing but a concerned citizen; what do anons think of the following informations?

brainstain.us/2019/03/05/canadian-pm-justin-trudeau-rocked-by-resignations-amidst-political-corruption-scandals/
Alleges that SNC Lavalin hired prostitutes from NXIVM for Gaddalfi's son, but no sources as to these allegations.

dailycaller.com/2019/03/01/trudeau-snc-lavalin-prostitutes-workers-rempel/
Source of Trudeau supporting prostitution from SNC Lavalin because "canadian jobs" so, there is proof it happened.

Now I have seen this; twitter.com/tom_parkin_/status/1099207153108246528?lang=en

I didn't even know who stephen bronfman was, but now I know he's a seagram liqour heir - and his cousins Clare and Sara Bronfman is involved in the NXIVM case.
nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-heiress-clare-bronfman-paying-legal-fees-for-nxivm-sex-cult-defendants-prosecutor

My good anons, I need your help.

Can we find proof of connections between NXIVM and SNC Lavalier? I appreciate any and all help anons

tl;dr CAN YOU BRING UP HIS CONNECTION TO STEPHEN BRONFMAN AND ASK HIM WHY HE DEFENDED SNC LAVALIN HIRING PROSTITUTES FROM NEXIUM?

Bump

ask him when the spending crisis will be resolved or what results his party is expecting to get after introducing the carbon tax?
aside from the slight reduction in sales of course.

Based pie throwers, that nerd got Rekt three times.

Go full onions and ask what kind of socks he is wearing. Fuckwit will answer that question and take up valuable time from other people asking questions. You must get your enemies to lean into their weaknesses.

this but be dressed as a clown when you ask it.

isnt meat prices going to naturally be higher due to the exchange rate?
or is there something more to this meme?

You got to corner him using his own ideology.
Ask him if he supports LGBT rights and women right, then ask why is he so keen on importing thousands of people who oppress women and kill gays.
Make sure you have statistics to back-up your questions.

Trudeau and Bronfman seem to be close

cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-bronfman-liberal-fundraiser-1.4598452

macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/the-ties-that-bind-the-liberals-and-the-bronfmans/

buffalochronicle.com/2019/03/26/snc-lavalin-ceos-wife-employed-by-stephen-bronfman-to-leave-canada-eminently/

That's just obvious. Just wear a gay neck scarf have a onions beard when you ask the question. Older people vote so if you damage his image by making him appear as the man child he is you can swing some votes.

Ask him if him refusing refugees made the news stations gang up on him

Ask him what would happen to you if you committed the same crime as SNC

threadreaderapp.com/thread/1101550823383814144.html
artvoice.com/2017/11/23/the-inside-story-on-sara-bronfman-basit-igtet-and-lama-tenzin-dhonden/

Bronfman - Libya
Bronfman - SNC
Bronfman - Trudeau
Nx - Bronfman - Bronfman - Basit Igtet
Basit Igetet ran for PM of Libya when NX founder told him to after Bronfman gave him power over money.

SNC wife worked for Bronfman.

Ask him what his next movie roll will be.

Ask if he is the son of Castro