I am a white male that was adopted by Jews at 3 months old. I am not Jewish by my religion or my blood...

I am a white male that was adopted by Jews at 3 months old. I am not Jewish by my religion or my blood. I consider myself white and non-religious. My parents who raised me aren't religious but culturally Jewish.

Ask me anything.

Attached: dog bone.jpg (450x459, 72K)

Where are the Snowdens of yesteryear?

Why should we give a fuck

Are you ready to kill your adoptive parents?

How’s your day

How did you escape being sacrificed to Moloch?

Were they piece of shit jews? Like, stereotypical jews?

if they're not religious why did they mutilate your cock. they're only supposed to do that to servants and bio-jews

jacob?

Can't be trusted, sorry

Did they keep lots of books around? Did your academic profile match theirs? Did they push you harder than what you could realistically achieve? Does mommy have big milkers? Did they have any bio children? How do they differ from you?

have you found their jew gold yet?

For the newniggers google "billy the heretic"

This is a slide thread

>jews raising a goy child not for organ trading
0/10 not believable

No I couldn't. They've been good to me.

Some stereotypes apply but most do not.

They're definitely zionists. They aren't cheap and they associate with many non-Jews

>They're definitely zionists.
Fucking kill those bastards. Send them to the gas chambers, make sure they end their days in the worst nigger tier assylum.

Yes many books. Education was very important growing up.

I graduated University. They didn't push me harder than what I could have realistically achieved. They probably could have pushed me harder.

No bio children. Only child.

Main difference is their strong connection to their culture, which I don't feel connected to at all despite being raised in it.

I fully identify as white

Fuck off Muslim rape baby.

Are you ok with zionists? Why?

how did you knew they were zionist?

>My parents
They aren't your parents.

Most Jews I've known fully identified as white as well. If I told them they weren't white it would be an alien concept to them. 90 percent of American Jews are Ashkenazi. Ashkenazi Jews are descended from Middle Easterners who had sex with northern Italian women a thousand plus years ago. They're more European than Semitic.

>They're more European than Semitic
False. Average Ashkenazi is only 40% European, 60% near eastern (sandnigger).

They support Israel almost unconditionally.

They've been brainwashed.

I am not a zionist. I dont support the palestinians either though

My parents are both born and raised in Europe. Ashkenazi. Ive never heard them refer to themselves as white although they both have white skin.

is the constant hand rubbing genetic or a learned behavior?

Attached: 1554061827282.gif (444x225, 358K)

b-but zionists wants us dead and enslaved to them?

I think they idea of being "White" is pretty American.

Most Europeans identify with their ethnicity primarily over their skin color. A Frenchman and a German are distinct from just "white" culture which in America is a mix of a bunch of European ethnic cultures

This is not a commonly held view among Jewish people, if at all.

I've never once heard anyone Jewish talking about wanting to enslave the goy.

The only open resentment and approval of mistreatment I've ever heard would be in relation to the Arabs and Palestinians.

Most Jews are just as enslaved by international financiers and bankers (most of whom are Jewish themselves) as any goys.

but they support the status quo with their zionism, while we want to end it

has to be learned, I started doing it after seeing the merchant meme 1 to many times.

Did they teach you how to gangstalk the goyim?

Yes but they've been brainwashed just like every other baby boomer.

fair point