50 million dollar contract terminated

Because he supports the WHOLE bible

Attached: israel-folau-in-hot-water-again-over-controversial-social-media.hashed.fca30221.desktop.story.homePa (720x405, 78K)

How can we spin this as "QANTAS and the NRL is being racist"?
It'll be hard, but I'm sure we can do it.

Bump. Lets turn this into a discrimination case. Lol

If he was muslim he'd be allowed to speak freely. but he's not so fuck him.

OIL MONEY FTW WE'LL BE RICH IF WE JUST CONVERT TO ISLAM COME ON GUYS

>No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Mathew 6:24

>For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
Mathew 16:26

dual citizens btfo

Bible is just a storybook for the mentally retarded.

This might be staged simply to stop other sports people being open about their Christianity. Same as the staged attacks on people wearing MAGA hats

Weird because most of the retarded degenerate shit I see today are from atheist .

Money is the power of satan. If you accept Jesus Christ you have to live with the fact that the jews of satan will do everything in their power to take your job/money away.

>giving a flying fuck about football
Only cum gurgling turbo faggots will even consider watching a buncha roided up grown men chasing after a fucking ball like a pack of manic chimps. If one rounded up all the football watching cock lickers and gassed them all at once, the average IQ of this world would rise by about 30 points and thats a fact.

>The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14

Uh-huh hate to break it you nigger than but that's a rugby player .
Obviously a mutt pretending to be euro no euro trash would make this mistake

Attached: 1525226400820.jpg (500x500, 60K)

for once Canada isn't gay

it would reduce it actually since most of the white rugby enthusiasts raise the world average IQ by compensating for the huge number of shit skins in the world

I bet if you cited Christs statement on the synagogue of Satan here in Austria you'd be put into prison.
Therefore you know who rules this land. It's Satan and his servants.

If so then why are people persecuted for believing in it?
Go on the street and cite Jesus who said that Jews are the children of Satan.
Just straight up read from the bible and see what happens to you.

All religions essentially are but many people need religion and if it is not a traditional one, they will invent something to take its place, like intersectionality or feminism or social justice.

Sad to hear that.

>For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.
2 Timothy 4:3-6

So much respect for Israel Folau. He's not backing down and according to the bible will be blessed for not publicly denouncing the Lord. Good on him. Aus cucks need to get their house in order where faggots call the shots.