Why are taxes in Canada so shit? 50% income tax is ludicrously over the top...

Why are taxes in Canada so shit? 50% income tax is ludicrously over the top, if they got rid of the shitty health care system as a whole and reduced it to 25% then maybe, just maybe Canadians will actually be able to afford housing.

Attached: taxesplease.jpg (848x476, 48K)

If you work for that kind of system you deserve it.

Sheep.

Attached: E4CC9D41-CC4C-4CA2-8DA3-8E48858203E9.jpg (1024x731, 238K)

and what are they supposed to do? become communist?

>starts a thread with a meme flag
Are you Canadian or American or what? Wipe the shit from your boots and start again.

I lose over 600$ per paycheque . Fucking horse shit

No. And that kind of mindset shows how much of a sheep you are.

It isn’t just capitalism vs communism. They are economic systems; humans have been around for a very long time.

Make money on the side, minimalize the systems hold on you, and develop a greater knowledge of the truth.

I cannot fathom why anyone would go to work all day, every day, and then hand over 50% of their check back to the state.

Insane.

Attached: 642B6283-2ED1-49B0-BBA4-842674498E0E.jpg (748x1024, 277K)

da gibbs cost 23billion a year. cough up white boy or the immigrants will riot.

>I cannot fathom why anyone would go to work all day, every day, and then hand over 50% of their check back to the state.

Maybe because the state forces you to do that? CRA will be all over your ass unless you pay your fair cut of the taxes

Leafs cannot afford pic related

Attached: LAMUSE_KAASINFO_9F44DE55-300x230.jpg (300x230, 13K)

in France it's 56% income taxes.

Cute. I paid a little under 40,000 in taxes last year...

Who else would pay for the refugees? You expect Jews to use the money in their pocket?

>if they got rid of the shitty health care system as a whole and reduced it to 25% then maybe, just maybe Canadians will actually be able to afford housing

Good luck for convincing millions of people into voting to terminate their healthcare coverage, OP

Because you have to pay for all that free shit you enjoy you fucking simpleton.

>paying taxes

normie-tier plebs who will die out due to poverty and stupid decisions.

I work in Oil and I lose around $1500 a week in deductions, all said and done you pay more than 50% especially with all these fuel taxes and carbon taxes now.

When are we gonna start tearing shit up, Leafbros?

Sheep

Attached: xnfoqw8s7xz11.png (489x409, 128K)

>50% income
Our highest income tax is 33%.
It's when you total all the taxes together which usually ends up being well over 50%
We can afford stuff here, we can't afford the taxes they place on those things though.

The real Le 56%

So run a family as a business.

Should be easy enough, greeks do it all the damn time.

I pay about 46%. But it is pretty easy to make a small business, work as a subcontractor and take dividend with only 20% income tax.
The average folk who never bother with stuff Luke this suffer the most.

Stop being a bigot, user. Seidu needs you to work overtime. Being unemployable with no English while having HIV is no picnic.

Attached: 1518628113352.png (806x1000, 547K)

Memeflag, the government NEVER reduces its taxes, even after cutting services and expenses.

I feel your pain. Same here.

income tax isnt 50% lol

poor people are funny

Hahaha you fucking spastic! What mongoloid would seriously suggest removing millions of peoples access to health care & expect your average blue collar voters to ever support it wtaf lol

>lol

Attached: 154351582952.jpg (800x599, 468K)