Gee what a nice day

>gee what a nice day
>slight breeze, birds chirp
>car pulls up
>BOOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOOM BUM BUM BOOOOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOM BUM BUM BUM BOOOOOOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOOOM B B B BOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM BOooOooooOOm BOOOOOM
Why do whitoids do this?

Attached: BE52A7C2-E5A8-4CF3-BC4C-028F1A744B67.png (639x758, 113K)

>>BOOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOOM BUM BUM BOOOOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOM BUM BUM BUM BOOOOOOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOOOM B B B BOOOOOOM BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM BOooOooooOOm BOOOOOM
>Why do whitoids do this?
is that the sound of pooping? can't tell

>Why do whitoids do this?
Negroids would too if they could afford it

>wake up
>be faggot
Why does OP do this

/thread

They don't realise that the creation noise comes from a physical inefficiency in their system. They are dumb and just float along with the idea that loud noises mean faster engines.

>he thinks people don't know that

Attached: 1554617058466.jpg (555x445, 36K)

I drive around playing prog metal just to give the boomers a change up from the boom booms & YUH

Attached: dfca.jpg (729x517, 31K)

There are way less bass cars driving around than in the 90's

Errr... is that niggertunes or an awesome cam?

I fucking hate these shitlords, ruins my day when I'm trying to nap and some retard tries to flex his trash car around the city

Thank God

dude he's talking about the speakers not the engine.

Attached: trumpetguy.png (196x345, 160K)

Atleast it's not some retarded neighbor that's always using his grindsaw or whatever the fuck at 10am and they have a tiny as fuck yard with like 5 kids running around playing nigger ball 24/7

I wish everyone with a subwoofer in their car had one neck and my hands on it.

Attached: carl_panzram.jpg (680x415, 57K)

>wake up
>look outside
>see fat wh*toid blasting mumble rap on his phone
>day ruined

>awesome cam
No it's tunes. And most "awesome cams" I hear are "cheapo muffler" which would be as follows:
PPFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTT PFFFFRRRRTTTT or BRRRRAAAPPPPP whichever activates your almonds
True trick cams are a GLUGLUGLUGULUGLUG GLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGRRGRGRGRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr- GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR etc

To scare away the minorities with my edgy beats

>drive around with black men screaming in your ear

K K K
K K K

Thats a strange way to spell spics and niggers

I don't need to ask why they do it.

I live in down town core
I say very loudly to whomever I'm with
>For some reason they think everyone wants to hear that crap

Attached: 1430196819046.jpg (1582x1627, 569K)

Some people are just disrespectful or ignorant about invading other peoples space with their music/volume. However, It is a nice day

>that 40 year old having a midlife who revs his motorbike around the streets trying to get a reaction and ties again at 2 am

we get it, you failed your gcse 25 years ago and you have to cram 4 kids in a terrace house stop trying to make everyone else miserable just go hangout in the betting shop

Attached: 8b6.jpg (680x554, 31K)

At least you don’t have to hear my shitbox. Air pump bearing is toast and it’s been making a constant whine for a few days now, no local shops carry the parts it will need so it looks like I’m stuck with annoying the ever living shit out of everyone near me for about a week. Fucking California smog jews, mandating useless parts where the only purpose is to be a liability when it fails.

Subwoofers were way worse in the 90s. Zoomers nowadays drive with their earbuds in.