PNW Migration

Daily reminder that the Northwest Migration movement is growing every day and needs your help to succeed. With enough White Nationalists living in one area we can effectively counter anti-white policies and racism and build a basis for creation of an Ethnostate.

>inb4 honeypot
Its not illegal to live in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, or Montana.

Attached: BEFD380E-5CF1-45BB-BB2F-1FD8CA098EF6.jpg (750x424, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f7m4gpLKXpQ
thenewawakening.org
northwestfront.org
theguardian.com/us-news/2019/feb/22/washington-state-county-sheriffs-refuse-to-enforce-gun-laws
northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/
northwestfront.org/northwest-novels/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>movement is growing every day
Any kind of sauce that this is actually happening?

Stay the fuck out of the PNW Californoids, everyone else (white) come on in

Attached: SIGpepe.png (600x800, 394K)

Why the Northwest?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f7m4gpLKXpQ

>muh America is all ours
We could’ve saved it all, but that ship sailed after Little Rock when Ike sent the airborne to integrate the schools. We’ve been wasting time and now we lack the resources to take back all of America. Too few of us, too many of them, its that simple people. We have to save what little we have left.

Attached: 119D4DB6-02AA-4A56-8B72-6FC89247FE32.jpg (750x423, 171K)

Except these groups are always 90% dudes. Gonna be a pretty shortlived ethnostate.

Increase in White racial settlers moving in, myself and others i personally know included. The growth of movements like New Awakening and Northwest Front. We can make this happen if we start to find the balls to do it, which we are. Even a few Swedes have migrated.

Then start recruiting women. We cant give you a state mandated girlfriend

bump, going to move there in a few years after I have my EMT license and some money saved up

Attached: 1549837995360.jpg (700x953, 154K)

Bump. I'm already here. Where the fuck is everybody?

thenewawakening.org
northwestfront.org

Abort that immediately. EMT leads no where. Learn a valuable trade that doesn’t cap at $16/hour.

>t.paramedic

But do you have any numbers? Everyday a shitload of chinks and poos move into the west coast. Your anecdotal evidence is hardly convincing.

WHY NOT REEEEEE!!!!!

Are you the bald dude with the gauges

Well i cant count it on my hands if that helps. We dont keep lists of this stuff for a reason

Planning on doing more college, I get it for free. EMT would be an upgrade from what I'm doing now.

so you have no idea if your plan can even work or if its workable. That's nice. Do you think people will really up and move based on such vague premises?

We know it’ll work. We just need the people to make it work. People like you and me.

already here. so many libs and retards here already tho..

No Wall or immigration reform
-No Repeal and Replace of Obamacare
-Increased the trade deficit
-Increased the public debt
-Tax cuts for billionaires but not the middle class
-More billions for Israel
-Recognized the Golan Heights and Jerusalem, unconditionally
-Cut infrastructure spending depite promising that he would increase it
-Cut Medicare despite promising that he won't.

I'm already here, race war now!

>We know it’ll work.
except you dont. You havent even hit the real-estate wall yet.

If enough of you moved there to start becoming a serious political force you'd be visited by ATF swat teams and we'd be watching the attorney general on the news talk about the terrorist white supremacist cell in Wenatchee

This is being pushed by chinese dogs to disrupt the USA's influence in the pacific.

So who the hell /Skagit/ here?

mason county.

A few years ago, I was condemning the PNW front. Now, I'm for it.

I reject violence, though - I only support peaceful, political means such as this;

>theguardian.com/us-news/2019/feb/22/washington-state-county-sheriffs-refuse-to-enforce-gun-laws
>Washington state: at least 20 county sheriffs refuse to enforce new gun laws
>The moves may pose a significant threat to Washington’s ambitious agenda on firearms reform
>A few, like the Klickitat county sheriff, Bob Songer, say that they would not only not enforce the laws, but would consider preventing other agencies from doing so in their counties.
>Only four county sheriffs so far have publicly committed to enforcing the laws

Attached: IMG_3752.jpg (1242x1278, 192K)

northwestfront.org/about/the-butler-plan/

You're way down South bro. Too much rain for me.

middle class got cut, increasef deficit is because of increase in wages (people buy more shit fron china), and cutting gibs is always good. Beyond that its true

kinda in middle west. but ya,, it rains much fren. im right by hood canal. very pretty.

Im a PNW native and landowner. Will enjoy prepper life there in a few years.

>Washington, Oregon, Idaho, or Montana
I always think there are viable states left out of this. The Dakotas could give you oil sufficiency. Throw Alberta, Alaska, and Saskatchewan in as well. What about Iowa, Nebraska, other plains states for food?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The northwest is a retarded place for an ethnostate. It needs to be the Midwest/great lakes basin.

I'm up on Fidalgo Island, in the rain shadow of the Olympics. Really beautiful place just everybody wants to live here so the property values are high. Also in the summer we get all these tourist fags from Seattle making traffic terrible. I wish they'd stay home.

Theres an entire plan detailed within these books.

Attached: 3BDD9031-9327-4047-8947-4B8221332F3A.jpg (1024x640, 165K)

Yeah lets landlock ourselves with horribly defendable borders, good idea retard.

/pierce/ checking in. Is there anything to do to help other than be white and have babies?

The use of the AK is retarded from a political perspective too. The AK has always been the weapon of the "bad guy" and that plays right into the narrative of anti-whitez

Propaganda work, recruiting, all in all do what all our white racial groups do normally but with a NW face on it.

>just buy my books goy
No thanks rabbi.

pnw is shitskin central lmao enjoy your tech poos

No need, heres all 5 in PDF form for free. Enjoy.
northwestfront.org/northwest-novels/

you will never outnumber the self-loathing whites and incoming mexicans.

We dont need to outnumber them, we just need to be a big enough force to recon with

Reckon*

It's because they only want the pretty states the dakotas and Wyoming are not pretty enough.

I just wish they would leave Montana out. We would never go for it.

Yeah let's occupy an area that would be easy for a foreign army to resupply by sea that is very close to the largest population of white haters in the US. Let's not control the largest supply of fresh water, timber, coal, iron, manufacturing plants, food production, etc in the region. Let's not be able to limit access to the Atlantic via the St Lawrence seaway Let's not have ready access to St. Louis which would cripple the coasts if we controlled or destroyed the railroad and interstate junction there.

You have to understand that as soon as this gets established it won't be a larp anymore. There are serious military implications and considerations. The whole world would align itself against us.

You may be allowed to join the glorious new Nation of Western Canada, but no guarantee.

Attached: Western Canada Map.png (1517x1186, 182K)

just give up, wh*toids
this is never going to happen
zero people moved there because of these threads

>SK and MB
Tell those welfare niggers to give back all the equalization they took from Ontario.

Every issue you addressed is answered here through fiction, enjoy

>5 whole books written exclusively on the subject
>threads are all retarded and devoid of any real useful info
what did they mean by this?

>Implying it's not wealth being robbed out of the West, to support the Easts multi-culti, globo-homo agenda.
Nah, nigger. We will just separate and watch the east cry for those pipelines they prevented us from building. We don't need the East, but the East needs us.

Attached: Equalization Payments.jpg (474x474, 34K)

Fuck off we are full

Attached: 1482020859217.gif (257x193, 1.92M)

It's fiction you mongoloid. How many among you can be considered serious military strategists and thinkers? What are you gonna do when every military base on the west coast mobilizes and rolls up on you within 18 hours? This isn't a game.

Nah. We’ll just move here. Go say hi to your new Chinese neighbors.

Attached: 1532740041096.jpg (1018x1424, 409K)

Word on the street is Chinks make best crab bait.

Were i live in pacnw it all chicanos not chinks

why not to the east in maine, new hampshire and vermont?

Any revolutionary group would do well to stay away from the oceans and points of American military might which tend to be situated on the coasts.

Fuck no. Firefighter paramedic, we don’t tolerate that shit.

An upgrade doesn’t mean it’s a smart move. There’s no future in EMS. Go fire or go home.

nah

azzmador and his larper zog buddies are federal informants

shut up you dumb jew hick from alabama

Just use horse clams.

Or SCUBA, that's what I do.