Why is this board so against trump now? I know he is slow with acomplishing his promises...

Why is this board so against trump now? I know he is slow with acomplishing his promises, but maybe we should give him time? Hes winning moderate dems with prison reform, record los minority unemployment and massive support for Israel. In 2020 when we retake the house with a massive advantage he will build the wall and deport them all! MAGA!

Attached: img.jpg (627x803, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zf4EV8WwUwo
reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-visas-insight/denials-of-u-s-immigrant-visas-skyrocket-after-little-heralded-rule-change-idUSKCN1RR0UX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fpbp for judeochristian values

Attached: coulterann_getty.jpg (640x360, 30K)

He has not kept any of his campaign promises and he continues to put nonAmericans first while concentrating wealth among the rich and destroying the middle class.

Attached: 139FCBB2-04F0-4A42-BFFC-07C656A13A19.jpg (1200x675, 89K)

we just want him to stop the MIGA and do MAGA

T. Ann Coulter

do something for america not israel for a change

/thread

Stfu tranny stormfag shill

cuz those fukkin miga kike boomers FUCK THOSE GUYS they're like my dad but worse

We aren’t. Love him more than ever.
Next

any time he tries he gets blocked by democrats, faggot repubs like romney, and federal judges

The board isn’t. The shills still shill

Right on fellow jew

>Why is this board so against trump now?
Immaturity. They literally believed replacing one guy would make all of the difference in a system that is designed for democratic consensus. If they weren't such retards they'd realize that the fact that Trump hasn't achieved as much as they'd like comes down to their repeated inability to replace the cucks and shitlibs who keep foiling his plans in Congress and they should be happy he got even this much done while being basically hobbled from one side or the other his entire term.

this
>we

Attached: 2754B22A-F099-435D-A4FC-3196D1BAB77F.jpg (655x643, 80K)

>JUNIOR, PLAY THE CLIP!

Attached: 5252525252.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Such a great image wasted on such a brainlet post.

“We need funding for the wall!!”
>Gives billions to Israel

Attached: 0BEFA489-16F4-4E14-BA80-4DA27D10C5D7.jpg (1082x663, 251K)

Trump bailed on his campaign promises to put Israel first. The proTrump threads are started by kike shills anxious for more shekels and land.

>In 2020 when we retake the house with a massive advantage he will build the wall and deport them all!
Just like he did when the Republicans controlled the Senate and House. You would have to be brain dead to Trust the Plan after seeing Trump's performance record.

This is and always will be a pro Trump board.
Ignore shills and demotivational threads.

Given the oppurtunity you should kill yourself.

I’m not “against” him; I just think he’s a ZOG pawn, jew ball sucker, and a retard.

This will always be an anti-kike board. Go suck off your kike puppet on reddit.

Wrong. His rallies swell with his fans.

Attached: trump_rally.webm (900x506, 1.85M)

>i failed to secure the president the votes he needs to keep his campaign promises
>t-that's his fault he should just stage a coup instead
t. kiddo

>muh congress
I like how during the midterms rather than this board pushing for a red congress it was filled with BLACKED threads and Joomers trying to make new maymays though

Congress and Courts literally had zero say in his decision to take Golan Heights from Syria and give it to Israel for free or move the US embassy to Jerusalem. Zero.

>failed to keep any of his campaign promises while having control of the House and Senate for 2 years
>its the Dems fault
t. kike

The board isn't.

Propaganda is a real live thing that exists and this board has caught the attention of groups who want to spend a middling amount of time and effort antagonizing or demoralizing people for social/political benefit or (more often the case) sheer autism.

Trump is the single greatest President the US has seen in centuries and there IS NOT ONE SINGLE HUMAN BEING ALIVE who could do a better job than him at securing America's borders and improving life for white voters. Period. Any shilling you see contrary to this fact is fake news and propaganda. No amount of "muh zion don/migapedes" posts can change the fact there isn't anyone capable of doing a better job than he is, and the fact that the shills can't answer to this fact and have rational conversations about how to improve the situation is proof they are indeed shills.

I'm not signing this bill I shut the Government down to not sign until you give more money to Israel.

He's had two years. Fuck Jewjew Cumpf.

Did you like the Arab NATO, goyim?

Jow Forums is a contrarian board by its very nature. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't become a leftist board yet.

>Getting this mad

>memeflag asks a question
>gets an answer
>HURR Y U SO MAD
>a fucking memeflag
So are you just admitting this is a garbage slidethread?

-No Wall or immigration reform
-No Repeal and Replace of Obamacare
-Increased the trade deficit
-Increased the public debt
-Tax cuts for billionaires but not the middle class
-More billions for Israel
-Recognized the Golan Heights and Jerusalem, unconditionally
-Cut infrastructure spending depite promising that he would increase it
-Cut Medicare despite promising that he won't

Just from the top of my head

>he thinks Trump republicans had control of the house and senate
>he thinks Trump was a traditional republican and not an attempt to challenge status quo republicanism which caries with it the chaotic mess of having your own party turn on you
This is why you're a retarded child.

Maybe people are tired of being lied too, getting robbed and being played for fools.
Are you not tired of your tax dollars supporting the parasite that is Israel?
Are you not tired of these parasitical duel citizenship cunts in the senate and congress that don't blink or hestitate to give billions and billions to Israel every fucking year while you foot the bill with your tax dollars?

Fuck you.
FUCK anyone who still supports this. This orange nigger needs to build a FUCKING wall and then piss off back to Israel forever.

Tired tired tired.
Fuck you too OP.
Yang 2020.
Because fuck the kikes, get your money back.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

>One man should be able to fix decades of incompetence and corruption in less than 2 years

Attached: 558JEWM.png (1416x1600, 606K)

He should be able to start fixing some parts but he hasn't done shit.

Ok, retard

Worse than Obama on Guns.
Worse than Obama on free speech.
Worse than Obama on the border and international political play.

Supports red flag laws.
Supports signing bills that make it ILLEGAL for you boycott Israel.
Shut the FUCK up boomer.

>getting your own first post
>claiming "fpbp" in said post
I haven't seen a thread more garbage than this in a long time

He was elected explicitly to do whatever he pleases so long as it was a wrecking ball to this corrupt government and instead he became part of the corrupt ass israeli first government.
Fuck you.
He sold his daughter to the jew, and he will gladly sell you up a river without a paddle to these kikes as well.
Nice picture, it suits a stupid cuck like you well.

Because he is against us. He is against America. The only thing he is for is Israel

People who hate Trump are the ones being paid to do so or hearkening to the promises of money for hating Trump. Ironic when you think of all the anti merchant posts and the memeflags associated to them.

>He didn't kill TPP
>He didn't get us out of the Paris Accord
>He hasn't vastly scaled back shitty regulations
>He hasn't given us the biggest tax reform in decades
>He hasn't given us near historic low unemployment

Attached: 705.jpg (1440x810, 141K)

The only thing he has delivered so far is triggered libs, and a ham sandwich could have done that.

Lol keep telling yourself that the anger isn't real, and that its all just paid shills. 2020 is going to hurt for you, worse than the mid-terms.

Keep that head in the sand like a worm.

Anyone who works now(and worked thru the Obama years) is aware that we are no longer slaves to a single company that can treat us as they wish because there is nothing else.

>boomer muh shekels posting
Where is he when his supporters are beaten in the street? Where is he when their livelihoods are taken from them? Where is he when they are banned from all public discourse? Where is he when foreigners flood the country? Answer: he's on Twitter sucking the kikes and calling for more.

he really has done more for Israel than America and he is too politically ignorant to accomplish anything. Should have voted Jeb

Attached: 1544383600262.gif (478x268, 1.8M)

It's obvious to anyone that doesn't spend 90% of his time in this cesspit that the "anger" is only manufactured by (((you))) and a group of scum spreading disinfo. I only come here to witness the level of cope required for your failed movement to go on and to see what the next SM outrage will be. I'll never be sorry that your kinds attempts to destroy the country has failed but i do fee sorry for your kind.

\Thread

Attached: 60732BF0-D44D-450C-A344-78FFCD166350.jpg (1024x731, 238K)

Everyone here is pissed because he's using what that sandnigger congress woman said to virtue signal about jews to make democrats look bad. Unfortunately people on pol don't understand political strategy, and think politicians speak truth. This is the reason, don't let anyone tell you different.

Attached: 1554848510598.jpg (474x463, 30K)

Attached: 1555216133842.png (839x491, 573K)

>Unfortunately people on pol don't understand political strategy
>people
Certain prerequisites must be met to be considered a person e.g. inner voice

Don't ask for reasons that we don't like him if you're not going to listen to them.

Hi. First post on here.
I find it funny you Americans actually like this Trump guy.
Are some of you lot part of this Qanon group thingy? Looool!

Trump enables the Jewish assault on free speech.

Attached: weimarica2.jpg (2311x580, 215K)

get fucked anti Trump shills this board is MAGA country

Attached: trumphumpshillary.jpg (720x749, 67K)

>Trump support israel
>trump bad
>Lets support reparations to black people by supporting democrats.
The absolute state of Jow Forums

youtu.be/zf4EV8WwUwo
>Become a neocon
>wtf, stop the hate

nice, yes I agree

Attached: 1554849402346.png (742x512, 154K)

reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-visas-insight/denials-of-u-s-immigrant-visas-skyrocket-after-little-heralded-rule-change-idUSKCN1RR0UX

Travel ban in full effect. Refugee program eliminated. TPS revoked for haitians, many have fled to Canada. slowly but surely on wall. MASSIVE undertaking, not dickin around on the internet.

OP kiking hard shill of course.

>near historic low unemployment
What would we do without all those Mcjobs?

Nobody loves wikileaks anymore, it's a CIA honeypot

MIGA is MAGA

Because he shills for Israel, backtracked on immigration, filled his cabinet with establishment cucks and satanic kikes, and let his demonic son-in-law take over the white house.

At the same time the lugenpresse does make me root for him to some extent.
>Trump shuts down government
>No think of the poor workers you have to end the shutdown this is another shoah
>Trump ends the shutdown
>Hahaha Drumpf caved what a coward Democrats win again checkmate cheeto hitler

>holds the majority in Congress for two years
>only thing he does with it is pass a tax cut bill for the rich
> moves the embassy and recognizing jeruslem as the capital of Israel
> fast forward, and part of the Wall is up, but not much of it is up or much of a wall as well.
> says we need more money for funding the wall, government goes into a shutdown, because they can’t agree
> during the shutdown closely to Christmas and both parties can only agree with giving a foreign nation 38 billions.
>shutdown ends, because trump signed a terrible border budget deal which pretty much kills the plan on having a full complete wall being built.

Also too
>extend DACA
>talks about how he wants to imports the biggest number of immigrants at Cpac and SOTU.
> made it easier for H1B visas to come here and work and, become a citizen(giving away more jobs to Americans
> doesn’t care about white people at all never talks about them, only about blacks, Hispanics and Jews.
> help pass laws like the anti-Israel boycott act, combating European anti-semitism, anti-BDS bill.
> “gives” golan heights to Israel
>stays in Syria and Afghanistan after campaigning on getting out
> doesn’t want to lock her up anymore instead he is going to lock julian assange up
> lies about Wikileaks and acts like he doesn’t know what that is even though there is tons of video of him talking about it at his rally’s
>doesn’t want to audit the federal reserve anymore

He is the best president for Israel, and is not a Americans first president. MIGA!

Attached: 0554F4F6-8718-40B4-884B-783845D7CA18.jpg (1024x869, 107K)

Nope
Fuck Israel but I’m a multi issue man unlike you faggots

Shills.
JIDF.
Faggots trying kiss their professor's ass for grades.
Maybe one or two actual demonrats.
The faithful are here, still winning and riding the
Trump train.

Attached: 1520781972049.jpg (213x236, 11K)

He has to make the libs happy, but they are like that one bratty child at Timmy's birthday, they think it's all about them. Hey don't think about how they look personally. Trump has fallen, ironically, to the libs trump card. He is trying to please everyone, and by extension pleasing no one.

>prison reform, record los minority unemployment and massive support for Israel
voted for none of those things

-No Wall or immigration reform
>we need even more immigrants than ever
-No Repeal and Replace of Obamacare
-Increased the trade deficit
-Increased the public debt
-Tax cuts for billionaires but not the middle class
-More than 38 billion for Israel
-Recognized the Golan Heights and Jerusalem, unconditionally
-Cut infrastructure spending depite promising that he would increase it
-Cut Medicare despite promising that he won't
-Didn’t lock her up, didn’t drain the swamp, lost the house and senate
-Deeming white nationalism ‘terrorism’ in a white country

t. Voted for Trump in 2016

>pol
>one person
You failed already

It’s all a game they are playing for the public, so that the majority of people don’t catch on and see that both parties do not work in the intrest of their people or the nation. They are pretty much the same, but they put on a WWE show for us so that we think these people don’t like each other, but behind close doors they are buddies, like chuck and trump which trump had donated too chucks campaign.

Revoked DACA.

Currently in court.

You are literally an ignorant mongrel

Wew. So many falsehoods but your right anyway, Blumph is doing nothing goy. Lets vote to give reparations to black folks. There are literally no investigations happening right now. No wall is or ever has been built. Trump personally down voted repeal and replace. He damn sure isn't working on trade deals to reduce the deficit. I made a lot more money last year and payed less in but i'm most certainly an isolated case. Trump should have never made a 30 year old resolution reality in the Golan heights. You are right, he shouldn't have cut anything and still lowered the public debt(is he dumb?). Violence on many sides is a direct condemnation of white people. I agree

Shills don't represent anything, user.

Overwhelming favorite as of course all incumbents are.
Perhaps 3 states will actually be in play.

Shills are trying to use Jow Forums's hatred of kikes to divide and conquer. It's obvious from their talking points, blaming Trump for "billions to Israel" instead of Congress, using emotional propaganda instead of coming up with any constructive criticism, linking to Jew York Times articles instead of actual policy, etc.

Attached: requiem for a happening.png (661x716, 52K)

No one is against Trump here. This is a weak baited shill thread

Judeo is not Christian, read your Bible ol son.

This is a Yang board now

Don’t you want $1000 and to stop circumcision?

Attached: BED8E68E-DD14-497F-8401-B9FE6C05853E.png (1334x750, 3.13M)

Oh give me a break. The moving of the embassy to Jersualem was supposed to happen years ago.

Its not. It's all shills

This. It was exposed that was the shills plan all along

Lol Yang destroyed his campaign last night when he said he wants to make D.C and Puerto Rico states

>can’t refute

>anti israel is pro reparations for niggers goyim

okay kids, this is how you shill on Jow Forums 101
first use memeflag
second reply to urself with another ID
third call everyone shills

give me (you) shills, give them to me

trump could have put the army on the border on day 1
he didn't and he still hasn't
>but 9th circus
judges have no say on defending the border from drug cartels and literal invasion

Remember to sage all slide threads.

Trump is a fat diseased cuck, I'd be a better president and I'm already a better man. He's trash and you're sub-trash for sucking his shriveled orange dick.

I often wonder exactly what people mean when they say JudeoChristian. I assume they are specifically referring to following the 10 Commandments. Because all of the stuff about helping the sick and poor and forgiveness - pretty sure that all came from that Christ fellow.

The board isn't against Trump at all, it's just a bunch of chatbots posting the same scripted replies, like these bots:

These stock replies are great for gathering (You's) but they won't actually stop Trump in 2020. His popularity has almost doubled since he won the first time. In fact he will likely take the popular vote, ensuring over a dozen permanently blue states hand over their electoral votes to him.

Its not for or against trump; its just the usual mixture of shills, bait and ironic shitposting.

>now

Fuck off kike shill. This board was never pro Trump.