NIGGLE ME THIS WHAT IS 13% BUT ALSO 50%

D E S P I T E

unz.com/sbpdl/blacks-are-13-of-london-englands-population-blacks-represent-50-of-the-murder-suspects-in-london/

Attached: u2fm4381ifs21.jpg (640x701, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/sbpdl/blacks-are-13-of-london-englands-population-blacks-represent-50-of-the-murder-suspects-in-london/
instagram.com/p/BwP6uvKh180FWAMCCxnSwfXWarx5oYaXVlJ3O80/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=m4irjit9gg5u
news.sky.com/story/black-murder-victims-and-suspects-london-v-uk-11443656
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#UNODC's_global_study
youtu.be/ezBAbG-KF50
youtu.be/bJSRJf3YKdE
youtu.be/53Bx5PLrOIk
youtu.be/SrU9bVU3fiQ
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggers are a vastly overrepresented detriment to civilization everywhere they exist.

we wuz kweenz

I hope someday the UK government gets wise, walls off London and uses the CCTV system to broadcast Nigger Machete Duels on pay-per-view. Would be an awesome mix of Survivor meets Nat Geo.

Fucking fully funded NHS right there.

Attached: uncle_ruckus.jpg (590x332, 39K)

Attached: Birthday girl Meghan.jpg (962x728, 78K)

There are very few phrases that make me laugh every time. "Niggle me this" is one of them

Attached: bq-5c4e4491d0f5a.jpg (600x528, 69K)

but dem poh leece be lettin dem whah bois go when deh get em

wild, there must be some yet unknown social reason for this goy, we must hire hundreds of anthropologists and cultural experts and pay them lavishly with state money to get to the bottom of this issue, an issue by your own internalized racism.

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 173K)

Also an even more vastly underrepresented boon

Attached: 1550278143051.jpg (720x890, 53K)

>unz.com/sbpdl/blacks-are-13-of-london-englands-population-blacks-represent-50-of-the-murder-suspects-in-london/
Quick question: What do Pakis and Indians think of them?

Is that a real statistic? Because that is too coincidentally identical to American statistics regarding blacks

Oi you got a monkey machete match loicense?

I even said this in my best uncle ruckus accent

It should be quite the redpill that niggers are causing more crime in Pakidon than actual Pakis showing they really are violent criminal subhumans no matter what race is the host populace.

the indians probably arent too fond of them, they arent fond of them here in the states. As for the Pakis, "inshallah brother"

memes are real;ity

Have you read the article you lazy windowlicker?

The States is also 13/50 right? Funny how it's almost exact science.

We've controlled for environmental factors and the results of our experiment will shock you !

it be lih dah cos dem whah bois don cop us ah slaves an shih yah?

Meme magic strikes again, lads.

>reading things

Attached: P162.jpg (228x221, 10K)

Who killed the Yiddler meme?

It doesn't matter how they were raised or how much money they have been given, they differ from white people on a behavioral and intellectual level. Leftists admit they differ in appearance based on genetics but they get so uncomfortable when the discussion moves to other traits.

Attached: genes.png (1058x1334, 148K)

I didn't see a link to any source in the article, but it's a weird format and I just did a quick scan. The site obviously has an agenda and the article was written by "Paul Kersey", so probably not.

London =/= Newcastle chaps

Well look closer it's based on a police FOI request collected by SkyNews

They have weird stats. London is 60% white and blacks make up only 13 %, that doesn't seem right at all

here's the thing in the pic

instagram.com/p/BwP6uvKh180FWAMCCxnSwfXWarx5oYaXVlJ3O80/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=m4irjit9gg5u

>13% of US Pop
>50% of murderers
>13% of London
>50% of murderers
really activates the almonds

If I was the tinfoil hat wearing type, I would almost wonder if it's not socially engineered like this in white countries.
>Adjusts tinfoil

Obviously the bongs haven't banned enough of the weapons yet. If they're no weapons nigs physically won't be able to nog. Right?

Attached: 1578654326.jpg (478x800, 211K)

how is that weird? that leaves 27% being mostly paki/indian, which seems right, right?

Attached: 13 DO 50 CRIME.jpg (1200x1130, 42K)

*Ahem*

They are murder SUSPECTS, they haven't been convicted yet! Read before you post next time, sweetie

without doubt, Whites are to blame.
Pay me.

ah yes you're right there is still a large chance Achmed could still be the killer

Subhumans are violent by nature.

Attached: World-Murder-Rate-Table-1006x1024.png (1006x1024, 782K)

The data came from a request Sky made to all London pd's.

Diversity is our part and parcel.

Attached: part_and_parcel_london.jpg (1613x1000, 1.26M)

This world really is run by memes, isn't it?

Just like in America.

are those two jedis?

kek

STATISTICS ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN AT FACE VALUE! Faggots will burn in hell

It's the same statistic in every country they're in

>NIGGLE ME THIS WHAT IS 13% BUT ALSO 50%

The amount of whites in America

13% by actual standards, 50% by US census standards

Attached: 1540771534973.png (423x330, 26K)

When can we stop being cucks? Im tired of everyone. Can we just admit diversity is weakness and shitskins kill for fun?

Interesting that most of these are in central/south america, not africa.

Also, Saint Kitts and Nevis only had 18 murders! Seems like too small of a sample size.

Attached: 1488.jpg (700x609, 154K)

THE ETERNAL NIGGER

That's racist! There must be more diversity among suspects! Fucking white supremacist pigs! We have to get some affirmative actions for whites to get suspected more.

Yeah it's weird. Either tatistics from Africa are not be reliable, or something in South America causes strife. Hispanics in the US are far from that bad desu.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#UNODC's_global_study

Attached: 1549041229574.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

You racists make me disgusted. The black man is PEAK PERFORMANCE. Videos that prove it: youtu.be/ezBAbG-KF50
youtu.be/bJSRJf3YKdE
youtu.be/53Bx5PLrOIk
youtu.be/SrU9bVU3fiQ

ooh delete this one too based jannie

>machete showdown

Attached: 1417378091307.gif (320x240, 1.21M)

EXCUSE ME you racist, but it's actually OVER 50%. Just another white homosexual not willing to give the black man credit where credit is due!

We must find this magical aether of racism that pervades all social settings to make blacks appear dumb and violent

>13%
What percent is black males aged 15-40?
It's more like 5% really.

Oy gevalt

>window licker
I've never heard this one before. I like it

Attached: 1555255411795.jpg (600x699, 99K)

Jej

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

i've been always saying spics (mestizos) are worse than niggers but no one hears me, moreover the mixture of nigger and indio causes an individual whcih is almost certain to be a savage, as is the case seen in brazil, haiti and honduras

First day here? The same info can be found on Wikipedia.

>Memeflag OP
>No archive link
No I haven't read your faggot article, Paul Kersey.

I heard that london is only 40% white Thats right. Its racist to convict black criminals

Attached: 1555293674750.webm (600x338, 712K)

brazil is pretty much african and Mexico has the cartels. Those are the two real contenders there. The others seem like they have extremely low populations.

>populations
It's per capita

Yes but they are usually only savage towards rival cartel members. They often keep the peace in towns more than police do, just by fear. Niggers are indiscriminately unpredictably violent.

i used to lick the wet windows on the school bus when I was 6-7. Everyone on the bus called me licky boy.
im not even retarded either

holy fuck kek

Attached: 1554129312766.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

>Yes but they are usually only savage towards rival cartel members
nope
more often than not they will shoot you to steal your wallet, even if you comply

>im not even retarded either
I have bad news

U.S imperialized the fuck out of Latin America brotha. They did it to El Salvador when they where sending money to fund those death squads during their civil war. The major gangs that plague El Salvador today were started in the United States and a lot of the good workers/talent leave in favor of U.S opportunity. These countries weren't great to begin with but U.S involvement has perpetually put them in a state of helplessness, resulting in countless diasporas.

They're raping Venezuela now btw.

Statistics from Africa are not reliable.
Why would they be, nothing else is.

How come there are no videos of them chopping up civilians then, it's always just rival cartel or is that just the official story.

In small populations, cases get over sampled.
I'm not saying the measurements should be ignored, but they're less significant and have a bigger error margin.

It probably has to do with slavery and Jim crow and the history of racism...
That's what I was told racism was about in the USA before I ever met a nigger in my own country

>im not even retarded either
user I...

Attached: 1555221885296.jpg (785x1024, 203K)

U.S sure it was definitely the (((U.S)))

Attached: LI hL.gif (291x473, 1.27M)

Thats fair, But I think the cartel brutality makes up for the margin error

Attached: 1555211138761m.jpg (985x1024, 129K)

((They)) run the U.S, do ((they)) not?

Same as america, 13% of the population, 52% of murders

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21

Attached: 5625365365363.jpg (870x331, 37K)

Its a government sourced statistic.
Also important to note that 24% of murder suspects in London were white which is lower than in the US.

Attached: skynews-line-18-gang_4370471.jpg (992x558, 85K)

cus in said countries ppl are too poor to afford cameras lol

This also indicates that whites are disproportionately the targets of violence from coloreds

>Interesting that most of these are in central/south america, not africa.
thats because africans are too stupid to even keep tabs on this

So it's just a weird fucking coincidence. I guess this kills the meme that "european niggers aren't as bad as american ones"
>Also important to note that 24% of murder suspects in London were white which is lower than in the US.
kek, not really that important when the FBI considers all hispanics white

Attached: F228D78C-D78A-4708-84B3-FA77221298DB.jpg (1024x576, 413K)

>anthropologists
you mean zoologists

Its almost as if blacks are prone to violent outbursts, who would have guessed? I always laugh in the faces of people who think outliers among blacks are examples of their race as a whole. They don't belong here, they belong back in the heartlands of africa where they can chase prey and graze the grasslands like the fauna they are.

They aren't as low intelligence. A large part of the black populatioin in London came in on graduate visas or skilled work visas.

Thank you Mr Bond

You count black people? Really?

Yeah, clearly a lot of good that does

Hahhaa tiresome gook frog.

Fukken saved.

>Understands global statistics and can do basic math
Whiteness at least 56% confirmed

Attached: 1554675132054.png (610x457, 270K)

It's called being BASED AF. Blacks in South Africa and Zimbanwe will NEVER be replaced in theirbown homelands becuase they aren't afraid to destroy the viper's nest and kill white invaders. Pussy ass whites will sit passively while blacks and browns enter your homelands, KILL YOU and outbreed you. Ya'll might be happy about Tarrant but remember that he only stands out because he is the exception to the rule. Blacks and browns are killing whites in larger numbers on a regular basis. Ask any boers around here.

tl;dr while you clown, your homelands are being taken

Lmao, just as I saw this a nigger in my class dropped off her presentation for cultural appropriation.