Whats in Trump’s tax return?

ans Why doesnt he want to release it?

Attached: EE0FCA67-B9F8-4B50-BD47-D854C634C898.jpg (540x405, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

factcheck.org/2012/07/obamas-sealed-records/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we never saw Obamas either, or his "wife"s proof of gender

Probably either nothing or something irrevocably damaging. Doesn’t matter either way, to be honest.

9/11 insider trading

Attached: 1542113795205.jpg (800x450, 80K)

Simple:
>Russian money
>Saudi money
>Israeli money
>Chinese money
Likely:
>North Korean money
>Venezuelan money
Screenshot this post.

-No Wall or immigration reform
-No Repeal and Replace of Obamacare
-Increased the trade deficit
-Increased the public debt
-Tax cuts for billionaires but not the middle class
-More billions for Israel
-Recognized the Golan Heights and Jerusalem, unconditionally
-Cut infrastructure spending depite promising that he would increase it
-Cut Medicare despite promising that he won't

Privacy for me eating my bullshit for thee

Reminder
Upward angled nose is good
Downward angled nose is evil
Straight angled nose is kike puppet

Obama released about 10years of return, fake newz

>venezuelan money
Trump accepts runescape gold?

Literally nothing, but in case you havent been paying attention, thats all the Dems need to talk about it for 2 years.

what about all the shit he's pulled since then?

nobody wins a peace nobel without some children's blood being spilled, after all.

stay on topic to the thread idiot or gtfo, i simply pointed out what you replied was false

Obama paid like 12% tax, and nobody cares. So what's the point of releasing them anyway. The media does not care about truth or just. They just want new materials to launch attacks on.
>If you have nothing to hide
The left can bitch about a blank paper for days if it's related to Trump.

Tax returns?
I know nothing about tax returns. It's not my thing.

Attached: 1551039893372.jpg (320x320, 17K)

1. There is no legal obligation to provide returns.
2. Trump isn't the only one who didn't.
3. It was a courtesy since when the income tax was established people said things like I bet the president isn't paying this bullshit and so as a sign of respect that president showed he also was required to pay. And it has carried on, to a point.
4. It's anachronistic and has no real meaning anymore.

This is such a fake controversy, how does him releasing his tax returns help anyone? It won't make the economy better or get people more jobs or anything like that, it's all about making Trump look bad. They need to keep the bad optics on him as much as possible especially since Mueller is gone and they can't LARP about this Russia bullshit anymore so they need to manufacture a new fake controversy.

It's just so laughable and ironic when we had Obama who wasn't even born in the US and some questioned him about his birth certificate, and all the D's and the media condemned this calling them racists for even suggesting that Obama isn't American. Even though there is so much evidence (and now the fake birth certificate is proof) that he's desperately hiding something.

Attached: obama's records.jpg (598x337, 101K)

How much did you have to pay the irs?

I had to pay 7300

good goy

B+ for effort

factcheck.org/2012/07/obamas-sealed-records/

The dude's a billionaire, you think he'll list shady income on his tax forms? He has access to the best tax attorney money can buy, doubt that he'll tell them to go ahead and fill out section C of the Possible Bribe(s) section on his 1040 form.

Never thought I'd read anything so idiotic. The people clamoring for his tax forms are fucking morons.

>off-topic

wow, maybe I am onto something after all? you don't like it a lil iffy uh?

Probably just a note that says “I fucked your mom lol”

If we didn't have to pay for welfare for niggers and neo con wars we wouldn't even need to pay that much in taxes.

Why should he fan the flames of yet another leftist fishing expedition by playing along? Leftists should be opposed at every opportunity, and any compromise is a loss.

This, if he did anything shady, it's never been seen by the IRS.

>unironically using (((factcheck.org))) as a source

MY RESEARCH IS COMPLETE NOTHING LEFT TO SEE HERE! THEY'RE NOT SEALED OBAMA JUST MOVED ALL HIS RECORDS TO HIS PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY IT WOULD BE A VIOLATION OF HIS CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS YOU FASCIST FUCKS! ALSO FUCK DRUMPF RELEASE ALL HIS TAX RETURNS AND LITERALLY EVERYTHING HE'S EVER DONE HIS ENTIRE LIIIIFEEEEE!!! REEEEE!!!

Attached: 7455e9bec91c5e2baf20274f65fed99c3897b10c6ab4ebc930b1cde04205c26d.png (944x593, 463K)

Nobody got rich from playing by the rules.

None of your fucking business and because it is none of your business.

Knowing trump, theres probably nothing wrong with his returns and hes only holding them to cause massive butthurt when they finally get released.
Doesn't matter tho. His adversaries will bitch no matter what

a potential political move in 2020?

>Why doesnt he want to release it
to many dems will fap themselves into a coma.

Attached: 1380096636037_0573x0389_1380096916713.jpg (573x389, 69K)

Is it law for the president to do so? No? Then fuck off, it's none of your business

Maybe. Most people would release right away to show nothings wrong. But the smart thing to do would be to keep it secret as long as possible. It keeps the enemy using it as ammo instead of finding something new to hit u with and then later when you make it public they see all they were firing is blanks.
Would you stop an enemies attack if you knew it was not going to be effective? Or let them wear themselves out using something that will work in your favor in the end

I don't even get why they want to see them? Like who the fuck gets the authority to tell them to release personal shit?

Trump's returns are small potatoes. Look at the top 60 corporations and you will discover why the America;s children are waking up homeless. We see only single digit corporate tax rates. The corporate tax inversion, then we see: net operating losses, stock options, tax credits, and accelerated depreciation tax breaks. It is time the people realize that human beings do not exist to serve the wealthy or the markets, but rather the wealthy and the markets should exist to serve humanity. We have allowed them to devour our children. It needs to end.