-Tax cuts for billionaires but not the middle class
-More than 38 billion for Israel
-Recognized the Golan Heights and Jerusalem, unconditionally
-Cut infrastructure spending depite promising that he would increase it
-Cut Medicare despite promising that he won't
-Didn’t lock her up, didn’t drain the swamp, lost the house and senate
-Deeming white nationalism ‘terrorism’ in a white country

t. Voted for Trump in 2016

Attached: 6849F32F-9556-4C49-98AF-0A873B9434C5.jpg (495x500, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-visas-insight/denials-of-u-s-immigrant-visas-skyrocket-after-little-heralded-rule-change-idUSKCN1RR0UX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whatever retard

He is right through; trump is s bitch. And maybe we are too for believing him. Trump is our Obama. We didn’t get hope or change.

Whatever retard

I never thought he was a white supremacist xenophobe. That was the left.

He is a Zionist.

Sounds like an NPC

you and OP should meet in the cafeteria and make some Hillary 2020 signs after trading Capri Suns and fruit roll-ups.

Attached: ring phone.gif (500x392, 138K)

who cares? Jow Forums is literally irrelevant, the jews want him to win so he’ll win. our memes aren’t necessary for victory this time. we were used like cheap whores and discarded.

As long as the jews are happy he's doing great, amarite fellow pedes?

But seriously, what’s the difference between him an anybody else? He wants more immigrants, he signed the bumpstock ban, he hasn’t built the wall. What’s the difference between him and anybody else? Anybody else could be doing the same shitty job as him.

Attached: FDC3B059-1B40-4F06-AE89-80274E640C0C.png (750x783, 313K)

This is what I’m trying to figure out.

>the jews want him to win so he’ll win.
This. I wonder, Does trump know that he has to suck Jewish penis to win? Does he know that he can’t stand up to the Jews and win?

you know the difference, quit pretending otherwise you glowing nit-wit faggot.

Firstly Kike.
reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-visas-insight/denials-of-u-s-immigrant-visas-skyrocket-after-little-heralded-rule-change-idUSKCN1RR0UX

Our land, we decide who comes and how you human parasite filth.

He's worse because the left gets a boogeyman to attack as being a far right extremist, while Kushner implements a liberal agenda. The net effect is MSM is succeeding in painting Jeb Bush policies as being Hitlerian and unacceptable.

How does not wanting to give my taxes to Israel make me a kike?

>you know the difference
I literally don’t faggot. Explain it to me. Is it how he is epically trolling the libtards, or is it something else?

You know what I want? I want to own own a home. I can’t own a home when we keep importing rich and poor people from around the world; it’s too expensive for me.

So I ask again, what is trump doing for me? He doesn’t care about 2a and said he would sign a red flag bill.

What is trump doing that is so good? Besides trolling the libtards...

People still supporting Trump have room temperature IQs

People would rather talk about Netflix than the very real issues in this country.

When the boomers die and 50% of homes are owned by banks, it’ll be too late.

It’s all so fucked.

Attached: 4A5515B9-30CF-43C3-962C-EFFDC436F8A2.jpg (1024x731, 238K)

So who will Americans be voting for in 2020 I wonder? More importantly, is voting absolutely useless now?

Attached: Honkler Quote 2.png (370x136, 9K)

>Tax cuts for billionaires but not the middle class

This is how I know you're a leftist troll. Nearly everyone got a tax cut you idiot.

Trump is still the best choice. You think things would have turned out any better with Hillary? Of course they wouldn't.