If Landen were a kike, would Donald Trump actually tweet about him?

Attached: Landen.jpg (800x629, 46K)

bump niggers

Probably not. Rightists hate children except when they want to fuck them.

Of course — he’d call it anti-semitic hate crime.

Donald does not stand up for whites. I voted for the man and still like him, but that’s just reality.

Epstein was a Clinton pal. Oh, and what was on Anthony Weiner's laptop? Any ideas?

Yeah fuck you piece of shit

If he were any race but white, yes. If he were a kike, especially.

If that kid was a kike, Trump would devote a whole speech to how terrible the crime was

Billionaires are all right wing. Period. The clintons are also right wing, Jow Forums is just too fucking stupid to know that.

If the races were reversed, it would be the only news story in the Western hemisphere.

yes, but only if a european threw him off a balcony. i’m torn on whether trump even knows about it with how the kikes control information that reaches him, but my gut says he does with as much fox and friends as he seems to watch, and he’s a piece of shit.

>and still like him
You are a spineless cocksucking homo.

George Soros isn't right wing. Zuckerberg isn't right either. Billionaires aren't all right wing.

Woops forgot PERIOD. THAT'LL SHOW EM.

Donald Trump doesn't care about white people.

Attached: 1553830970603.jpg (727x773, 56K)

>believing trump was a billionaire at the time he took office
top kek, he probably is now though

I ain't saying she's a gold digger

yes he loves kikes

Amazing how it is now, at least in the eyes of the media, acceptable for a nigger literally to murder a white child for no reason.

What happened to this poor kid?

A nigger tossed him off a balcony in a mall.

a nigger threw him off the third floor of the mall of america.

Absolutely. And he would talk about how this antisemitism needs to stop.

I guess he should have learned how to Landon the ground.

Attached: 1555293874567.png (800x450, 190K)

I wonder why this story isn't getting publicity but I saw a mainstream article about some shlubby Negro harassed by campus police for disobeying rules and not providing ID after 11pm.

If he was jewish and the attacker white, the MSM would have lost their shit, universal condemnation by BOTH parties AND media. Trump would have been pressured to denounce white supremacy and white nationalism which have been conflated by the media to mean the same thing. Ivanka would have tweeted a heart felt video slyly attacking whites and Hillary Clinton would have rambled on about white supremacy at her next paid sit down interview in front of paying guests.

kys

Trump gets 4 years, I'll decide next November.

My current feeling towards the Trump presidency is "pissed".

he would, he loves sucking a jewish dick