I just got married pol

I just got married pol.
>Got me a based waifu that i redpilled.
>Wants kids.
>Believes in traditional gender roles.
>Has been fucking my brains out
>God fearing
I was a lonely obese neckbeard for a long time.
>Decided to take the /fit pill and man up. >Stopped the 2d waifu shit.
> Focused on bettering myself physically and mentally.
>ought back against the jew controlled media that wanted to soi us up.

Couldn't be happier pol. When are you getting married and make children to fight against the jew?

Attached: 058.png (678x678, 231K)

Based, congrats user

>doesn't have children yet

How do you know you're fertile? What about her, has she been fertility screened yet? You could have married a dud. Many such cases.

>When are you getting married and make children to fight against the jew?
Probably never.

Attached: 1457069231600.webm (450x360, 273K)

How did you meet?

Actually yeah. She was worried that she couldnt have kids so we got checked and the doctor said she's all good. And my boys are swimming.

Underrated webm

Not surprisingly at work. She was the new girl i was her boss. Before i left to a real job we hung out one day exchanged numbers and it was just one better day after the last.

Lemme tell you something Bub,
I was where you were at, 8 years ago . Now we have 3 kids and i love them to death - they're the best thing about my life. However...
Maybe a year or so down the road you're gonna wanna maybe go up to your room and play a little playstation . you're gonna get hit with "ohh you're abandoning me/ the kids" but once in a while you'll be able to squeeze in an hour or so of playtime.
Do you have any other hobbies? For me it was WWE - she was into it too. then it became "do we have to watch this every fucking week"
Maybe you wanna take your kids to Disneyland?
Ohhh no , she used to love going to amusement parks now its "too expensive" and "the kids are too young anyways" and there are always different reasons why you can't do it.
you like seeing your folks every 4th of july- forget it, not anymore bub, and you can start with a compromise where you switch familes every year, but when it's your family's turn she throws in some shit like "ohh lets do our own thing with just our family" and that credit DOES NOT ROLL OVER

Attached: asuka thumbs down.gif (480x270, 1.03M)

Thank you fellow user.

Go worship rabbi yashua you filthy christcukold

Attached: 1987FA92-3FC0-46F0-AF2F-A5D1CE4165F3.png (797x925, 637K)

She will be fucking one or more nigger(s) within 2 years
thats just how it works, cuck

Been with my wife for nearly 12 years. Got two kids, a 6 year old son and 1 year old daughter. Life's good.

Lol whata funny from this is you sound like youre from orlando with your hobbies cuz im from there. My only hobby is lifting and working out and shes a fit chick so we work out together.
Everything else i dont care about. We met at the theme parks and we equally hate them. I do like wwe and she doesn't but i dont watch raw or smackdown cuz its trash. Ill watch the ppv and once a month for 3 hours isnt a big deal since she just hangs out next to me on her instagram or doing her hair.
We love spending time together so any chance i get to spend time with her even if it means putting my hobbies aside. I do it happily.

Congrats user.

Looking forward to reading your experience on being cucked by a big on reddit

Attached: 1555056955264.jpg (300x400, 18K)

Ayyy congrats user. Did you willingly wait that long to have kids? Because we want kids but we're thinking about spending at least a year just enjoying our company as a married couple.

God bless your family. user. May you bear many white children!

Attached: NotTodayGoy.jpg (584x768, 67K)

If she does and i do get cucked than im in no worse position than i was in when i was a lonely obese neckbeard fapping to 2d big tiddy goth waifus. I'll take my chances.

>I just got married
No you didn't. Marriage is illegal in the USA.

Is she white?

Im doing my part fighting against the white genocide

Attached: Screenshot_20190415-113726_Firefox.jpg (1439x943, 587K)

you say that now buddy. but heed this warning please just heed it. Enjoy what you can as much as you can now that she;s allowing you. Even if its sometimes things like shooting at the range, fishing, pokemon cards, or whatever. Maybe take up a new hobby right now while you can. Because in due time all of that stuff will be an argument - i'm not telling you get a divorce or anything . I'm just telling you to enjoy everything you can now.
Or have bigger balls than I do and stand up for yourself

Attached: ed clown gif.gif (500x282, 1.74M)

Tfw no women at all in my work place.
Happy marriage to you, user

Attached: 1545887313242.jpg (595x471, 69K)

Congrats user, it's a great feeling, isn't it. I'm on the same boat and it's been amazing. Just remember that it's a two-way street.

Attached: 0c97c10c0b06b0906242ed944bce5c273fff695c8a2e07451c5567aa22c29649.jpg (1280x1707, 390K)

>When are you getting married and make children
never, children are shit

Kys kike, the only shit is letting the jew media poison your children.

Not to rain on your parade but my wife and I both got the same thumbs up but it took us two years to get pregnant. My advice? Don’t *try* to get pregnant. Just have sex. Don’t try and plan it. Just have good sex. The more you try and make it happen the less likely it will come. The month we decided to stop “trying” was the month she got pregnant.

Spent 4 years with my wife age 17-21 before getting married, first year married we conceived my boy. Waited so long for my girl because I was still pretty immature up until a couple years ago concerning family, God, politics, non-npc life, etc. Did alot of growing the last couple years and knew I needed to grow my family also.

I suggest not waiting. Marriage is just hedonistic without kids. Children will strengthen your marriage and mature it into something worth growing and living for. You'll be connected to the future in a way you've never been before, and you'll grow to be a much better and stronger man.

i'm a kike because i don't want children? the fuck are you talking about mexinigger

>When are you getting married and make children to fight against the jew?
In the "get fit" and "aquire capital" phase right now

Reminder to never relax and think you're all set. Remain in hunt mode and stay in shape to keep her on her toes, and she should do the same for you.

redpilled and based

Rubbinghands.jpg

Call me nigger, or whatever you want, but being white doesnt work if you dont want to make more.

They scream and cry, break stuff and smell like shit, I don't blame him desu

fuck her hard. Remember, if you don' have at least three children, you're a fucking faggot

jew detected

Teach them to dont behave like fags and wash their ass, but its ok to dont have kids if you dont find a nice "waifu" or if your economics are shit tho.

Good job fren

Attached: 511ED14D-5EC3-4019-BA51-E7E7A8AC155E.jpg (1024x576, 59K)

Go back to your pre Christian hut barbarian

how about a third kid?

>things that never happened

Happy for you user

What state? Where’d you find her?

Congrats John, God bless.

Attached: large.png (484x395, 338K)

Attached: 0ECAFC41-74AC-468B-92F6-A677E02FD8FE.jpg (358x473, 45K)

Based Mexico

Attached: F7D3C875-003E-4AB6-95CD-B48181D984F7.png (417x500, 7K)

Black admixture.

Video games are trash and you shouldn’t be playing them in a marriage especially with kids.

Maybe play with your son once in a while but don’t leave your family alone to do something that decreases your SMV

only 1 wife, pathetic.

Attached: plebiscusinfectius.png (302x216, 76K)

try to teach them when they're less than 3 years old, it will never work
you can have as many children as you want, i don't care but i won't have any because they're the exact opposite of an investment

>I just got married pol.
>>Got me a based waifu that i redpilled.
>>Wants kids.
>>Believes in traditional gender roles.
>>Has been fucking my brains out
>>God fearing
>I was a lonely obese neckbeard for a long time.
>>Decided to take the /fit pill and man up. >Stopped the 2d waifu shit.
>> Focused on bettering myself physically and mentally.
>>ought back against the jew controlled media that wanted to soi us up.
>woke up

Nice thread OP

I want to move and change career first, but it's planned. Wife will probably be about 32-33 for third child but it'll be fine. Gives my baby girl time to almost get out of diapers and be more independent.

Fantasy. Western women are a lost cause.

They’re not shit but they’re not for everyone.

I’m not having kids because I’m not giving jews another way to make money.

Looks like the Germans missed a spot in 39

not children but most women are
from what the op tells i can tell his wife was only looking for a good provider and she got one.
woman don't have feelings and op will experience it first hand.
its ok to think im wrong,hell i want to be wrong please be wrong

They arent 3 years old for ever.

Attached: 1555137358796.jpg (669x696, 78K)

I get what you're saying. I do. but i'm sure your dad watched football or bowiling or did some shit. On a saturday, my kid isn't gonna wanna spend the whole 12 hours playing toys with me, we spend time together of course. and i'm not talking about playing 6 hours of games i'm talking about maybe just an hour when everything is settled , the kids are playing together , the house is clean, baby's taking a nap and I wanna go upstairs and have a little me time . I can play a fucking hour of ace combat can't i ?

Just as women are losing the sense of being mothers, men are losing the sense of being good providers, i want to be wrong.

Attached: 1555258565356.jpg (668x836, 56K)

Based Floridabro
Found her at work

It´s ok to play videogames, but only a few, i used to play videogames with my parents, why not doing the same with the future generations? i mean, co-op games, not "Muh Nigger Apex Legends" SJW Brain wash games.

yes, everything in its time, good plan

I love to think about how all the liberals stay childless and their genes die out because of it.
Btw, it is now considered quite well confirmed that not only the education but also the genes have an influence on whether you become conservative or not (simply google it or better duckduckgo).

Good for you, man.

i'll go ahead and answer it for you. I CAN'T! once i sit down and turn that shit on I hear the monster i've married growling up from her cave because she senses i'm going to be happy for a few minutes. "I think this would be a good time to trim the apple tree"
NO BITCH ITS NOT A GOOD TIME.
1. its spring and every weekend in the fall when I wanted to do it, we had to see your parents
2.you wouldn't let me buy the chainsaw i needed to do it any fucking ways

>not being your wife's boss
what the fuck man.

>wouldn't let me

Attached: 1538206743189.jpg (426x514, 107K)

Fast forward 3 years
>be OP
>wife is about to give birth
>when baby is born wife refuses to see me
>says she has to be alone and I can't enter
>nurses and staff prevent me from seeing my baby saying they called the police
>confused
>police take me to jail
>in jail for hours, still don't know why i am even detained
>detective constantly questions me and asks me to admit i beat my wife and abuse her
>i still don't get it
>eventually get a restraining order, got divorced
>lost all I owned
>couldn't even see my child even once
>don't even know its sex
>fast forward 1 month
>moved in another city
>broke
>have to wage slave
>see on facebook pics of my ex wife
>the baby is black and obviously not mine
>tfw i am still paying for it while ex wife sits at home and keeps burning coal
HAHA ENJOY WHAT IS COMING FOR YOU FAGGOT OP
>at least we're christian!
>amen
>praise jeebus !

Can someone clown world edit this?

I don't get it, is that your story or OP's?

I ain't worried about it. I homeschool, have Bible fellowship in my living room every sabbath, and the only media we consume are books and wholesome film, occasionally some TV here and there, like old star trek, because my wife and I like the oldies. Oh and youtube channels but my kid doesn't get to free roam that shithole, only watch stuff like Brave Wilderness.

I got married a few days ago with a big teddy goth. Not even joking. We both have black tungsten rings. She is a demonolator/satanist.

>Big tiddy goth
Damn haven't heard that in a while, where do you find them nowadays?

I found her on league of legends of all places. Got into a voice chat and discovered my adc was female. Chased after her. Messaged her periodically. Learned what she was into and what made her tick. It took seven years but we finally got legally married.

Anti white piece of shit

>>Stopped the 2d waifu shit
>Posts 2d waifu
Yeah okay LARPing nigger faggot, back to your cave.

Attached: 1555335303539.png (306x369, 150K)

Congratulations brother, if you haven't already make sure you find a good church and make it a part of your marriage and family.

Thanks user. We did actually and it was because of her we got involved in the church. I left the church and she was brought up atheist. But once we got together we knew we needed God

Fuck you and fuck your imaginary bitch. Die.
Kys.

Attached: 980958985985.jpg (768x433, 175K)